good morning +

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: good morning +

Postby scullion » December 23rd, 2018, 10:51 am

good morning, all.
mizzly and drizzly with the promise of fog and rain later - oh joy!
i was grilled, last night, as to why i wasn't going to midnight mass, to sing carols. i pointed out that i did it last year with all the young so been there, done that, don't really need to do it a second time.
off to see a friend in a couple of hours. we were going yesterday, after his dialysis, but he had forgotten that they were expected at his son's.
more housework to avoid, today.
i didn't manage to find filo but there was gf puff pastry so that is what the samosas will be made from. i'll make them and see if they fry ok but they may get baked instead.
have a great day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 23rd, 2018, 11:13 am

Good morning
Damp here so may or may not go to the sing along on the Common later
Not a lot I have to do today so will potter on with things I can get out of the way
Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Amber » December 23rd, 2018, 10:47 pm

Hmm, I used to make strudel/filo pastry. It was very, very easy. But, there must be a reason I haven’t made it for the last thirty years or so!
Amber
Registered

Postby Amber » December 23rd, 2018, 10:49 pm

I feel like I should try it again.
Maybe after New Year.
Amber
Registered

Postby miss mouse » December 24th, 2018, 12:08 am

Amber wrote: I used to make strudel/filo pastry. It was very, very easy.

Is it? Everything I have seen, heard or read says how laborious it is.
miss mouse
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 24th, 2018, 1:03 am

I made it once when I was about 17 when I made an apfelstrudel from a recipe given to me by my host on an Austrain exchange trip. I don't remember it being difficult, but it required a lot of space. I was going to make flaky pastry (much easier :) ) sausage rolls today, but didn't get round to it... it'll have to be after Christmas now.
Last edited by Herbidacious on December 24th, 2018, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 24th, 2018, 1:17 am

I spent a happy half hour or so drinking coffee and watching the proprietor of a Greek taverna make a huge sheet of filo

He made it look very easy, but I concluded

1. There was definitely a knack
2. It needed more space than I currently have

If I couldn't buy suitable pastry for samosas I'd make samosa wrappers which are rolled in small pieces, seems much easier to me - Tony Singh says you can put through a pasta roller, I noticed because I'd wondered if that would work. I have made them, years ago, but can buy ready made wrappers quite easily
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby scullion » December 24th, 2018, 10:32 am

good morning, all.
breezy and damp.
the point is that it's gluten free - not just being filo. one of the people coming is a coeliac. i would normally make the pastry for samosas but i don't want to faf around trying to make the pastry work in the same way that ordinary does (along with all the other stuff i have to do today) and having a pack of gluten free flour hanging around for longer than i would get round to using it. i have given the unused flour to the person in the past - but i'm giving myself a break this year.
as it's puff pastry i think i'll make them the cone way rather than folding over the triangles with long strips of the pastry.
my partner is off doing last minute shopping (cream for 'baileys' etc) and the toil is calling so i'd better get on with stuff.
have a serene day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby suffolk » December 24th, 2018, 10:53 am

Good morning all :D and a Very Merry Christmas if I don't get on here tomorrow .........

Mince pies are in the oven ... OH is at work ... the spare room is ready for DS ... and jobs are being ticked off the list ... we're nearly there ...... not sure that serenity is likely, but I'm enjoying myself

Have an enjoyable day folks :D
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” —Winnie-the-Pooh
suffolk
Registered

Postby scullion » December 25th, 2018, 9:44 am

merry christmas morning, all.
it's not raining and it's quite still - sadly too warm for snow.
i'm hoping the gas doesn't run out half way through cooking.
coffee is coming so i'd better get on.
have a great day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 25th, 2018, 10:09 am

Good morning
Brightly overcast here
Unbelievably quiet - no traffic into the City of course
Will have more coffee then walk
Have a great Christmas Day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 25th, 2018, 11:06 pm

Phew. Glad that's over and I even managed to avoid emptying the commode today. (Much wretching and very nearly vomiting yesterday... Put me right off eating dinner.) Today was a bit dismal. Dinner had to be ready for 6pm (didn't want dinner at lunch time and she is put to bed at 7.) I don't think anyone wanted to eat it, so it felt a bit pointless making it, but it had to be done, it would seem. OH and I did manage to get out into Derbyshire for an hour though. Took a pic of some ducks in Bakewell :)

46458977541_03451644f8_z.jpg

And discussed the lock-ridden bridge (as in Paris) with some bemused locals.

31519111537_9874f522aa_z (1).jpg

We should have gone to Ladybower to see the exposed drowned village. Last timeI saw it was in the drought of 76.

Tomorrow is Sainsbury's shop, washing her hair and, if there is time, planting some bulbs in a pot. I have to put grit in them...

Then home............!
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby scullion » December 26th, 2018, 11:02 am

good morning, all.
the sun is out. maybe i should put some washing on.
the upcountry young are off to christmas with the other side of their family today and will be back tomorrow. we have lots of food to eat from yesterday's indian feast. most of it was left at the local young's but there were components that weren't used, here, that will need to be shoehorned into the freezer or eaten today.
we spent a lot of the time playing 'ultimate werewolf' and 'lord of the rings trivial pursuit'. there was a level of knowledge from a couple of the group that could be classed as obsessive!
sorry your day was a tad traumatic, herbi. christmas is hyped up with so much expectation that often fails or is an unobtainable ideal for so many people. i don't really fit into the 'bah, humbug' box but i very nearly do. i didn't even get round to getting the decorations out this year. maybe next year will be different/easier.
like the ducks.
i may go shopping in the next couple of days - i missed christmas pudding - the young don't like it so it doesn't feature but my partner and i do so i'm hoping there will be one or two left in the shops.
talking of which, i noticed, in the radio times, that the usual diet programmes start soon. has anyone bought out 'the rationing book/wartime diet' yet?
have a lazy day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 26th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Good morning (just)
Your Christmas Day sounds good scully
Herbi, hope you can have a nice meal out together when you get back to make you feel you’ve had some celebration. Unfortunately there’s a point in family relationships where that becomes par for the course, I remember spending one Christmas doing 8 full loads of laundry as my parents had hidden it instead of dealing with it. The highlight of my holiday was using the dryers in the launderette, there were 3 of us sharing the blitz spirit.
Don’t feel like doing much today but might go and see if the Turkish bakery is open, I think my leftovers require a sour dough loaf
Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby suffolk » December 26th, 2018, 12:37 pm

Good after morning all :D
Sorry Christmas has been a bit grim Herbi :hug: here’s hoping for brighter times in 2019
Yesterday was enjoyably indulgent and there’s lots and lots of cold pickings for the next few days. Having DS hère means lots of impassioned political conversation ... he’s never been able to resist preaching to the converted ... let alone to those who brought him up in a household whose liberal freethinking political awareness has obviously infected him :lol: problem is I have a propensity for playing Devil’s Advocate from time to time :duck: :lol:
He’s heading back south later today so I’ll be able to concentrate a bit better on the Aran pattern I’m knitting :?
Hope you find your sourdough Scully ... I’ve hoiked one out of the freezer <smug smiley>
Enjoy your Boxing Day folk :D
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” —Winnie-the-Pooh
suffolk
Registered

Postby suffolk » December 27th, 2018, 11:05 am

Good morning all :D

A quieter household here now ... OH has cycled into the city for some bits & pieces he needs and I'm catching up on the laundry. The local pigeons of all sorts (woodies, speckled tame ones, collared doves etc) are all lined up on the fence gazing in admiration/bewilderment at the blackbirds who have mastered the art of accessing sunflower seeds by clinging for dear life onto the wire mesh feeders.

We had a phone chat yesterday with a friend who is 'enjoying' a similar Christmas to yours Herbi ... exacerbated by the fact that her birthday is 25/12 :rolleyes: Hope things are a bit better today :)

The BBC weather person said this morning that similar conditions that caused the Beast from the East last year are heading our way again and we can look forward to a very chilly spell around the end of January ... don't say I didn't warn you :sball:

Have a good day folks :D
suffolk
Registered

Postby Busybee » December 27th, 2018, 11:26 am

I am also in the throes of laundry, Christmas leftover soup making, and cleaning cars - inside and out.

It’s a beautiful day, blue skies now the fog had been burnt off.

The house had been tidied, gifts our away and a trip to the tip later for all the packaging. We have a much smaller Christmas than many but the pile of packaging really does make you think.

BB
Busybee
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 27th, 2018, 12:05 pm

Very glad to be home. Feeling very down, though as I often am after even 'normal' maternal visits. My mother and I, at base, don't really get on that well. She doesn't realize how not well we get on, I think though, fortunately. But if she were to relfect on it, she would conclude that it is all my fault. At least my sister didn't ring. MIL did and my mother blurted out about my husband losing his job. He hadn't told his mother yet.
Anyway. Woke very late this morming (was woken up at least 6 times in the night by Lily. Basil, the usual perpetrator, was as good as gold. Well maybe slightly tarnished gold...)
We will go out for lunch shortly, if we can decide on where. Then... not sure. We really need a plan, but apparent inability to make decisions is problematic. We were going to go to the shops, but realized that neither of us are really that interested. Perhaps, fuelled with lunch, we will have more ideas and enthusiasm.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby scullion » December 27th, 2018, 12:18 pm

good morning, all.
sunny.
i'm lingering over a cup of coffee. there are a few things i need to do as we slobbed in front of the telly for much of late afternoon and evening.
we were given a gadget, for our joint birthdays, that fits into the telly to enable the watching of iplayer and other online channels etc. they are 'cast' to the telly by the smart phone. it's much easier than plugging the laptop into the tv (which seems only to want to use the laptop's sound rather than the tv's or the sound bar).
i had to get a gmail account to use it. i went through quite a few tries - all of them refused but with the same suggestions thrown up by gmail. i didn't want any of theirs - strange combinations of my surname with random numbers after. i chose one that i thought was much better - it hadn't been taken - much to my surprise and visually is similar to my other email. my partner recognised what i'd done straight away - ha! take that gmail!. now i'll have to see if i can link it to my other emails otherwise i'll probably never check it and get millions of junk stuff that never gets deleted.
have a good day (well, almost afternoon), everyone
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 27th, 2018, 1:26 pm

Good lunch o’clock
Been quite sunny and nice here but can’t really enjoy it due to headache, think it’s related to strong eye drops but today is the day I really start tapering off the doses so happy for once to take mild painkillers and chill while stuff leaves my system

The Turkish baker yesterday did have freshly baked sourdough so I have a walnut and cranberry loaf and lunch will be a semi- festive Brie and cranberry sandwich :chops:

Have a good afternoon everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby scullion » December 28th, 2018, 10:27 am

good morning, all.
overcast and still. the temperature is in double figures, here. is anyone 'dreaming of a white christmas' anymore?
for the last few christmases i've searched through the radio times to find that film but it hasn't been on - shame - for me it doesn't feel truly christmas without it - particularly on christmas eve. maybe the next time it's on i'll record it so i can be guaranteed the experience.
nothing planned for today other than having a long soak in the bath. it doesn't happen that often but i feel like it today. (i do shower, honest).
the upcountry young are back today, from the other family, for a couple of nights.
those two events are not connected.
hope your headache goes quickly, sue.
have a good day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby suffolk » December 28th, 2018, 10:36 am

Hope headaches are gone, woes eased and good soaks enjoyed :D
It's around 9C here ... it feels chilly without the heating on but a bit too warm with it on :rolleyes: I've turned the radiators down a notch.
Today is the day for freezing what's left and making the broth ... OH has to work this afternoon so he's done a few tasks this morning including refilling the bird feeders ... it may not have been very cold but the birds certainly have been joining in the feasting over Christmas :D
Lucky chap https://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/1 ... e/?ref=rss :shock:
Have a good day folks :D
suffolk
Registered

Postby scullion » December 29th, 2018, 9:16 am

good morning, all.
overcast with a slight breeze.
off for a walk with upcountry young and then a late lunch, with all the young, at the beach café in a couple of hours. i may sneak my radio with me to listen to the archers' panto.
i potted up half a dozen foxgloves, a day or two ago, that had seeded themselves in one of the raised beds. if they survive they'll be waiting for you when you come down, suffolk. in the cleared raised bed i planted garlic.
i'm employing the coffilepathy - i think it may be working - or maybe not.
have a lazy day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 29th, 2018, 10:15 am

Well done on the planting, scullion. That has also made me feel better, as I've still not planted my garlic ... or my tulips - I took the latter up to my mother's to put some in pots for her, and place where she can see them from her rather limited vantage point, if they come up, and some of them had gone rotten! I should put them all out anyway. I bought chicken wire yesterday in case of squirrel issues. Garlic, I think, is going in pots. My gardener tends to pull it up plus it's quite a long term project and not sure I want to dedicate raised bed space (only other place is in the small herb patch) to it. Anyway, need to do both asap.
Not sure what I am doing today. We have car problems and no one seems to want to bother until after New Year now. It's driveable but slightly alarming. I should do some housework. ooh and make suasage rolls (at this rate, it'll be Easter before I do them!)
I hope everyone has a good day.
Last edited by Herbidacious on December 29th, 2018, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 29th, 2018, 10:19 am

Good morning
Mainly pottering, but I think Chris Packham on the TV has persuade me to walk up to the wetlands

Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby suffolk » December 29th, 2018, 10:47 am

I'm giving the house a bit of a whizz round as we're off to MIL's tomorrow ... the bathroom gleams like a new pin ... OH gave it a thorough scrub and de-scale before Christmas so it only needed a light wipe to bring back the sparkle ... he also cleaned the kitchen windows ... totally unasked :luv: :hi5:

I have to find room in the freezer for the pack of dark turkey meat that is intended for a pastilla within the next couple of weeks ... I think that making room for it will involve making a gooseberry crumble to take to MIL's.

Have a lovely Saturday folks :D
suffolk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 29th, 2018, 12:12 pm

oh! It's Saturday! :)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby suffolk » December 29th, 2018, 12:23 pm

No need to make crumble ... I donated a block of frozen rice to the pigeons ... they are grateful and the turkey meat is in the freezer :D
suffolk
Registered

Postby scullion » December 30th, 2018, 12:27 pm

good morning, all.
overcast and damp but not raining.
the upcountry young left about an hour ago. they were swinging past the farm gate round the corner to pick up a couple of cauliflowers - lovely curd, very big, only fifty pence each and would have been picked in the last twenty four hours.
they have texted to say that there were potatoes, too. maybe we'll head round there, too.
a lazy day today, other than a bit of bed stripping i don't intend to do much.
have a good day (afternoon), everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » December 30th, 2018, 7:41 pm

I have a few jobs that need doing prior to Tuesday's lunch … a bit of housework included.

However, although I woke about 7, I didn't get up until 9.45 as I had got stuck in to a couple of programmes on the tv. So, surfaced just in time to listen to the Archer's omnibus, while scanning yesterday's paper. Then decided to fill the bird feeders and while out in the garden started a bit of a tidy up. I was quite muddy when I eventually came back indoors.. and thought I would give the oven a bit of a once over. By now it was almost 3 pm .. Had a bite to eat, then thought I would brighten up the place by putting up some (Christmas/New Year) decorations !!! I have made a start on the trifle for Tuesday ... it's now 7.40 and I'm now catching up with the Archers Canterbury Tales .. and I still haven't done any of the jobs on the list !
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby scullion » December 31st, 2018, 11:02 am

good morning, all.
overcast and damp but not raining (again).
slobbed in front of the telly after the young left, yesterday. didn't go to get veg and the only bit of hswk was to strip their bed. the washing machine will go on today.
coffee has arrived. i will get on with 'stuff' when i've finished it.
no plans for going out tonight but i will try to listen to the archers 'panto' this afternoon.
have a cosy day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » December 31st, 2018, 3:30 pm

Good afternoon …

I had a Zumba class this morning and afterwards we stayed behind for some left over birthday cake and a glass of fizz. I didn't stay long as I needed to buy the veg for tomorrow and wanted to crack on with the trifle …. I then got a phone call from the Zumba instructor saying that I had been invited, along with her and another girl to a fourth member who had decided she was going to see the New Year in, in her hot tub.... So that's where I am off to tonight. Don't know yet if I will stay the course, I am already knackered from class this morning ;) Perhaps I should have forty winks before I go out 8-) :lol:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby scullion » January 1st, 2019, 12:00 pm

good morning, all.
overcast but with the forecast of sunny glimpses - i won't hold my breath.
nothing planned.
enough veg to make a rough thai curry for dinner tonight followed by a pineapple, then shopping will need to be done tomorrow - or thursday if we have a fast day tomorrow.
i got eight hours of sleep last night - amazing!
scullion
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » January 1st, 2019, 1:36 pm

Overcast here and forecast to be so for the next fortnight. Hopefully that will change.

Didn't get up until after 10 :shock: I need to readjust my body clock which is running later and later.

I've just been planting blubs. I think I have put as many in the garden as I can, so need to get some compost to put the rest in pots. And then... the garlic. I think I will do this another day though. Thursday maybe, as was hoping to go to Brighton tomorrow (primarily to watch the murmuration.)
I hope eveyone's day is going ok.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby scullion » January 2nd, 2019, 8:27 am

good morning, all.
still getting light but it's dull and will sty overcast for the rest of the day, according to the met.
off to the farm in half an hour or so but i want to stay in bed.
i definitely did not get eight hours last night!
better move - i need a coffee (and a shower etc) before i go.

ps.the foxgloves are still looking perky.
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » January 2nd, 2019, 8:44 am

Good morning
Overcast and much colder here than it has been

Getting a little bit snuffly so will get on with the ironing and see if it gets better or worse with a little very light activity, will be annoyed if I have to go miss the first backgammon of the year tonight

Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » January 2nd, 2019, 10:12 am

There's a glimmer of sun here. Off to Brighton shortly where the forecast was for slightly sunnier weather.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Amber » January 2nd, 2019, 9:10 pm

StokeySue wrote:
Getting a little bit snuffly

Are you able to take First Defence? It’s saved me many times.
Amber
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » January 3rd, 2019, 11:07 am

High potency garlic tablets have helped me, provided I am not really run down.

Had a lovely time in Brighton yesterday. Unlike London, the skies were blue (up to a point.) Thrilling to see the murmuration. Also bumped into an aquaintance who I've not seen for 9 years from West Norwood days. What are the chances?!

Housework (major stuff - sorting and tidying) beckons plus more bulb planting if I can summon up the energy. Basil kept me awake until the early hours last night. He has suddenly developed some very bad habits, doubtless due to our going to bed late. It will be sorted out when I return to work, I am sure, but it may mean returning to work on a a couple of insomniac nights, I fear.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » January 3rd, 2019, 11:23 am

Good morning
Snuffle hasn’t really progressed to a full blown cold, I felt off colour all of yesterday, with a sore throat and a cough but not streaming fortunately.

Feel better today but it’s still there though milder

Amber, I did use First Defence, that’s pretty safe. With glaucoma some decongestants are a bad idea but FD is ok.

It’s getting slowly brighter but not sunny so far, which I was expecting

Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby scullion » January 3rd, 2019, 11:51 am

good morning, all.
overcast - we were given the hope of a little sun for today but 'they've' taken that away.
i need to go and do a little bit of shopping - mainly fruit and veg - when i get my bum in gear.
that has been delayed by a phone call. now, i need (want) a coffee.
have a grand day, everyone.
scullion
Registered

Postby scullion » January 3rd, 2019, 12:00 pm

Herbidacious wrote:Also bumped into an aquaintance who I've not seen for 9 years from West Norwood days. What are the chances?!

i bumped into someone i had worked with a couple of years previously (in north herts) while squeezing through trafalgar square one new years eve, and at another time with someone in my class at primary school while up in oban.
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » January 3rd, 2019, 12:29 pm

Three times I’ve run into people I know on cross channel ferries. Weird
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » January 3rd, 2019, 11:39 pm

I've done that once, Sue.

Bumped into a friend in Bridlington back in about '75...! (I was 8. We both lived in Sheffield.) I could probably count the number of times I've bumped into people I know in central London on one hand. (One of them being an ex flat mate from Oxford who had moved back to Greece. She was a little shamefaced...) I've seen more famous people that friends ;) Although I rarely go into the West End. When I lived in Oxford I couldn't go into town without seeing one or two people I knew. Quite nice. Hardly ever happened in Sheffield.

Forgot to say, we had a really nice lunch in Terre a Terre in Brighton. Might post pics on the relevant thread.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby scullion » January 4th, 2019, 9:53 am

good morning, all.
overcast but the sunny glimpses are still forecast for later. very little breeze again.
doing stuff with electric wires today.
before that, a coffee would be good - i'm sending out the vibes - i think it may be working.
have a good day, everyone
scullion
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » January 4th, 2019, 10:14 am

Morning. The sun is actually out! :)
Morning in for us, and then maybe lunch out. The sand in the holiday hour glass is running out...

I just discovered that the local lovely gasholders are going to be demolished on Monday. Very sad about this. I think they are a thing of beauty and they are all that's left of a very magnificent massive Victorian gas works that once occupied the site where Sainsbury's now is. They plan to put a large Aldi where the gasholders are, and eating outlets, which no doubt means another MacDonald’s or another Nandos. :( So, I want to go and take photos before it's too late.

Here are a couple I took a while back. They are actually a quite bright (seaside) blue colour.

31656456057_0d81e37a07_z.jpg
45683092795_3ca11a4c06_z.jpg

I hope everyone has a good day.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby suffolk » January 4th, 2019, 10:23 am

Love the gas holder frames, but I s’pose I prefer them to build on brown rather than greenfield sites ... only do much space to go around nowadays ... maybe some day we’ll miss the pylons that march across our fields?

I’ve been asked to advise on a funding application for a local arts festival :o it’s what I used to do but I’m a bit out of touch ... must do some reading up :ugeek:

Have a good day folks :mug:
suffolk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » January 4th, 2019, 10:41 am

The buildings they have put up down there recently are awful. They look temporary but aren't, and are very cheap in appearance. Characterless. I don't really see why we need another supermarket opposite an existing one. Recent developments in the area have been a Drive 'thru' MacDonalds and a half arsed B&Q (which I admit is somewhat useful even though it's a bit of a rubbish one.) and a massive Sports Direct. Traffic is already terrible and local transport groaning. What we could do with is something that's not grey, and possibly recreational (shopping and Nandos don't count.) But it's not going to happen. It's a crappy, dirty area and they seem determined to keep it that way.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » January 4th, 2019, 10:45 am

Good morning
Lovely pics Herbi but have to agree with Suffs about the brownfield sites, we can’t leave too many lying unused

Lovely sun, but I’ve still got a sore throat that feels like I’m swallowing knives
Might try a bit of outdoor tidying up and see how I feel

Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » January 5th, 2019, 8:01 am

Good morning :scared: early for me to be here - my new foster dog arrived yesterday and so this morning I needed to be up at 7 to let her out for her ablutions … too late; she had already left me a couple of 'packages' …. I hope this situation improves as she gets used to having more company during the day. She was apparently handed back to the Dog's Trust after being left for most of the day to fend for herself. She is in a lovely condition, but craves my attention and company. At the moment she is 'guarding' my normal place on the settee ;) :lol:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop