What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Luca » September 5th, 2017, 9:55 pm

"See" you soon Rocky. All the best to you both and all the people potentially affected. :hug: :hug:
Luca
Global Moderator

Postby hickybank » September 6th, 2017, 9:20 am

As others have said, we will be thinking of you, keep yourself safe.
terry
Common sense is not so common
A brain is as strong as it's weakest think
hickybank
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » September 6th, 2017, 9:48 am

Stay safe Rocky, thinking of you x

No exciting food to report here recently, we've been trying to empty the fridge and freezer. Last night was a particularly dreadful freezer tapas of fish fingers, chicken nuggets, potato rostis, peas and beans! Good grief.

I've defrosted pork belly for tonight and there are some potatoes left too. I'll roast the pork with some white wine, sage, rosemary, apples and onions. The veg might have to be one of those freezer medley bags of peas, carrots, green beans etc as there's nothing else here at old mother hubbards.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Catherine » September 6th, 2017, 1:05 pm

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:. Last night was a particularly dreadful freezer tapas of fish fingers, chicken nuggets, potato rostis, peas and beans! Good grief.

But I bet there was a little part of you secretly leaping with joy.
Catherine
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » September 6th, 2017, 1:15 pm

Naughty but sometimes necessary !

Nothing for brekkie except a cup of T, half a bready olive thingy at 11am then a chestnut ice-cream (delicious) at 12.30pm

Lunch of odds and sods, mozzarella, tomato and pesto, bread, a hard boiled egg with mayo. some slices of cuc. and some local cheese and 'some' red wine.

Out somewhere tonight, we are going to try and keep it light. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He will get carried away I bet !
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 6th, 2017, 2:47 pm

I hope you stay safe Rocky :hug: yoghurt

Breakfast: Fresh orange segments then Almond oats and more cereal and milk
Lunch: Turkey and tomato sandwich thin and a small bag of crisps
Dinner: all day breakfast followed by a fruit
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » September 6th, 2017, 5:52 pm

Catherine wrote:But I bet there was a little part of you secretly leaping with joy.

Well there was also bread and butter so we could all make our own disgusting (delicious) beany fish finger and chicken nugget sandwiches as well :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Catherine » September 6th, 2017, 6:33 pm

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:
Catherine wrote:But I bet there was a little part of you secretly leaping with joy.

Well there was also bread and butter so we could all make our own disgusting (delicious) beany fish finger and chicken nugget sandwiches as well :D

Proper feast, and sometimes just hits the spot
Catherine
Registered

Postby EmWilk » September 6th, 2017, 6:37 pm

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:

This sounds like when OH makes tea! Gotta be done sometimes!

Bulgogi was superb and so spicy that I had tears running down my face!

Tuesday was a toasted teacake and coffee from Costa.
A terrible but absolutely amazing lunch :lol: people were floating the idea of shawarma from the great bread shop so I asked for a naan with all the salads and chips but no meat. They thought I was crackers but it was so good!
Tea was a mozzarella burger... topped with cheese and bacon :lol: of course.

Today, a toasted teacake for breakfast.
A chip butty for lunch.
Tea is supposed to be skirt steak, halloumi and veg with rice but the steak hasn't defrosted yet :rolleyes:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » September 6th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Supper - eventually was very local. I had the set menu 16.50€ House salad, lettuce, tomato, cubes of cheese, ham and croutons, hard boiled egg, olives. Mussels and chips and a chocolate mousse. Mr. Z. had grilled pork ribs (huge ones) chips and a salad garnish. We shared most of it and have chips for lunch tomorrow with something from the fridge.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 7th, 2017, 7:21 am

Breakfast: Fresh orange segments then bacon and beans on toast ( leftovers from dinner last night)
Lunch: Ham sandwich thin
Dinner: a bit of a cobble together to use up the last of the veg, so rice with mixed veggies and chopped chicken thighs with sweet chilli sauce I think. Followed by a fruit yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » September 9th, 2017, 1:07 pm

Lunch yesterday was the rest of the curried chicken and fresh peach salad I made the night before

Last night we had boudin blanc with roquefort cheese sauce, potato galettes and grilled tomatoes
Fig tart afterwards.

Today we had HM celery soup with fresh bad rolls and a pear each.

Tonight it will be cheese souffle with a green salad.
Not quite sure about pud but am working on it.

We're invited out for lunch tomorrow.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby StokeySue » September 9th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Forgotten what I ate while I was offline
Yesterday fruit, granola, yogurt for breakfast, 5 little Chinese Dumplings from Ugly Dumplings stall for lunch, chilli with topping, a sweetcorn and a mainly avocado salad last night

Today toast and marmite, lunch was some leek and potato soup and a slice of cheese on toast, nibbled some fruit, will have to play ready steady cook with the contents of the fridge tonight
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Catherine » September 9th, 2017, 5:28 pm

StokeySue wrote: will have to play ready steady cook with the contents of the fridge tonight

They often produce the best dinners
Catherine
Registered

Postby aero280 » September 9th, 2017, 7:07 pm

We had a couple of "Isphahan" in Manon teashop in Reims. OH had one on the last visit and so we had to go again. They had sold out!! :( But they had more freshly made by the time we returned at 5 pm... :D

The Isphahan is made with a bright pink macaron, quite large, about 3 inches across, and rose flavoured. One top and bottom with the sandwich filled with whipped cream and chopped lychee with a ring of fresh raspberries around the edge to stop the cream falling out!! Yum!! :)

IMG_2397.jpg
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby Zosherooney » September 9th, 2017, 8:22 pm

They look lush Aero...

A change in the menu tonight, decided to save the monkfish for tomorrow so went out and had cold chargrilled Aubergine, courgette, tomato, slice of parmesan crumbled walnuts and home produced EVOO for a starter, main for immindoors was veal in an olive and tomato sauce, mine was grilled veal with another slice of parmesan, both dishes described as being served with veg puree, turned out to be crushed charlotte pots and very nice too. A shared dessert of panocotta with a clementine marmalade topping. Some bits for the pussy cats and enough veal for a small meal for us too another time. So glad we don't over order these days.

We had 7 and a half drops of rain tonight !!!
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby EmWilk » September 10th, 2017, 12:03 pm

I changed Wednesday's tea to paneer curry. It was fantastic if not a little on the spicy side.

Thursday I was offsite at local meeting venue so I shared a veggie platter at lunch. Breads, hummus, pesto, artichokes, mozzarella and few bits.
The meeting was very late so didn't get much of a tea

Friday, I had a bacon sandwich for breakfast.
At the same venue all day but there was a buffet lunch of rubbish sandwiches, terrible mushroom soup and decent chips.
We went out for a 'family tea' as a threesome... we eat out a lot but usually with other family but everyone's gone off on hols so it was just the 3 of us. We wanted somewhere child friendly so opted for pizza hut. It was decidedly average but it wasn't really about the food.

Yesterday, more eating out... what are weekends for?! Went to my newly discovered South indian place and took a friend who'd never been. We had idli and sambhar, pav bhaji and samosa chaat between us and Leo.
Tea was takeaway... Jamaican style chicken and rice with some not very Jamaican nachos!

This morning been for breakfast with same friend from yesterday lunch as she had forgotten her purse yesterday and insisted on repaying the favour (even though our lunch was about 12 quid in total :lol: ). Traditional breakfast shared with Leo.
I fancy making a proper dinner tonight but not really got much in... Will nip shopping after my friend has been for a cuppa.

I keep checking he news and checking on here hoping to hear some good news about Rocky. Hope all is ok... :hug:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby smitch » September 10th, 2017, 12:19 pm

Friday night was nibbles at the cabin after a soak in the hot tub. We had pollen bread, olives, sun blush tomatoes, cheese and oh had some cured meats. Washed down with the prosecco we found in the fridge when we got here.

Yesterday breakfast was croissants and juice before we went out for a drive. Tea was meant to be a BBQ but the weather was awful so we cooked inside- veggie burgers and sausages, (bought) chilli baked mini spuds, halloumi, peppers, corn on the cob and salad. Really enjoyed it.

Today, we had a massive cooked breakfast including eggs from the chickens wandering round here. Tea will be lasagne and salad. Just opened my first beer of the day and will be off to the hot tub shortly!
smitch
Registered

Postby Seatallan » September 10th, 2017, 4:14 pm

EmWilk wrote:I keep checking he news and checking on here hoping to hear some good news about Rocky. Hope all is ok... :hug:

Yes, me too. I keep hoping she'll suddenly pop in. :hug: :hug:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby StokeySue » September 10th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Last night didn't feel like cooking, so I had a portion of a beef and ale casserole from the freezer with loads of green beans and a little jacket spud.
This morning, a slice of toast and marmalade
Lunch at the Geffrye museum was an all day breakfast of potato, bacon, 2 kinds of sausage, topped with two fried eggs. Alll very good quality, should you be looking for a light (?) meal in the area recommended, Also a nice museum and herb garden of course (free entry)
Supper will definitely be a light salad!
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby EmWilk » September 10th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Didn't go shopping in the end, had a sleepy pup on my hands. So rustled up a something from nothing tea... egg fried rice with peas and spring onions, panko coated king prawns and some (bought) pork and chive dumplings from the freezer.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » September 10th, 2017, 9:22 pm

We had a nice monkfish tail, with a tad of chilli, basil, and garlic. Enough for four portions so good value. He had chips and I had garlic bread. Early night as a bit of a drivey day.

How is the ambulance going Em ?
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 11th, 2017, 10:00 am

Lunch: Turkey sandwich thin

Dinner: cold roast pork, salad and new potatoes (the last from the garden) followed by strawberries and raspberries with creme fraiche.

Edited to say if it stays as cold and rainy as it is right now, it will be pork curry tonight not salad :rolleyes:
icelesley
Registered

Postby Catherine » September 11th, 2017, 12:52 pm

icelesley wrote:Edited to say if it stays as cold and rainy as it is right now, it will be pork curry tonight not salad

Or cold pork with bubble and squeak
Catherine
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » September 11th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Fresh berries and yogurt for him, berries for me.
Lunch was prawn and avocado salad with garlic bread
Tonight roast provencal style is planned(ie coated in mixed fresh herbs and breadcrunbs with girolle sauce. baby spuds cooked round the meat and cauliflower
Saturday's rice made into a parfait with pomegranate molasses baked rhubarb for pud.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » September 11th, 2017, 1:12 pm

Going backwards, I just had a lovely lunch in a cafe I have had my eye on for a while. It was toasted cornbread with roasted aubergine, avocado and a poached egg, and also some tomato sauce, spinach and other little finishing bits and pieces - all components done really well.

IMG_3377.JPG

now I know where to get my cornbread fix. I drank some fizzy rhubarb drink with it, which was delicious too. (I wonder if my brain chemistry is a bit faulty today. All this enthusiasm...!)

Last night I had augmented Sainsbury's TTD cauliflower cheese – I added Dijon, lots of black pepper and garlic seasoning, and topped it with pine nuts and parmesan shavings.

For lunch yesterday, I had a 'Sunday roast' type dinner in a pub. The carrot and parsnip 'roast'; would have more accurately been described as mash, or less flatteringly, slop. It tasted ok, but very school dinnersish. Not worth the calories really though, alas, but there wasn't much else on offer for vegetarians. (The Scourge of Sunday Roast dinners in pubs.)

Saturday night was wedding food. The veggie offering was some sort of mushroom wellington, with green beans, carrots and really very nice potatoes on the side. tbh honest, I hadn't thought about food at all and panicked a little as I'd not mentioned vegetarianism, but there seemed to be enough for all.
The dessert was mini things – lemon tart, cheese cake etc. - petits fours, I suppose. The lady sitting opposite who had the face of one who was almost constantly finding something to be affronted about (and she did, about once every ten minutes), was particularly affronted by their not provided plates for these. The waitress, amusingly, told me that the desserts were too small for plates when I asked her. And "Aw, bless," when she saw me using my cardboard place name thing in lieu of one.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Luca » September 11th, 2017, 3:52 pm

Most of that sounds delicious Herbie. Great photo too.... I blame my tummy rumblings on you.
Luca
Global Moderator

Postby Herbidacious » September 11th, 2017, 5:47 pm

It was my next desk neighbour's idea of lunch hell. She hates aubergine, eggs and avocado. If it had had coriander on it, it would have been a hat trick. (She's young :) )
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Catherine » September 11th, 2017, 5:59 pm

It does look delicious Herbidacious.. Is this place in Dulwich ?
Catherine
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » September 11th, 2017, 6:06 pm

Yes, it does look good Herb.

Brekkie was a few spoons of chocky bee cereal (no milk) and a cup of tea, small slice of toast and lemming curd.

Lunch was some boules de tomato (crisps) noodles,brocolli and monkfish

Supper is veal in a cream mustard sauce and courgettes and bread. Mr. Z will just have straight veal, he is saucy enough !!!
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 12th, 2017, 7:53 am

Lunch: Turkey salad sandwich thin

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese & garlic bread followed by possibly banana's in custard :chops:
icelesley
Registered

Postby EmWilk » September 13th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Still worrying about Rocky... damage looks terrible. And prisoners on the loose :scared:

This week is a week of meetings... Monday was the biggie (part 1) at my least favourite venue but the food was actually ok... Lunch was supreme of chicken with gnocchi, courgette ribbons and tomato dressing.
Tea was pizza.. very boring!

Yesterday, someone bought me a pain au chocolate in the morning.
I had a half day to take Leo for injections so we went food shopping and then to Starbucks before the doctors. I had a panini and coffee for lunch.
For tea, I made a really rich aubergine, green bean, tomato and basil sauce. I was going to have that with a piece of haddock thinking Leo might have a small bit of it but he actually ate the lot (of the fish) so I had my sauce on top of a jacket spud instead.

Today, toast for breakfast.
Lunch was 'superfood salad' (quinoa, kale, butternut squash, beetroot and pumpkin seeds :rolleyes: ) with a chicken breast.
Tea has been slow roasted pork belly which had been marinated in Korean stuff. Had that with plain rice and loads of kimchi.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby aero280 » September 13th, 2017, 9:41 pm

We didn't eat this. I wasn't brave enough... :rolleyes:

Foie Gras ice cream :o

P1010534.JPG
aero280
Site Admin

Postby Catherine » September 13th, 2017, 10:12 pm

aero280 wrote:We didn't eat this. I wasn't brave enough... :rolleyes:

Foie Gras ice cream :o

P1010534.JPG

Actually I reckon that would actually be quite nice - kind of like an extra creamy rich parfait
Catherine
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 14th, 2017, 7:11 am

Breakfast: bacon and a spoonfull of beans on toast

Lunch: Ham sandwich thin

Dinner: not sure yet, I have left chicken breasts thawing and I have bits and bobs of veg left to use up, I will have a think. :?
icelesley
Registered

Postby Catherine » September 14th, 2017, 8:55 am

icelesley wrote:I have left chicken breasts thawing and I have bits and bobs of veg left to use up, I will have a think

How about poaching the breasts with the chopped veggies in some chicken stock and making a chicken and vegetable broth. Or if it is the courgette and peppers type of veg do a ratatouille with griddled chicken on top and rice
Catherine
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » September 14th, 2017, 9:06 am

Should have got in earlier Icey.

I do a very simple thing with chicken breasts either in the oven or on the bbq, Take a large potato for each and sliced thinly, slice an onion thinly.

Take a big rectangle of foil for each portion and drizzle with a little olive oil. Layer up the potato and onion seasoning the layers. Put the chicken on top and add fresh herbs and seasoning of your choice and more oil then fasten up each parcel. Cook for 20-25 minutes on the bbq or a fairly hot oven. let the diners open their own parcels and serve with whatever veg or a salad you fancy.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » September 14th, 2017, 9:16 am

Yesterday we had falafels and courgette and cheese fritters for lunch.
Supper was stir-fried pork with vegetales and noodles in a chilli and ginger sauce. Afterwards we had crepes with hot morello cherry sauce.

Today Mr R had a poached egg on Marmite toast - didn't have the egg!

Lunch is grilled goat's cheese ad beetroot on mixed leaves followed by lovely muscat grapes.
Supper, at Mr R's request, is posh mac'n cheese which includes mushrooms and grilled tomatoes.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby StokeySue » September 14th, 2017, 9:27 am

Haven't updated in a while
Haven't eaten anything really interesting I don't think either!
I did make the first autumn / winter soup yesterday, pureed onion squash, rather nice. Had a bowl for lunch followed by a Bath Oliver topped with a bit of cheddar and an apple, dinner were a couple of M&S teriyaki skewers (not awful but not teriyaki, loads of Chinese 5 spice :? ) with courgette ribbons and tenderstem broccoli in a dressing, some rice. A fig.

Today so far poached egg on Marmite toast, lunch will involve more soup, dinner will be the substantial nibbles described on Chatterbox
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » September 14th, 2017, 5:30 pm

This evening I cooked some lamb kebabs I found in my freezer, bought from Tesco a while back.
I did puy lentils with them, cooked in veg stock, then I added red onion, feta, black olives and anchovies.
I really enjoyed it.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » September 14th, 2017, 6:01 pm

I don't usually post on here as I don't think my food during the week is very interesting, however today for lunch I had the remains of the salad I made yesterday at the Cooking Acadamy .. that was lentils, with chicory, pomegranate seeds and some feta cheese to which I added a hard boiled egg. For supper tonight I had half the Moroccan Chicken Fricassee that I cooked yesterday with some left over rice from the other day. ( I also had my normal oat smoothie and a veggie one made with beetroot, spinach, lemon juice and avocado)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby EmWilk » September 14th, 2017, 10:36 pm

Funny day, food-wise.
I was working from home 'til 3 so I had a nice breakfast - sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes on toast.
I had a chocolate bscuit mid morning
Spent too long trying to persuade Leo to eat something rather than throw it on the floor (injections side effects if full swing today :( ) that I didn't get chance to have any lunch myself before i had to go. So I made a very quick, very odd sandwich of cheese and warmed up sweet potato pakora (bought) to wolf before I shot out to a meeting.
I had a shortbread and cuppa whilst there.
Since having pav bhaji at the weekend, I've become a bit obsessed. The owner was telling me about weaning in her culture and she gets to telling me about how pav bhaji is used for children and babies as it has loads of veg in which isn't noticable. Anyhow, I made some tonight and sidelined some for Leo before adding an extra dose of chilli to ours.
It was absolutely lovely - I'm not sure what traditional pav buns would be but we used brioche. Bit sweet but the right texture.
See what the youngster makes of it for his tea tomorrow!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » September 15th, 2017, 6:10 am

I like the sound of that ice cream Aero :chops:

Last nights supper was a lovely courgette soup, proceeded by a glass of cherry wine, made by the owner but from the leaves of the cherry tree in his garden ! Mains was a superb wild boar casserole with polenta - absolutely fabulous ! Dessert was a fig tart which most of us struggled to finish, the portion was just too big ! Some more salty goats cheese and then a tisane for me again, made from the garden, Mr. Z. had a strong coffee.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 15th, 2017, 7:41 am

Breakfast: toast and marmalade

Lunch: Ham and cheese toasted sandwich thin

Dinner: fish pie and mixed veg followed by a raspberry yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 15th, 2017, 10:54 am

Catherine wrote:
icelesley wrote:I have left chicken breasts thawing and I have bits and bobs of veg left to use up, I will have a think

How about poaching the breasts with the chopped veggies in some chicken stock and making a chicken and vegetable broth. Or if it is the courgette and peppers type of veg do a ratatouille with griddled chicken on top and rice

I did very similar to this, chopped up the chicken,browned in a little oil, added onions celery and carrots plus a chopped clove of garlic, topped up with chicken stock and put in the oven for 25 minutes then added green beans back in the oven for 10 minutes and served with crusty bread. It was delicious :chops: :chops: :chops: Thank you
icelesley
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » September 15th, 2017, 7:06 pm

We've had a week in Spain and I had loads of lovely fish and seafood, especially bbq'd octopus plus tapas and paella.

Back home with a bump and dealing with the WORST of the last bit of the extension. The kitchen is just horrid and filthy so we escaped to a restaurant for dinner. I had grilled chicken with creamed corn, salad and a wild rice pilaf. Shared a boozy raspberry sorbet afterwards.

I think most of the rest of the weekend will involve eating out at friends/family and restaurants!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby aero280 » September 15th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Last night we had a "Menu de Degustation", which was very good. Several courses from Foie Gras to veal. Cheese to rhum baba... :D

We were still full this morning so we had a light breakfast. That kept us going all day and we weren't too hungry this evening, so we went to a small bistro in Gaillac. I ordered a spaghetti carbonara and OH ordered the saltimbocca, with a pichet of wine to share. There was a confusion in the translation somewhere. We got the pichet to share. The carbonara also came "to share" on two plates - half each of a single portion, as the waitress explained. The saltimbocca never arrived and so we had clafoutis for dessert instead. It was a good job that there was no saltimbocca, half a portion of spaghetti was plenty!!

The carbonara came very hot with the raw egg in half an eggshell resting on top for us to stir in! :)

The food was very good, so we have booked again tomorrow!!
aero280
Site Admin

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » September 17th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Food sounds good Aero.

Yesterday we had in laws round helping us with some gardening jobs. We were supposed to be eating at our local but as it was warm we could eat outside and so I cooked tagliatelle with sausage and fennel meatballs in a slow roasted pepper and tomato sauce. Lemon tart afterwards.

Dinner tonight was a leek, pea, lemon and mint risotto topped with a salmon filet. The last of the lemon tart for dessert.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby aero280 » September 17th, 2017, 9:13 pm

Eating demi-pension tonight and for the next two nights. We did it in the hope that we would get something local.

We got a nice Garbure - vegetable soup on a ham stock base, followed by what can only be described as "Duckburgers" Thick slices of a large sausage/salami made of duck, grilled, with pureed celeriac and carrot and dauphinoise potatoes. Local cheeses, and finally, roast figs. :) Everyone else was having standard international food from the á la carte menu, which looked nice, but we could have lamb chops and roast potatoes at home...

We had a nice wine to go with it...

IMG_2443.jpg

Well, not quite that, but still a very nice wine...

IMG_2444.jpg
aero280
Site Admin

Postby Ratatouille » September 18th, 2017, 8:20 am

Sounds as if you are doing well for yourselves Aero.

We had a curry fest yesterday, HM Samosas, onion bahjis and poppadoms with pickles, chutneys and raita to start. Followed by Kahmiri beef, saag aloo HM naans and pilaf rice then honey and chilli mango hedgehogd and rum roast pineapple to finish. We didn't need anything else later on.

Today I'm making carrot and coriander soup for lunch. For supper sadle of rabbit cooked in cider with spelt risotto and spaghetti squash and baked apples to follow.
Ratatouille
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop