What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby icelesley » September 29th, 2017, 9:15 am

Mmmm I haven't had rum babas for years I used to love them :drool: :drool: I will have a look in Morrisons later to see if they do them.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » September 29th, 2017, 9:19 am

I sometimes buy the Bonne Maman ones - but add extra rum!
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby EmWilk » September 29th, 2017, 11:30 pm

We're all back to full fit(?!)ness Emma thanks! Does the party mean the extension is finished?!

Wednesday, I had jacket potato, cheese, beans and salad for lunch.
Tea was veggie sausages baked with cubed spuds, peppers onion, mushroom and cherry tomatoes with plenty of garlic and parsley.

Yesterday, we had a companywide meeting all morning which I hate cos I have to sit at the front and jointly present it with the CEO watching from the side. I always get stressed and end up with a headache which is made worse because I can't relax, drink, eat or get fresh air because I'm sat up at the front!! :lol:
A scabby triangle of a egg sandwich and a couple of chips for lunch before the next meeting.
Made up for it in the evening by going for tea with OH to a lovely pub with emphasis on great, fresh seafood.
I had tempura salmon and squid with a sticky soy glaze/dressing to start. Main was tuna steak with creamed spinach and sweet potato fries.
Today... a donut and a cereal bar (MacMillan morning)
Lunch was a veg thin, crispy pizza from a nice pub.
Been out for tea with a few mates from work. Some of them had been fasting today for 9th muharram so we shared a huge feast of indian food (the remainder of which is in my fridge) then went off to a dessert place and i shared a waffle with nutella, strawberries and hazelnut ice cream.

Absolutely stuffed!
EmWilk
Registered

Re: What are you eating today?

Postby Herbidacious » September 30th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Yesterday: banana, cake, salad, chocolate biscuits... boiled egg and toast made by my friend's mum! (And very nice and much appr coated was it too!)
Today: chocolate chip brioche, crappy cheese and ketchup sandwich, chocolate :o

This is what happens when I go up north to visit my mother!

But going home today (en route). It will be comfort food when I get home. Chilli and cheese maybe.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 2nd, 2017, 7:42 am

Breakfast: Fresh orange segments the bitesize shredded wheat and a splash of milk

Lunch: Coronation chicken sandwich thin

Dinner: Kaveys' recipe, chicken tarragon bake and salad followed by raspberries and cream
Last edited by icelesley on October 2nd, 2017, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 2nd, 2017, 8:37 am

Berries and yogurt fro breakfast.
Lunch is to be vegetable and lentil broth with garlic bread.
Supper is pot roast veal and apples in cider with polenta and savoy cabbage followed by French style rive pudding with apricot compote.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 2nd, 2017, 9:50 pm

Saturday, I can't recall breakfast.
I had some doggy bag chicken karahi in a toastie for lunch :oops:
Tea was Vietnamese caramel pork with rice and broccoli.

Sunday, we went out for breakfast. I've said this before, I know it's a rubbish place but I quite like Frankie & Benny's for breakfast... the menu has lots of options, the hot drinks are decent and all refillable and it's very Leo friendly (i.e. other young families who have managed to get everyone ready and out of the house at a decent hour in order to feel like they've done something with their day, with mums and dads passing the little 'uns over to super keen grannies/aunties/uncles so that they get to drink a coffee at the right temperature for the first time that week! :lol: )
Anyway, as I was saying, we went there for breakfast. I had a ciabatta roll with fried egg, hash brown, tomato and mushrooms - I know that's not selling the place but there are some decent options!
I don't think I had lunch as such but I did make homemade sausage rolls and had one or 2 more than I probably ought to have ;)
Tea was more doggy bag curry from Friday night... palak gosht with rice.

Today, a crumpet for breakfast and a cereal bar once I got to work.
Lunch was a veggie subway.
Tea has been balinese chicken curry and rice.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 3rd, 2017, 8:59 am

Breakfast: Fresh orange segments the bitesize shredded wheat and a splash of milk
Lunch: Turkey salad sandwich thin
Dinner: spag bol and garlic bread followed by bananas in custard
icelesley
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » October 3rd, 2017, 11:40 am

Yesterday breakfast was a banana . I have a week off so spent the morning alternating between a bit of cleaning and watching Netflix . Realised mid afternoon I was peckish, so had manchego and chorizo on crackers. A latish dinner was a pork chop cooked on onion and carrots with harissa,cayenne and fennel seeds. Definitely packed a punch and had with rice and peas.

I've just put a beef and root veg stew in the oven. Lots of red wine, tomato puree, garlic and oregano. Will simmer all afternoon and I'll have it with leftover rice tonight. Lunch was a chorizo quesadilla with lots of salad
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 4th, 2017, 8:23 am

EmWilk wrote:Does the party mean the extension is finished?!

Almost! We've still got concrete floors and bare plaster walls in the new space but we're getting there.

Last night OH was away and I made quite an odd dinner for myself and Lilia...a mixed grains and rice ready prepared pouch flavoured with herbs and containing lots of pumpkin seeds, raisins and finely chopped vegetables. Served with flaked lightly smoked salmon fillets, a poached egg each and some sautéed mushrooms and chard which needed using up. There were a lot of flavours fighting with each other!

I'm in a working meeting this lunchtime and my colleague has ordered some things from a place down the road which are usually really nice.

Dinner will be one of my daughters favourites: a portion of leftover ragu from the freezer warmed through and mixed with cooked rice. We roast red pepper halves in the oven and pack the ragu and rice mixture in and top with lots of grated cheese before putting back in the oven for a bit. Usually have it with a big salad.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 4th, 2017, 10:47 am

Breakfast: Bite size shredded wheat and a splash of milk

Lunch: turkey salad sandwich thin

Dinner: Slimming World recipe all day breakfast followed by a yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » October 4th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Monday I made pizza, one with anchovies, olives and smoked cheese, one with cream cheese, pesto and mozzarella.
Last night was creamy tomato and artichoke pasta with crispy chorizo
Tonight is beef rending, curried eggs and rice
Tomorrow I think suppers, sausage for me and whatever daughter chooses, she's just moved back in again.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 4th, 2017, 12:41 pm

papa di pomodoro and pastel de nata at the Eagle for lunch.
Not sure what dinner will be. Maybe pasta.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 4th, 2017, 1:09 pm

I'm going to use the remains of the veal to make a veal, ham and egg pie for supper but haven't decided what to have with it.

I got some lovely bouchot moules today - the small ones I like best. So tomorrow it is moules frites :drool: :drool:
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 4th, 2017, 10:54 pm

Yesterday I was off work so I made us bacon butties for breakfast.
We went to blackburn in the day (who goes to their work town on their day off?!) and we went to the market at lunch time. OH and I shared samosa chaat and pav bhaji.
I didn't have any tea as I fell asleep on the couch but I had a piece of toast when I woke up before I went to bed.

Today, I had toast for breakfast
Cereal bar mid morning.
Lunch was homemade (I managed that before falling asleep on the couch :lol: )... baked salmon with half a pouch of mixed wholegrain rice, bulgur and quinoa with some peas and sweetcorn all dressed with a sesame/soy/vinegar/sriracha mix.
Tea has been kimchi bokkeumbap packed out with cabbage and mushrooms topped with a fried egg.

Off again tomorrow. And Friday. Woohoo!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 5th, 2017, 10:42 am

Oh how I wish I'd managed to go to Blackburn Market when I was there last October (my first time in about 30 years) to get some Lancashire cheese. I can't see me going again anytime soon. I went there with my new found American cousins too look for gravestones and their grandmother's house. My mother is from Blackburn.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 5th, 2017, 2:39 pm

The new (not that new) market really is quite decent. Fairly small but a good mix of cultures, not surprisingly. There's a couple of traditional "market caffs" but also a really god and big Asian food stall, a Greek food stall, a Thai noodle stall and a bakers. There were some others too but yeah, not bad! I should go more often for lunch but it's hard to park at lunchtimes.

Looking forward to the new preston market when that's up and running.

I could send you some lancashire cheese herb, but not sure how well it would travel?
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 5th, 2017, 7:03 pm

Aw thanks Em. It probably wouldn't travel, but that's very sweet of you. I should go again and have another go at graveyard hunting. But I am a bit put of by the train journey from Manchester (after a journey from London). Maybe next year. My cousin who was brought up there, lives in Manchester now, so it would be nice to see her too.

I ended up having a Pret vegan sandwich: avocado, pine nut, sun blushed tomato, black olive tapenade and rocket for lunch today. Very nice but (almost) inexplicably calorific.
I am having (oven) frites and slow fried eggs for dinner! This is a very very rare occurence for me. As in once every 5 years or so.

I just had a mouthful of smoky, slightly salty, campfire marmalade which I bought from M&S at the weekend. OMG! :bounce:
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 6th, 2017, 11:41 am

Last night we made some salmon and watercress fishcakes and had them with lemony leeks and peas plus the last of the watercress.

Breakfast this morning was granola and fruit.

If OH remembers to marinade the beef then tonight we're having bulgogi kebabs with toasted sesame seeds, pak choi, carrot ribbons and noodles etc. With the remaining unused dressing warmed through the noodles and stirfried veg.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 6th, 2017, 12:10 pm

We had moules frites last night and I made an apricot sponge for afters.

Yogurt and berries for himslef and just berries for me this morning and we had bacon and egg for lunch - a rare treat.

The rest of the moules will be turned into chowder for supper and there may be room for some sponge puddding afterwards.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » October 6th, 2017, 4:50 pm

Last night we ended up having fish teas, not at all homemade but delicious all the same.
Tonight is duck laksa, the broth is v spicy.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 7th, 2017, 9:42 pm

If you do venture Herb, let me know :tu:

Thursday, I ended up working for parts of the day (and Friday for that matter) so we didn't get very far really which meant boring food.
I had a toast for breakfast I think on Thursday.
Lunch was leftover bokkeumbap.
Tea was out with a old work colleague. I had black pudding scotch egg with bacon jam and celeriac remoulade to start(!). Main was salt n pepper rump with stir fried veg and sweet potato fries which I thought was an odd pairing but still.

Friday, I had a piece of toast mid morning.
Ham salad sandwich and soup for lunch at a local sandwich/bakery place and then a chocolate eclair mid afternoon.
OH had the last of the bokkeumbap for tea so I kept it simple with fried egg and beans on toast :D

Today, mushrooms on toast.
A packet of quavers after swimming.
Tea has been a really nice chicken and potato curry, pilau rice, (bought) poppadoms and a quick mint and coriander raita. And a beer in front of the boxing :tu:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Rocky » October 8th, 2017, 9:12 am

Hello all,

Some lovely sounding food!

Well after a month of communal living and cooking, I have been sent away for a few days break and an economics course - my job means that I will have a role to play in the general recovery and economics will be key! I have been relatively pleased with the inventiveness of cooking with limited supplies. A few Thai curries, some pasta dishes, a chicken curry and a tortilla. Must have been other things too. The truly amazing military left on Thursday so we had a bit of a thank you for them and a local chef produced an amazing teriyaki chicken dish with spuds and coleslaw.

I flew last night and had (on the plane) asparagus and then a pork curry which was actually very nice. This morning I had n edamame salad from M&S. Feels extraordinary after the last month. It is my MiL's birthday so I am being collected from Gatwick for Sunday lunch with them and my niece and nephew. Looks like a fairly standard Gastropub is on the cards. I am then meeting a friend this evening for a drink so not sure what dinner will be. I am staying at Gatwick tonight as I go to see my mum tomorrow so I don't have high expectations.

Bizarrely coming away has made me want to go straight back despite the fact it is pretty awful there. We have also been told we are looking at 4-8 months before we will get power and water at our house which is fairly depressing...

Goodness me - apologies for the gloomy non food related post!
Rocky
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 8th, 2017, 10:14 am

Rocky, it's fab to hear from you and don't apologise at all! It sounds like you're doing an amazing job! 4-8 months sounds like an awfully long time and I can't even begin to imagine that.

I hope you have a lovely time in the UK before getting back home and continuing what sounds like some fantastic work x
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Seatallan » October 8th, 2017, 11:57 am

How totally lovely to hear from you Rocky! I've thought of you such a lot. :hug: :hug: :wave:

Do pop in whenever you can to update us on how it is all going. Sounds like your local community has really worked together to come through this.
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 8th, 2017, 3:11 pm

Absolutely wonderful to hear from you Rocky. Good you are having a break but i completely understand you wanting to be back.

It sounds is if you and others have performed miracles with the food available and I am sure you raised everyone's spirits in so doing. Well done you :hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » October 8th, 2017, 5:01 pm

Yesterday I had friends round for a bite to eat. Started off with chorizo and avocado salad with a walnut oil dressing. Main was steak with homemade pepper sauce , roasted garlic new potatoes with cherry tomatoes and green beans. Dessert was star of the show. I roasted peaches in amaretto, then filled the hollows with crushed buttered amaretti biscuits, butter and honey before briefly cooking again. The smell was amazing !

Breakfast was a piece of toast with marmite and OJ, as my heAd was a little bleary after the Prosecco. Lunch was a chicken supreme with garlic butter from M &S and a chopped salad with croutons. I saw a friend this afternoon and made Nigellas emergency brownies. I over cooked them a little bit, but flavour was amazing .
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 8th, 2017, 5:30 pm

Last night I made Tomasina Miers' Catalan fish stew, without the almonds as I failed to buy them.
She recommends potatoes and greens for sides, we just had crusty bread.
It was delicious.

Tonight it is Delia's chicken and chickpeas Moroccan style.
In the oven right now.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Amber » October 8th, 2017, 6:46 pm

Madhur’s fish curry, using only dry spices, was delicious...but very hot! I think I may have been a bit too generous with some of the spices ;) .
Amber
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 8th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Well, I'll be doing that one again.
Same as the chicken Basque style, I enjoyed the meat but preferred the rice.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby smitch » October 8th, 2017, 7:00 pm

My OH made his first ever macaroni cheese for tea, was lovely served with a rocket salad :chops: Even better, now my gallbladder is gone, I can properly enjoy it :tu:
smitch
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 8th, 2017, 8:41 pm

lunch was cauliflower cheese with leeks and chanterelles (eaten out)
I had half a croissant with some posh butter (which I had to try) bought form the Mons cheese shop in East Dulwich, when I got back.
dinner was... hmm. Marinated smoked tofu with 'bobby beans' and noodles in a peanut butter, chilli, garlic and soy sauce. It was an experiment and was no better than it ought to have been... I am now very thirsty!
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 8th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Rocky, lovely to hear from you.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 9th, 2017, 7:23 am

Rocky great to hear from you :tu:

Lunch: Coronation chicken sandwich thin

Dinner: Kaveys' chicken tarragon bake and salad followed by raspberries and cream
icelesley
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 9th, 2017, 9:24 am

Rocky! Great to see you post :hi5: :hi5:
Enjoy your food while you are here, I'm sure it will be great for you and your mum to actually see each other after all you've both been through

Stopped posting here when I went on holiday, had some nice food in Hungary, will post some pics soon
Yesterday berries and yogurt
Lunch was beans and bacon on toast
Snacked on an apple and some nuts
Supper was a Barnsley chop with cheating ratatouille (roasted veg variety) and a couple of new spuds. The chop was seasoned with the leftover rub from Sabrina Ghayour's Persian roast lamb, then baked worked well

So far today a few more berries yogurt and granola
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 9th, 2017, 9:04 pm

Hope you had a great time Sue.

Yesterday, I had mushroom on toast for breakfast.
Missed lunch, just a few snacky bits.
Tea was roasted pork shoulder with fennel and chilli crust, roasties, mash, roast carrots, cabbage, stuffing and onion gravy... bloody can't be doing with Sunday roast me, don't know why I bother! It was nice but sooo much effort and mess for little reward!

I then spent a further couple of hours making one of these trendy, fancy 5 layer, ombre, drip, sweet explosion cake... as you do! For a couple of girls in my team who share a birthday. I'll try and post a picture or 2.

Today, a mini chocolate and blood orange soreen Halloween bar.
My rubbish schedule often means that I rely on my super team to get me some lunch when they get theirs and today they were having nando's takeaway. I'm very anti nando's as I think its hugely overrated but today I wasn't in a position to be choosy. I got 1/4 chicken, spicy rice and minty peas. Extremely average.
Tea has been nice... a Moroccan vegetable stew with chunks of halloumi melted in and panko and sesame coated aubergine chips with garlic and mint yoghurt.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 9th, 2017, 9:13 pm

IMG-20171009-WA0004.jpg

I can't add a picture of the inside as those pics are from my phone camera and they're too big (the above pic was whatsapped to me so a bit smaller) but it was 5 shades of blue (pink and blue are work brand colours).

These cakes seem to be all the rage, they're a bit OTT for me but it was fun to make and well received!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 9th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Nice Em!

I kept wondering why I was so hungry when I'd had breakfast, then I noticed it was 3pm
So I made a sort of frittata topped with a bit of goat cheese and had it with salad and ratatouille. Followed by a fig.
Out this evening at WI so just having a hot drink and a biscuit or two now before bed
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 10th, 2017, 9:45 am

Yesterday I had a banana, some bran flakes, 2 smoked paprika rice cakes, a Pret vegan salad, with a couple of boiled eggs on the side for extra protein, chilli and cheese for dinner. Oh and some chocolate. So 'diet' not going too well...
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 11th, 2017, 12:23 pm

Breakfast: My last fresh orange in segments followed by bitesize shredded wheat and a splash of milk

Lunch: Turkey sandwich thin and a small bag of crisps (and I mean small, the bag was mostly air :rolleyes: )

Dinner: Grilled gammon steak, poached egg and salad followed by a fruit yoghurt.
icelesley
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 11th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Last night I called at the supermarket to get my lotto ticket and a couple of tomatoes (as you do :rolleyes: ) they had some ripe figs it said 3 for £1 but when I got to the till it was on'y .52p for 3 anyway I digress. I remember seeing a programme at the weekend can't remember which, they did a recipe with figs Parma ham and mozerella cheese and honey, so trying to remember the recipe I bought the ingredients and we tried it. It was lovely but I felt it just lacked something. So I have looked online and discovered it was Jamie Oliver and I had missed three ingredients them being torn basil leaf, lemon juice and evoo. It was so nice I will try it again with the forgotten bits. I should start a seperate thread for this really :D
icelesley
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » October 11th, 2017, 1:45 pm

I love figs with prosciutto and blue cheese, must get some soon.
This week we had stovies on Monday, with beetroot, oatcakes and brown sauce of course.
Last night was spiced lamb, Dahl, rice and chutney/pickle etc, mainly from the freezer but served on my thali plate so it looks better.
Tonight is chicken nuggets and chips because I just can't be bothered :D
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » October 11th, 2017, 1:47 pm

Your cake looked brilliant Em, not for me as I'm severely lacking a sweet tooth but it looks fabulous.
(We don't discuss my baking skills!)
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 11th, 2017, 2:20 pm

Yesterday
Toast and marmalade for breakfast
Bacon sandwich and an apple for lunch
Smoked haddock, spinach, poached egg, small jacket spud for supper
Today toast and marmite, then a ryvita with honey
Lunch a salad bowl with some ratatouille and Moroccan veg kofte and a dressing of yogurt and coriander pesto
Won't bother with coriander pesto it's quite nice, but very few times do I want coriander and cheese together
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby smitch » October 11th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Breakfast was a toasted scotch pancake with peanut butter. Dinner was cheese pie, mushy peas and a few chips in a local pub :chops:

Won't want much tea, have a tiny bit of leftover curry so I'll prob have that with a small jacket spud.

Planning kimchi fried rice with Korean bbq tofu tomorrow, am looking forward to it!
smitch
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 11th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Thanks sue and MM!

Smitch, your dinner sounds ace!
I had kimchi fried rice planned for tonight but may have it tomorrow, same as you. Although will have mine with leftover roast pork or maybe salmon.

Yesterday, I had a mini soreen bar and coffee for breakfast.
Lunch was leftover veg/halloumi Moroccan type thing. Plus marshmallows, cashews and a tangerine.
Tea was pizza... it's no wonder I need new clothes. OH doesn't help. When he wants pizza he pulls his face at every other suggestion of something homemade :rolleyes:

Today has been a very silly eating day.
Toasted teacake (actually currant bun round my way... teacakes don't have fruit if you ask me!)
Mini soreen bar mid morning.
No lunch as lost track of time.
Then nursery called to say Leo had a temperature and with no paracetamol in his bag, I had to go. By the time I got there, I just collected him for the day, went home and had some leftover pizza while Leo had his tea and cooled down.
Not had anything else as I thought pizza was greedy enough but now I'm in bed and my stomach is rumbling!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 12th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Feels like ages since i've updated. Great to hear from you Rocky and some lovely sounding food from people. The cake looks great Emma!

We had some fantastic venison over the weekend with a beautiful redcurrant and port sauce. Other highlights were eggs florentine for brunch on Sunday and a rice pilaff with lots of herbs, lemon, spices and olives topped with lamb and feta meatballs during the week.

Last night we turned a portion of freezer bolognese ragu into a chilli con carne by adding cinnamon, cajun spices, cumin, mixed beans and fresh chillies. Served with rice, some lime flavoured tortillas for scooping and some natural yoghurt which needed using up.

Tonight we're having pork and apple burgers with blue cheese. With salad, some homemade wedges and possibly some homemade coleslaw if I have time.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby smitch » October 12th, 2017, 6:22 pm

Kimchi fried rice, served with Korean bbq veggie 'chicken' pieces (had no tofu left) and topped with a fried egg. Was really tasty, would definitely make it again

IMG_0329.JPG
smitch
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 12th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Yesterday of course I had loads of veg sides for supper with soba noodles and cotn bread
Today toast and marmalade, a fig
Salad bowl with kofte again today
An apple
Bacon, black pudding, braised onion, jacket spud
Piece of chocolate
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 13th, 2017, 8:43 am

Oh that rice dish looks good Smitch. I think you've persuaded me to get the rice and salmon box from pret for lunch today with that photo.

Breakfast was some rye bread toast with tutti frutti jam.

OH is in charge of dinner. I think we're having baked ham with cauliflower cheese, leeks, brocolli and a mustard sauce.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop