For Rats...

Out of the main bustle of the Coffee shop this is where people gather to share recipes and tips/tricks.

For Rats...

Postby Zosherooney » September 20th, 2018, 9:46 pm

Saw this and thought of you....https://www.theguardian.com/food/2018/s ... ch-recipes

I was just about to turn the light out and having read this article am now hungry again.... :rolleyes: I do so like Yottams recipes. :chops:
Zosherooney
Registered

Re: For Rats...

Postby Ratatouille » September 21st, 2018, 9:11 am

Thanks Zosh! The apple dish doesn't appeal ( perhaps I mean a -peel) to me of course but I know someone who would love it.

Chick pea flour is used a lot on Provence. It is sometimes used like polenta.

I love his recipes too. The best meal, apart of course from Quo Vardis!, we had in London was at his place.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » September 22nd, 2018, 8:08 am

Oooh, this all sounds lovely and I have saved this in my favourites to go alongside his other dish I love - Shakshuka ;) :tu: :hungry: I have a large bag of gram flour and am wondering how else to use it (at the moment only in a Morroccan Chicken dish) :rolleyes:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby scullion » September 22nd, 2018, 9:03 am

if you put 'socca' in the search box you can find other discussions on the gram flour 'omelet'.
scullion
Registered

Return to The Kitchen