bread and butter pudding recipes

Out of the main bustle of the Coffee shop this is where people gather to share recipes and tips/tricks.

Re: bread and butter pudding recipes

Postby karadekoolaid » October 1st, 2018, 10:52 am

I certainly don't understand anyone who doesn't like bread pudding

Then you don´t understand me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bread and butter pudding, bread pie, bread sauce - they´re all the same to me. Utterly boring. Uninspiring. Bland. Tasteless.
But then that´s me! My wife loves to make something called " Torta de Pan" ( bread tart) - but I won´t touch it.
" Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like Hell!"
karadekoolaid
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 1st, 2018, 10:58 am

PatsyMFagan wrote: the weekend man's attitude to food

Any other slightly "Aspergic" behaviours? See 'Extreme Male Brain Syndrome' theory

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/basi ... male-brain

I'm not saying he has Aspergers ... just that it's a continuum and we're all on there somewhere and some folk have more of some traits than others and chaps seem to have more of the noticeable ones ...
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » October 4th, 2018, 7:50 am

That's a thought … :rolleyes: :lol: He took himself off on holiday recently, back to Zante where he and his late partner had spent lots of happy times. He needed to 'go there' and get it out of his system and I could see why, but what I couldn't understand was that he said he was so bored on his own - my comment that he should have taken a book to read wasn't received well as he has never read and never intends to ever read a book - and this isn't because he can't, it's because he won't :!: :rolleyes: :x
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Previous

Return to The Kitchen