For Rats...

Out of the main bustle of the Coffee shop this is where people gather to share recipes and tips/tricks.

For Rats...

Postby Zosherooney » September 20th, 2018, 9:46 pm

Saw this and thought of you....https://www.theguardian.com/food/2018/s ... ch-recipes

I was just about to turn the light out and having read this article am now hungry again.... :rolleyes: I do so like Yottams recipes. :chops:
Zosherooney
Registered

Re: For Rats...

Postby Ratatouille » September 21st, 2018, 9:11 am

Thanks Zosh! The apple dish doesn't appeal ( perhaps I mean a -peel) to me of course but I know someone who would love it.

Chick pea flour is used a lot on Provence. It is sometimes used like polenta.

I love his recipes too. The best meal, apart of course from Quo Vardis!, we had in London was at his place.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » September 22nd, 2018, 8:08 am

Oooh, this all sounds lovely and I have saved this in my favourites to go alongside his other dish I love - Shakshuka ;) :tu: :hungry: I have a large bag of gram flour and am wondering how else to use it (at the moment only in a Morroccan Chicken dish) :rolleyes:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby scullion » September 22nd, 2018, 9:03 am

if you put 'socca' in the search box you can find other discussions on the gram flour 'omelet'.
scullion
Registered

Return to The Kitchen