What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Seatallan » December 20th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Zosherooney wrote:Rocky, you have done so well ! With everything that has been thrown at you......

:tu: :tu:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » December 20th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Fresh pineapple, hazelnut yoghurt and a pikelet for brekkie, 4 small saus. rolls and a bit of dip and dippers for lunch with a selection of bites of cake and a glass of coteaux du layon......So very festive.....

A bowl of Oxtail slurry, haricot beans and a very small slab of Yorkie for supper.....
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Rocky » December 21st, 2017, 1:46 pm

Seatallan wrote:
Zosherooney wrote:Rocky, you have done so well ! With everything that has been thrown at you......

:tu: :tu:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you. That is such a nice thing to say.

Mum has now gone to see my sister which is sad but we ate very well. A lot of ceviche, tiradito and tartare :D . OH joined us on Tuesday and we went out for the last meal with mum. Mum and I shared a steak that I hadn't had before - a Delmonico steak. A bit like a ribeye. It was delicious. OH had a hanger steak and we shared some amazing chips, roasted cauliflower and crispy sprouts. Yesterday lunch I had a gorgeous salad which had feta, avocado, olives and chicken. Dinner was absolutely amazing at a tapas place - beef carpaccio Milanese (carpaccio with a sort of spiced crumb scattered over), a fish tartare (can't remember what fish) that was served in a big bowl and a jug of watermelon soup poured in at the table. Sounds weird but was v good! We also had a bone marrow thing (maybe it was tartare) and a very cool take on ratatouille type veg. Normally when we are away I get a bit fed up of eating out but I am loving every minute at the moment :oops:
Rocky
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » December 21st, 2017, 2:09 pm

No more than you deserve Rocky. So glad your mum's visit went well.

Last night we had a straightforward pork roast with HM sage and onion stuffing, potato wedges, barised endives and creamed swede. I love swede with pork but it is a rare thing in these parts. We had tarte au citron afterwards.

Today we had a pork and stuffing sandwich for lunch and I'll use the rest in a stir fry tonight.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » December 21st, 2017, 5:49 pm

Churros and dips of maple, strawberry jam (HM) and a jarred spread of custard (like in custard creams)

Lunch of saus. rolls, mexican for me and hot dog saus. rolls for him (all small bite size) and a monks eye ;)

Supper of long slow cooked pigs cheek a la hot sweet and sour with a mix of noodles and rice with a wrap because we have only bits and bobs of carbs.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » December 21st, 2017, 8:44 pm

We’ve just had an amazing few days in the lakes for my birthday and our anniversary... twice baked Lancashire cheese souffle, guinea fowl with roast garlic and smoked sausage, fillet steak and cheek with fondant potato, horseradish vinegar and roast shallot, apple tarte tatin, pearl barley risotto with truffle and pickled mushrooms, vada pav and that’s what I can remember off the top of my head! Stunning food.

Tonight we’ve had Parma ham, buffalo mozzarella, salad, tomatoes, olives and crackers. Glass of fizz with a Christmas film now.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » December 22nd, 2017, 11:36 pm

Sounds fab OMCO.

The fab eating continues here. Yesterday lunch was a soft shell crab sushi role and a seaweed salad. For dinner I decided we needed a break from raw fish so we went to a great southern restaurant and shared fried chicken and shrimp and grits. Lunch today was (shared) falafel taco and a broccoli salad with a sort of spiced pulled beef on it. Not sure on dinner. We are currently in the room having a :cocktail: and dinner might end up being the wasabi peanuts I bought earlier.

I should add that all of this decadent eating is being interspersed with running, swimming and yoga ......

I am happy to report that I am starting to feel human again for the first time in some months. We had no idea how tired we were.
Rocky
Registered

Postby EmWilk » December 23rd, 2017, 12:03 am

Rocky, you are an inspiration! I'm so glad you're starting to feel back to yourself.

The eating this week hasn't improved significantly enough for me to be looking forward to slimming world tomorrow :oops:
I can't remember what I've eaten really other than the mountain today...
I had a small bacon butty (1 slice if bread, 1 slice of bacon)
Lunch was biryani which we organised for the whole business as a last day treat.
More chocolate in the space of a day than I've had in the last 5 weeks altogether!
Tea has been veg and noodles with what turned out to be a tad too mug sriracha! :?

Tomorrow, I have the longest list of things to do including the majority of the Christmas shopping, all the wrapping, writing cards, buying food, tidying the house and putting everything back in place after almost 3 weeks of decorating, flooring and blinds fitting. BUT... I've had a phone call today to say my car has arrived and is ready to pick up tomorrow at 3pm so I'm so excited! I doubt I'll get any of the above done and my eating will no doubt be shocking! But I don't care, I got my car before Christmas, woohoo! (I ordered it 4 months ago!!!)
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » December 23rd, 2017, 1:49 pm

I got some very nice rolls from M&S and just had one for brunch filled with smoked bacon and fried tomato. In the mood for watching a film later, so bought some posh hazelnut milk chocolate to nibble on later. Have some chicken thighs defrosting later, which I might cook with some garlic and onions, then have with leftover sprout bake
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » December 23rd, 2017, 6:51 pm

Compared to yesterday day it has been a boring day with toast and rambled egg for him I had half a slice of toast with a smattering of white choc and some P nut butter for me. Odds and sods for lunch and a wrap of Hot sweet and sour pork and some noodles and rice for supper.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » December 23rd, 2017, 8:04 pm

Last night we had roast stuffed goose with apples, sage etc. Goose fat now in the fridge for Xmas day.

Lunch out with friends today. I had the buttermilk chicken burger with salad.

Dinner is about to be leftover goose canapés. Probably little crostini topped with slices of goose breast, blobs of stuffing and habanero jam to spice things up a bit.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » December 27th, 2017, 8:53 am

Today we will mostly be eating fish.....

Supper will be our 20p plaice each with some stirfried veg and half a small baked potato.

Lunch will be gravd lax with a celeriac and apple slaw

Brekkie will be eggs of some sort with toast.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 27th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Yesterday, I had a freshly baked (from frozen) Picard mini croissant with butter (!) warm, cheese and onion quiche, warmed up leftover roast potatoes and parsnips, (v nice) cold stuffing, and cold carrots dipped in a very spicy feta dip, lots of 'posh' M&S trifle and a bit of Christmas cake :shock: I was at my mother's... When I got home, I had a morsel of rather good Stilton and a tiny bit of left over from Lille trip Monoprix Tomme de Brebis, and some Christmas cake. I hate quite a few toffees on the rather long drive back though.
So far a mince pie with cream! Back home and no Christmas leftovers (not that there were many yesterday.)
OH is having lunch at the Chiltern Firehouse, so not sure if he will want to dine tonight (but probably will!) Shall I make Zwiebelkuchen...? Or cornbread even. I have no milk though. Probably M&S BN squash rosti for dinner for me. They now officially need eating up.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » December 28th, 2017, 7:21 am

Well I have to say the plaice was delish, when I looked again, I got the price wrong... one was 5p and the other 8p :shock: I grilled them with capers and dots of butter, stir fried carrots, mange tout, baby sweetcorn and red onions in roast sesame oil and gouged out the potato out of the skin then melted a bit of aged gouda in the LO skin and ate it half an hour later.

I need to check what needs using up first before I plan todays eating, from memory, I still have some moussaka and a boxing day sarnie is always popular....
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » December 28th, 2017, 8:11 am

My food planning went well, no leftovers to use up. :D
Breakfast: Cheese muffin toasted
Lunch: Ham sandwich thin
Dinner: Mixed grill followed by chocolate fondant cake and fresh raspberries and cream
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby EmWilk » December 28th, 2017, 9:43 am

Merry Christmas all, hope everyone's enjoying the festive period.

We had the usual Christmas dinner but will start with leftovers food which is the best bit for me...
I made my traditional sandwich of turkey, stuffing, sprouts, mash, gravy and mint sauce :lol: always a winner.

I made some sausage rolls - some pork and stuffing ones and some fennel and chilli.

I used the rest of the stuffing, gravy and Turkey in a white sauce with some button mushrooms and parsley. I've used some of the mix in a toastie :luv: With some chutney and used some of the mix with linguine. There's still loads left.

And I made Bombay squeak with leftover mash, roasties, sprouts and stuffing all mixed with chopped spring onion, chilli and spices. Topped with a fried egg. Really good... a new tradition in our house!

And I made a orange glazed ham.

So that's been making up that majority of food in this house. Along with the obligatory own body weight in chocolate and crisps :oops:

I need to restart slimming world really or I'll not want to go back :lol:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Rocky » December 28th, 2017, 11:17 am

Happy Christmas all.

We had a most untraditional Christmas dinner as we were away but lovely. Shared a big platter of the most delicious juicy shrimp I have ever had. Then shared a churrasco steak and a scallop dish with sides of romesco brocolini and bacon sprouts :chops:

On Boxing Day we were traveling back so a snack of hummus and carrots and then nothing until dinner - shared a feta, chicken and pesto pizza and some lobster spring rolls.

Yesterday I had the usual boring workday salad and then we had a Thai yellow chicken curry with stacks of veg. As I'm still feeling holidaying I might see if I can procure a roti. Dinner is probably something with pesto...

EmWilk - lovely sounding leftovers. That is one thing I do miss going the non trad route!
Rocky
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 28th, 2017, 11:25 am

All sounds very good :)
Haven't bothered to post as have indulging in rather random eating. This led tome waking hungry, so I've just had smoked salmon and scrambled egg with toast
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » December 28th, 2017, 1:35 pm

After a delicious meal out on 25th we had trad left-overs on 26th
Cold ham, hm coleslaw and pickles/chutneys with chips! for lunch.
Supper was a plum sauce stirfry with the rest of the duck with vegetables and noodles followed by the rest of the buche.

Yesterday Lunch was ham and cheese toastie with beetroot and horseradish relish as a delicious addition. Followed by clementines and fresh nuts
Supper was rabbit pie with puree potatoes and brussels sprouts. Bahama bananas for pud.

Porridge for the porridge eater this morning
Sprout bubble and squeak with a fried egg on top for lunch after which we nibbled on the remains of the 13 desserts from Christmas Eve.
Tonight, black pudding with apple rings and more puree potato. Just fished a panetone B&B pudding out of the oven for afterwards.

I am allowing myself one Hotel Chocolate Tipsy Truffle per evening. To be honest it is all I can manage.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » December 28th, 2017, 1:41 pm

Anything I can lay my hands on .... I now have to finish up all the stuff I made for the non even that was my Christmas celebrations ;)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 28th, 2017, 3:53 pm

The plastic boxes are migrating from the fridge to the dishwasher, slowly.
Just had gammon, lentil, and veg soup, freezing portions of stock and meat for duck noodle soup later on, will have the last of either the gammon or the duck later with veg or salad... see how I feel
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Catherine » December 28th, 2017, 7:06 pm

StokeySue wrote:The plastic boxes are migrating from the fridge to the dishwasher, slowly.
Just had gammon, lentil, and veg soup, freezing portions of stock and meat for duck noodle soup later on, will have the last of either the gammon or the duck later with veg or salad... see how I feel

You could dry fry shredded strips of duck and do pancakes with cucumber, spring onion and hoisin or plum sauce
Catherine
Registered

Postby EmWilk » December 28th, 2017, 7:14 pm

This morning, we had a hash sort of thing with cubed ham, potatoes, onions and cherry tomatoes with eggs scrambled through and cheese at the end.

Ham, sausage rolls, crisps, chocolate, tea, coffee, biscuits and toast throughout the day :oops:

Tonight were having creamy turkey, stuffing and mushroom toastie with some spiced fruit chutney and chips.

Tomorrow, I'm out for lunch and then we're going to Ikea so tea will likely be out too. Doesn't bode well for the Saturday morning weigh in!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Catherine » December 28th, 2017, 7:32 pm

I've never considered the Christmas food as leftovers. My Mum always bought a large Turkey and Ham back on the days when the shops were actually shut over Christmas with the intention of the food lasting put rather large family. All the meals using the roasted Bird were planned as was the coronation Turkey O always made and the simple cold slices of meat with salad and jacket potatoes. Christmas was great. We stayed in as a family, went for walks, played games, and didn't need to hit the shops. Wonderful!
Catherine
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 29th, 2017, 12:02 pm

In the end I had duck with some leftover potato and leek gratin and cavolo nero
I did consider the Chinese pancake thing, or spring rolls, while I think the rolls would work, I think Peking duck (which is nothing like the dried out "crispy duck" sold in UK restaurants) needs to be cooked from the start not made from pre-cooked meat

Today, the last of the gammon with salad and jacket spud I think. Not sure about lunch, had a bit of toast for breakfast
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby icelesley » December 29th, 2017, 1:22 pm

Breakfast: Toasted cheesey muffin
Lunch: Bacon and beans on toast
Dinner: haddock in white wine and spring onion sauce on a bed of mixed veg and rice followed by Limoncello dessert
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » December 29th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Toasted pancetta for breakfast :chops:

Swiss eggs with toast soldiers for lunch

Supper will say farewell to the ham with ham and mushroom wol au vents with Porvencal tomatoes and spinach. The rest of the B&B pudding afterwards.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 29th, 2017, 6:42 pm

Wednesday night was M&S (I bought a few things for Christmas but decided not to take them up north) sweet potato and butternut squash röstis, topped with feta, kale and something else and a pesto dressing.
Yesterday we had lunch out near Sevenoaks. I had a butternut squash three grain risotto with sage, followed by sticky toffee pudding with honeycomb ice cream.

Dinner was M&S ricotta stacks with a cheesy sauce and kale and mushrooms, then Christmas cake.

Today lunch out was potato and leek soup with Welch rarebit.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » December 29th, 2017, 6:52 pm

Lovely sounding food! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas.

We’ve also been on lots of leftovers. Also had a gorgeous jollof rice and chicken dish with scotch bonnets which was a real firecracker of a dish.

Out for tapas with friends last night and the prawns and squid were highlights.

I’ve made duck and pork rillettes today for a nye starter for everyone.

We’ve got a ham to cook in the next few days which will be the base for a number of meals from New Year’s day onwards.

Panto tomorrow with dinner at a Jamie’s Italian afterwards.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby smitch » December 29th, 2017, 7:42 pm

Breakfast was some celebrations and a cup of tea. For dinner I had a sandwich plus some smoky bacon flavour Taytos :chops: with a stollen bite.

For tea we had a Great North pie each with mash and vimto braised red cabbage. Was going to make fajitas but the snow made me fancy something more comforting.
smitch
Registered

Postby EmWilk » December 29th, 2017, 8:07 pm

Mini weetabix for breakfast.

Half a Starbucks panini and a coffee for lunch.

A bag of hula hoops en route to hell aka Ikea.

A grilled chicken kebab and falafel for tea from a lovely grill place.

Now to stay away from the chocolate cupboard for the night!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » December 30th, 2017, 2:05 pm

So for yesterday , breakfast was a kale, banana and orange smoothie, as my body was crying out for some healthy stuff. I missed lunch as having my nails done. Grabbed a Chinese with a friend and shared satay chicken, chow mein and Singapore fried rice .
So met my mum to do some shopping then persuaded to have a cheeky drink in a nearby bar. Much to my shame, had to dash into KFC for lunch as was feeling a bit lightheaded after the drink. Dinner will be sausage hot pot with spring greens and sprouts
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 30th, 2017, 4:17 pm

Today
Piece of toast and marmalade
Some rather disappointing spelt and rye cob with Blacksticks Blue and Pickled walnuts
An apple
Supper will be the last littler corner of the gammon with a jacket spud, and some kind of veg
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » December 30th, 2017, 5:51 pm

I am going to start posting on here instead of sometimes remembering to drop it into CB occasionally. I can keep my eye on what I am munching ahead of trying to eat/drink more healthily.

Today was a small and very ripe banana cut up into a bowl of cornflakes', Lady Grey tea.

Lunch was a small 'knobby' end of a crusty baguette with a veggie burger and loads of sauteed mushrooms stuffed inside. I over-did the mustard!

Dinner a small jacket potato with chick pea and cauliflower korma.

Three Ferrero Rocher chocolates keep waving at me from across the room. I might have to hide them in a cupboard...
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 30th, 2017, 5:51 pm

toast and Vegemite (husband bought the latter for some reason... Not had it since my Australia-orientated Virgin Megastore days)
home made sausage rolls
That's 3 I just realized. No wonder I am hungry!
I am going to suggest pizza or pasta and fresh pesto for dinner. Or takeaway curry. He's a bit off his food though.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » December 30th, 2017, 10:46 pm

Brekkie= fudge yoghurt (shared) a thick slice of fresh pineapple and a slightly well done cinnamon swirl

The very end of a pot of egg mayo, leaf coriander and corn chips for him at 12pm. I finished my half of the fudge yoghurt.

3.30pm snacks of onion bhaji and mint yoghurt, cheese, pate and crackers at friends

Supper= a RTC prawn and roasted tomato Tesco pot, and 1 and a half HM salmon fishcake with courgette spaghetti.

Quite a tapas style day :tu:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » December 31st, 2017, 8:41 am

Breakfast: Toasted cheesy muffin
Lunch: Mini pizza
Dinner: Chicken Kiev and salad followed by a fruit yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby EmWilk » December 31st, 2017, 9:04 am

Yesterday morning I had half a one-slice veggie sausage sandwich.

Later on I had a few celebrations with a brew.

Then a one-slice ham and piccalilli sandwich.

We went out in the evening for new years eve eve with sister and BIL. I had scallops and black pudding to start. Main was chicken with pancetta, champagne and leek sauce, fondant potato, savoy cabbage and fancy carrots.

Today, I think I'll have mushrooms and tomatoes on toast.
Not sure about lunch.
Tea is planned to be a very uncelebratory ham, egg and chips. I'll do veg too... Maybe roasted tomatoes and green beans. Maybe sprouts
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » December 31st, 2017, 9:37 am

Today has been cornflakes with my last ripe banana.

I have made egg may for a sandwich with tomato for lunch.

New Year's eve TV feasting will be cheese, tomato and mushroom pizza and some fizz!

For snacks I have pears and an apple in the wings.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Rocky » December 31st, 2017, 2:07 pm

On Friday we did the quiz which meant the amazing West Indian chicken curry :chops: for dinner. Lunch yesterday was shared fish and chips - very good. I made a leek and bacon risotto to have with steaks last night. Also had some broc and sprouts.

Lunch will be out as we find it a bit grim being at home in the day as we are still boarded up and with no fridge it is too much of a faff trying to keep lunch bits cold.... As I ran 12 miles this morning I might fancy a burger. Dinner is at our friends' restaurant this evening.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » December 31st, 2017, 2:42 pm

Yesterday it was toast and peanut butter for breakfast,
Lunch was the remaining vol au vents with a mixed green salad
Supper was gorgeous lamb chops with braised -and potato rosti. Pudding was a very very naughty maple and walnut steamed pudding

Croissant for breakfast and lunch was a baked camembert and fresh crusty bread followed by nuts and clementines
Tonight I am planning lobster followed by crepes Suzette.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby StokeySue » December 31st, 2017, 3:15 pm

Today basically bread cheese and apples until I get to tonight's gourmandising
I tried roasting the sprouts last night, quite nice, surprised how different sprouts roasted from dry taste to those parboiled and then browned, for example in bubble. Mine were small but very dense and took less than the 40 minutes estimated from online recipes
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby icelesley » January 1st, 2018, 7:53 am

Breakfast: Toasted Cheesy muffin
Lunch: Cauliflower soup, then Roast beef, Yorkshire pud, roast potatoes and parsnips, steamed sprouts and carrots with red wine gravy. Washed down with Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva. Followed by Lemon Meringue with fresh strawberries and a little cream. Cheeseboard and crackers if required. Followed with Coffee brandy and mints (after the washing up is done)
Dinner: bits and bobs of finger food and a cheese board
icelesley
Registered

Postby smitch » January 1st, 2018, 8:52 am

Yesterday, we went into Manchester for breakfast. I had a veggie scrambler which was eggs, peppers, onions, cheesy potatoes and chipotle sauce. Really good.

Was full from breakfast so didn't bother with dinner. Tea was veggie lasagna with rocket salad and cheesy garlic bread. The rats had some too, they loved it. We also opened a special beer we brought back from the US to toast the new year.

No idea about today, am tempted to make shakshouka though.
smitch
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » January 1st, 2018, 10:38 am

Breakfast has been apple and blueberry porridge and Lady Grey.

I have finished off the last of my parsnips with some grated carrots in a homemade soup this morning, pureed in a curry spiced broth which will go with crusty bread for either lunch or dinner, depending on if my Mum takes me to Morrison's and of we end up eating there.

I may celebrate the first day of the New Year with some Polish beer given to me last night but which were not consumed. Never had Polish beer before, that I know of anyway.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Gruney » January 1st, 2018, 10:42 am

TeresaFoodie wrote:Never had Polish beer before

You never know, you might take a shine to it.
Gruney
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » January 1st, 2018, 11:30 am

Groan! :lol:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » January 1st, 2018, 3:26 pm

Parsnip soup was snuffled for lunch. No trip to Morrison's until tomorrow so dinner will be Marmite, mushrooms and baked beans on toast. I fancy something citrus for dessert so a satsuma blow out will follow!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » January 1st, 2018, 4:37 pm

Breakfast: Small piece of Tunworth cheese. Mullerlight Greek Lemon yogurt.

Lunch: Homemade SW Leek and potato soup. 8-) 8-) 2 thin slices of French stick 8-) 8-)
(Followed by Mince Pie :oops: :oops: )

Dinner: Corn on the cob. Satsuma. Banana
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby EmWilk » January 1st, 2018, 6:41 pm

Yesterday sounded great when planning it out.. a nice head start at getting back on slimming world.... Did not transpire :oops:

Mushroom and tomato on toast evolved into ham too which wasn't so terrible.
OH and I shared a pav bhaji and a samosa chaat for late lunch.
We had Chinese for tea :oops:

Today, similar breakfast... cubed ham, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, parsley and a fried egg on a piece of toast.
A couple of biscuits and a cuppa mid afternoon.
Tea was noodles, loads of stir fried veg and jumbo king prawns. Very nice too.
Had a fererro rocher since then.

Back to work tomorrow and need to prep tonight as the CEO is out of the country and asked me to stand in for a couple of things. I need some serious motivation. It feels like a Sunday night before school after the 6 week holidays!
At least I've made lunch: Smokey tomato, veg and lentil soup.
And breakfast: leftover spicy noodles in a broth.
And I get to go in my new car :D

Happy New Year all!
EmWilk
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop