What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Amber » March 19th, 2018, 10:50 pm

A M&S sous vide cooked beef joint, with red wine gravy...it was lovely. And so easy :oops: :D !
Amber
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 19th, 2018, 10:59 pm

Herbie - that looks delicious!

No nutrition prize for me today :oops:

Breakfast: Mashed potato and baked beans
Lunch: 5 dates, 3 M&S giant choc buttons and a banana
Early supper: Chicken goujons, small jacket potato, mixed salad
Late supper: Sweet & Sour Mugshot
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Catherine » March 19th, 2018, 11:50 pm

earthmaiden wrote:No nutrition prize for me today

Oh I don't know, you got 4 servings of fruit and veg in there so could be worse
Catherine
Registered

Postby icelesley » March 20th, 2018, 8:29 am

Breakfast: toast
Lunch: Turkey sandwich thin
Dinner: pheasant in a Apple, cider and cream sauce, mashed potato and steamed kale followed by steamed pudding with vanilla icecream. :chops:
I found the pheasant lurking in the freezer :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » March 20th, 2018, 9:49 am

Yesterday's breakfast was muesli and skimmed milk.

Lunch was leftover moussaka from the day before :chops:

Supper was Poulet au vin, with broccoli and a couple of tiny new potatoes.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » March 20th, 2018, 11:36 am

Looks great herbi.

Last night we had homemade burgers topped with stilton and mushrooms, with salad, coleslaw and corn on the cob on the side.

It’s OHs birthday today and he’s going to be home early and we have some family popping round with presents. I’ve got some olives, stuffed peppers and smoked nuts to go with a glass of fizz. Then we’ve got a mixture of shop bought and homemade tapas dishes to share. I’m making gambas pil pil, chorizo in sherry, chicken pinchos and some cheese and herb potato croquettes if I have time.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 20th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Yesterday, I had a chicken salad and a veggie pasty for lunch :oops:
Tea was even worse... McDonald's at 9:30pm!

Today, I had a banana butty for breakfast.
Lunch was chicken salad and veg soup.
Tea has been a slow cooked beef joint in vaguely Mexican tomatoey sauce with rice, slightly mashed beans and sweet corn.
Plus 2 fererro rocher and a cup of tea!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 20th, 2018, 11:02 pm

Meals with GD today .. not great but quite small portions.

Breakfast: Quark & chopped fruit
Lunch: Chicken goujons, broccoli, carrots and Pepper Pig spaghetti shapes in tomato followed by blueberries and small jam tart she had made during the morning.
Tea/supper: Small individual quiche (made by us in the morning), tomato & pepper and a small handful of lentil crisps, yogurt, jam tart, blueberries.
Also: 2 giant M&S choc buttons
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Catherine » March 20th, 2018, 11:18 pm

icelesley wrote:I found the pheasant lurking in the freezer

How very obliging of it :lol:
Catherine
Registered

Postby icelesley » March 21st, 2018, 8:06 am

The pheasant dish yesterday was scrummy (if I do say so myself). :chops: :chops: Today:
Breakfast : bite size shredded wheat and milk
Lunch : Turkey sandwich thin
Dinner : mixed grill followed by a activist yoghurt
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » March 21st, 2018, 10:19 am

Yesterday I had a banana
a Pret avocado, falafel (?) beetroot etc salad
Quite a bit of trashy chocolate
dinner was two potato thins with a lightly fried egg, then a thin slice of bread and marmalade

not sure about today. I do have a box of ready prepared stir fry veg which I should probably eat as going to mother's tomorrow for a couple of days/nights. I am fairly sure I will not be in the mood though!

edit: lunch was a small pot of porridge and more trashy chocolate, so I can jolly well have what I like (unless I punish myself for the chocolate.)
Last edited by Herbidacious on March 21st, 2018, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » March 21st, 2018, 11:44 am

Granola first thing and lunch will be a toasted bagel filled with sliced chicken, gem lettuce and mayo, plus an apple.

I'm deliberating dinner...either bibimbap or nasi goreng..both of which will help to empty the veg and salad drawer before the next veg box arrives. Some leftover birthday cake afterwards with a tiny bit of cream and a few berries.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 21st, 2018, 8:02 pm

I started today well... an alpen bar and a big fruit salad.
Lunch was leftover pulled beef, rice, beans and corn.

Then I had a horrible finance meeting and troughed half a very sickly, not even particularly enjoyable brownie.
Got home and OH had made quorn nuggets and homemade oven chips.

Half a good day!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 22nd, 2018, 12:38 am

Not too bad em!

Breakfast: 1/2 pot plum yogurt (that GD decided she didn't like yesterday)
Lunch: Omelette made with 1.5 eggs (there was some left after quiche making yesterday) and leftover veg.
Supper: A Falafel burger with mushroom and hummus (without the Brioche bun), some skinny chips - a nice sized portion - and salad garnish at the theatre.
Other things: Mugshot, 1 giant choc button, 1 date, satsuma
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 22nd, 2018, 9:04 pm

Today was better nutritionally but boring.

I had a mini mushroom omelette wrap for breakfast.
I also had a lemon poppy seed muffin mid morning.
Lunch was leftover beef, rice, beans and corn.
Late home because of hairdressers and OH is feeling sorry for himself with a cold so didn't want tea. So I had more beef, mini wraps and I'm now debating an apple.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » March 22nd, 2018, 9:10 pm

Cereal first thing.

Work was crazy so definitely no chance of going out to get lunch. I ended up with a very stodgy bbq’d beef and mixed sliced pepper roll from the sandwich lady.

No dinner yet...my nail girl was delayed this evening so just waiting on a Chinese take away now. Not sure what, I left it to OH to surprise me. He did manage to make a chilli while I was having my nails done though which is for tomorrow night. It’s always so much nicer the next day.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 23rd, 2018, 1:20 am

Breakfast: banana
Lunch: Rice, egg, tomato, fennel
Supper: Tuna & low fat mayo & capers with mashed potato and salad. Quark & fruit
At a meeting: shortbread biscuit
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Rocky » March 23rd, 2018, 1:26 am

Goodness - we all sound busy. My meals have been very dull with OH away in Moscow. He is having a fascinating time though.... Dinner wise I have had a bit of an experiment with the spiraliser mum bought me for Christmas - more work to do on that..... Tuesday was tilapia fillet pressed with panko and baked in the oven with courgetti - and slightly randomly roasted sprouts with bacon. Friends over last night and had made pork bourguignon the previous evening which we had with broccoli. Small portion of leftovers of that with some sweet spud this evening. Feel rather bad as there is a work hurricane Irma appreciation event that I was invited to but couldn't make....

Tomorrow late afternoon we are doing (actually organising!) a Sports Relief Mile to raise money for schools (which rather sadly are still in tents) with various snacks afterwards - and almost certainly a few :cocktail: . Given I have a horribly long run planned for Saturday I suspect probably takeaway noodles will be on the cards.

OH will be back for Saturday dinner so something nice - possibly steaks and risotto...
Rocky
Registered

Postby suffolk » March 23rd, 2018, 10:17 am

I've lost track a bit .... Monday was the Poulet au vin wasn't it?

Tuesday ?... ah! :idea: we ate out before going to the opera, so OH had a chicken and mushroom risotto and I had a 'craft' burger with a brioche roll, pickles, veg and crispy bacon ... I only had the top portion of the brioche roll ... we both had some Adnams Ghost Ship :chops:

Wednesday ... Spiced tofu and ginger with pak choi and noodles

Thursday ... lasagne

I think breakfasts were mainly muesli and lunches were mainly soup, but I know I had an omelette with the first chives from the garden on one of the days .......
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » March 23rd, 2018, 3:19 pm

Yesterday I had a scone with clotted cream and jam, at home. A bowl of cereal at work. Two slices of cheese on toast at mummy’s.

Today so far: slice of coffee cake in Sainsbury’s, a salted caramel profiterole dessert back at my mother’s.

Cauliflower cheese with Dijon planned for dinner: souped up ready meal of course. Not really practical to cook here.
Typical mother weekend.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » March 23rd, 2018, 7:02 pm

Rye sourdough fresh from the oven for brekkie with egg, tarragon and red pepper puree..... Twas Scrum... :chops:

A giant Mexican muffin between us toasted in the grillomat with HM mayo and sliced hard boiled egg with HM Slaw for lunch

Supper is a shared trout, 3 herring, stir fried veg and a large new potato
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 23rd, 2018, 8:02 pm

I had weetabix and banana this morning.
Been working from home, or trying to at least although it feels like I've spent most of the day continuously providing food for a toddler with renewed appetite.
Lunch was homemade tomato soup with a cheese and mushroom toastie.
Snacked on fruit, rice crackers, cream crackers and tea.
OH is feeling even more sorry for himself and declared he wants healthy place takeaway. I've ordered egg noodles with peanutty sauce, chicken and lots of veg. http://www.thehealthshack.co.uk
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » March 23rd, 2018, 8:06 pm

Back on track as of today logging my food after my whirlwind home move.

Breakfast was two plain buttered slices of white toast with coffee on the hoof.

Lunch was not really 'lunch' but a coffee and ginger biscuits in Costa followed up by a red berry fruit cooler.

Dinner was sliced chicken breast, new potatoes, green beans cauliflower, green beans and gravy. I really fancy nobbling walnuts and liquorice but these are packed in a box in my new place...
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 24th, 2018, 3:14 pm

I am becoming more and more ashamed of this week :oops: .

Yesterday:
Breakfast: none because it was SW weigh day :lol:
Brunch: A greedy amount of crusty bread with peanut butter (reconstituted PBFit) and jam and an egg.
Between 5.30pm and 5.30am on nightshift: small portion chicken casserole and Smash, banana, satsumas, chocolate cake (someone's birthday).
On the way home: Sausage & egg McMuffin (a very rare occurrence but the M4 had been shut overnight and was due to open in 15 minutes, saving a huge detour, so that's how I passed the time. I should have just bought coffee :oops: )
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » March 24th, 2018, 3:37 pm

So far, two slices of plastic Tesco cheddar, two little cheese and pickle ‘sausage’ rolls and a few bits of raspberry liquorice.

It may be a baked beans (smoked, spiced and herbed, of course ;) and cheese supper. Or sachet- rosti with embellishments.

I shall eat some proper, home cooked food tomorrow.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » March 24th, 2018, 8:57 pm

Breakfast was a slice of buttered toast with coffee.

En route to my uncle's I had a coconut cocoa protein bar with orange juice, then upon arrival chunky bread cheese sandwich with a handful of ready salted crisps.

Dinner was bacon and onion suet pudding, cabbage, carrot, potatoes and gravy. Pudding chocolate trifle.

I feel fat as a pig! Must do better tomorrow!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Rocky » March 24th, 2018, 10:02 pm

I resisted the takeaway last night and made a cheats fish pie (didn't infuse milk etc) with lots of green veg. 18 mile run this morning which ended at the airport (tiny tiny airport) to pick OH up. It was 10:30 by then so I just snacked on some cold pie as a late breakfast. Then had an early lunch out of steak and kidney pie and chips - it was nice but in too shallow a dish...

Dinner is going to be mahi fillets sliced in two lengthways and panko crumbs pressed on, with tiny roasted spuds, green veg and a tomato sauce of some sort. Slightly lazy cooking...

If anyone has any interest, today's 'From our own Correspondent' on radio four has a short piece on the hurricane here - and mentions me. My experience is so unremarkable compared to others here, I feel a bit embarrassed but it obviously struck a chord with the very nice journalist when I was chatting to him.....
Rocky
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 25th, 2018, 1:35 pm

An interesting piece Rocky. I am in awe of all the efforts which have been and are being made to restore normality - it is disappointing that the situation can't be used to educate tourists rather than have them look for amusement though!

Yesterday:
About 3pm - porridge
Between 5.30pm & 5.30am: Chicken casserole, Smash, satsuma, apple, banana and one really deliciouscCappucino flavoured Mcvities Thin (what a fab flavour!!)
About 6am: Sweet & Sour mugshot
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Rocky » March 25th, 2018, 4:08 pm

Absolutely EM. It shows a lack of get up and go - everything on the water is as lovely as before so lots to do if a bit of research is done. There are lots of Irma monuments to admire too - there is still a ferry sitting on the ferry dock. I personally think they should leave it there ....

Cappuccino McVitie thin sounds rather nice!

Lunch is going to be a Vietnamese style chicken salad and a side of fries. Dinner is a prawn curry and something with veg using up what's in the fridge.
Rocky
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 25th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Tezza, what did you think of the bacon pudding in the end?

Rocky, is it the sort of thing you can listen to on a podcast? I will try and catch up if so.

I've had a pretty poor weekend on the slimming world front but a very enjoyable one generally...
Yesterday morning, I had mushroom, veggie sausage and egg on toast.
Out for late lunch and had a ridiculously thick piece of h9bey glazed ham, absolutely divine, topped with cauliflower cheese, lots of veg and some massive chunky chips which I gave most of to OH. But greed got the better of me and I ordered and ate half of a huge piece of strawberry and vanilla cream sponge :drool:

We went to the pictures at night and I refused to leave £4.odd on the voucher I had after paying for tickets so I bought cracker crisp things and m&m's... I ate a lot of them :oops:

Today, we went out for breakfast and I had a bit of special k followed by a cooked breakfast but generally SW friendly.
No lunch required but tea has embarrassingly been the new lazy tea in our house of quorn nuggets, chips and beans :oops: at least I varied the chips by using both white and sweet potatoes.

I should've prepped healthy snacks for tomorrow but my bed was calling!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby miss mouse » March 25th, 2018, 11:05 pm

EmWilk wrote:Rocky, is it the sort of thing you can listen to on a podcast? I will try and catch up if so.

Listen Again, From Our Own Correspondent

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09vyw8k

from about minute 13
miss mouse
Registered

Postby Rocky » March 26th, 2018, 12:14 am

Thanks Miss Mouse.

Em - very balanced eating in my opinion!
Rocky
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » March 26th, 2018, 12:57 am

The bacon pudding was good, but next time I'll be looking for a veggie version (I will start a new thread on the subject I think...)

Today's breakfast was thick, white, crusty toast with far too many lashings of butter :chops: and a light smear of very delicious apricot conserve. :hungry: Lots of black coffee.

Lunch was a shop bought cheese sandwich as we were rushed off our feet.

Dinner was plain omelette with some new potatoes and lots of steamed veg.

Just turning in for the night and my belly rumbled so I nibbled a slice of white bread with chickpea pate.

Living in other people's houses these past few days I have had slight stodge overload and can't wait to get back on the muesli, milk and fruit!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » March 26th, 2018, 9:32 am

I always listen to FOOC Rocky an I wondered if it was you. :kneel: :kneel:

I think I have to go back to last Friday when supper was proper smoked haddock which I poached and served on fresh spinach, a poached egg and mornay sauce. A few straw potatoes finished it off
Caramel apple cake, made in the morning for pud. It was good but when I make it again the recipe will w tweaked.

Saturday we had Ham and cottage cheese salad with a little fresh pineapple in the cheese - retro but lovely!

Supper was calve's liver with orange and red wine and shallot sauce and pilaf rice
Pineapple in kirsch afterwards.

Yesterday we had lunch with a friend.
Gravaadlax, made by himself
Slow roast lamb boulanger
Cheese and then then - guess what ? Apple cake, the Danish version.
Last night we had the rest of the cottage cheese on fresh baguette.

I'm just about to go downstairas to use up some of the many maushrooms we seems to buy on Saturday - we both bought some from different places!
Tonight I am planning sausages cooked in white wine with crispy onion mash and broccoli
Yummy Garigette strawberried afterwards.

Happy eating this week :chops: :chops:
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Catherine » March 26th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Saturday we had Ham and cottage cheese salad with a little fresh pineapple in the cheese - retro but lovely!

Cottage cheese with pineapple is so good. I used to eat it straight from the tub when I was a kid
Catherine
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 26th, 2018, 12:37 pm

Yesterday:
Pre 4pm - 1/2 an individual pizza
Between 5.30pm & 5.30am - chicken salad with couscous. Satsuma. Apple. Banana. Small slice scrummy chocolate & peanut butter cake someone brought in to work.
6am: Mugshot
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby suffolk » March 26th, 2018, 1:19 pm

Trying to catch up...

Friday ... leftover lasagne and a salad of lamb's lettuce

Saturday ... OH cooked a chicken and spinach curry with naan bread and raita

Sunday ... Roast rolled shoulder of pork (lots of crackling), apple sauce with sage, roast potatoes, honeyed carrots, buttered cabbage with fennel seeds, small Yorkshire puds and gravy.

Breakfasts and lunches were the usual muesli then soup :)
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » March 26th, 2018, 4:46 pm

I wasn't hungry upon waking so had a fruit and oat biscuit with my coconut flat white on the way to my flat mid morning.

Naughty me had no lunch but did eat two of those long, sour, chewy Refresher sweets. Just been keeping hydrated with soda water.

Now hunger is setting in. I need to raid the freezer as neither me or mum fancy going out for food. I can't remember what I put in there when I emptied my bedsit freezer so it could be a UFO! :lol:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » March 26th, 2018, 9:08 pm

i had a banana for breakfast.
A huge bowl of porridge with honey and cinnamon for lunch, then a few mini eggs... And then... I had a massive low blood sugar thing on the way home - extreme anxiety, trembling, nausea - the works - and ate the best part of a bag of jelly babies to counteract it (not good having low blood sugar when waiting on the edge of a train platform.) And I don't think jelly babies are even vegetarian. I really wasn't thinking straight. I also had cramp when I got home so wondering if low blood sugar could be causing that, as my massive cramp attacks are usually after having to skip a meal because out late.
dinner was left over home-constructed spicy smoky pizza from yesterday, and a thin slice of bread an marmalade.

I shall try to eat more healthily tomorrow - or at least not consume so much sugar - but it's a school volunteering day so I don't have much time to get anything in my lunch hour.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Busybee » March 26th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Rather than jelly babies carry some Dextro tablets. My GP tells me to eat four if I suffer a hypo, followed by four more if not resolved. They are 75p per pack and can be bought over the counter, easy to slip into a bag or pocket and provide much reassurance that if it all goes a bit haywire then the remedy is at hand.

It’s always worrying if you get to that can’t think straight point, I hope you have a better day tomorrow Herbi.

BB
Busybee
Registered

Postby Catherine » March 26th, 2018, 9:28 pm

Herbidacious wrote:dinner was left over home-constructed spicy smoky pizza from yesterday, and a thin slice of bread an marmalade.

Oh God, I'm reading this without my glasses on, and for a minute there I thought that said 'Spicy smoky pizza with a thin spread of marmalade'

It actually made me get my glasses to see it properly. Phew!
Catherine
Registered

Postby Catherine » March 26th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Herbidacious wrote:dinner was left over home-constructed spicy smoky pizza from yesterday, and a thin slice of bread an marmalade.

Oh God, I'm reading this without my glasses on, and for a minute there I thought that said 'Spicy smoky pizza with a thin spread of marmalade'

It actually made me get my glasses to see it properly. Phew!
Catherine
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » March 27th, 2018, 12:26 am

I simmered a pan of pasta shapes with green beans, and a pan of homemade tomato sauce with Quorn mince, mixed the two together for a very tasty dinner.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby karadekoolaid » March 27th, 2018, 2:34 am

I´ve had a craving for fried eggs. Yesterday, I toasted two slices of bread, buttered one side, put Colman´s mustard on the other. Then slathers of strong Cheddar, a fried egg, sliced tomato, some spring onion tops, mayo, s & p. Omigosh - so good!!
Yesterday it was takeaway pizza. I twisted and ankle, so couldn`t move, Wife refused to cook .
Today was a little more elegant as I made a Melanzane alla Parmigiana. Aubergines withe cheese, in other words!!
" Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like Hell!"
karadekoolaid
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » March 27th, 2018, 7:18 am

Yesterday - back to normal hours after a morning sleep!

Lunch: leftover couscous salad

Supper: Baguette with cold chicken, salad and a dressing made from quark, mayo, lemon & tarragon. Apple
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » March 27th, 2018, 5:50 pm

Yesterday, I had fruit throughoitbthe morning.
Lunch was a roast chicken salad which was massive and so varied... lettuce, lambs lettuce, r9cket, cherry toms, peppers, cucumber, jalapenos, olives, shredded carrot and beetroot, a huge roasted chicken breast which had an almost crust of salt and mixed pepper plus lovely coleslaw. I'd ordered a minestrone soup too but could barely start it, let alone finish.

Tea was a use up egg fried rice... diced gammon, mushrooms, carrots and then the last of the veg drawer... spring onions, broccoli, mange tout, baby corn. Eggs, obviously, mixed with sesame oil. Frozen peas, loads of soy sauce. Great, it was.

Today, working from home and had a ham, tomato and mushroom omelette for breakfast.
Tuna sandwich and fruit salad for lunch.
Tea has been what I call Monday Pie but isn't anything like what others call Monday Pie! My mum used to make it, not surprisingly, on a Monday. Sauteed onion, chopped corned beef, baked beans and some thickened beef stock (mum used to use granule gravy but we don't have any) all mixed together and topped with mash and cheese. Exactly how I remember it!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » March 27th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Scrambled egg and a few bits of smoked bacon with some sourdough softly toasted bread for brekkie

The final remains of Saturdays mezze lunch was finished along with some guacamole from a bit of tired avocado

Supper is kedgeree https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... t-kedgeree
I have not cooked it for a few years now.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby suffolk » March 27th, 2018, 6:28 pm

Coffee for breakfast

Cuppa soup (asparagus) for lunch

a big bowl of Nasi goreng made with the remains of Sunday's roast pork for supper ........ the ultimate comfort food :chops:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » March 27th, 2018, 6:45 pm

We had tuna salad sandwiches for lunch and naughty ice cream afterwards

Tonight we had a risotto primavera with fresh peas, asparagus and broad beans, followed by faiselle and raspberries.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » March 27th, 2018, 7:04 pm

Breakfast was OJ, granola with extra sultanas and a strong tea.
Lunch was a tuna salad and a huge pear.
Dinner was cold chicken with a parsnip and potato cake and beetroot.

I suppose I should mention the 3 custard creams the cook at work gave me.
WWordsworth
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop