I'VE JOINED SLIMMING WORLD!

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: I'VE JOINED SLIMMING WORLD!

Postby PatsyMFagan » March 13th, 2018, 9:23 am

earthmaiden wrote:Edited to say - they suggest you can use orange Fanta (calorie free)as an exciting change ... our group leader says its nice but I'm not sure I believe her! Actually, ginger beer might work well if there is a calorie free one.

Tesco do a calorie free version ... I used it a lot when I was taking Laxido pn a regular basis... taking that in plain water made me gag, but it was much more palatable with Ginger beer flavour ;)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 13th, 2018, 10:10 am

Thanks Pat! I very rarely buy carbonated drinks - I like them but don't think they are generally very good for you. I am trying these recipes for the sake of research (and enjoying drinking what's left over :lol: . Not so keen on fizzy orange though).
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » March 13th, 2018, 10:36 am

The only fizzy drink I like is champagne (or prosecco at a push ;) ) 8-)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 13th, 2018, 10:46 am

That's not going into the chicken!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Seatallan » March 13th, 2018, 11:49 am

earthmaiden wrote:I would be interested to know what Seatallen adds to hers.

Funnily enough, I often add ginger to mine too EM (usually finely chopped root ginger if I have any lying around). Like you, I reduce it to thicken the sauce a bit. I really don't fancy the orange Fanta version though I can believe it would work with ginger beer.
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » March 13th, 2018, 11:55 am

Whoops, it has just popped into my head that I used to buy Tesco low calorie DRY Ginger, not Ginger BEER :oops: .... however, I am sure for the purposes intended it won't make much difference will it?
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Seatallan » March 13th, 2018, 11:57 am

Should work I would think Patsy :tu:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 13th, 2018, 2:22 pm

Sounds nicer actually!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 18th, 2018, 11:29 pm

I didn't go yesterday, my mum wasn't going and I'd been up since 5:30 with a sicky boy so I just could not be bothered in honesty. I weighed myself and I was .25lb over my last weigh in and, as SW scales only go in half pound increments, I'm going to tell myself that's a maintain, there or there abouts. I had eaten really terribly, for the majority of the week (well, actually eaten very well from a 'what you fancy' perspective but not so much in line with the plan) so I'm happy with that.

Will try harder this week. Want to get that club 10 badge.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 19th, 2018, 9:39 am

That sounds like a pretty good maintain for a bad week! How much to go for Club 10? I hope little 'un is better soon.

I had been super good all week and the (my) scales showed it, but yesterday we had Costco pizza at work :chops: and this morning the scales have punished me :lol: :lol: . I didn't go last week so am planning to pop into another group on Wednesday morning to keep me on the straight and narrow. Stodge is so nice in this weather - I want porridge for breakfast but am going to make myself have fruit.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 19th, 2018, 10:21 pm

1.5lb EM, which doesn't sound much but my average loss, even when really trying, is 1lb if I'm lucky so would be nice if I could.

Well done on the good week and the commitment! Can't you have porridge as your HExB?
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 19th, 2018, 10:48 pm

Oh good luck! I hope it doesn't turn out like my illusive next half stone award :lol: . Yes, could have had porridge as that but didn't. I did discover that 3 large M&S chocolate buttons = 7 syns though :? /
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 24th, 2018, 6:44 pm

Well, 1lb on today. Serves me right though and is no more than I deserve after skipping last week and troughing down for the last 2 weeks on pizza, bacon butty, chippy, buffets, cake, brownies, McDonald's, afternoon tea.... and the list goes on! Terrible!

Anyway, can't say today has been much better but that's ok, I'll live. I had a SW friendly breakfast but then went out for lunch and had beautiful cooked ham (free), veg (speed), cauliflower cheese (not so free) and only a couple of my chips (not free) before slinging them over to OH. But then cake.... oh, the cake! Amazing!

It was a late (and filling) lunch though so I think I will skip food this evening.

Now 2.5lb to club 10 :cry:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 25th, 2018, 1:49 pm

At least it's quite easy to get 1lb off em! Club 10 wil be here before you know it :lol: .

3lb off for me this week - not so wonderful when last time (2 weeks ago) I had gained 4lb after a catalogue of events. Hope I might get a couple more off this week. I have GD on Tuesday which is always a challenge - not least because we have to have choc buttons in store as a potty reward :lol: . The chance of a packet staying in the cupboard for the following week is nil.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 31st, 2018, 3:06 pm

Maintain this week... :?

I've had a few off plan meals I guess so it'll have to do. I've planned food for the week and it's looking good for a loss (except for a 5 course indian banquet at work on Tuesday!). The plan is the easy bit though... with all these easter eggs lying around, that's where I’ll struggle no doubt! How does a 19 month old get 8 Easter eggs anyway?! :?
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 31st, 2018, 3:41 pm

Well done em! I didn't go this week, I went on an Easter Bunny train ride instead. I have eaten too many hot cross buns and don't dare get on the scales. :oops:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » March 31st, 2018, 3:50 pm

I’m starting again after Easter . . . . :oops:
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 7th, 2018, 9:02 am

I see that em probably won't go today ... and I couldn't get there this week either. I won't be able to get there now until mid-May. :oops: :oops:. The chance of my being down into the 'next stone' for my school reunion at the beginning of May is getting smaller each day.

I never used to be particularly interested in chocolate but seem to have developed a taste for it. That must be nipped in the bud as it's ruining any small effort I make.

Good luck PP ;)
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby ShotleyGirl » April 7th, 2018, 11:11 am

I've found since following the plan, that I've had to 'tweak' their spices, herbs and seasoning to get a better taste. The amount of changes I make depends of the recipe, but we too find a lot of them very 'wet' :chef:
Laughter is brightest where food is best - Irish Proverb
ShotleyGirl
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 7th, 2018, 3:19 pm

Good to see you SG!! :luv: :wave: :wave:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 7th, 2018, 7:17 pm

I agree that they need tweaking SG. I think too that you have to scrutinise some recipes very carefully to decide if they would ever be edible too! There are some good ideas there but I do feel sad when people at the group say they had never cooked from scratch before they started following SW recipes and that they are thrilled with the results :o .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby ShotleyGirl » April 8th, 2018, 6:16 pm

I agree EM, I sit there cringing when they say that they love the meals from that frozen food company. In fact one of their meals I have changed completely, still syn free, but has a better taste imho. The only frozen meal I did like were the sausages :scared:
Laughter is brightest where food is best - Irish Proverb
ShotleyGirl
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » April 8th, 2018, 6:26 pm

My group, and I must be lucky, completely despise the Iceland meals. :tu:
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby Grasshopper » April 8th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Think I agree with you. By cutting down as much as poss on fat, salt, etc, they have also cut down on flavour. They NEED extra seasoning! Iceland CTM is all heat and not much flavour, whereas a CTM from a good supermarket is delish! :chops:
:bounce:
Grasshopper
Spring ventures forth to plant the grain
And Summer dries the straw
Autumn gathers in the harvest
And Winter shuts the door

Grasshopper
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 8th, 2018, 8:36 pm

Pepper Pig wrote:My group, and I must be lucky, completely despise the Iceland meals. :tu:

Are there any that are edible? I haven't found one yet (and don't intend wasting any more money trying to find out). I am told that some, like the lasagne, are ok if you cook them in the oven, which takes over an hour. Surely the point of a bl**dy ready meal is that you want something you can microwave quickly for convenience? :evil:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 8th, 2018, 10:05 pm

Well, the results are in and I have officially been diagnosed as type 2 diabetes....... so there will have to be some major changes to my life if I am going to move on to another phase..... I have a Drs. tele/con booked for tomorrow, no point in seeing him as I had the nurse take blood and analyse on Friday. That was a shock, blood taken at 9am. Nurse range at 4.30 after blood had been looked at and obviously results passed back to nurse immediately ! :o Results were a little scary !!! On googling it, all the symptoms are confirmed plus some I was not aware of.

I need to loose some weight and move more. I am quite happy to motivate myself, just need to be strict and go for it.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 9th, 2018, 12:18 am

Oh zosh, that must've been a shock. I'm sure it'll be easily reversed with a few changes. I don't know if you've done SW, I can't remember you mentioning but I think you'd adapt fairly well as you cook from scratch. Although you'll have a lot of temptation from some of your husband's delish sounding treasures he often brings home!

EM you're right, I didn't go. Not got on the scales at home either. But I've made a decent start today, probably partly down to this bloody toothache! But plans look good for the week so am feeling positive.

Re: the recipes and meals, I never follow recipes anyway so I read and get the general gist then use my instincts. That's been quite tricky actually, not using instinct on any synned items, actually measuring. Can't say that I always do!

I often look at the Iceland meals but I would never eat the meat ones and the veg look frightfully uninspiring and very very simple. Too simple for me to pay for a ready made version of something I'd do quickly at home. I'm told there's new ones out this month?

Good luck everyone!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 9th, 2018, 12:56 am

Oh Zosh, what a blow. :hug: :hug: . You can make a huge difference with changes to diet though and I imagine have added incentive with such news. Are you thinking of going to Slimming World? I never think that their ordinary regime is ideal for diabetics as it is quite carb laden but there is special advice available and we have a few in our group who have benefited once they have learned to tweak accordingly.

I hope your tooth can be looked at soon em :hug: :hug: .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 14th, 2018, 12:11 pm

I trudged back this morning, fearing my half a pizza on Thursday and last night's (SW friendly but huge amounts of) KFC style fakeaway would be written all over my disappointed face as I peered down at the numbers trying to quickly work out what the damage was and put on a brave face before they could tell me.

However, happily, I lost 2lb so I'll take that. I asked if I could strip off to my undies for the extra half pound to reach my club10 but they just laughed and looked a bit nervous.

I'm not holding out huge hopes for this week as we're going away for a few days and then I have an awards night on Friday but I'll probably skip next week's weigh in so I can be blissfully ignorant!
Good luck everyone!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 15th, 2018, 2:29 pm

Well done em! I think the shame of going to a meeting knowing you've probably gained does provide incentive for the week ahead however humiliating it feels! I do find that staying to the meeting gives me a boost.

I won't get to a meeting until after my travels which start on Wednesday but got on the home scales this week and haven't gained (or lost :( ) which I'm glad about. I'm hoping to do quite a bit of walking in the next few weeks so hope that helps.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 15th, 2018, 5:03 pm

EM & EW I have spent quite a bit of time reading up about Dr. Michael Moseley and the diet he 'built' (see T2D thread). I probably won't do SW but will count calories and completely cut out the booze. Will try half an hour brisk walk around the village, there are lots of different routes, I may even try a slow jog in a weeks time, just to raise the heart rate. I might even try some of this Psyllium powder as part of the new regime. I will find a path that will suit me and I shall jump on the scales from time to time..

Fingers crossed for the tooth to be sorted tomorrow morning.... pending results of blood test for sedation
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 15th, 2018, 9:33 pm

Michael Moseley is very good I think. I have a friend who followed his instructions and it made a world of difference to her health. I have tried it for short periods. Isn't Psyllium a natural laxative? Although better than some, I didn't think that continual use was recommended.

Good luck tomorrow Zosh!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 16th, 2018, 5:24 am

Psyllium seems to be from a natural product, it has a number of benefits.

Even though fibre is known as a dietary carbohydrate, it is not broken down by the body into sugar molecules, unlike other carbohydrates. Instead, it passes through the body, assists the maintenance of satisfactory blood sugar levels and helps to keeps hunger at bay.

Therefore, individuals that live with diabetes, for example, could gain improved control over their blood sugar levels by increasing the amount of soluble fibre.

Rocketing blood sugar levels can be dangerous for both those with and without diabetes – those without should be cautious not to develop diabetes. Introducing more soluble fibre into your diet can help reduce rises in blood glucose levels, specifically after meal times. Strong scientific evidence shows that eating plenty of fibre is linked with having a lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke.

Psyllium husks are an excellent source of fibre, with each teaspoon containing around 4g. Supplementation is an easy way to quickly boost your intake, especially if your diet leaves you lacking in fibre. For example, low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets often eliminate cereals, whole grains and fruits, meaning that the amount of dietary fibre consumed is greatly reduced.

Due to its bulking properties, psyllium husk can be a great aid for those seeking to lose weight. Taking it 30 minutes prior to a meal with a full glass of water allows the psyllium to expand, creating a full feeling. Pysllium husk is often referred to as a colon cleanser.

I will give it a go, no harm in trying, might even run it past the nurse on Friday.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 28th, 2018, 7:26 pm

I skipped last week as predicted as I only got in from the work's do late and got to bed at 3am.

I had completely thrown it out the window and eaten what I wanted whilst away too so I was glad I'd missed.
This week has been ok ish, I have stuck to it in the main but then had chippy one night, out for tea another night and a few treats too.

Anyway, something worked as I'd lost 2.5lb since last weigh in. That gives me my club 10 plus an extra 2lb which means 11st1lb now. 1st5lb lost and 9lb to go. I want to get there by the end of June... 9 weeks :?
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 29th, 2018, 5:11 am

So having had a session with nursey, she has given me a load of bumph to read and interestingly, they guide you down the SW route because of the sugar content. I will read it, but have been a tad busy recently.

I have (according to my scales) lost 2.5 kg - mainly cutting out alcohol completely. I have been more careful recently and am finding that adding psyllium to my diet has helped a lot. It is an indian husk and staves off hunger. In addition it is excellent for lowering blood sugar and cleans the colon. It can also act as a laxative, so have been careful not to overdo it. For me 2 T spoons in a glass with mango juice and water 20 mins before lunch works fine. :tu:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 29th, 2018, 11:32 am

I know this thread is mainly about SW ... however, there was a programme on in the week called 'The Truth about Obesity ' (BBC1 on Thursday )... in which one segment was about how lots of fibre in your diet helps keep the inches down .. however, NOT because it bulks out your food, or staves off hunger, research seems to suggest that fibre encourages a greater diversity and population of microbes in the gut, apparently stopping the body absorbing and laying down fat. The researchers used the case of twins who throughout their lives, ate a very different diet with one eating much more fibre than the other and not surprisingly, being much thinner. I couldn't help thinking though that the more fibre you eat, the less calories you consume. ... :rolleyes:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 17th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Interesting Pat. Although it all boils down to calories in the end (no-one ever stayed plump with fat when starved), it really does seem that bodies react to different kinds of foods rather than just the calorific value. I notice with SW that you can eat a lot of carb of various sorts (not necessarily high fibre)- but all the kind that isn't very interesting without added fat or sugar so people tend to eat a lot less of it without the usual accompaniments.

Anyone still doing SW?. I'm back tomorrow after about 6 weeks. I think I put on 6-7lbs whilst away (no big surprise) and have got a few off this week so hopefully the damage won't be too humiliating! I've got our annual (optional) work medical in June so I want to be as healthy as I can be for that.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Grasshopper » May 17th, 2018, 7:46 pm

If any of you get the chance to see 'Fat Friends The Musical', grab it with both hands. Saw it at my local theatre this avo - it will make you laugh.
:bounce:
Grasshopper
Spring ventures forth to plant the grain
And Summer dries the straw
Autumn gathers in the harvest
And Winter shuts the door

Grasshopper
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 17th, 2018, 8:12 pm

I'm still doing it EM... But I've not been for the last 2 weeks :oops: I can't face it, my eating has been atrocious.

I think I fluked the last weigh in being so low and just don't want to have it confirmed that I've gained.

Plus my mum and friend aren't going anymore so it's even harder to drag myself there at 8:30 on a Saturday morning!

However, I will go back. I will get my backside in gear. And I will hit target by the end of June. Hopefully :rolleyes:

Good luck EM, at least you've had a great hols and as our SW must say a hundred times a week... there's no shame in a gain!!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 18th, 2018, 7:54 pm

Oh em .. I understand completely on all counts!

Went back today, as I've been quite good all week I was only 1.5lbs more than last time (before I went away) which I was happy with. The group did give me some incentive too. Now to stick to it!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 20th, 2018, 10:28 pm

Oh that's really good EM, 1.5lbs after your holiday, I'd be doing a jig :lol:

I was sh9cked to find that I had lost half a pound after missing 2 weigh ins (so 3 weeks since the last). I had weighed myself at home last Saturday and was 3.5lbs above the last weigh in so attempted to give it a go this week and it either paid off or the scales are very different!!

I have 7.5lbs to go and I just bought another 6 week countdown so 5 more weigh ins. I am hoping not to have to pay again!!

I think it's going to be hard though... my average weekly weight loss has been less than a lb per week. Eeeek!

Good luck this week!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 20th, 2018, 10:29 pm

Oh that's really good EM, 1.5lbs after your holiday, I'd be doing a jig :lol:

I was sh9cked to find that I had lost half a pound after missing 2 weigh ins (so 3 weeks since the last). I had weighed myself at home last Saturday and was 3.5lbs above the last weigh in so attempted to give it a go this week and it either paid off or the scales are very different!!

I have 7.5lbs to go and I just bought another 6 week countdown so 5 more weigh ins. I am hoping not to have to pay again!!

I think it's going to be hard though... my average weekly weight loss has been less than a lb per week. Eeeek!

Good luck this week!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 21st, 2018, 7:17 am

Well done em ... you are gradually getting there which is so great. I will be dancing on the ceiling when/if I only have 7lb to go. My first hurdle is the 8lb to my first interim target ... which has been around 8lb away for the past year :rolleyes:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 26th, 2018, 7:26 pm

Hmmm... 3 weeks of eating tosh = half a pound off last week. 1 week of eating really well and on plan = half a pound off :rolleyes: :| :?:

Better off than on though!

Sadly not the best start to what I hoped would be my last 6 week countdown. However, let's see how it goes next week!

Good luck EM... take the 8lb slow and steady.

On another note, I stayed to group today which I don't often and whilst there were some really great achievements and successes, I do sometimes wonder if people really get additional motivation from the group. Our leader/consultant today said "on holiday I don't follow the plan at all, I don't want to think about it, sometimes I just think I've got the rest of my life to lose weight" :? The holiday bit I agree with, it was the latter part of the comment that tickled me... is that the thing to say to a group of people trying to lose weight!?

Anyhow, it's a very busy group so it obviously provides the motivation to some.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby aero280 » May 26th, 2018, 7:53 pm

If I have put on a lot of weight this holiday, I shall be very disappointed. Two weeks of hotel food, but no car, so we have been lugging stuff about on trains and walking about a lot, still with rucksacks...

Today was difficult, a heavy load to get from the hotel to the bus, ditto from bus to train, and three train changes. The last journey took three hours from Mainz to Köln. A slow stopping train, no aircon, so it was like a turkish bath!! I had to wring my shirt out when we got to the hotel. I must be getting thinner...
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby earthmaiden » May 26th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Well done em! You are steadily losing .. it doesn't matter how! Shocked at what your leader said, I don't think that's in their training! Ours always reminds us of the alternative choices we can make much of the time on holiday so that we don't blow it completely.

aero - I'm sure you'll be superfit after your surprise backpacking holiday .. and very glad to see your car again!

Didn't get to SW this week as other things cropped up at the meeting times. The scales say I'm about the same as last week which is disappointing. They probably say more now as DS fed me pork pie, baguette & crisps for lunch (and very nice they were too!).

Someone at our group posted this - I thought it was hilarious ... absolutely spot on!! (excuse some of the language)

Things only people who've joined slimming clubs will know:

1. You will wear exactly the same thing to get weighed each week. Even if it's -2 degrees outside you'll be wearing a floaty summer dress and freezing your tits off.

2. You've considered weighing in wearing just a swimming costume.

3. There's always a Janet in the group who takes 42 cruises a year.

4. You'll save all your Syns/Points up in the week so you can neck a bottle of vodka on Friday night.

5. There's always a Pauline in group who ate 8 sausage rolls at her cousin's funeral and put on 5 pounds in a week.

6. You will not eat a thing before weigh in. Even if weigh in is at 8pm.

7. You'll praise a Susan who maintained.

8. Food on the diet a bit dry? Quark. Need a creamy hit in your pasta? Quark. Broken leg? Quark. End world poverty? Quark.

9. Group leader: "You can eat a whole bag of pasta if you need to.....but you won't be able to"
You: "I beg to f*****g differ Linda".

11. There will always be one lone man called Peter in group who loses 9 pounds each week. He seems like a lovely chap but you'll all secretly hate the bastard.

12. You will be unable to poo before you get weighed. As soon as you get home....massive shit.

13. The group leader will try to tell you that potatoes cut into strips and sprayed in Fry Light are "better than chip shop chips". This is bullshit Linda. Bullshit.

14. A new flavour of Müller Light is announced and it creates a frenzy of riot proportions.

15. Linda is no skinny cow herself and doesn't follow the plan.

16. Syns/Points don't count if it's to help cure a hangover. They also don't count if you're eating them off another person's plate.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 27th, 2018, 9:01 am

EM, that cracked me up :lol: a guy was saying how he can't stop eating ice cream and a woman tried to talk him into making an alternative with quark and an options hot chocolate powder which "is absolutely fantastic, really tastes like ice cream". Asked if she does that regularly, she says no, she's never tried it. Ahh comical.

Good luck with the week. I've read my food diary back and whilst it's on plan (mostly), I have carbs with every meal and am probably overdoing them.

There is an optional fast at work on Friday which ends with iftaar at 9:20 ish. I cant decide if the fast will help the saturday morning weigh in or the late eating will undo it all :lol: need to see if I can get a baby sitter first anyway.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » May 27th, 2018, 9:08 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: I entirely agree with that list Earthmaiden ... Our Peter was called Kevin. Our most successful loser was someone who cut out carbs altogether and disagreed with a lot of SW's principles ... Me ? I just never had any syns and that is the only way my sister can lose any weight either :? :rolleyes:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 28th, 2018, 11:30 pm

I agree Pat!
em - I sometimes sprinkle chocolate powder onto quark and it's quite nice! I hadn't thought of freezing it ... :idea:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 1st, 2018, 8:13 pm

Well, my luck was in today! I couldn't go last week but had lost a bit which I promptly put on this week because I have not stuck to plan. I had expected to be 3lbs up but was the same as 2 weeks ago. Obviously that's not great but was much better than I'd expected and has spurred me on a bit.
earthmaiden
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop