What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby icelesley » October 26th, 2017, 7:46 am

Breakfast: bacon on toast
Lunch: Ham sandwich thin
Dinner: something with chicken thighs or maybe fish and chips can't decide yet, which ever we don't have tonight will be for tomorrow.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 26th, 2017, 9:20 am

Yesterday I had a banana
An Eat 'veggie gyoza' (first time I have tried this. Quite nice, but soup-all over-my-chin-difficult to eat!)
Costa chocolate tiffin
a bowl of Sultana Bran
not enough dinner = cramp on and off all night :evil:
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 26th, 2017, 11:11 am

Brekkie = Small bacon and egg sarnie and an almond croissant

Lunch = 'An odds and sods' soup.

Supper = A vietnamese W'rose meal Mr. Z bought home.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 26th, 2017, 12:21 pm

poached egg on Marmite toast - for himself

Lunch was a chicken caesar salad followed by grapes

Supper individual chicken and veg hot pots with saute potatoes then banana rum custards.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Amber » October 26th, 2017, 8:20 pm

I had a Costa bacon sandwich today...it was delicious. :D
Amber
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 27th, 2017, 9:09 am

Breakfast: bitesize shredded wheat and milk
Just had a halloween doughnut :oops: (one of the guys bought a tray of 12 off the oops counter for .50p.. yes just fifty pence :o )
Dinner: fish chips and peas followed by a yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 27th, 2017, 9:30 am

Yogurt and berried for breakfast

Chicken sandwich for lunch

Tonight is our batchelor fish and chip evening.
Cheese straws and Scottish smoked salmon canapes with Englidh sparkling wine
Stilton and broccoli soup with HM Scotch baps (rising right now)
Fish and chips and minted mushy peas
Treacle tart and clotted cream
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » October 27th, 2017, 12:08 pm

As I put on the FB page on Wednesday , I roasted a breast of lamb with garlic, sweet potato and a little bit of red wine vinegar. I had the crispy lamb on a mixed salad with the sweet potato and a mustard dressing.

Yesterday the leftover lamb was warmed through spices and I had some in a pitta with Greek salad and tzatziki. Think it was even better than the original dish. Often the way with leftovers. Lamb for the third day in a row inadvertently . I'm working tonight , so eating my main meal at lunchtime. Lamb chops roasted with fennel and garlic, plus cauliflower and spring greens, plus a hefty dollop of mint sauxe
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 27th, 2017, 1:27 pm

Yesterday I had as mixed different salads box for lunch
Dinner was Quorn balls in a smoked parpirka ane red pepper, tomato sauce and cheese.

Today, a banana, then, banana bread for lunch. It was supposed to come with honeycomb butter but they had run out of this.

I am still a bit hungry though. (Perhaps not surprisingly.)

I shall cook tonight, I think, but I need inspiration.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 28th, 2017, 9:16 am

It was my mum's birthday yesterday so we were out for lunch. We all ate from the daily lunch specials menu...I had the wild mushroom tagliatelle, OH had some very good hake in champagne sauce and DD had a mini portion of the slow cooked beef shin.

Last night we had friends around for dinner and cooked slow roast pork belly with apples, cider and sage. Plus potatoes and savoy cabbage. Cheese and fruit platter for dessert. Friends didn't leave until nearly 3am so I'm shattered to say the least!

I'm toying with making the J Sheekey fish pie tonight. Or their monkfish and prawn curry with saffron and almonds.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 28th, 2017, 7:36 pm

I had sweet potato and something lasagne for lunch, followed by another soft treacle tart with 'melted' creme fraiche

dinner was a bowl of soya mince chilli and cheese.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 28th, 2017, 8:07 pm

Almost a week... crikey.

Can't remember everything but I'll have a go at teas.

Monday was chicken, mushroom and leek pie with mash and peas
Tuesday - leftover pie
Wednesday - lamb and aubergine curry. A colleague just got back from her home town of Pune in India and brought me loads of spices and packet mixes. The packet mix I used for this curry was for 'mutton gravy' and it was lovely.
Thursday we had pizza at OH's request.
Last night was Asian style salmon with stir fried veg and noodles

Today, I had a chocolate croissant for breakfast which OH bought me.
Lunch was a very random mix of curried veg and rice in a wrap.
We've been to a new burger place in town tonight. It was ok, I had a chicken burger and loaded fries. I gave some to Leo but I think the chicken was too spicy for him as he cried and then gulped half a bottle of water :lol: happily stole half of my sister's sweet potato fries though!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Rocky » October 28th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Hello all. Some lovely sounding food. Poor Leo EmWilk!

My economics course was very dull but I had some nice food in London. Went to a Peruvian place and had lovely ceviche. Also went to a great Northern Thai place that had been a really successful pop up and had all sorts of delicious things - a beef curry being a real highlight.

Got back about ten days ago. All still pretty bad - 7 weeks in 80% of us don't have electricity or running water other than by using a generator for an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening. Slowly getting used to this slightly strange new normal!

Back in the commune we have had a variety of different cooks so had delicious jerk chicken one evening. Callalloo (Sp?!) soup another. On Thursday I made mahi in a tomato olive sauce with mash and sliced peppers and courgette which I have to say was rather nice. Last night we got a Chinese takeaway. Bit ordinary but really important to support the businesses trying to make a go of it. The noodles were nice.

Today we took the dog we are looking after to the beach (we think she has done wonders for morale generally!) and then met some friends at one of our favourite places where everything was destroyed except the kitchen and they are being amazing by providing somewhere for people to go. I had West Indian chicken curry :chops:

Not sure what dinner plans are. Back in our freaky commune there was discussion of a barbecue but it is pouring rain and we have Mosquitos on steroids tonight. A glass of wine whilst I think about it!
Rocky
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 28th, 2017, 11:06 pm

Rocky it's wonderful to hear from you!! I can't begin to imagine how things must be but it sounds like you're doing brilliantly! Well done! x
EmWilk
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 30th, 2017, 9:31 pm

Sunday was boiled egg and beans with a slice of toast early morning with the boy.
My sister then asked if we wanted to go for brunch so we just made it a bit later and it was essentially lunch but I shared with the lads... Belgian waffles with maple syrup, bacon, sausage and egg. I know it's a thing but it was very much like 2 meals in one. I think it would've worked better without the eggs. Syrup and eggs... :|

Tea was indian roast chicken, spiced potatoes and parsnips and peas.

Today, boiled egg on toast.
Lunch was leftover chicken/potatoes/parsnips/raita with salad and a tangerine.
Tea has been tuna melts.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 30th, 2017, 9:49 pm

banana fro breakfast
Deep fried spiced cornbread, black bean puree, saffron pickled vegetables, avocado and yuzu salsa, followed by dark chocolate and salted caramel bar with raspberry puree dots, blackberries, some chocolatey crumbs and ice cream of some (very nice) description: lunch at the Modern Pantry with husband :luv: Guess which course is described by me, and which by the restaurant!
dinner: I have only just got in, adn have a bit of a mmigraine, I think. Contemplating a sllsice of bread and butter.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 30th, 2017, 10:17 pm

Poached egg on toast for brekkie, soup (non descript), boiled beef, carrots, snips, tatos and I forgot to cook some spinach leaves for me :( The beef was good with horseradish from the garden, made last winter.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Rocky » October 30th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Thanks EmWilk for the very kind words :hug: I should post some photos - it is fascinating in many ways.

Was in the office at 6 this morning and forgot to have breakfast (seriously this is the best diet ever!!). I had an army ration pack of chicken with black bean sauce for lunch. Cold. :sprout: Galvanised me into action so have bought bits to make salad for lunches. All of the commune bar one is out tonight - and OH has had to go away for work :shock: . I have a piece of mahi. Annoyingly I don't know how to turn on the cooker (it is a mass catering one - brilliant when I was mass catering but never had to actually switch it on myself!) The generator can run the microwave though so am thinking creatively! First microwave some spuds and veg. Then smear some pesto on the fish and bung in. Crickey my standards have lowered !!!

Lovely that life is back to 'normal' enough for me to post a bit.

And Luca - if you are reading this, thank you so so much for your lovely message. I tried to respond a few times but everything crashed but I will send a proper message when things are a bit easier!
Rocky
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 31st, 2017, 10:05 am

Morning Rocky I am full of admiration for your spirit and hope can recover some normality before too long

Yesterday I made a large pot of chicken and lentil broth and some cheese scones to have with it. There is enough for today.

Last night we had calves liver with , pilaf rice and broccoli puree. Dessert was rhubarb sponge.

Today scrambled egg on toast for breakfast. Lunch I have already mentioned and tonight, being Hallowe'en and expecting a haunting around supper time I have got a Kashmiri Beef out of the freezer and will make some raitas etc later, maybe some sag alloo too.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 31st, 2017, 10:20 am

Breakfast: bitesize shredded wheat and milk
Lunch: Turkey sandwich thin
Dinner: chilli and rice followed by a yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby smitch » October 31st, 2017, 12:57 pm

Last night, we went to Tampopo for tea- it is a small chain doing Asian inspired dishes. We shared tempura veg and fresh spring rolls for a starter and for main I had tamarind tofu with rice and greens. Was lovely, although I accidentally set my paper napkin on fire which was a bit embarrassing!

Breakfast today has been porridge with raspberries. Dinner has been mezze from the Otto-Men stall at the food market. I really love their food, had it on Saturday in fact :oops:

No idea about tea tonight. I'm going to Cambridge for a work thing this afternoon and won't get there until late. Will see if I can be bothered eating when I get there.
smitch
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 31st, 2017, 7:20 pm

Lovely to hear from you Rocky! Sounds like you're managing really well considering the circumstances. I hope normality returns soon.

We had a lovely family dinner for my mum's birthday on Sunday. (The Swan in Kettleshulme for anyone close). The menu has an emphasis on seafood so I had a salmon, cray fish and pea shoot risotto to start and then halibut on crushed potatoes with a langoustine and crab bisque and samphire for main.

Last night I made Ainsley Harriot's lamb shank rogan josh with pilau rice and roast spiced cauliflower.

Tonight it was butternut squash roasted and flesh removed...mixed with a cooked combination of sausage meatballs, fennel seeds, red pepper, tomatoes, basil and cheese and packed back in the shells before roasting for a little while longer.

OH bought some chocolates for trick or treaters, despite the fact that we never get any here, so I might have a couple of those for dessert.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Amber » October 31st, 2017, 8:53 pm

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:....bought some chocolates for trick or treaters, despite the fact that we never get any here, so I might have a couple of those for dessert.

Snap, except I may have ‘accidentally’ bought two packets of ‘Heroes’! :oops: :lol:
Amber
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 31st, 2017, 9:43 pm

Brekkie = egg, small bit of bacon and a slice of toast

Lunch = a cheese and celery wrap, a couple of pastry twists and cream cheese, and a cup of earl grey

Supper = very small HM egg pasta with smoked salmon, dill and garlic Then half a pork shoulder chop and a few small spoons of ratatouille. Lots of bits and pieces to use up :tu:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 1st, 2017, 11:11 am

Amber wrote:Snap, except I may have ‘accidentally’ bought two packets of ‘Heroes’!

I don't blame you! My husband bought a huge bag of individually wrapped Guylian chocolates (who buys expensive pralines for trick or treaters?! Idiot :rolleyes:). Anyway, we didn't get any along our lane as usual so we get to eat them now...maybe he's not so silly afterall :D

Breakfast was toast with tutti frutti jam. Lunch will be something with cooked chicken breast. I might shred it through some egg fried rice with some veg.

Dinner will be the last of the sausages...possibly toad in the hole with some broccoli and cauliflower alongside.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 1st, 2017, 1:35 pm

Breakfast: Prosciutto on toast (posh hey) ;)

Lunch: Turkey sandwich thin and a small bag of crisps. (If the bags get any smaller there will only be a couple of crisps in them ) :rolleyes:

Dinner: mixed grill followed by a yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 1st, 2017, 3:34 pm

I ate very little during the day yesterday, as it was school day and no chance to get a proper lunch. But went out for dinner in the evening.
I had Scottish chanterelles bruschette
a warm roast vegetable salad with goats' curd
warm chocolate mousse with roasted barley ice cream (which was a bit salty. Hmmm...)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Gruney » November 1st, 2017, 5:29 pm

Tonight, I will be having Stornaway black pudding and "Skirlie" - I've been on holiday, you see. :D
Gruney
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 1st, 2017, 5:57 pm

I am very fed up. I have had a horrid day, and now my train has been cancelled which means I won't get home until after 7, (usually 6.30ish) and will probably have to stand for the entire 40 minutes (well with a ten minute outdoor maybe if I am lucky sitting break as I shall have to change trains) dinner may involve lots of cheese and possibly potato. i.e. comfort food, but labour unintensive comfort food.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Seatallan » November 1st, 2017, 6:00 pm

Herby... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't suppose you have a chippy up the road that you could pop to en route home?
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Gruney » November 1st, 2017, 8:09 pm

I burnt my skirlie :(
Gruney
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 1st, 2017, 8:22 pm

I do, Seatallan, but I was hampered with bags. However I remembered on the way home that there was a M&S pizza in the fridge. I adulterated it with sweetcorn, extra tomato sauce, smoked paprika, olives, garlic seasoning, and comte.

Apologies for the self pity :oops: and thank you for the :hug: s :) . Back to being on my own for the next ten days so that was making me a bit down too. But a nice meal does help more than one might expect.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Amber » November 1st, 2017, 9:20 pm

Why can’t people get on with each other? Another bad day here :rolleyes: . Upsetting all round.

But to get back on-thread...we had biryani. It was lovely, using one of the new Pataks madras for two pastes, with extra ginger and garlic. Not as good as twenty years ago (instant) biryani, but not bad at all.

We’ve had Pataks pastes, and pesto for two, capsules, so much better than buying a jar, part using and then wasting the rest. (Still not as good as totally home made though)
Amber
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 2nd, 2017, 9:40 am

Amber, :hug:
I had trifle after my pizza. The 3lbs I lost is now 1lb after two big dinners two days running :o I realize I have had not any chocolate for about three weeks. All that sacrifice undone :)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 2nd, 2017, 1:41 pm

Breakfast: Bacon Toasty

Lunch: Turkey sandwich thin

Dinner: fish chips and peas. Followed by a yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » November 2nd, 2017, 2:10 pm

Sorry to hear of your woes Amber and Herbie.

Yesterday we had some falafels for lunch, followed by a clementine. The Corsican ones are lovely right now.

I raided the freezer too last night and we had scampi and chips Followed by fromage balnc and fresh raspberries,

Lunch was beetroot and goat cheese salad

Supper is to be duck confit and Sarladaise potatoes - haven't had this of ages. WE'd better have a healthy apple compote afterwards.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 2nd, 2017, 2:21 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Sorry to hear of your woes Amber and Herbie.

From me too x

Last night didn't go to plan dinner wise due to various work commitments and a toddler who decided she didn't want to go to bed. We ended up having a Chinese take away which was pretty decent.

Sausage sandwich for breakfast. Fruit and cake for lunch (perfectly balanced meal :D)

We're out for dinner with my boss and his wife tonight. We're going to a Scandinavian restaurant which I've not been to for over a year so I'm looking forward to that a lot.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Amber » November 2nd, 2017, 9:28 pm

A much better day here, thank you, nothing more I can do about yesterday. We opened a five litre box of white that we brought back from France this summer, I wonder how long it will last?? (Tried and tested from a previous visit!) Needless to say, tonight’s tea (Thai green curry) was lovely. :D

Tomorrow is a Yottam Ottolenghi butterbean recipe, served with pork chops. Lovely. :D
Amber
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » November 3rd, 2017, 10:08 am

Was it Chateau Blanc Amber?

Poached egg on marmite toast for Mr R just taost for me.

Pear and blue cheese toasties for lunch.

Daudinoise ravioli (the tiny tiny ones) and spinach and mozarella gratin this evening and apple pancakes afterwards.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 3rd, 2017, 10:46 am

Ratatouille wrote:Daudinoise ravioli (the tiny tiny ones) and spinach and mozarella gratin this evening and apple pancakes afterwards.

That sounds lovely.

Cereal and fruit for breakfast and I think lunch will be tuna melt toasts with a small side salad.

We're out with friends and their children for an early pub dinner this evening. It's typical pub fayre on the standard menu but they usually have some very good specials alongside as well. OH will be happy as they have their own brewery and you can buy kegs/bottles to take home, which no doubt we will!

Time for a mid morning cup of tea and mini chocolate now I think :mug:
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Amber » November 3rd, 2017, 9:08 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Was it Chateau Blanc Amber?

No, it was from Burgundy, but I can’t see it lasting long ;) :D . On the bright side I’m making space in the fridge for Christmas goodies. The many boxes of red we also brought back don’t need chilling. ;)

The ravioli sounds lovely. Our YO butterbean dish wasn’t nearly as good as last time. And the parsnip soup at lunchtime wasn’t a success either. :cry:.
Amber
Registered

Postby EmWilk » November 3rd, 2017, 10:54 pm

Sounds like there's been a few bad days for people for one reason and another. I've been a bit the same myself... overworked I say :D

Tuesday there was an awful crash so I didn't get home in time to collect Leo from my dad's and take him to see my mum in his Halloween outfit :cry: still, she got a few photos and dad's wife had made my tea when I eventually got to pick him up! Spicy beef and veg stew with potatoes and veg. Lunch had been a lovely ham, chutney and salad sandwich with cauliflower cheese soup.

Wednesday was an awful tea of a LMc mozzarella burger (sans bun) with pre-made by Aldi sweet potato, polenta and herb fries. 35 minutes the instructions said. I did 40. Half were still raw and all were completely tasteless.
Lunch had been jacket potato, cheese, beans, salad, blah, blah...

Yesterday, fantastic lunch from a new place in town. Between 3 of us we got one if everything from the small/snacky menu... Bombay sandwich, cheese roti, butter chicken roti, samosas, masala chips, chilli paneer and pav bhaji. Carb overload but the food was wonderful!
Tea was noodles with mushrooms and veg.

Today, Morrisons salad bar for lunch.
Tea has been nothing but far too many walkers sensations crisps. Am too exhausted!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 4th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Last night I had a pulled pork ragu with pappardelle.

Poached egg on an English muffin this morning.

At lunchtime I made a vat (a big le creuset pot anyway) of seafood chowder to feed a fair few people. We were doing some work on the land and woods outside our houses and OH also spent the morning jet washing the drive of very elderly neighbours so the soup was welcome!

At a fireworks display this evening so we has hot dogs and mulled wine. I also made parkin for the first time ever so we took lots of that for us all to share. Some stilton and grapes when we got home.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby EmWilk » November 5th, 2017, 12:30 am

I've never had parkin Emma, I think it's local to the nw though? What's in it?

I had a mini croissant for breakfast.
Inspired by the Bombay sandwich for lunch the other day, I made one myself for lunch today using the mini muffin sized frozen portions of mash I lovingly made for the little un and which he no longer seems to be interested in! I micro-defrosted-heated it with some curry paste bought rtc and some chopped spring onions. Mixed in chopped coriander and then spread on toast which had been spread one half with mango chutney and one half with piccalilli. It was really good if you're like me and not even remotely fazed by double carbing :lol:

Coffee and a tiny bit of ginger cake this afternoon.

Tea was griddled halloumi, peppers, red onion and aubergine, mixed with brown rice and a chilli, parsley and mint salsa type thing.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 5th, 2017, 7:37 am

I'd never heard of it until we moved up here! I'd actually never tasted it until yesterday...OH was horrified that I'd never tried it so that's why we made it.

It's cake made with treacle, golden syrup and ginger. I just cooked ours in a loaf tin and used the BBC food recipe. It went down well with the parkin regulars anyway! :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » November 5th, 2017, 7:50 am

On parkin..... I bought a twin pack from M'sons for a quid last Thursday. It's nice and moist but the one my Mum used to bake had a better flavour - most HM stuff does !!
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Catherine » November 5th, 2017, 11:59 am

Zosherooney wrote:On parkin..... I bought a twin pack from M'sons for a quid last Thursday. It's nice and moist but the one my Mum used to bake had a better flavour - most HM stuff does !!

As it should do, my Nanna made fab Parkin.

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:At lunchtime I made a vat (a big le creuset pot anyway) of seafood chowder to feed a fair few people.

:chops: :chops: :chops:
Catherine
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » November 5th, 2017, 3:23 pm

Lunch today was:

HM Chicken liver parfait wrapped in local cured ham with an orange and watercress salad.

Slow roast pork belly with braised red cabbage and pommes Anna

Cheese, Pyrennes sheep, Brie and Laguiole

Le Poirat - Normandy pear tart with walnut pastry and serve with a glass of ice cold Poire William eau de vie
Last edited by Ratatouille on November 6th, 2017, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » November 5th, 2017, 3:30 pm

I’ve definitely decided I love winter food more than summer food . Right let’s see what I can remember . Wednesday was pasta . It was kind of a moussaka sauce with the aubergine cubes in and added to the mince . Really nice but then pasta always is !!

On Thursday I had the best ever Xmas wrap from M&S . Turkey, stuffing , parsnip mayo , amazing . I then had their caramelised onion potato bake with a green salad for dinner . On Friday , I worked at our daycare centre for people with learning disabilities and we made sausage rolls , which we had for dinner with baked beans and waffles . I love a beige freezer dinner once in a while .

Saturday I had a picky kind of day . Met my mum in town to do some shopping and we shared a raspberry and macadamia brownie . Hugely rich , even half each defeated us . We then went back to hers for lunch and shared a scotch egg , some cheese and crackers and a few hotel chocolat chocolates :aww: . Dinner was a a chicken supreme stuffed with bacon and cheddar with roast parsnips, gravy and peas.

Dreaded gym today , then lunch was a chorizo salad roll . I’m not sure what to have for dinner , have some chicken and veg soup in the freezer which is quite chunky , so might have some of that with bread
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » November 5th, 2017, 4:10 pm

Some lovely sounding food going on, we've not had anything of note recentry, last night was spaghetti on toast!
We're now using up the freezer/cupboard stock for the next few weeks as I spent the food shopping budget on a Harry styles gig ticket, he was amazing and I've no regrets :D
In my slight defence I turn 40 later this month and it was one thing I wanted that I knew I wouldn't get unless I bought it myself.
MagicMarmite
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop