What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 8th, 2017, 9:32 am

cooksalot wrote:and for dinner a really nice lamb mince dish. I used leek, carrot, tomatoes and chick peas in it and thickened with tomato puree. The star was a good heaped teaspoon of ground cumin - super bend of flavours and textures. We had it with some fusilli pasta and sprinkled with a little chopped coriander.

That sounds delicious cooksalot :tu: I remembered I have some minced lamb (rtc) in the freezer, so have got that out and put it together with a carton of chick peas in the fridge ready for tomorrow.

edited to add, I may sub the leek with aubergine .. ....

Today I am having lunch with 2 of my school friends at The White Bear in Ruislip, so no idea at the moment what I am having - will report back later ;)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby andipandi » April 8th, 2017, 9:38 am

Cheese on toast for brunch. BBQ later! It's a beautiful day so would be rude not to.
andipandi
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 8th, 2017, 1:01 pm

French toast for brekkie, I had mine with BBQ sauce, Mr. Z. had his with carrot chutney.

BBQ has been laid, will be cooking a Persiana ckx. recipe, mini beef burgers, a few sausages, slices of aubergine, butternut squash and red onion. Pink Fir Apple tato salad, tomato salad with tarragon.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 8th, 2017, 1:14 pm

While it is sunny here still far from warm enough to bbq so I'm jealous of all those looking forward to one :)
Breakfast was a couple of crackers with gouda and the remains of a tub of coleslaw, lunch a toasted muffin with lorne sausage and HP sauce, dinner I think is going to be pork chops with green beans, asaparagus and charlotte potatoes. The chinese meal my son made last night was blooming lovely :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » April 8th, 2017, 2:20 pm

I love Lorne, I might pop out later for a breakfast pack* for lunch tomorrow, in morning rolls of course but the daughter can get those in the morning.
I'm making a Thai yellow duck curry today, with some garlic and ginger green beans and slat shred chicken rice.
*breakfast pack has black pudding, Lorne and fruit pudding, I've eggs in too.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 8th, 2017, 3:06 pm

I love Lorne, I might pop out later for a breakfast pack* for lunch tomorrow, in morning rolls

The shop had run out of morning rolls, hence the muffin........ :( if you get a breakfast pack you need a tattie scone in their to complete it :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 8th, 2017, 3:41 pm

My neck is sore from the sun, silly me, BBQ was great with no screaming brats for the majority of it and no garden machinery, yeah, I know most have kids and need to cut grass but needs must. :tu:

Full up an replete now, just a glass of pink and a snooze later. Fab day here with high temps but still a cool breeze, but one for the memory banks.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 8th, 2017, 4:59 pm

Delighted to hear you are all having nice weather - and making the most of it!

Very un exciting food here so far. Up at 4:30 for long run and had a banana. During the course of the 4 and a half hour run :shock: had two packets of sports jelly beans and lots of coconut water. Got home at nearly 11 so no point in a proper breakfast. Am just about to have a Cornish pasty, a leftover sausage, some salad and some leftover spicy roast spuds :oops:

Dinner is going to be fish pie - after a relatively long afternoon snooze - with mahi, salmon, a prawn or two and probably some additional veg.

Enjoy the weather!
Rocky
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 8th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Toast for breakfast, no lunch unless you count an ice cream and a Vietnamese coffee while out. Just had crudites, hummus and a few tortilla chips with a beer, will make some broccoli, blue cheese and pasta bake soon.
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 8th, 2017, 7:57 pm

I had a delightful lunch at one of Raymond Blanc's gaffs, the White Bear at Ruislip ;) My two friends had Steak Frights (Frites ! ) but I succumbed to one of the Chef's specials; Stuffed Chicken Breast on a bed of ceps, potato (well only 2 small ones cut in half :( ), some other veg and a delicious sauce. I don't know how I stopped myself from licking the plate :lol: :oops: :chops: :chops: :chef: ..
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 8th, 2017, 8:37 pm

PatsyMFagan wrote:I had a delightful lunch at one of Raymond Blanc's gaffs, the White Bear at Ruislip ;) My two friends had Steak Frights (Frites ! ) but I succumbed to one of the Chef's specials; Stuffed Chicken Breast on a bed of ceps, potato (well only 2 small ones cut in half :( ), some other veg and a delicious sauce. I don't know how I stopped myself from licking the plate :lol: :oops: :chops: :chops: :chef: ..

I love that kind of meal - when if you knew no one was looking you might run a finger around the plate :lol:
Rocky
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 9th, 2017, 2:56 pm

After a change of plans, due to a change of guests we have just had:

Smoked eel on rye bread witn horseradish and a balsamic beetroot salsa

Stir fried fillet of beef with asparagus in black bean sauce with three grain rice,

3 Blue cheeses. roquefort, gorganzola with marcapone and stilton

Tarte Normande

With the main course we had a 2009 wine from the local co-op which Mr R found, forgotten, in the cellar. It was stunningly good. As he said, just shows the locals drink their wine far too young.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 9th, 2017, 4:48 pm

lunch out in my favourite local place. We've not had lunch out for ages. Husband is without a job at the moment, so this was a treat. I had (I quote)
Italian spring white truffle, ratte potatoes and a poached Cacklebean egg and chives
This was a starter had instead of a main
Followed by
quince and something (they don't put their dessert menus online) steam pudding with armagnac custard - or custard with armagnac in it. Fortunately one could not taste the armagnac :)
They almost lost brownie points for specifying the species of hen, but at least the word 'artisan' was not in evidence anywhere.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 9th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Herbidacious wrote:Fortunately one could not taste the armagnac

I love Armagnac!

I had a banana and some yogurt for breakfast
Lunch out was a grilled cauliflower thing, which would have been fine if the caulis had actually been grilled properly, it was that intermediate stage, neither raw nor cooked merely tough; they didn't charge me but assured me that was how it was meant to be, but I'd assumed it was intended to be edible :? I ate the more cooked part and most of the sauce

I have a sirloin steak for later with a big salad and some Cyprus spuds
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 9th, 2017, 5:51 pm

I used to like it too, when I drank, but not so keen on the taste of booze in food.

Nice to have a really nice meal before I trek up north.

Pity about the cauliflower, Sue. I treated myself to an Albion help yourself pick and mix sort of thing takeaway salad on Friday. I was feeling very low blood sugary so was happy to see a new potato salad. I have had Jersey's in there to die for, but these were as crunchy as apples! I probably should have complained... or at least pointed it out, I suppose. I was so very disappointed. Usually their salads are delicious although the veg are always on the crunchy side. That's ok with some things but not potatoes.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 9th, 2017, 9:58 pm

I now fancy steak having read about yours Sue.

Last night's fish pie was :chops: . Leftovers for breakfast. Lunch was a salad with some meatballs thrown in.

Dinner is chicken chilli with kale and canellini beans with guacamole and salsa. OH' birthday tomorrow and thinking about the pawn and fish paella from the Moro cookbook. Must dig it out to see what ingredients I need to get.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 10th, 2017, 12:40 pm

We nearly forgot to have breakfast this morning, so busy stripping and changing the bed and hanging up the washing. We redeemed ourseves with brioche toast and seville orange curd.

Lunch was asparagus soup with garlic bread and then strawberries.

Supper is to be roast pork Provencal style ie with a fresh herb and garlic crust, new potatoes and fresh peas.
Real rhubarb charlotte which I haven't made for a long time, to follow.
Last edited by Ratatouille on April 10th, 2017, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby andipandi » April 10th, 2017, 4:35 pm

I had fruit for breakfast- mango and strawbs. Chicken salad for lunch.

I am doing jackets with chilli, topped with cheese and soured cream. With garlic bread.
andipandi
Registered

Postby Catherine » April 10th, 2017, 4:41 pm

andipandi wrote: had fruit for breakfast- mango and strawbs. Chicken salad for lunch.

I really like chicken salad with mango and strawberry in it
Catherine
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 10th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Today was: toast and cottage cheese for breakfast, pate on crackers with baby beetroot, pickled cucumbers and a cupasoup. Tonight is jerk spiced chicken wings, roasted onions, mushrooms, green pepper and a baked sweet potato.
liketocook
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 10th, 2017, 9:31 pm

Breakfast yogurt and banana
Lunch a bowl of chopped salad with some ham and blue cheese dressing
Apple
Leftover broccoli pasta blue cheese bake
Didn't mean to have blue cheese twice, but they were very different dishes
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 10th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Saturday lunch, falafel and quinoa salad bowl thing and the first iced coffee of the year :hi5:
Pizzas for tea.

Sunday, mini pastries for breakfast and coffee.
Graze pot mid morning.
Slice of leftover pizza.
Out for tea, I had Sunday roast which was done very well. Still a bit boring though.

Today, yoghurt, dried fruit and nuts for breakfast
Chip barm for lunch :oops:
Roast pork and cheese sandwich for tea with some chilli & lemon potato grill crisps :chops:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby andipandi » April 11th, 2017, 9:16 am

mango for breakfast with yoghurt. I don't like fruit in salad - although I quite like cottage cheese with pineapple.

Tuna mayo and cucumber roll for lunch.

Dinner is stiry fry prawns and mushrooms in ginger, garlic and chillies with noodles.
andipandi
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 11th, 2017, 7:49 pm

Breakfast - toasted muffin and cottage cheese
Lunch - Lentil soup, crackers and leftover chicken wing
Dinner- Bangers, mash, mushrooms, carmelised onions, green beans and gravy.
liketocook
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 11th, 2017, 8:16 pm

Funny old day (well, busy).
Breakfast biscuits, bready graze pot, flapjack graze pot, some chilli and lemon potato grill crisps and 2 tangerines throughout the day.
Tea was a burrito with rice, beans, chicken, peppers, onions, coriander and cheese with chipotle paste mixed in. Salsa, guacamole and soured cream on the side.

A visit from a plumber about our boiler breaking down turned into national grid coming and condemning the house so the tea was a pretty decent effort without the use of a hob!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 12th, 2017, 2:51 pm

Breakfast: Fresh orange segments then bacon and beans on toast (left over from dinner last night)

Lunch: Ham & mustard sandwich thin, a small back of crisps and a biscuit :oops:

Dinner: Roast lamb leg steak, roasted baby tomatoes, roasted potatoes, cauliflower cheese and steamed cabbage followed by a yoghurt
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 12th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Breakfast was a toasted muffin and pate, lunch the last of the pate in a seeded roll with a bowl of romaine lettuce, pickled red cabbage, pickled cucumbers and a cupasoup. Dinner is savoury mince and mash.
liketocook
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 12th, 2017, 4:14 pm

A mug of cereal for brekkie, two crumpets with brie and a portion of summer pudding and a little cream for lunch, looks like I have a double portion of fish pie for supper.... He is off his food with this flu bug....
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Kacey » April 12th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Went to our local Indian supermarket on the way home to stock up - knew we'd want curry for tea so took from the freezer saag paneer and a delicious butternut squash dal with methi I'd made a few weeks ago, yum! London Midland Railways were giving away little boxes of cake for Easter so may have that with a cup of tea now.
Kacey
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 12th, 2017, 7:55 pm

EmWilk wrote:A visit from a plumber about our boiler breaking down turned into national grid coming and condemning the house so the tea was a pretty decent effort without the use of a hob!

:terrified: :hug: :hug:
Sounds both annoying and expensive Em

Yesterday can't remember breakfast, but had a hot cross bun as well
Had a big salad with ham and some blue cheese for lunch
Three butterflied sardines with harissa and roast spiced cauli for supper

Today had granola with some blueberries for breakfast
Lunch in Dishoom a paneer roll with Dishoom slaw :chops:
Supper, some leftover cauli with falafel I think, migh change my mind
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby andipandi » April 13th, 2017, 7:48 am

Caved in and had white bread toast for breakfast.

Lunch will be something with chips in the canteen. A crowd of us are going for drinks after work so a substantial lunch is required. Will probably grab a kebab on way home.
andipandi
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 13th, 2017, 8:40 am

Some young friends are coming for lunch so I have made the chicken and asparagus vinaigrette I had planned for last weeked with parsely new spuds. Lots of nibbles like humus, tapenade etc with toasts and pitta breads instead of actual starters and a big bowl of local strawberries with meringues and cream on the side afterwards.

I'll probably use the rest of the chicken with some mushroomsand/or asparagus to make vol au vent filling with some saute potatoes for supper.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 13th, 2017, 7:51 pm

A bit of a rubbish day foodwise, I woke up at silly O'clock so had an earlier than usual breakfast of crackers, dairylea and a banana, consequently was really hungry at lunch time so had a greedy 2 rolls with bacon and egg followed by a couple of plums. I'm tired today so dinner has been a quick heat up of a piece of home made quiche from the freezer and oven chips.
liketocook
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 13th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Not expensive Sue (hopefully) as the issue is on 'their side' of the meter but more than made up for with annoyance... they've got it back up and running now (48hrs with no heating/hot water and a baby!) But our plumber has said it's still not right and we have 2 great whacking holes on our drive/road meaning we can't really park and the very expensive tarmac will be all patchy when they do fill them in (private road so the nice tarmac was paid for between the 3 residents). Better safe than sorry though.

Yesterday, I had mini pastries for breakfast.
Leftover burritos for lunch.
Went to mums in the evening to get warm and settle leo there as it was too cold here. Made some pasta while I was there.

Today, avocado and tomato on toast for breakfast.
Leftover chicken, rice and veggies for lunch.
Homemade takeaway for tea... veggie noodles, baked sesame prawn toast and some kimchi gyoza.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 14th, 2017, 11:32 am

Hello from DC where I am visiting my sister and dad - again on air miles (great that I benefit from a well travelled family :D )

I had a night in San juan with OH on the way and we had a great meal to celebrate his birthday. We shared octopus escabeche and giant shrimp cocktail to start and then shared a Parmesan crusted veal chop and a skirt steak (and asparagus and chips) so so good.

Yesterday I was traveling most of the day. Breakfast was a multigrain bagel. Lunch was some beef jerky and crisps :oops: Dinner was lovely. She barbecued some amazing steaks and we had them with tabbouleh, a rice salad and a bean salad.

Today we are doing an open top bus tour so will grab some lunch out somewhere (I would like to find somewhere with crab cakes) We are going to baseball this afternoon so might be an early dinner of hotdogs or similar. Salads and hummus when we get back if hungry
Rocky
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 14th, 2017, 12:15 pm

Oh Rocky, that's sounds fab! You do have some lovely trips!

Had porridge and banana for breakfast and a mini pastry.
OH is just making me tuna mayo jacket spud.
Tea will be the Good Friday tradition of chippy tea, Northern style which is fish, chips, peas, gravy (and curry sauce for the weirdos :lol: ), bread & butter, cups of tea.
BIL should bring it round on his way home from work and everyone can congregate here for a change as Leo will be in bed.
Might make banana bread for afters.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 14th, 2017, 12:52 pm

Poached egg on Marmite toast for breakfast;

Rest of the humus, tarama and a pile of crudites for lunch followed by strawberries.

Hot cross buns just out of the oven so will have one each when Mr Rats gets back from Lidl and the car wash.

I have made strawberry and rhubarb rose wine jellies and will have the volau vents which we didn't really feel we had room for last night

Rocky have a great weekend in DC. WE had some fabulous meals there. Loved Hanks Oyster Bar, America eats and Wolfgang Pucks fusion restaurant among others, The only things we didn't like was the awful noise and being hasseled to eat realy fast and get out. We like to savour good food.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 14th, 2017, 3:26 pm

Good to hear the water is not too bad Em :D

Yesterday, hot cross bun for breakfast, huge salad with spinach and pine nut falafel bites, feta,some sourdough toast and hummus late afternoon
Out in pub, went round to friend's house after for a snack of hallumi, more salad, a bit of pitta, hummus and a couple of slices of salami

Today, another bun, this time toasted, salad with feta and falafel bites. Supper will be a baby turbot steamed on a bed of shredded veg
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 16th, 2017, 7:31 am

Yesterday was a couple of breakfast biscuits first.
Went to a newly discovered tiny little dosa place for lunch but got swayed by the veg thali as opposed to dosas. There was a greet bean and coconut curry, a chickpea curry, dahl, sambar and a spicy, tangy soup which I don't know the name of. Plus rice, roti, little cracker type things and a vermicelli and tapioca milky pudding. Plus some paani puri for good measure :lol: absolutely delicious.
Sister brought food round from a Mediterranean restaurant in town at night... some traditional and some not so :D... moussaka, chicken souvlaki, garlic bread with tomato, salad, bulgur wheat, chips and freshly baked Turkish bread.

Today, I'm going to my mums in a couple of hours for cooked breakfast but in the mean time, I could do with a little something so will have a slice of toast or one weetabix maybe.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby andipandi » April 16th, 2017, 7:39 am

We are going to his mum's for dinner. I think we are having lamb. Going to have smoked salmon and scrambled eggs this morning.
andipandi
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 16th, 2017, 9:46 am

Yesterday I had a hot cross bun for breakfast, some cheese, crackers and pickles for lunch and an apple. Out for dinner in a South Indian restaurant. We had poppadums and relish then I had chilli prawns which came in a rich, stick sauce then a Mysore Dosa - they have a whole page of dosa on the menu. Very good :chops:

Today I've just had egg and soldiers, not sure about lunch, dinner will be a piece of lamb shoulder I'll bone, roll and stuff with haggis. With veg of course, think I'll pot roast, blends the flavours and makes a good gravy
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 16th, 2017, 10:38 am

Happy Easter all.

Having a lovely time and some lovely food. On Friday we had lunch by the river and had the set menu which was a salad of asparagus and celeriac with salsa verde, followed by snapper in a sort of olive tomato sauce. After the baseball we got a takeaway from a Peruvian restaurant of really delicious marinaded chicken and salads. Yesterday was my dad's birthday and we did a brunch cruise. The food was from a buffet which I can't stand but not too bad. It was more about the river cruise than the food....

In the evening I looked fish tagine (a recipe from Moro that is really lovely) which we had with salad and then a Brie birthday cake for dad. Not sure what the plan for lunch is today - crabs hopefully. Dinner is going to be steaks and salads again at Dad's request. My sister got the most gorgeous fat steaks from Costco and dad and I are in awe!

You veggie thali sounds delicious EmWilk.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 16th, 2017, 10:53 am

Rocks, you do seem to eat some fantastic exotic food..... !

I skipped brekkie today as there was a lot of bending over (collecting lengths of wood) Not sure what is for lunch, we have a lot of chicken around so maybe another ckx. and mustard sarnie or maybe ckx. for supper with rice and peppers.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 16th, 2017, 1:36 pm

Yesterday we had hot cross buns, Carrot soup for lunch and fish pie with fresh peas and a jelly for supper.

We have just got back from a fabulous lunch in one of our favourite restaurants. Sat on the terrace in the sun and watched the world (and apparently his wife) go by.
The amuse bouche was sword fish tartare. I refuse to eat sword fish so it was replaced by a tomato carpacio with mozarells with loads of lovely basil and other fresh herbs,
First course was a crab timbale with Granny Smith and chives bits, a crispy deep fried filo topping and a beautifully dressed roquette salad.

Main was a turbot tronchon with a saffron sauce, saffron mussels and an utterly heavenly spelt risotto all garnished with lightly steamed radishes

Local goats' cheese and then HM sorbets with fresh seasonal fruits, coffee and petit fours.

I was treated to a bottle of white Chateauneuf du Pape but naughty Mr R made Letitia cover up the bottle and say I could only have some if I could name it - fortunately I could.

Sounds as though you have done rather well too Rocky. Are you not rolling eggs on the White House lawn today?
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby aero280 » April 16th, 2017, 1:56 pm

Breakfast was cereal and some small easter eggs.

Elevenses was a bit more Easter Egg.

For lunch we opened the big Easter eggs and ate a bit.

Afternoon tea has arrived and the simnel cake has been cut. it's OK, but a bit "lemony". AT the lasty minute, the lemon zest was no good, so I added some lemon extract. I think I added a touch too much. But still quite eatable! :)

If things go to plan supper will be lamb chops. But we may be too full of chocolate... :sprout:
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby Kacey » April 16th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Going Greek tonight with spinach & feta pie, fava beans and lemon potatoes. Had a few G & T's to start - a Bathtub, a St Georges Terroir and finishing (for now anyway) on a Gin Mare. We don't do Easter eggs but I do still have some Godiva chocolates from Christmas so may finish with those.
Kacey
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 16th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Breakfast at mums was nice... usual bacon, sausage, egg, tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, toast, Earl Grey.
Few bits of chocolate.
A chorizo, tomato and red onion quesadilla mid afternoon.
Just had a serious mash up tea of various leftovers... zosh, I refer to this kind of tea as a "zosh tea" because I love how you sometimes have a "spoonful of this" and a "scraping of that" :D so we had...
Some pork and (leftover) chicken souvlaki, last spoonful of moussaka, slightly bigger last spoonful of bulgur wheat, last couple of piece of Turkish bread, the last of the bean and tomato parsley salad and a pice of frittata made using some tomatoes, the last few mushrooms and some sorry looking asparagus (note to self: do not put asparagus in frittata :sprout: )
Quite a feast all in all!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 16th, 2017, 9:38 pm

Rats - we were going to but thougt we might find better company elsewhere :lol: Your lunch sounds wonderful. Thanks Zosh - we have eaten very nicely this weekend.

We ended up having a couple of outings. The first dad and my sister went rowing and I had a ten mile run along the river. The second more exciting - a drive along the eastern and found a crab shack. We shared some crabs and some crab cakes which were delicious but we kept it relatively sensible as saving ourselves for the steaks....
Rocky
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 16th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Em, it is a multiple tapas supper ! Why waste good flavours !

Rats,I am salivating over your lunch (not literally)

Our supper was some brown basmati rice (leftover) with 3 coloured peppers, cauli florets, leek rings and odds & ends of cooked chx. thoroughly heated in ckx. stock

I offered himmindoors steak for tomorrow but he declined saying he wants to be better to enjoy it......
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 17th, 2017, 8:25 am

Supper tonight will be a turkey thigh for myself and the 2 Canadian friends along with all the trimmings. Louise does hardly any cooking at all so since they arrived 10 days ago, they have eaten out almost every day or had a takeaway. They have a very strange attitude to food. Lawrie, who has had bowel cancer that now seems to have spread to his liver, takes handfuls of pills during the day - not prescribed, but lots of vitamins/natural (cancer) remedies. He has a dreadful diet, doesn't like much veg, drinks beer and wine, loves his puddings, yet won't use a microwave to heat up a cup of milk as apparently microwaves destroy all the goodness in whatever you are microwaving ! :? :rolleyes:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop