Chatterbox LXXIX Piran

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXIX Piran

Postby PatsyMFagan » November 14th, 2017, 12:42 pm

StokeySue wrote:Will be preparing for cookbook club later, the theme is Ina Garten so I'm making a courgette and goat's cheese tart that is supposed to be 11 inches in diameter. Got my biggest Tupperware cake box out last night to clean it and checked the size. It won't fit, so I'll make a 9.75 inch square which will fit very neatly; both have surface area of 95 sq in

I hope you are going to wear the required black/navy shirt with the collar pulled up ... ;)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby StokeySue » November 14th, 2017, 2:07 pm

Black trousers, white shirt Pat
And little gold earrings :lol:

I was expecting a package from The Range yesterday, I had the TNT tracking number
It didn't turn up by 6 pm, when it was due, so I went into tracking and it was delayed at Enfield
Just got two emails, from The Range and PayPal thanking me for my return and giving me a full refund
So I called The Range and it seems that TNT damaged it and returned it on my behalf,
So I still don't have a bird feeder

I have also spent 2 hours downloading the large print guides to the British Museum exhibitions I will see on Monday, two sets of issues - one that Fire HD is rubbish, and a subtle one, the BM have put a hyphen in a document title and Android doesn't like it, being a primitive soul :oops:
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » November 14th, 2017, 2:19 pm

The dust has descended, complete with the usual warnings of those with chest problems should stay inside.

I am making a Soy Pork with Plums dish, it has the sort of sauce that would make cardboard taste good, which is useful as local pork is pretty tasteless. I was going to make it in the slow cooker but my cooker is a small one so had to transfer it to casserole and cook it in a low oven.

Moira
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby aero280 » November 14th, 2017, 2:54 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Morning everyone :wave:

Glad to say that by the time we went to bed last night the wind had died down and done a 180 turn! So only a one dayer. They come in 3 6 and 9 days otherwise and anything from a 3 dayer upwards is counted as a mitigating circumstance for murder and other "crimes of passion". Mr R always says he'll wait for a full 6 days before he bumps me off, just to make sure! It is beautiful this morningand jules is taking the sun on the balcony table. We grumle about the Mistral but honestly it is part of living here and d it is the extremes we love, weather, food, wine, scenery, and of course the people. never ever boring.

I thought that I had posted this last night. I must have pressed the wrong button... :rolleyes:

About 25 years ago we drove to Naples and back for half-term! :o We had an overnight stay in Bolléne, near Avignon, and found that the Mistral was blowing. Very difficult to get out of the car. I parked nose to the wind so that the doors didn't fold back on themselves!.. There was a lot of stuff blowing about dangerously as well. It was still blowing when we left the next morning.

We were feeling a bit guilty because we had taken the boys out of school a day early, but the school were happy as they got to experience bits of France and Italy on the way. The Mistral was a bonus, if that's the right term!! :)
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby icelesley » November 14th, 2017, 3:08 pm

I am back. I have done the dirty deed and handed over, so my work is done. I need do no more :D I shall be departing shortly, it has been a mind stretching day to say the least. See you all tomorrow :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby Chinchilla_lady » November 14th, 2017, 4:34 pm

IMG_1145.JPG

Mr C pulled the last of the carrotts today, I think this chap deserves a place in the Aldi Christmas ad. :lol: :lol:

Addicted to White Cats
Chinchilla_lady
Registered

Postby StokeySue » November 14th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Yikes Chinch!
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » November 14th, 2017, 5:26 pm

At least mine had a middle appendage !!! :o :lol:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » November 14th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Interesting day... Cleared two mole hills :rolleyes: Went to Pewsey Auction rooms and have a list of interesting items to bid for tomorrow. Visited a hostelry in Honey Street on the canal, had a fizzy apple beer !

Have just spent time in the kitchen sorting sausage toad - mexican style, baked apple with sultanas and brown sugar, layered tato with thyme, garlic and cream, turkey loaf cajun style with hazelnuts and an eggy and bay leaf topping, roasties and sweet tatos, carrots and swede with cream and nutmeg. Large singe baked tato for another time.

Mr. Z. has a days work tomorrow, early start - 5am :scared:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Chinchilla_lady » November 14th, 2017, 6:06 pm

So does ours, it hasnt come out so well in the pic ;)

Addicted to White Cats
Chinchilla_lady
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » November 14th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Chinchilla_lady wrote:So does ours, it hasnt come out so well in the pic ;)

It's the angle of the dangle ;)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 14th, 2017, 6:55 pm

Temperatures have dropped up in North Norfolk Chinch :lol:
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » November 14th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Well done Ice and I hope it really good ridance! Onwards and upwards then :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 14th, 2017, 8:01 pm

icelesley wrote:I am back. I have done the dirty deed and handed over, so my work is done. I need do no more :D I shall be departing shortly, it has been a mind stretching day to say the least. See you all tomorrow :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :cocktail: :cocktail:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Grasshopper » November 14th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Just a quickie.

Some of you have been watching BP2 - me too. :kneel:
Sunday night's ep - it got to the lionfish going out hunting, then WHAM! OMG I wasn't expecting THAT! :terrified: OMG that thing looked EVIL! :scared:

And they called it a BOBBIT too! :o Some can grow to 3 metres long and weigh several kilos - OMBG!!!!! :o

Don't go near the reef after dark - there's a Bobbit about!!!!!!!
:shock:

And yes, I do know how it got that name! :shock:

:shock:
Grasshopper
Spring ventures forth to plant the grain
And Summer dries the straw
Autumn gathers in the harvest
And Winter shuts the door

Grasshopper
Registered

Postby Rainbow » November 14th, 2017, 10:01 pm

earthmaiden wrote:They do say that those bikes end up in some odd places

They've just come to Australia and Melbourne is fed up with them already. Found in trees, hanging from poles and being dug out of the river, apparently :lol: :shock:
"Aussie Larrikins" at their worst :(
Rainbow
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » November 15th, 2017, 6:19 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, we are still enveloped in a cloud of dust, my sinuses are complaining. The dust is a cloud that descends on the island, there is no wind behind it, it originates in the Sahara, I have never found a satisfactory answer as to why it happens.

One of my lacemaking friends was given tickets for the tennis at the O2 arena, it seems that most of the tennis stars will not be there owing to injury. I feel for her as it took quite a bit of organising to get her and her family in the same place.

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 7:07 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
An early start today ... bloods and BP check at 9. Been fasting since an early supper but am drinking lots of water to keep my veins plump.
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » November 15th, 2017, 7:08 am

Morning all.
Crikey - that carrot! I almost choked on my coffee! :lol:
And LTC - I love the homemade calendar idea! I used to make myself one every year through Vistaprint with photos of my cats. I am struggling to think of ideas for Christmas for my Dad. He'd love a little desk top food calendar! There's food for thought, quite literally!
I had a lovely chat with my friend last night on the phone. We were supposed to meet up for a meal a week ago but had to postpone for various reasons. It is now re-booked for 20th. We have so much to catch up on. I also phoned the hospital last night to ask how my neighbour is doing. They called him and put him on the phone! I wasn't expecting or prepared for that! He's fine, sounds well and happy and looking forward to coming 'home'. I am so pleased with that outcome. I then got a blast from the past. A lady I have met twice over the years on hospital wards found me on WhatsApp and messaged me. She is okay also!
I was woken up by noisy bin men outside my bedroom window collecting glass recycling. Getting ready to put some bread out for the beautiful sparrows in my roof. It is so mild here that I didn't even need a duvet last night, just my snuggly pyjamas. I need eggs so will pop out for those at some point. I have five local shops within walking distance but none so far have stocked free range. So it might have to wait until I can get to Sainsbury's. To go with the eggs I will be getting dried fruit and peel as I fancy making bread pudding!
My little bedsit is now as Christmassy as it can get and I love it! Baubles and fairy lights everywhere, also (not Christmassy but colourful) I dug my England flag out and have that hanging too! I also have my Man Utd shirt up on the back of the door. It's very red in here! :bounce:
Christmas is upon us - yippee!
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 15th, 2017, 7:57 am

Good Morning Wild Ones. Two more get ups and I have effectively left the company :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I handed over yesterday so I now have nothing to do for the rest of the week workwise. :D <wisperingsmiley> ;)
icelesley
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » November 15th, 2017, 8:02 am

Just had a power cut here, no idea why, there is no excuse such as a Mistral blowing. Luckily neither of us had anything in the washing machine.

Icey, can you wander around getting in everyone else's way? :D

moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » November 15th, 2017, 9:04 am

I am off to the auction later, I have 10 lots I am interested ranging from Vincent van Gough print (Arles and irises) to small furniture, lamps, loppers !!! and some unusual decorative pottery.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 10:10 am

BP up :rolleyes: Hardly to be wondered at given the horrendous tailbacks along the A11 due to an accident further back ... also having spent most of the year unable to play tennis because of my shoulder, and then totally inactive due to my broken foot and gammy knee ... they're going to put me on the 24 hour BP monitor again 'cos that always gives better results for me. They'll phone when it's my turn ... in the meantime hopefully my knee will let me play tennis today .........
Now for a :mug:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » November 15th, 2017, 10:12 am

We are well known at our local British style auction house, Castle Auctions. We bought the kitchen table that I am sitting at there. You cannot get everything at IKEA. Deb has just sold her previous sewing machine and got a surprisingly good price for a dress makers form.

I have just made a pasta bake for this evening. It started off as Macaroni Cheese but I made the basic sauce with shallots and added some pancetta cubes which were going out of date. I suspect that somewhere that dish has an Italian name

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby StokeySue » November 15th, 2017, 10:50 am

Morning
The mice have discovered the living room fruit bowl :twisted: this means outright war! Need to do a bit of research. Oddly, they went for the tomatoes and ignored the apples and pears.
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Seatallan » November 15th, 2017, 10:58 am

Morning Wildies :wave: :luv:

Cobgrats Icey- bet it can't come quickly enough! Enjoy your last couple of days. :hug: :hug:

Suffs- sorry you're to be burdened with the 24 hour BP machine. I hated it when I had to use it. Couldn't get it off quickly enough.

Have a happy day all :)
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby mogatogs » November 15th, 2017, 11:30 am

Morning,

Just back from hospital needed bloods doing and as surgery failed after 6 attempts they suggested I go to haematology unit where it took four attempts finally got some from my foot :scared: just got to wait for results :rolleyes:

Debating what to make for dinner tonight - spag bol, with remains of tagliatelle and garlic bread or chilli and rice decisions, decisions :lol: another :mug: is needed.

Have a good day, Icey just go with the flow :hug: :hug:
mogatogs
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 15th, 2017, 11:42 am

Just filled another 8 bags with shredded materials :D Our HR lady has arrived onsite unexpectedly so looks like something is afoot :shock: oh well at least they can't sack us we are all going anyway :lol:
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Perhaps HR lady is delivering Thank you cards and presents Ice ;)

Mogs :D

I'm back from tennis ... knee a bit wobbly but ok ... I played two five game 'matches' and acquitted myself reasonably. well so not bad after such a long lay off ... I think I've only played once since I broke my foot.

Now I'm having some of the Curried Carrot soup that I made Monday when I asked OH to bring home a bag of carrots when I'd already bought one ... every cloud has a silver lining ... the soup is delicious :chops:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 15th, 2017, 12:38 pm

Now that Suffs would be a miracle I would love to see..but it won't happen here. HR = Hatchet Regiment we only see them when they are getting rid of people.
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 12:48 pm

When I worked our HR people told us that we were 'going to be deleted' :shock: talk about rude and insensitive ........ objections were very loud and long ... apologies came from those on high ......... yes there were redundancies but to talk of 'deleting people' is appalling.

By the way, a few years after the redundancies they were desperately trying to recruit the same workers back again :rolleyes:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby liketocook » November 15th, 2017, 1:03 pm

Good afternoon everyone,
Icey - good luck with the next chapter :D :hi5:
Tezza - I'm hoping the calendar comes together but might with go with a Plan B. I had a play yesterday at writing alternative lyrics to the "Twelve Days of Christmas" called "The Twelve Meals I'm promised" which I think might work better. :D
Mogs- ouch that sounds like a bit of an ordeal :hug: :hug: , glad they eventually managed to draw the bloods.
Suffs - I hate BP monitors, I suspect I take one look at them and my BP goes rocketing up. Hopefully your BP will come down by itself. :hug: :hug:

It's back to being decidedly chilly here again and for reasons best known to Meniere's I was a real "wonky donkey" when I got up so I made some toast & banana and a cuppa and headed back to my toasty bed until the meds kicked in. Consequently I'm not long up, showered and organised!

I've an assortment of fish scraps and seafood shells currently in the pressure cooker to make stock. I've not got any specific dish in mind but figured the stock would take up less room in the freezer which is filling up with food for the festive period.
liketocook
Registered

Postby StokeySue » November 15th, 2017, 1:14 pm

I watched our HR department over 27 years go from one lovely lady who knew everyone and their lives, through a team of people who were both professional and caring, to being a bunch of admins who weren't allowed to know anything or make any decisions or even recommendations, they just filled in endless forms and went through procedures to ensure there were no breaches of employment law
The last of the dream team that I know of now heads up a three woman HR team for a charity, working with staff and volunteers, less money, possibly longer hours, but apparently interesting,and even fun (we have a mutual chum). :(
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » November 15th, 2017, 1:17 pm

Afternoon everyone :wave:

We had quite a hard frost last night - not forecast of course!!This means the leaves are now tumbling from the trees and vines. However the sun is shining from a cloudless sky. While Sonia waved her magic wand over the house we did the weekly supermarket run and popped into Picard for some frozen Mirablle plums. They have all their Christmas stuff in and some of it is mind blowing. ;

https://translate.google.fr/translate?h ... rev=search

We are waiting to hear how our friend got on at the oncologists today and have all fingers crossed. Mr R is going round this pm to collect Kai for chess club and I bought a beautiful poinsetts for him to take her - no matter what.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 15th, 2017, 1:35 pm

suffolk wrote:Perhaps HR lady is delivering Thank you cards and presents Ice ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: hope your final couple of days go in a flash icey so you can start on your new adventures!

Good afternoon all! :wave: Been up since quite early and pootling about but only just got to Chatterbox - have had a few internet problems which I think are computer rather than provider related but it seems happy after a second reboot :rolleyes: .

You were a busy lot yesterday. Reading back I am reminded why I hate arranging for things to be delivered at home; interested that the problems with hire cycles are the same all over the world; like LTC's inventive idea for a calendar; love the carrot legs; am pleased that Tezza's neighbour is doing well; still wonder why they used to take lots of blood from MIL's finger quite easily but don't seem to do that with anyone else; smiled at the memory of an illicit night out in the fog many years ago at the pub at Honey Street. I saw a badger for the first time that night 8-) .

Great day out with GD yesterday - went on the bus to the big outlet village. Goodness, they know how to extract money from people with children! I feel really sorry for parents. DS warned me that there were a lot of little cars and things that you put money in for rides which attract children. We had lunch at Giraffe (I had Katsu Chicken noodles which were very nice!), then there were umpteen little rides dotted along the walking route which cost £1 per ride - you don't notice them when you haven't got children! We had to stop at each one (but only had one ride), then there was a little train which you can ride round the whole centre which cost £2 per each person over 2 years old, there are little cars which the child sits in and you push like a push chair which you hire for £2 an hour or £5 a day. Amazingly, the children's playground is free! Of course, a child doesn't have to do any of those things but if you went as a family of three or four on the bus and did one thing, had lunch and did some shopping it would be more than many people could possibly afford. I was out at a quiz night with my ladies group in the evening. Good fun. Today is going to be a nothing day the way it is going I think ... I must have a walk though.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 15th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Thanks everyone. I will be able to noodle on here until my hearts content :lol: :lol: :lol:
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 3:23 pm

Just back from Homebase ... OH needed some battens so I drove him there and found a couple of those 'cube shelf storage unit' things in a sale ... same price as Ikea and I don't have to Click & Collect ... we just brought them home with us ... given that they're destined for my 'half' of the studio and are likely to get covered with paint and stuff they don't have to be beautiful ... they're just white and pretty basic ... should be fine. OH will assemble them for me ............ when he gets a moment.

I don't mind the 24 hour BP monitor thingies ... a bit of a nuisance at night but OH will avail himself of the spare room as he's such a light sleeper and it won't worry me too much.
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 15th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Not long to home time. One of the directors has just come down to say goodbye and thank you for all my hard work, I have worked with him for many years. He almost had me in tears. I will miss the people who are long time friends as well as colleagues but will not miss the job at all. :(
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Ice :hug: it's nice to be appreciated, even if it is a bit late in the day ;)
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 15th, 2017, 3:44 pm

8-) I am packing up now. See you all tomorrow :wave: :wave: :wave:
icelesley
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » November 15th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Afternoon all,
I have had a pleasant day with my Mum. She treated me to baguette and chips then a huge bag of fresh greens. They won't last me long! I also picked up three cookery books from the charity book stall. A Mrs Beeton, a Marguirite Patten and a book on iced cakes. I should impose another cookery book ban on myself!
About an hour ago someone was going mad on my doorbell. I am not expecting anyone but did go down to see who it was but nobody there. I came back upstairs then, I presume, same person started rapping on the letterbox. I have ignored!
I am looking forward to MC tonight, then I fancy on CH5 a documentary about the Moors Murderers. I have a few options for dinner, all of which will involve steamed greens. :chops:
Christmas is upon us - yippee!
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Sloe-Gin » November 15th, 2017, 6:40 pm

I turn my back on you for... oohhh 3 days, and can I catch up? Barely!

I have been learning bed dressing. Yes, I've done up the spare room. We are open for guests of the friends, non paying variety!
Eat, drink and be merry
Sloe-Gin
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Accent cushions and boudoir pillowcases SG? 8-) ;)
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby liketocook » November 15th, 2017, 6:55 pm

I've playing around was the variation of the "Twelve Days of Christmas" - still needs tweaking so feedback and suggestions are very welcome :D

The twelve meals I’m promised
For the first meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the second meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the third meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the fourth meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the fifth meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the sixth meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me six tasty meatballs, five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the seventh meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me seven salad dishes, six tasty meatballs, five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the eighth meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me eight tasty tomatoes, seven salad dishes, six Italian meatballs, five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the ninth meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me nine ounces prime steak, eight tasty tomatoes, seven salad dishes, six Italian meatballs, five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the tenth meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me ten button mushrooms, nine ounces of prime steak, eight tasty tomatoes, seven salad dishes, six Italian meatballs, five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the eleventh meal she cooked me, my daughter made for me eleven baby Brussels, ten button mushrooms, nine ounces of prime steak, eight tasty tomatoes, seven salad dishes, six Italian meatballs, five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
For the last meal she promised, my daughter made for me 12 crispy chips, eleven baby Brussels, ten button mushrooms, nine ounces of prime steak, eight tasty tomatoes, seven salad dishes, six Italian meatballs, five Jersey Royals, four tender lamb chops, three Irish favourites, two fishes sautéed and a big plate of haggis, neeps and tatties.
liketocook
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 15th, 2017, 7:11 pm

That's brilliant ltc! :luv: :luv: .. maybe poetic licence to say 'the twelfth meal' .. but maybe it has more meaning for you as is.

I think the project will be great fun!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby liketocook » November 15th, 2017, 7:14 pm

earthmaiden wrote:That's brilliant ltc! :luv: :luv: .. maybe poetic licence to say 'the twelfth meal' .. but maybe it has more meaning for you as is.

I think the project will be great fun!

Thank you - good suggestion :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby scullion » November 15th, 2017, 9:42 pm

may i have some more chips, please‽‽
scullion
Registered

Postby liketocook » November 15th, 2017, 9:54 pm

scullion wrote:may i have some more chips, please‽‽

Nope :lol: :lol: :lol:
liketocook
Registered

Postby Amber » November 15th, 2017, 10:25 pm

My broken oven seems to be due to an element which is completely snapped through. I’ve never heard of that before. But at least it’s repairable and we’ll still be able to have Christmas! :D
Amber
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 15th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Glad you can get it sorted Amber :D
Night night all ........
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop