Dinner for two batchelor friends

Out of the main bustle of the Coffee shop this is where people gather to share recipes and tips/tricks.

Re: Dinner for two batchelor friends

Postby Ratatouille » November 5th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Sorry, I thought I had posted to say it was great, though they both gave the beer a miss! The Chablis went down a treat though as did the English splarkling wine.

These two men are such good fun and one, in particular has all the latest local scanadal.

I think the real hit of the evening though was the treacle tart and clotted cream. I suspect tha men of whatever nationality or marital statuse love proper puddings :lol: :lol:
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Catherine » November 5th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Sorry, I thought I had posted to say it was great, though they both gave the beer a miss! The Chablis went down a treat though as did the English splarkling wine.

These two men are such good fun and one, in particular has all the latest local scanadal.

I think the real hit of the evening though was the treacle tart and clotted cream. I suspect tha men of whatever nationality or marital statuse love proper puddings :lol: :lol:

Fab.....next time I'm coming. Eligible French Batchelor. Works for me :D. Actually if there are 2, Ms Luca might be interested too, but I'll have the pescatarian if you don't mind. I love fish and fruit and veg, so I'm sensing trouble in paradise with the other one :lol:
Catherine
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » November 6th, 2017, 1:39 pm

You're welcome Catherine but you might be disappointed one is a bit under 60 and has never been married mostly because he had a very clingy mother who died recently. The other is divorced, over 60 but is a wonderful person working on a voluntary basis at a local hospice and always willing to help anyone out, he still travels all over the world doing the paperwork for delivery of helicopters from Eurocopter. You might be interested to know though thae he spends 6 weeks a year on the isalnd of reunion where he has a house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Previous

Return to The Kitchen