What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Catherine » May 1st, 2018, 3:49 pm

Rocky wrote:Mum is here for 4 days (side trip from visiting sis in DC) and has been utterly shaken by how bad it is here. Very sobering how inured to it I have become. We did an island tour on Saturday and mum reckons (from peering out the window) that at least 60% of buildings have no roof (and so no upper floor)

The saying 'you don't realise how strong you are until being strong is your only choice ' comes to mind here. :hug:
Catherine
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 1st, 2018, 6:29 pm

Agreed Catherine! Hope you’re having a great time with your mum Rocky, the food sounds :tu:

OH is away for a few days for work and meals seem to have involved a lot of grazing. Today we’ve had some granola, strawberries. A shared fillet of smoked mackerel with rocket and tomatoes. A shared tuna mayo roll with cucumber. A tangerine. Some guacamole with carrot batons and a couple of mini bread sticks. A small bowl each of vegetable risotto with wild garlic and parmesan added.

Debating a small glass of red wine now DD is in bed although I wouldn’t normally drink this early in the week! Ah well, rules should be broken every now and then :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Catherine » May 1st, 2018, 7:38 pm

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:Debating a small glass of red wine now

For a minute there I thought you were going to say a shared glass of red wine :lol:
Catherine
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 1st, 2018, 10:25 pm

I swapped something cooked for dinner for sesame Ryvita, mushroom pate, sandwich pickle and cucumber. I must do that more often. :chops:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 2nd, 2018, 12:27 am

Enjoy the time with your mum Rocky!

Today hasn't been the greatest day to show my slimming world consultant :lol:
I started with 2 quorn sausages on potatoes waffle.
An alpen bar mid morning.
Lunch was leftover dahl, aloo gobi saag, boiled egg and mini indian snacks.
Treats were provided in the afternoon :? I had a mini twix and a donut :oops:
Tea has just been a SW recipe... pulled chipotle chicken burger, pink pickled onions and wedges.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 2nd, 2018, 3:01 am

So pleased that your mum has been able to visit Rocky. Mums like to see things for themselves :).

Diet here getting a bit boring really. Despite all the things you hear about a healthy lifestyle in Australia the choices I have been faced with when out are not very healthy at all apart from a few 'veggie bowl' type places.

Yesterday and today:
Breakfast: fruit, yogurt and museli
Lunch & supper yesterday; pasta salad, hot smoked salmon, green salad. Fruit.
Lunch today - just eaten. A toasted veggie wrap full of nice veggies and halloumi. Flavoured spring water.

Also had some pea shoot crisps yesterday and have had a couple of my favourite biscuits.

Tonight will be the pasta ready meal sitting in the fridge and probably fruit/yogurt/biscuit..
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 2nd, 2018, 3:51 pm

I have had a banana, and a 'Bol' bowl smoky (chipotle) tomato and lentil soup. I had to put a lot of salt in it. I am sure this is partly me, but also partly the soup.

I'd really like something nice (light, sophisticated, somewhat healthy... or failing that, cheesy :) ) to eat tonight, but not got my act together buying ingredients or indeed deciding what. Actually not even left the office. Hmm.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 2nd, 2018, 6:41 pm

Catherine wrote:
OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:Debating a small glass of red wine now

For a minute there I thought you were going to say a shared glass of red wine :lol:

:shock: :D I think we’re quite a few years off yet thank goodness!

Granola, fruit and yoghurt first thing.

A seed and gruyere cracker with sliced ham and mixed salad/peppers/tomatoes for lunch. Strawberries after.

My nail girl has just gone and a moussaka I prepped earlier is bubbling away in the oven. We’ll probably have more salad with that.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 2nd, 2018, 7:03 pm

Breakfast - two slices of toast from a very small wholemeal loaf, butter, Marmite. Black coffee and orange juice.

Lunch - half a Sainsbury's cafe cheese and salad baguette and half a bowl of chips with my mum.

Dinner - what I should have had last night for dinner. Leftover baked beans with spinach and half a pack of microwave mushroom rice with a little sprinkle of Parmesan. Just about to finish on a low fat lemon Greek yoghurt.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Rocky » May 3rd, 2018, 1:41 am

Catherine wrote:
Rocky wrote:Mum is here for 4 days (side trip from visiting sis in DC) and has been utterly shaken by how bad it is here. Very sobering how inured to it I have become. We did an island tour on Saturday and mum reckons (from peering out the window) that at least 60% of buildings have no roof (and so no upper floor)

The saying 'you don't realise how strong you are until being strong is your only choice ' comes to mind here. :hug:

I think you are the star for that one Catherine :hug: :hug:
Rocky
Registered

Postby Rocky » May 3rd, 2018, 1:49 am

Thanks all. EM - what a true statement. Mum just wanted to see for herself. Without meaning to sound naff, it was almost like therapy for me. Massive chats about stuff going on now and during the storm. V therapeutic!

We had stack of fun last night for her last night. We love cooking together so just went for randon bits. Had an amazing dish that was a tuna steak sliced in half, thin layer of anchovy and her applied then seared. Also had some fish cakes, a quinoa, kale, olive and feta salad and some other bits :chops: :chops:

She left this morning :cry: I had leftover salad and fish cake for lunch. She had made me some stuff for the freezer (how nice is my mum!) so had a small portion of cottage pie and peas this evening :chops:
Rocky
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 3rd, 2018, 10:27 am

Your mum sounds lovely Rocky!

Last nights moussaka was really nice although I decided to follow a recipe (rather than just crack on with my own version that I usually make). The top involved mixing greek yoghurt, 2 whole eggs, some corn flour and feta. I combined them thoroughly and followed the recipe exactly but the bits of cooked egg throughout the topping were a little offputting! It tasted good though so I suppose that's the main thing.

Lunch is going to be a little tub of spinach, parmesan and pine nut pasta salad and an orange.

Dinner is going to be chicken and veg enchiladas served with salad, guacamole and some hot sauce.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 3rd, 2018, 11:49 am

Breakfast: Fruit, yogurt, museli
Lunch: (with old school friends not seen in a long while). Lentil burger which had avocado and various other things in it as well and scrummy chips.
Supper: more friends arrived, one I hadn't seen for almost 50 years. I wasn't really hungry but we sat overlooking the ocean and had a 'special' of fish, chips, salad and wine. It came with a pot of garlic mayo and was delicious. I am proud to say I ate all the salad and left some of the chips :). It took a bit of willpower.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » May 3rd, 2018, 12:46 pm

Enjoy EM ! It's a special time !!!!

Egg on potato scone with marmite

Salad cheese and celery on thin brown bread

Sm. Toad int ole.... ratatouille, he will have roasties and there will be cauli done in the oven some way ??
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 3rd, 2018, 12:52 pm

Breakfast this morning was - cornflakes and muesli mix. Orange juice.

Lunch has just been - a small amount of mushroom rice leftover from last night eaten cold whilst I heated up broccoli, basil and pesto soup. Black coffee. Three Pontefract cakes.

Dinner will be - a frozen garlic bread topped with five counties cheese and whacked in the oven served with a veggie burger, raw onion, tomato, gherkin and coleslaw.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 3rd, 2018, 9:28 pm

Yesterday, I had alpen light bars for breakfast.
There was lunch provided at work so I had various salad, sandwiches, pastas, couscous, rice, etc. In fact, it was billed as a light lunch but was pretty much carbs, carbs, carbs all mixed with brightly coloured veg, dressings and sauces!!
Tea was beige-a-rama... quorn nuggets, wedges and beans.

Today, more alpen bars.
Leftover chipotle chicken and pink onions with whole grain rice. Lots of fruit.... and a bueno!
Been for tea tonight at Thai restaurant... mixed starter followed by pork skewers and veggie noodles. Stuffed!
We are childless tonight and both so stuffed and shattered that we're in bed already... living it up eh?! OH is flat out next to me!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 4th, 2018, 9:23 am

Emma we've done that before...have a childless night and just conk out. Its probably for the best as I still wake up at 6.30 even when she isn't here!

A smoothie this morning with a few nuts, seeds, some overnight oats, almond milk, dates, raspberries and blackberries.

Lunch will be some seeded crackers with some flaked salmon, horseradish mayo and rocket.

Dinner at a friends house tonight with another family too. They're doing pasta for the girls and we're all getting a Thai takeaway. We tend to take their PJ's and bath the girls together ready for bed when we get home so it's usually chaos. Fun though. I expect they'll put on another Frozen show for us. Good job there'll be wine :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 4th, 2018, 11:56 am

Who said romance was dead? :lol: :lol:

Today:
Breakfast: Slice of raisin bread
Mid morning: delicious cakey morsels at school reunion.
Lunch: Falafel & salad wrap with fries
Early evening: delicious canapes at school 'soiree' and lots of wine.
Supper: 1/2 A pizza and quite a lot of sangria.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 4th, 2018, 1:18 pm

So... lunch in the Modern Pantry. I had... delicious things! I can't say exactly what, as they don't have the menu we chose from online, but I had a starter sized main that involved smoked ricotta and sour cherry fritters. As one would expect from the MP, lots of other unusual but subtle and very much working flavours. Watercress garnish. Dessert was myrtle lemon meringue with lemon cream, turmeric poached gooseberries, peanut brittle and I think there was some ginger in there too. And pansies!

The presentation was beautiful. (I took a photo of the dessert, but it just doesn’t do it justice.)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 4th, 2018, 2:34 pm

Been absent form this thread a while

OMCO & Rocky :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wednesday was poor, binged on ice cream (Haagen Daz Salted Caramel, which is highly recommended in moderation)

Yesterday had a crumpet for breakfast, a salad bowl with egg, avocado and prosciutto, and an apple
Dinner at Andi's, plantain croquettes with chipotle mayo, mackerel with horse radish

Today a crumpet, a smaller salald bowl with egg, avocado, anchovy , olives
A massive Amroc easy peeler
Dinner TBC

Herbi I must get to the Modern Pantry again, TBH I though the food at Andi's would be a bit more like that, but it doesn't get to Anna's level quite except in flashes
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Catherine » May 4th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Herbidacious wrote: but I had a starter sized main

Do you mean a main sized starter?
Catherine
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 4th, 2018, 7:54 pm

Breakfast - I toasted two thick slices of seeded wholemeal bread and topped with peanut butter and redcurrant jam but could only manage one. Orange juice and black coffee.

Lunch - in town and on the hoof. The other slice of breakfast toast which I wrapped in cling and a raspberry jam doughnut.

A snack with nephew was had - a strawberry and vanilla calipo lolly. Lovely!

Dinner - jacket potato, veggie burger, baked beans and mushrooms. Greek style low fat lemon yoghurt.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 4th, 2018, 9:34 pm

Catherine wrote:
Herbidacious wrote: but I had a starter sized main

Do you mean a main sized starter?

No. A small amount of food aka a starter instead of a main.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 4th, 2018, 9:55 pm

Or, as they called it, a 'small plate'.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 4th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Andi's voted best restaurant in Dalston & Stoke Newington in the Time Out Awards today
My supper was a rtc ready made beef in ale with cheesy mashand some Tuscan kale. Quite goid. Also one scoop of ice cream
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Rocky » May 5th, 2018, 11:50 am

Mum has gone but OH is back! For dinner I cooked onions chorizo and tomato with basil then added some butter beans. Then pushed some mahi fillet into the liquide to gently cook. It was nice. Had it with brocolli. I think we might have lunch out today - I will almost certainly have fish tacos as they are so good at this particular place. Satisfying but quite light.

Dinner is going to be ribeye steaks either with a bit of risotto or hassle back souds and a rocket salad.
Rocky
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 5th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Yesterday was shocking, food wise. I woke up feeling rotten (sore throat, headachey) and made myself a veggie sausage butty.
I had a meeting in Starbucks so had a couple of coffees.
Then onto another meeting which I only left at gone half 3 by which time I was starving and grabbed the quickest, easiest thing I was passing in the mad dash back to the office... a veggie pasty from Greggs which almost burnt the roof of my mouth off completely.
Last night, I still felt rotten. I had salmon defrosted and was going to make some pesto, cream cheese, cherry tomato and green bean pasta to go with it but OH couldn't be bothered and was sulking for dominos. I really didn't want it so we settled on a sort of compromise... unhealthy but not as a) expensive, b) stodgy and c) sure to make you feel revolting for the next 24 hours... I nipped to the shop for crisps and beers, OH put some quorn nuggets in the oven :lol: We are disgusting, I know.

Today, I've had a crumpet with fried egg and beans on top.
Just about to go out for lunch with the fam. Am torn between their thick cut (like an inch thick!) Ham with cauliflower cheese, chips and veg or the most amazing sandwiches they do... again probably featuring the ham.
Tonight WILL be the salmon.
And then I'm settling down with snacks, a beer, some pampering stuff - might even dig a face mask out - and will have a nice chilled evening in front of the boxing while OH is at a wedding.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » May 5th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Yesterday himself had yogurt and berries. I must make another batch of yogurts today.
Lunch was a bacon sandwich because I had some defrosted bacon left after the previous nights liver and bacon. After which we had more berries.
Supper was freshly made fish cakes with extras to go into the freezer. Served with fresh peas and parsley sauce and followed by Far.
Today was multicereal toast and peanut butter after the market.
Lunch was grilled goats' cheese on balsamic dressed beetroot with salad leaves
Another square of far each afterwards.
Tonight it's to be asparagus omelette and chips. I have some mango to do with as I will.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 5th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Breakfast: Raisin bread and banana
Lunch: grilled fish (can't remember what, I'd never heard of it), salad & chips
Supper: the school reunion 'Gala dinner' in the school hall. Plates of mixed salad and a hot potato layer thing wete brought out and we served ourselves and ate most of it. Then platters of fish (which looked like salmon but didn't taste like it ) arrived so it was passed round and when half eaten, platters of lamb and beef came round. I think we were probably supposed to have it all together. When we had finished, tables were cleared and we were each served a cupcake to have with coffee. There had been wine on the tables too. Some found it a bit meagre as it wasn't a cheap evening but I must say it was quite adequate (especially as only I was drinking the red wine :lol: .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 5th, 2018, 1:44 pm

Up early decorating so had a very retro and slightly unhealthy brunch of three celery sticks filled with salad cream and cubes of hard cheese followed by a jam doughnut! Sloshed down with black coffee.

I have a plan for dinner to make a favourite pasta dish of mine that I haven't made in ages. Usually equal quantities of pasta shapes, diced potato and shredded cabbage, cooked then drained and mixed into a saute of olive oil, garlic, parsley and chilli with some of the cooking water. Top with grated parmesan. Gorgeous!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

So far
Banana on toast
Salad bowl with halloumi

Tonight will be a small starter of tomatoes with mozzarella di bufala, followed by gorgeous ribeye steaks with a few chips, mushrooms and possibly too much wine
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Lunch out:
Jersey royals & English breakfast radishes with watercress sauce; almond and sherry vinaigrette (another starter as a main ;) )
a lemon tart brûlée with raspberry sauce

was thinking of pizza for dinner
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 5th, 2018, 7:37 pm

The salmon took a different route... gochujang coated and baked then served with wholegrain rice, mange tout, baby corn, carrot ribbons, kimchi, spring onions and sesame seeds with a soy and sesame dressing. What a great decision that was!!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 6th, 2018, 8:04 am

The salmon sounds lovely Em.

We were at a friends house yesterday. Dinner was parma ham and melon salad followed by a whole chicken cooked in a lidded bbq served with salads, new potatoes and gremolata. Dessert was strawberries with balsamic and basil and some vanilla cake. Matched wines with each course and a fair bit of fizz = a fuzzy head this morning!

We’ve just had smoked salmon and scrambled egg with potato cakes. Plus a smoothie.

We got some food from the fishmongers yesterday for a bbq today...langoustine, squid, swordfish and monkfish. We’ll do a few salads and I might make some guacamole to go with nachos and crudités to have at some point. I don’t think we’ll be venturing far from the hot tub (on cool setting) and paddling pool today apart from the odd game of French cricket perhaps! Hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 6th, 2018, 3:30 pm

That sounds so nice OMCO!

Diet gets worse as the week progresses but will be back to normal all too soon.

Breakfast at roadside cafe - bacon and egg roll.
Lunch at the National Gallery of Australia (where all the food, especially the cake, looked very appetizing): large sausage roll & salad.
Supper: smoked salmon salad. 3 scoops gelato.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Gruney » May 6th, 2018, 4:49 pm

I've got an aubergine and sweet potato chilli simmering away in the slowie.
Gruney
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 6th, 2018, 6:44 pm

Breakfast pain au raisin
Lunch roastvrump ofcasparagus, then lamb, homemade mint sauce, gravy, Jersey Royals, a mix of broad beans artichoke and pead, some baby leeks in red vetmouth
Just afew nibbles this evening Ithink
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 6th, 2018, 6:44 pm

Breakfast - cornflakes and a small banana. Cranberry juice.

Lunch - at the Chilterns Gateway cafe at Dunstable Downs I had chips and beans. The portions there are huge! I also had nephew's side salad and coleslaw that came with his jacket potato as he doesn't 'do' salad. Afterward we all had an ice lolly.

Dinner - wholemeal seeded toast with tinned tomatoes, a few baked beans and scrambled eggs. I'll have fat free natural Greek yoghurt if I get peckish later, although mum's given me a whole rhubarb pie that's calling my name......will it count as one of my five a day if I just eat the filling and put the pastry out for the birds?
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 6th, 2018, 7:46 pm

I was really hungry this morning for some reason. Went out at about 10.30 for a walk and had a cheese and onion toasty and a cappuccino in the park/station cafe.
lunch at home was some roast veg quiche. One Pot rhubarb and custard dessert.
dinner jersey royals (v disappointing) and French salt crystal butter.
Some Waitrose crushed chargrilled corn with black beans and roasted peppers (delicious.)
I have some strawberries macerating but not sure if I shall eat them. Tummy a bit upset. But if I do, I have some jersey double cream to go with them.
Last edited by Herbidacious on May 7th, 2018, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » May 6th, 2018, 8:20 pm

3.5 satsumas, a handful of macadamias and dried cranberries, followed by an almond croissant and a pan au chocolate :o

Lamb burger with tzasiki, and lots of salad - 3 different sorts with brocolli, cauli, peppers, celery, apple, tomato, cuc, avocado, sp. onion and two slices of toasted baguette scraped with fresh garlic.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Rocky » May 6th, 2018, 10:01 pm

Yesterday was nothing like the plan. Had a small portion of chicken curry for lunch. We weren't hungry in the evening so had some red wine and HM smoked mackerel pate. Long run this morning followed by long stick throwing at the beach session with borrowed dog. Had a small bacon and egg burger and then a very long snooze :oops:

Dinner will be the steaks......

Happy bank holiday. None here but we do in a few weeks.
Rocky
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 7th, 2018, 8:52 am

Yesterday pain au raisin
Lunch was asparagus (warm with butter), followed by roast lamb rump with Jerseys, little leeks cooked with a dash of red vermouth, a mix or skinned broad beans, sliced artichoke hearts and peas and of course fresh mint sauce and jus
Just a few random nibbles later

So far today banana on toast, think I'll make a frittata with leftover veg for lunch
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 7th, 2018, 9:23 am

Yesterday was veggie sausage and egg on waffle for breakfast.
Lunch was a bit of flaked salmon, new potatoes dressed in pesto, cherry tomatoes and avocado.
Yesterday was a bbq at my dad's. Ate far too much of all the snacky stuff and then a chicken and veg skewer and a burger.

I've just had shakshuka on a potato waffle :cry:
Not sure about today, I wanted to go for a picnic on the park but we've no shopping in really so it depends what we can scrape together or buy wothout having to do any real shopping :lol:

Have a nice day all!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 7th, 2018, 6:37 pm

I had one piece of garlicky tomato bruschetta for lunch - somewhat inauthentic with freshly ground smoked paprika and on wholemeal lightly toasted bread. Delicious. I also ate up a tiny bit of leftover Spanish omelette with aioli. I then had a caramel One Pot dessert.

Dinner will be a fondue - an individual ready prepared pot I brought back from France which needs eating up - augmented with veggie sausage, garlic seasoning, a little jalapeno and smoked paprika again. I'll have it with some more of the rather good wholemeal bread.
After that I shall have macerated strawberries and cream again.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 7th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Breakfast - Nutrigrain bar, strawberry flavour. Cranberry juice and black coffee.

Lunch - jacket potato, baked beans, cheese and side salad courtesy of Sainsbury's cafe.

Dinner - a seeded wholemeal crusty roll and two pumpkin and spinach burgers. That rhubarb pie is still in the fridge calling my name.......
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » May 7th, 2018, 7:36 pm

My rhubarb is ready to harvest. Rhubarb pie sounds like a good idea... Although the tights-free weather has highlighted an urgent need to diet.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Catherine » May 7th, 2018, 7:46 pm

Herbidacious wrote:My rhubarb is ready to harvest. Rhubarb pie sounds like a good idea... Although the tights-free weather has highlighted an urgent need to diet.

Stewed rhubarb with Greek yoghurt
Catherine
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 7th, 2018, 9:37 pm

Catherine wrote:Stewed rhubarb with Greek yoghurt

Aka my pie filling plus the Greek yoghurt I have in the fridge. That's breakfast sorted for tomorrow. Not long to wait for that!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 8th, 2018, 1:58 am

Friends left the area yesterday morning and I vacated my apartment this morning so spent yesterday eating up as much as I could that was left in the fridge.

For various assorted meals there was museli, 2 biscuits, bananas, apples and so many mandarins that I squeezed the juice and drank it. Pizza, salad. I'm pleased to say I didn't throw much away when I left this morning but brought a couple of apples and satsumas to have before flying home tomorrow night.

Rhubarb and custard - mixed, set and eaten cold and rhubarb crumble are my favourites - as well as with yogurt (and a dash of rosewater).
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 8th, 2018, 7:42 am

Yesterday I did make a fritatta with the leftover veg and a bit of sweetcorn and had some for lunch with green salad
Last night I had cold lamb, Ed Smith's roast cauli & chickpeas, and a tomato chopped up with red onion, basil, and balsamic

No idea about today apart from a repeat banana breakfadt
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop