What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Zosherooney » April 5th, 2018, 12:41 pm

Tonight we are having ribeye snake (steak) Mr. Z. will be pleased especially after a days lorry driving ! Green beans and some cauli (cheese for me)
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 5th, 2018, 2:29 pm

Yesterday we had a lot of eggs - unintentionally. Emmental omelette and frites in a cafe for lunch.
Followed by creme brûlée
Neighbour’s duck eggs for dinner - fried
And er, and an eclaire

63F0D262-DF19-4587-A9E6-F09FD8CB7C42.jpeg
Last edited by Herbidacious on April 5th, 2018, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 5th, 2018, 2:30 pm

Tuesday's supper was a "Mutton" Pot Pie made with the remains of the roast lamb, and the rest of the leftovers (carrots and purple sprouting and peas) with bacon, onions and celery in a stock, cooked under a suet crust 'lid' in a saucepan... it's a really old recipe ... I can't find it written down anywhere except for the handwritten copy I made from one of Ma's books when I was 17.

Wednesday's supper was pork chops, cooked in the oven with roasted butternut squash and served with broccoli.

Today's breakfast was muesli and orange juice.
Lunch was cheddar cheese omelettes
Supper will be a sausage and bean casserole, with broccoli and mashed potatoes.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » April 5th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Last night was scallops with chilli and black beans, baby corn, spring onions. A small amount of egg fried rice on the side.

Tonight is a combination of random small plates...baked camembert with honey, thyme and pancetta, baguette, green salad with baby cucumbers, a dish of the flash fried Russian roulette peppers I mentioned last week, some cooked button mushrooms for camembert dipping.

We’ve had a Fortnum & Mason delivery today of various preserves, ketchup, oils, honey, tea etc and I accidentally included 4 different tubes of their wonderful biscuits. I’m eyeing up one of the macadamia nut biscuits with a cup of tea later :chops:
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » April 5th, 2018, 5:47 pm

Meant to add... love the idea of the mutton pot pie Suffolk
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 5th, 2018, 8:17 pm

Those eggs look lovely Herbi!
Cheese pudding! I used to make that sometimes but had forgotten all about it.

Today:
Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Quiche, salad & bread and butter (at farm shop after walk with friends)
Supper: Pasty and broccoli. Satsuma & 2 squares plain chocolate. (I had put some thin sliced frying beef costing £4 in my basket when I saw the pasty in the RTC area for 67p and put the beef back .. the beef would have done 2 days and probably been healthier but I couldn't resist!)
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 6th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Today:
Breakfast: Quark & chopped fruit
Lunch: sandwich from Tesco
Later: Raisin & Biscuit Yorkie
Supper: Traybake with chicken, small potatoes and a big mix of veg with lemon & tarragon - really delicious!. Then half a pot of fruit yogurt.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 6th, 2018, 7:49 pm

Oooh now, I did update earlier in the week but it lost it when I pressed submit and I couldve be bothered Re-typing.

Food has been really poor this week, I'm too embarrassed to post it all anyway!!

We did have a lovely feast at work on Tuesday to welcome the last of the group businesses into the new offices. Indian snacks, curries, biryani, desserts...

Wednesday night was a nice linguine with bacon, mushroom, leeks and peas with cream cheese stirred through.

Giant fish finger from the fish monger and chips and mushy peas for tea laat night.

Been to London today to an expo for work... it's been a long day!
Coffee and croissant on the train.
The most tosh, expensive, pitiful bean burger for lunch.
First class on the way back so at least i ate something decent... pretzels to snack on then a fairly nice tomatoey sauced gnocchi with parmesan breadcrumbs.
A pot of orangey custard with mandarin pieces.
Couple of chocolates.

I'm definitely not going to SW in the morning :oops: :lol:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 7th, 2018, 1:34 am

Might sound like groundhog day but we had rib eyes with a quite light leek risotto and some steamed broc. Nearly didn't have anything as at about 5:45 what felt like a massive earthquake shook the house - only minor damage. It was 'only' a 5.5 but dear god haven't we had enough. OH and I currently considering earthquake plans....
Rocky
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 7th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Goodness me Rocky, are you all okay there?

I've managed a cheese and mayonnaise sandwich on wholemeal so far. I have some nice looking plums which I may have to devour soon. They're going a bit wrinkly, as they do!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 7th, 2018, 3:20 pm

Rocky.. :hug: :hug: :hug: Glad you're OK...
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby smitch » April 7th, 2018, 5:11 pm

Hope everything is ok, Rocky :hug:

Had a stomach bug the past few days so haven’t eaten much this week. Feeling better now, so hopefully my appetite will return. Worrying about a sickly rat isn’t helping matters, although fingers crossed she is on the mend.

Anyway, breakfast was mushroom pate on granary toast. No lunch, but we shared a bag of popcorn mid afternoon whilst watching The Bridge on iPlayer. Tea is kimchi and veg fried rice with Korean BBQ ‘chicken’ pieces and aubergine :chops:
smitch
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » April 7th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Breakfast was tea and toast
Lunch was salad with a mini pork pie.
Dinner will be at The Royal Oak in Long Whatton as it's someone's birthday.
Been there several times and never disappointed.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 7th, 2018, 7:32 pm

Oh Rocky, what a worry! :shock:
As usual, looking a little enviously at what others are having. Mine was a bit of a rushed day, hence the rather poor diet.

Breakfast: egg & puffs (sort of flatbread things make with SR flour that my ma used to make when we ran out of bread)
Lunch: A chocolate yum yum (offered at someone's house and bought in my honour so would have been impolite to refuse)
Supper: small pizza. 0% fat fruit yogurt, banana
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » April 7th, 2018, 7:41 pm

Did a night shift on Friday night so had brunch mid morning. I had baked an extra potato in advance which I cut into wedges and fried with garlic and chilli , topped with tomato sauce and of course a fried egg. Mid afternoon I had a small bowl of vegan Ben and Jerrys, my new addiction,

Dinner was a picky picnic style of far too much rosemary focaccia , lemon and chilli olives , mozzarella and roasted red peppers
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 7th, 2018, 7:49 pm

Skipped brekkie, due to an unplanned lie in...... chocolate and cream cake with raspberries and real coffee at 11.30 with friends. A very late Boxing day sarnie at 4pm after some gardening and the plan is a pork chop with some veg very shortly... before it gets too late to eat. :shock:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 7th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Oh Rocky, hope you're all ok...

Smitch, hope the appetite returns soon!

I have a wisdom tooth coming through and it's absolute agony, it's cut the gum and is really inflamed so I've had faceache all day and I don't just mean physically :lol:

I very slowly managed to eat half a bacon toastie stolen from my BIL when I was too hungry.
Lunch was a very slowly eaten pie from my fave pie shop. Not had one for so long and mum bought 1 extra so I couldnt resist.
Tonight is Thai red chicken curry at OH's request but the spice was a bad idea for the gum... 35 mins eating and counting :cry:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 7th, 2018, 8:06 pm

The eggs were lovely earthmaiden. I was given these as a farewell gift:

26427037547_6a12e4e71a_z.jpg

today I had
goats cheese and honey mousse with heritage beetroot, toast and leaves followed by white chocolate tart with raspberry sorbet and chocolate 'soil'. You can tell I am back in pretentious old London. However this was in Sydenham and it was very good. The main was really a starter.

dinner was baked beans spiced up with a rather good Luchito green (habanero and lime, I think) spice mix and some coriander, cumin, oregano and liquid hickory smoke, with a generous amount of grated extra mature cheddar. I was too tired to cook... it was really rather good though.
This was followed by flan aux figues, bought on the market in St Hilaire on Wednesday. Delish.
I actually lost weight in France, in spite of a rather patisserie-heavy diet :oops: making me lighter than I've been in a while, but still too fat, so I have come to the conclusion that I must have shrunk. Diet required. When all the flan's been eaten (don't think my husband likes that sort of thing...)

IMG_5924.jpg
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 8th, 2018, 12:56 pm

What gorgeous eggs!

All fine here - some people have suffered a bit of damage but we are ok apart from a few additional cracks in the walls :shock: Thank you :hug: :hug:

Went to our favourite lunch place yesterday and had West Indian chicken curry :chops: . Dinner was courgetti with prawns bacon and leek with a few spoons of pesto stirred in. Really nice.

Same place for lunch today as our friend who runs it has a birthday to,orrow and OH's is Tuesday so we I'll watch the Formula 1 and have a bit of a celebration. Not sure for dinner. I have a couple of mahi fillets in the freezer and some spuds so that will form the basis.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 8th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Glad all is well Rocky.
I have been really concerned over the last week or so that we are really not eating sufficient fruit and veg, despite plentiful soups etc.
Friday supper was fish pie with three fish, with spinach and fresh peas.
Yesterday we had peanut butter grain toast after the market
Lunch was avocado and bacon on toast (far to much toast at the moment) followed by fresh mango.
Supper was Gougere with chicken liver, mushroom and tomato and a green salad and strawberries after.
I skipped breakfast but lunch was slow roast shoulder of lamb boulanger with fresh broad beans and beetroot. We really slipped with pud , which was retro meringues glace with a truly sinful chocolate sauce. Oh and we also had cheese to finish the wine before dessert :oops:
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby karadekoolaid » April 8th, 2018, 10:57 pm

I´ve finally managed to spend three precious mornings in the garden. It no longer looks like the Amazon Jungle, although there´s enough organic rubbish to fill 5 large sacks.
front garden.JPG

So lunch today had to be quick and tasty.
With a couple of mozzarella di bufala languishing in the fridge, I made Capressa salad.
With the beautiful head of broccoli I bought in the market on Thursday, I made rigatoni, with broccoli, garlic and anchovies, fired up at the end with lime juice and a tsp of pepperoncini. Ciao!!
" Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like Hell!"
karadekoolaid
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 9th, 2018, 12:48 am

Everyone's had lovely things again - and the garden looks good! I like the sound of the patisserie reducing diet!

Today:
Breakfast: Egg and rice
Lunch: Quark and satsumas with a dash of Orange flower water
Later: Banana
Supper: Reduced fat 'risotto' (just stock, no butter or cheese) with assorted veg and the remainder of Friday's chicken added (and lots of lemon and tarragon).
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 9th, 2018, 7:06 am

Breakfast: bite size shredded wheat
Lunch: chicken mayo sandwich thin
Dinner: chicken salad and new potatoes followed by strawberries and raspberries with cream
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 9th, 2018, 9:11 am

Missed out on your earthquake Rocky :shock: :hug: Hope that's the last for a good long while.

I've rather lost track of where I'd got to with our menus so I'll start with Friday ...

Friday we had Pad Thai with prawns and tofu

Saturday OH cooked a lamb pasanda with saag, homemade cucumber raita and bought keema naans with a generous dollop of aubergine pickle :chops:

Breakfasts were muesli and lunch was soup on Friday and cheese omelette on Saturday.

On Sunday we had dippy eggs and toastie soldiers for breakfast. For lunch we had a huge Portobello mushroom each, on wholemeal toast and topped with crispy bacon. Supper was a baked gammon hock with butternut squash and parsnips cooked around the meat and roasted baby potatoes with purple sprouting broccoli ... the hock was bought from a farm shop on the way to visit DD the previous weekend ... it was huge and cost all of £3.85 ... we had generous helpings for supper and there's enough left for a big pot of Cawl for supper tonight (and there'll be leftovers to blitz and turn into a leek and potato soup) and sandwiches for at least a couple of lunches :D We could probably feed the two of us for nearly a week on it without trying very hard :lol:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 9th, 2018, 11:46 am

Ooooh Suffs- your Sunday menu sounds totally delicious!! :chops: :D
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 9th, 2018, 3:57 pm

Seatallan wrote:Ooooh Suffs- your Sunday menu sounds totally delicious!! :chops: :D

It was :chops: and a big pot of cawl has been chuntering on the hob all afternoon :hungry:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 9th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Yesterday, I didn't have anything until after swimming with the boy when I had a SW style full English. Quorn sausage, bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans.
Tea was a pitiful tuna melt followed by a chocolate mousse with a chopped banana and strawberries.

Today, quorn sausage butty for breakfast.
After the festivities and highly calorific treats provided since moving into the new HQ, we've gone healthy from this week so provided mid-morning was little fruit pots, yoghurts, teas and coffees. I think there were some little flapjacks or something but I have them a wide berth.
Lunch was jerk chicken breast, sweet potato mash, whole grain rice, roasted peppers and onions and a mango, tomato, lime, coriander and mint salsa.
Tea has just been a delightful bowl of miso, soy, etc broth with noodles, leek and chive dumplings, kale and browned tofu. Ooooh yum!
Might have another bowl of mousse and fruit.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 9th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Quite a lot:
2 madeleines with salted caramel
some EAT mac&cheese with breadcrumbs and jalapeno
roasted sweet potato slices with a baked egg, feta, garlic, smoked paprika, lemon oil, coriander leaf
citrus peel brioche bread and butter pudding with various mixed dried fruit and nutmeg
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » April 9th, 2018, 10:10 pm

On Saturday the 3 of us made homemade pappardelle pasta with a spring greens, cream, parmesan and wild garlic sauce.

Out for Chinese yesterday with family and we all opted for one of the banquets which was delicious but waaay too much food.

Tonight I made individual chicken, mushroom and tarragon pot pies with a small amount of mashed potato and some carrots, peas and broccoli.

Glad you’re ok Rocky!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby hickybank » April 10th, 2018, 8:47 am

Trying a new dish today Persian Chicken (Morgh)
Chicken, Saffron, Tumeric, dried Apricots, Onion, Lemon juice, Tom Puree.
Has anyone made it?
Common sense is not so common
A brain is as strong as it's weakest think
hickybank
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 10th, 2018, 9:53 am

I want Suffs Sunday menu too! Lovely garden Clive.

Sunday brunch was Asian breakfast which was fried rice with lemongrass chicken, crispy bacon and a fried egg :chops: OH had some pasta and pesto for dinner but I wasn't hungry.

Yesterday I had THE most boring salad for work. I only had lettuce at home so intended to nip out to get something to go with it but didn't have time :( Dinner was a Thai green veggie curry.

Today will be leftover curry for lunch and whatever OH wants for dinner. It is his birthday. I will suggest paella, a steak or fish tagine.
Rocky
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 10th, 2018, 2:27 pm

Trying to remember yesterday .. it always gets a bit tricky when I change to night shifts as staying awake longer involves at least an extra snack.

Breakfast: (microwave) baked apple with almond flavoured quark
Lunch: salad, rice and egg
Supper: an interesting concoction which I shall call fish stew (but was very nice). Satsuma
Other: banana, Ryvita and PB2 peanut butter.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » April 10th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Cereal first thing.

A smoked salmon and spinach frittata for lunch.

Dinner was a very nice soup. I roasted some carrots, potatoes, peppers and garlic until soft. Then sautéed celery and mushrooms and added the roasted veg with homemade chicken stock. Blitzed the lot and served it topped with shredded roast chicken, crispy cubes of pancetta, a grating of Parmesan and a drizzle of herb oil. Really really good.

I can’t decide whether dessert will be a tiny bit of cheese or a tiny bit of chocolate.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 10th, 2018, 7:52 pm

salted caramel madeleine again
banana again
mixed salad from Albion (v nice) fried egg and roasted spiced sweet potato again!
May have some B&B pudding too (again)

4 eggs down about 20 to go...
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Catherine » April 10th, 2018, 10:56 pm

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:I can’t decide whether dessert will be a tiny bit of cheese or a tiny bit of chocolate.

Throw caution to the wind and go for both
Catherine
Registered

Postby Rocky » April 11th, 2018, 1:15 am

Soup sounds lovely OMCO.

Dinner ended up being the pork and chorizo paella from the Moro cookbook (sadly my physical version is up the hill somewhere but found it online. I would thoroughly recommend it. Delicious flavours.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » April 11th, 2018, 5:44 pm

That sounds nice Rocky, I love paella .

Mondays dinner was leek and mushroom pasta, both cooked very slowly with copious amounts of garlic, parsley a big knob of St Agur and splash of white wine. Yesterday I had shakshuka, as detailed in the egg thread.

Today I had a bacon roll on the way to work. One of those really soft white baps, with lots of very crispy bacon. That kept me going all day apart from a few Bourbon biscuits mid afternoon. Tonight cooking in the oven is a teaybake raided from RTC section. Quite proud as I was tempted to grab a ready meal or takeaway , but this took minutes to prepare. Chicken thighs, chorizo, garlic, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and courgettes with olive oil and lemon
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 11th, 2018, 7:46 pm

Yesterday was another angelic day, ish... banana butty for breakfast.
Lunch was the jerk chicken, veg & rice again - it'd gotten spicier over night :o
Tea was at my dads - chilli and rice but rice done iranian style with the tahdig.

Today, I skipped breakfast but had a choc brownie fibre one bar mid-morning
Lunch was homemade tomato and lentil soup, bread and also some veg sushi :oops: and quavers :oops: :oops:
And then the tea trolley came round with treats and I had a small bit of lemon cake :o :? :oops:
I thought I'd balance it out with a healthy tea but I got home to find OH had bought sourdough pizza from Aldi and had it cooking already.
Finishing the day on 5 billion syns no doubt ;) you win some, you lose some eh?!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 12th, 2018, 8:36 am

Yesterday I had a falafel and guacamole Hummus (sp?) Brothers bowl
Dinner was chili and cheese.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 12th, 2018, 8:51 am

Sundays shoulder of lamb had 2 reincarnations on Monday and Tuesday, Kashmiri lamb with hm naan, raitas and chutney. Moussaka with rice on Tuesday.
Monday's lunch was asparagus with poached eggs
Tuesday's was an avocado and prawn salad
We have eaten a lot of fruit desserts after the indulgences of merigue glace on Sunday, Chilli mango after the curry and fresh strawberries for lunch on three days.
I used the last 3 hot cross buns to make a bun and butter pudding which was yummy.
Yesterday we had beetroot and grilled goat cheese salad for lunch after Wednesday's coffee and croissants. last night I made an asparagus quiche which we had with courgette and potato galettes
Porridge for breakfast for Mr R. The rest of the quiche for lunch with a slaw salad, ie coldslaw with red onion, apple and sliced radishes and we'll have some of the cachat I made earlier in the week with linseed bread from the bakers.
Moules frites for supper followed by cherry filled pancakes.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby hickybank » April 12th, 2018, 9:00 am

Anns birthday today so we are going to a Thai restaurant, never been to it before but it gets a good write up & all the staff are in traditional dress so looking forward to it
Common sense is not so common
A brain is as strong as it's weakest think
hickybank
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 12th, 2018, 9:06 am

Happy birthday Ann :cocktail: I love thai food but I have to be so careful because of all the cocnut involved.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 12th, 2018, 9:43 am

Haven't posted here for ages
Last night I had an unusual mid-week roast, as I went to Morrisons and they had small rolled shoulders of pork on offer, cheaper per kilo than belly or cheeks. Had it with roasted parsnips and onions
Just had a mushroom omelette and toast for breakfast, won't get lunch
Will think of something to do with pork for tonight!
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » April 12th, 2018, 10:54 am

Last night OH cooked the gorgeous red wine risotto topped with venison medallions which we've had a few times recently.

Naughty and nice smoothie this morning! Raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, mango, kiwi, almond milk...plus a small spoonful of toffee yoghurt added before being whizzed.

Lunch today is a couple of gruyere and pumpkin seed crackers with some smoked salmon, cream cheese, gem lettuce, cornichons.

Dinner is going to be a red onion and tallegio tart with a peppery mixed leaf salad. A piece of the seemingly never ending supply of easter eggs afterwards perhaps.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 12th, 2018, 1:40 pm

What lovely things you've all been having again! My nightshift diet is rather repetitive. It means I can put it together and pack it on autopilot which is ideal.

The past couple of days have been:
Egg & rice (yesterday with the addition of mushrooms & tomato
Fish stew
Banana, apple, satasuma
Ryvita with PB Fit.

I've finished the fish stew so it'll be tuna salad today :).
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 12th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Just had cold pork, chutney, jacket sweet potato and a big salad. Early to eat but going out again at 6.30, and will taste some chocolate while out
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby EmWilk » April 12th, 2018, 8:56 pm

I had roasted cubes of potato, fried egg and beans for breakfast today.
Lunch was very rushed and half eating during meeting prep... last portion of the jerk chicken, etc.
Tea has been salt and pepper tofu, noodles, veg and a soy & sriracha dressing.
Think I'll treat myself to a cuppa and salted caramel fibre one bar thing. Although the wisdom tooth is causing grief all around one side of my mouth now so I don't know if it's worth the bother of eating. Went to dentist this morning who said the tooth won't come through as it's impacted, it'll just keep trying and probably keep getting inflamed and/or infected so we may need to consider removing it if it causes problems again :scared: :scared: :scared:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 12th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Teeth can be a problem EW ! I am just hopeful that my T2D levels will be OK for me to have the other half of my tooth removed on Monday otherwise I am not sure what happens then....

Bagel and lemming curd for brekkie

Chicken and lemming grass soup and a small pastry with so called chicken and mushroom filling, was more like sauce !!! For late lunch.

Carbonara with HM tagliatelle for supper - Mmmm !
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 13th, 2018, 8:45 am

Lovely moules frites last night.

Lunch today will be our favourite sandwiches - watercress, cheese and Marmite. Watercress being a rare thing at this time of year.
Tonight the rest of the mussels will be turned into a chowder and dessert will be piece of Far
which I am just going downstairs to make
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » April 13th, 2018, 10:59 am

Interesting combo, Zosh. I shall try that, if I spot some watercress.

I had a vegan wrap from Pret. 500 calories!!! Justification was that I didn't think I'd have dinner, as out, but ended up eating two little cakes - a sort of Bakewell slice thing from Cafe Nero immediately followed by a chocolaty thing from Pret! I was getting aery low blood sugary and didn't want camera shake.

I then had B&B pudding and cream when I finally got home, and a slice of bread an butter.

I shall have to try to do better today.

So far protein porridge with sultanas and cinnamon and a banana.

Might go out tonight as OH is at home. We'll see...

I think I should diet next week. I feel very fat. It's uncomfortable.
Herbidacious
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop