What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby earthmaiden » May 26th, 2018, 11:27 pm

Breakfast: a few berries
Lunch: (provided by DS) . Mini pork pie, piece of baguette filled with cheese, ham, tomato & cucumber
Later: banana
Supper: Jacket potato with reduced fat prawns in marie rose sauce and lots of salad. Coconut Skinny Cow lolly, berries
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Catherine » May 26th, 2018, 11:31 pm

TeresaFoodie wrote:From what I've read on CB (I think) Zosh is being taken care of medically. Hope your better health means your appetite picks up tomorrow

Ah ok, sorry I don't read CB. Hope you feel better soon Zosh x
Catherine
Registered

Postby Rocky » May 26th, 2018, 11:41 pm

I second Catherine's message Zosh. Hope all ok. Last night had minute steak in panko with spicy tomato sauce and onion rings. Today for lunch we were out on a boat - good for the soul - had fish tacos. About to have cottage pit which nip either of us fancies but is too easy. It is the one mum made so will be fab but it has made us realise how little 'traditional' food we eat. I never make roasts, spag Bol, lasagne or anything like that. Perhaps an unexploited opportunity.....
Rocky
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 27th, 2018, 6:08 am

Look after yourself Zosh x

On Friday night I went out for dinner with a group of girlfriends. The dads all took the children out together for an early dinner so the mums could all get ready properly which was a nice treat! We shared a selection of antipasti to start and I had lobster and crab ravioli for main.

Lunch out yesterday was a Sri Lankan chicken curry. Small portion of spaghetti carbonara for dinner.

We’re going to the monthly market this morning for supplies for a family bbq for bil’s birthday later. We’re taking a big Greek salad and I’m going to make some kebabs. Probably halloumi and vegetable and marinated chicken of some description.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 27th, 2018, 9:10 am

Hope you're ok zosh.

Rocky, your boat lunch sounds fab and so does your bbq Emma.

Yesterday, I had a funny eating day. Weekends always are I guess.
A veggie sausage, tomato and fried egg butty for brunch.
Snacked on bits during the day.
Tea was in front of the football... potato wedges topped with a spicy quorn mince tomatoey mixture, red onions, coriander and cheese. Plus some quorn nuggets :oops:

Today, I've just had bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes with wholemeal toast.
Not sure about the rest of the day but think I'm going out tonight for a short while.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 27th, 2018, 11:49 am

Breakfast - muesli with added almonds, pumpkin seeds and a satsuma.

Lunch - leek and potato soup (homemade). Choc ice.

Dinner - I will have a half baguette and probably stuff it with a couple of baked fish cakes, cucumber and salad cream. :chops:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » May 27th, 2018, 2:35 pm

We are having a munchy box tonight, it's Monaco day which is one of my favourite days of the year, plus my asthma is terrible, daughter packed me a hospital bag last night just incase.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 27th, 2018, 3:15 pm

MM :hug: I hope the asthma subsides, enjoy Monaco day!

My half baguette is now going to filled with roast chicken which I forgot was defrosting in the fridge. I can smell it roasting away. :hungry:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 28th, 2018, 11:27 pm

The last 2 days are best forgotten. It's all DS's fault for feeding me baguette .. I started craving bread then ... and chocolate. :oops:
Tonight was stir fried veg & salmon .. I'm almost back on track except that GD is coming tomorrow. She wants to make jam tarts. :rolleyes: .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 28th, 2018, 11:55 pm

Ate out at a bar last night with my sister. We shared sharing plates of halloumi and veg skewers, chicken skewers, this beautiful aubergine and tomatoey dip with bread, potato and pea pakoras, pulled pork taquitos and sister had crab cakes but I didn't bother as I'm not a fan.

Today, I had mushrooms on toast for breakfast.
Nothing much else actually other than some yoghurt until we went for a late afternoon picnic when OH got home from work. Mind you, I suppose I sampled as I prepped that. It contained: tuna lemon pepper sandwich; egg mayo sandwich; cheese sandwich for both boys; veggie scotch eggs made with chickpeas, quorn mince and lots of spices; giant couscous with peppers, roasted tomatoes, herbs, lemon and olives; her by hummus and peppers; fruit; other bits for dad and lad.
I was going to have something else later this evening but never got round to it!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 29th, 2018, 6:08 am

Yesterday was, breakfast - mushrooms on wholemeal seeded toast smothered in Marmite. Grapefruit juice.

Lunch - jacket potato, beans, cheese, side salad. A cortado.

Dinner - leek and potato soup. Banana ice cream with fresh raspberries.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby icelesley » May 29th, 2018, 10:06 am

Breakfast: Bite size shredded wheat and milk

Lunch: Turkey salad sandwich thin

Dinner: pork and pineapple stir fry with noodles followed by a slice of toffee cheesecake and icecream
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 29th, 2018, 8:31 pm

Breakfast: fruit & quark
Lunch: (with GD) Heck sausages, broccoli, green beans, Peppa Pig spaghetti. Small jam tart made by GD. Blueberries & strawberries
High tea: (with GD) Mini quiche, tomato, cucumber, pepper. Small jam tart. Berries
Later: Another mini quiche & an apple.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 29th, 2018, 9:11 pm

I can't get into quark EM... I'm not much of a yoghurt fan either really although I have been having some Muller light Greek style coconut and vanilla which is nice.

Banana butty and the other half of the banana for breakfast.
Tangerine and grapes through the morning.
Lunch of roast chicken salad with probably too much coleslaw.
An apple en route home and an iced latte.
Tea has been plenty... Peppers and mange tout with leftover hummus and some walkers poppadoms and then noodles dressed with peppers, carrot, mange tout, broccoli and spring onion.
Then some of the yoghurt mentioned above.
I'm still hungry :oops:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 30th, 2018, 10:39 am

On Monday we ended up going to the beach for a picnic with a group of friends. It consisted of various salads (potato, pasta, coleslaw, greek, gem lettuce) plus chicken legs and wings, homemade sausage rolls and mini quiche. Plus strawberries and cream.

Yesterday we made pasticcio and had it with a green salad.

This morning I've had a couple of deliciously naughty bacon and maple filled pancakes from the monthly market.

Dinner tonight will be something spicy. Possibly a Thai noodle dish with lots of veg, ginger, lemongrass, garlic and chilli etc, maybe an egg scrambled through or a rolled omelette nasi goreng style. Some coriander and peanuts a la pad thai. So a complete mish mash of dishes basically!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 30th, 2018, 5:56 pm

I think I missed yesterday and can't remember what I ate apart from dinner when I had a fish cake, salad and garlic bread.

Today's breakfast - mushrooms on toast. Coffee.

Lunch - shared a cheese and salad baguette and a bowl of chips with my mum.

Dinner - sugar overload! A portion of rhubarb batter pudding topped with more rhubarb stewed with sugar and topped with quite a lot of soft scoop ice cream. The heat hit coolth and the whole lot just melted into a big bowl of bliss. :grin:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 30th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Oh that's boring, this morning was exactly the same as yesterday morning... banana butty, grapes, tangerine.

Lunch was with some new starters and I was given a plate of lunch... chicken, salad and few bits like olives, coleslaw, rice salad, a bhaji of some sort.
Have left tea for so long as we had a bee man round and then I couldn't be bothered but I've finally had a trayful of roasted peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes topped with a chicken breast which I'd coated in spices.
I probably don't need it but I think I'll have a brew and fibre one bar in bed... listening to the bees under the roof tiles... :rolleyes: (we are in an attic room)
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Catherine » May 30th, 2018, 10:07 pm

earthmaiden wrote:Lunch: (with GD) Heck sausages, broccoli, green beans, Peppa Pig spaghetti. Small jam tart made by GD. Blueberries & strawberries

Oh I love this. Sounds fab with Peppa pig spaghetti. I will never forget the time I gave the kids Peppa pig spaghetti and Grampy Rabbit called them on the phone while they were eating. I put the phone on loud speaker and their faces were hilarious when they realised he was actually talking to them. (Brian Blesseds daughter is a very good friend of mine so setting it up was easy)
Last edited by Catherine on May 31st, 2018, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catherine
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » May 31st, 2018, 8:50 am

Rice crispies for breakfast. Lunch will be some roasted peppers, aubergine and courgette with a tomato sauce and some fresh basil. Plus some feta and olives.

We've got some apricot and chestnut sausages defrosting for dinner. I know I should do something light and summery with them bearing in mind we're almost in June, but I really fancy toad in the hole so it might have to be that. With onion gravy and some veg on the side.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 31st, 2018, 12:16 pm

Breakfast - muesli / cornflake mix and a satsuma.

Lunch - butternut, coconut and chilli soup with added spinach and a slice of wholemeal seeded bread. Choc ice.

Dinner - will be a jacket with steamed kale on the side and baked beans and feta on top.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » May 31st, 2018, 7:46 pm

I had a great brekkie this morning... bacon, veggie sausage, mushroom and tomato (all grilled) toasted sandwich.
Lunch was noodles and veg and pack of walkers poppadoms.
Tangerine, banana and fibre one bar this afternoon.
Tea has just been a LMc mozzarella burger (no bun), chips, salad and some coleslaw I've just made which I accidentally shredded a bit too finely but it still tastes good!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » May 31st, 2018, 8:35 pm

My dinner changed after I raided the Co-op RTC section - again - and I coloured my hair, which is always a chore, and could not be bothered to cook.

For starters I had a small bag of Mini Cheddars. How decadent? Then half a small baguette with a generous helping of hummus (I got a trio pack for 37p! :tu:), lots of sliced cucumber and tomato and a side of celery sticks, brie and salad cream. It was lovely but it missed something and I think that something was some green olives. Very lovely all the same on a hot day like this has been. I might have the same again tomorrow evening plus olives from my visit to town.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 31st, 2018, 11:35 pm

Catherine - was you who knew Daddy Pig? I think he has such an attractive voice. (just reread your post and it was Grampy Rabbit!) The spaghetti is useful sometimes and is supposed to be one of the 5 a day too!

Yesterday was well documented on other threads and I only had some fruit in the evening.
Today was fruit including banana and quark (which I like, especially with a dash of sweetener and vanilla).
Lunch: Nice bread with salad and reduced fat prawn cocktail.
Supper was very late and quick as I went to yoga. It was egg, beans and some more of the bread with blueberries afterwards.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby icelesley » June 1st, 2018, 9:03 am

Breakfast: bite size shredded wheat and milk
Lunch: ham salad
Dinner: Slimming world recipe macaroni cheese followed by a yogurt
with grapes and cherries to nibble during the day if I need them :D
icelesley
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 1st, 2018, 9:18 am

It's national fish and chip day today, apparently.

Breakfast - muesli / cornflake mix with a satsuma. Grapefruit juice.

Lunch - will be on the hoof or on the bus. Baguette with brie and salad, Mini Cheddars and an apple.

Dinner - fish cakes, jacket potato turned into chilli baked wedges, baked beans, coleslaw. I actually can't wait to get home to that! :hungry:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » June 1st, 2018, 10:38 am

The roofers will be helping with a flashing round the chimney problem, so to thank them I did a tray of toast with marmite and half with choc. spread. I had what they left.....

Lunch will be Mr. Z.s left over veg fritter with some quark and maybe some fruit.....

Supper is a shop bought meatball and pasta dish for us both. I may put cheese over mine....

8 weeks off the alcohol tomorrow....!
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » June 1st, 2018, 11:18 am

Loving the idea of Grampy rabbit ringing the children! :D

We ended up eating in our local pub beer garden last night. I had seabass with samphire and crab and a bit of OH's wagyu burger.

We then had the sausages for breakfast this morning instead of last night, with some portobello mushrooms and thyme and sea salt grilled tomatoes.

Lunch was some pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, spinach, pine nuts and parmesan, plus a few pepper sticks.

OH has suggested going for an early dinner at our local Italian tonight so DD will be very happy with that...she likes to watch them making her seafood pizza in the open kitchen.

Hope everyone has a great weekend
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Catherine » June 1st, 2018, 4:11 pm

earthmaiden wrote:Catherine - was you who knew Daddy Pig? I think he has such an attractive voice. (just reread your post and it was Grampy Rabbit!) The spaghetti is useful sometimes and is supposed to be one of the 5 a day too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brian Blessed certainly has an instantly recognisable voice but I'm not sure if call it attractive :lol:
Catherine
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 1st, 2018, 8:21 pm

:lol: :lol: um, no.
OMCO you have such lovely meals. Well done on the 8 weeks Zosh!

Today: Late breakfast: Blueberries
Late lunch: Katsu curry & rice - small portion. banana
Supper: veg, turkey and noodles (I cooked up all the remaining veg and froze it just before I went away for 3 weeks. I cubed a bit of turkey loaf from the freezer into it and added some noodles and it was really nice! Just as well as there are further tubs in the freezer!).
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 1st, 2018, 10:45 pm

Well I started the fast this morning with the hope that I could find someone to sit at our house this evening while I went to the iftar party. Sadly not so I had lunch :lol:

We had a team nando's (those not fasting) and I had chicken breast, rice and corn on the cob.

Had a piece of toast and bag of walkers poppadoms this evening and then 4 of my work friends just turned up at my house with 3 plates of food from the party :luv: I've had to try some of the biryani.... my gosh it's good! Will have to restrain myself and save it for tomorrow now!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Rocky » June 2nd, 2018, 11:37 am

Lovely sounding food everyone. What nice friends EmWilk!

Our eating has been a bit shocking - not sure I like this new work life imbalance ;) OH and I always used to be so glad that One of us had a job with very regular hours so we could deal with domestic stuff.

Anyway. Monday was a delicious but very ugly omelette with salad. Tuesday we were out and I had the most delicious mahi with fries and salad. On Wednesday had roti for lunch and then got stuck late at work so OH had pasta and pesto and I had a bowl of soup. On Thursday we went to some friends for A drink which turned into about four. They produced some crisps and salsa so that was dinner :oops:

Last night I finally managed to cook and we had a lovely chicken, sugar snaps and asparagus dish that had a lemony sauce :chops: . We are going boating today so lunch will be fish somewhere. I currently have hot Italian sausage pasta sauce cooking for later.

The hurricane season started yesterday which is a bit alarming - particularly as we still have no doors or windows downstairs and are boarded up :scared:
Rocky
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 2nd, 2018, 6:26 pm

Goodness me Rocky, that must be quite unnerving. :hug: I hope the weather is kind to you!

Breakfast - a satsuma and an apple.

Lunch - pasta cooked with cubes of potato, a big bag of kale, garlic, chilli and parmesan. Choc ice.

Dinner - a couple of cod and salmon fish cakes, small jacket potato, baked beans, a side of celery filled with low fat cream cheese. Dare I have another choc ice? They are only small. It'll cool me down in this heat. I've convinced myself. :grin:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 2nd, 2018, 10:38 pm

Oh dear Rocky, it all comes round too soon :(.

Breakfast: blueberries
Lunch: (in Sainsburys cafe) Jacket potato with tuna.
Tea/Supper: (with GD) Fish goujons, veg sticks, Quavers, biscuits we'd made for tomorrow which went wrong but tasted nice, Blueberries & stawberries,
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 3rd, 2018, 6:16 pm

yesterday I had a Quorn smokey ham slice sandwich (which did not taste at all smokey, but it was nice in a trashy sort of way) with honey mustard
I then had some strawberry Angel Delight :shock: it was delicious!
For dinner I made an impromptu small and slightly cheaty lasagne, using creme fraiche instead of white sauce.

today I had a small salad based around some olive and provolone antepasti that needed eating. I added rocket from the garden, pine nuts, a bit of coriander and a slug of lemon flavoured olive oil and a grind of smoked paprika
the salad was so small, that I followed it up with a slice of bread and homemade marmalade :)
Fro dinner I have just had a small starter of buffalo mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and tiny capers
next I will finish off what's left of the lasagne (not much, hence starter)
I have just prepared some strawberries, so may have some of those with cream

I have down about 8 hours hard labour in the garden today, so I feel I should be more hungry than I am... It was quite hot though.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 3rd, 2018, 8:10 pm

Hmmm... not really done myself any favours this weekend.

Yesterday, I had mushrooms on toast.
Lunch was half a very big tuna melt (on focaccia) and curly fries.
Tea was biryani from the iftari home delivery plus an amazing chocolate cupcake brought round by my friend.

Today, porridge with apple and cherries
Vegetarian breakfast which, on reflection, I seriously didn't need and iced coffee
Our for a family meal this evening and had french onion soup, chicken wrapped in bacon with traditional roast dinner sides. And then chocolate fondant and ice cream :oops:

I am really feeling it, my stomach is painful from being full! I'd have thought nothing of eating like that a few months back... I'm quite surprised at how grim I feel.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 3rd, 2018, 9:12 pm

Just shows how well you're doing em!
Angel Delight ... mmmm! Not had any for years.

Impossible to record today's diet properly. Finished up everything left over from weekend with GD tonight which made up a very odd plate of things! Earlier we had a variety of things from a sharing buffet at a local event - and a large ice cream.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Catherine » June 3rd, 2018, 10:15 pm

earthmaiden wrote:Just shows how well you're doing em!
Angel Delight ... mmmm! Not had any for years.

Impossible to record today's diet properly. Finished up everything left over from weekend with GD tonight which made up a very odd plate of things! Earlier we had a variety of things from a sharing buffet at a local event - and a large ice cream.

Sometimes 'special time' spent with your GD is more important than diets. xx
Catherine
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 3rd, 2018, 10:22 pm

Breakfast - none but I did have fruit juice.

Lunch - jacket potato topped with hummus, baked beans, lots of celery and cucumber.

Dinner - an unexpected McDonald's spicy veggie deluxe meal with chocolate shake. Mum helped me eat the fries as I find them far too salty.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 4th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Breakfast - fruit juice.

Late morning - the most amazing latte in the hospital cafe (Costa) made with coconut milk. It was divine and piping hot and foamy, really good! Small bag of Mini Cheddars.

Late lunch - wholemeal chip butty, lots of ketchup and mustard. Pepsi Max.

Dinner - undecided, but needs to be healthy to balance out the above!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 4th, 2018, 6:22 pm

Dinner in the end was very much made out of pre next food shop remains. A butternut, spinach and quinoa burger baked with a mix of courgette and baked potato chunks coated in a drop of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and chilli flakes. I served it with a mix of bits that needed using up - natural Greek yoghurt, mint leaves from my plant which drooped in the heat yesterday, a quarter of a cucumber, diced, salt. A bit of a mess on the plate but everything worked really well together. I could have eaten it again. :chops:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 4th, 2018, 6:46 pm

Must start up here again.

Yogurt and berries for breakfast
Dutch salad for lunch using a leftover sauages + all th usual things ie apple, cheese, , radishes, tomatoes etc etc.
Suooer was veal escallops, morel mushrooms, asparagus brandy and cream sauce and potato galettes. Followed by rhubarb and strawberry jellies.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 4th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Breakfast: porridge & chopped banana (half a one which was lurking)
Lunch: Egg roll, salad veg.
Snack: a piece of the biscuit which went wrong
Supper: Jacket potato, fish in sauce (boil in bag sort, I think it was Cod in Butter Sauce but it was in the freezer with no label :oops: ), salad.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 4th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Ooh, a UFFO. Unidentified Frozen Fish Object. :grin:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby icelesley » June 5th, 2018, 6:52 am

Breakfast: bite size shredded wheat with strawberries from the garden.
Lunch: ham salad
Dinner: Singapore noodles (recipe in slimming world latest mag) followed by a Liberte yoghurt.
icelesley
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 5th, 2018, 12:32 pm

Breakfast - muesli / cornflakes mix with a satsuma.

On hoof snack - an apple.

Lunch - egg mayo and cucumber wholemeal sandwich. Blueberry Greek yoghurt.

Dinner - will be a mix of brown rice, spinach, sweetcorn and veggie sausage with the last of yesterday's yoghurt / mint / cucumber dip.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 5th, 2018, 7:27 pm

breakfast:
a banana
snack:
some dried fruit and nuts
lunch:
'Moroccan' tagine style soup from Pret
For dinner I shall have
cauliflower cheese with lots of dijon and some garlic seasoning
macerated strawberries and cream
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » June 5th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Last night we had a Thai green curry with loads of veg and a small piece of tilapia each. Tonight will be a noodle soup - broth is simmering away and smells very star anise like. Maybe a couple of prawns might find their way in....
Rocky
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 5th, 2018, 10:45 pm

TeresaFoodie wrote:Ooh, a UFFO. Unidentified Frozen Fish Object. :grin:

:lol: :lol: .. well I did know it was Cod in Something :).

Breakfast: toast and jam
Lunch: (with GD) Cottage Pie, broccoli, carrots. Blueberries & strawberries
PM: ice cream
Tea/Supper: (with GD) 'Mouse Toast' from the Gruffalo cook book which was recommended by someone here. It is a mouse head shape cut out of bread with an egg cracked into the gap and baked then decorated to look like a mouse. It worked well, we had extra salad veg as well followed by blueberries & strawberries. I had some crisps later.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 5th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Your food sounds fun EM!

I've not had very much motivation to stick to the plan...
Yesterday, I had fruit throughout the morning.
Chicken salad and soup for lunch.
Indian takeaway for tea :oops:

Today, quorn sausage butty for breakfast.
Costa skinny capp en route to work.
Lunch was an abysmal salad from greggs.
Out for tea with friend and had ham, egg and chips (essentially, although slightly posher) and then a mini dessert and coffee combo. Although I had Earl Grey tea. The mini dessert was just enough and was waffle with roasted peach, warmed raspberries mushed up and vanilla ice cream. :oops: :drool:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » June 6th, 2018, 5:05 am

I missed some posts - so thanks Girls, I am feeling much better of late. Over 2 months now without alcohol ! Feeling a tad smug !! Never thought I'd last this long.

Bacon and (a shared) egg baguette for brekkie yesterday, mushroom soup for lunch and a sort of spicy chicken pilaff for supper
Zosherooney
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop