What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Herbidacious » June 6th, 2018, 6:59 am

Blimey Zosh. Well done re booze. Watch it if/when you have drink after all that time. It is potential headache territory (your liver will have lost some tolerance.) edit: I hope that didn't sound patronizing...
Last edited by Herbidacious on June 8th, 2018, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » June 6th, 2018, 9:19 am

earthmaiden wrote:(with GD) 'Mouse Toast' from the Gruffalo cook book which was recommended by someone here.

We like mouse toast! Also the knobbly knees and potato owls.

Yesterday I cooked a ragu for hours and we had it with spaghetti last night. There is some left for lunch so I might roast a pepper and fill it with ragu and top with melted cheese.

Dinner tonight will be chicken fricassee with pancetta, leeks, white wine, tarragon, a splash of cream at the end. With sautéed potatoes and green beans.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 6th, 2018, 2:38 pm

I must get that Gruffalo cook book, sounds fun!

Breakfast - cornflakes with satsuma and blueberry Greek yoghurt.

Lunch - me and my mum shared a cheese and salad baguette and a bowl of chips.

Dinner - brown rice and boiled egg salad with lots of celery, some chickpeas, sweetcorn and yoghurt / mint dip. I'll make a big bowl so I have loads left for tomorrow's lunch. I'll finish with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries and chocolate crackin' sauce. :hungry:
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 6th, 2018, 8:09 pm

Well done on the no booze zosh... not sure if you're feeling any better for it but I bet you'd notice the difference if you went back to regular tipples!

Fruit this morning.
Lunch was shredded Mexican beef found in the freezer and rice and one of the girls got me a size salad when they went out to grab lunch so had that with it.
Tea is aubergine and chickpea curry with rice and a sliced, spiced, roasted chicken breast (well half of one as, when I asked OH to get chicken out of the freezer for our tea, he just got one chicken breast out :| ).
That was after a quarter of a big bag of popchips :oops:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 6th, 2018, 9:52 pm

Breakfast: Quark & fruit
Lunch: Egg, rice & veg in a bowl
Tea: small cake
Supper: Remainder of yesterday's cottage pie & leftover veg.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 7th, 2018, 8:39 am

Breakfast - small amount of cornflakes topped with a segmented satsuma, half a dozen strawberries, a blueberry Greek yoghurt and a splash of milk.

Lunch - will be leftover brown rice salad with chickpeas, celery, onion and minty yoghurt.

Dinner - will be spicy butternut soup with garlic and mozzarella bread.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » June 7th, 2018, 9:09 am

EmWilk wrote:Lunch was shredded Mexican beef

What's involved in making this Emma? Do you follow a recipe?

Breakfast was cereal and a shared fruit plate of melon, mango and raspberries. Coffee from Waitrose at the station.

Lunch is going to be a gruyere and seed cracker topped with roast turkey and coleslaw, plus i've got a mini tub of bocconcini, cherry tomatoes, peppers and basil. Also an apple and a satsuma.

Dinner will be a quick affair squeezed in between the bath/story/bed time routine and when my nail girl arrives. I'm thinking a fritatta made with potatoes, bacon, peppers, courgettes, peas, basil, some confit garlic and whatever cheese needs using up in the fridge. With a few baby gem leaves on the side.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 7th, 2018, 10:20 am

Yesterday I bought my lunch from Tossed. An interesting Argos-like experience. One places one's order on a tablet, and then pays at a card machine next to it. The 'consol' then spits out a receipt with the name of a popular music person ( ;) ) - in my case, Jay-Z - which name is called out when your food is ready. You can get away with only uttering two words (or none, if you are rude.) I have eaten here before, but not in a while (clearly I have forgotten how over priced and over caloried it is.) Anyway was some sort of grains and beans (?) with fried halloumi, all topped in sweet chilli sauce.

Dinner was stir fried garlic and chilli vegetables, followed by the strawberries and cream that I did not eat the night before.
And then... I was a bit frazzled upset last night and took it out on some caramel and nut Milka. Very foolish, as I had, in spite of the over caloried lunch, being doing ok yesterday on the sort of diet front.

I think I shall have a veg chilli soup from Pret for lunch today. Dinner will involve stewed rhubarb from the garden. Probably with cream again...
Last edited by Herbidacious on June 7th, 2018, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 7th, 2018, 1:00 pm

I got back from my three hour walk ravenous, dived into the fridge for my salad and spotted the fresh cream apple turnover that my mum bought me yesterday, needed eating today, sooooooo......... :oops:
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 7th, 2018, 8:21 pm

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:What's involved in making this Emma? Do you follow a recipe?

Not really, there was a roasting joint in the freezer from our local egg man/cattle breeder/policeman (as you do...) and not being a roast dinner type, I wazzed it in the slow cooker with onions, chipotle paste, fennel seeds, paprika, cumin and the likes... probably a bit of chilli flakes, garlic and Mexican oregano. I portioned the majority up a while back and this was the last double pot of it in the freezer. I had the 2nd half for lunch today with rice.

Brekkie was banana, strawberries, cherries and grapes.
Had a chocolate Fibre One bar this aft.
Had a piece of dad's missus' birthday cake when we went to drop Leo off.
Tea has just been a nice steak with cubed, roasted spuds, broccoli, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes.

Hope you're feeling better Herbi :hug:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 7th, 2018, 8:51 pm

I did indeed have a pret chilli soup for lunch.

Dinner: I got home very late. Trains :evil: I made myself a quesadilla. Smokey cheese, raw salsa and coriander with a dollop each of guacamole and soured cream.

Just had a few dessertspoons of rhubarb on its own.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 7th, 2018, 9:00 pm

Breakfast: Berries & quark
'Lunch': 1/4 pack Tilda rice with olives
Supper: Baxters Smoked Bean & Bacon soup with grated cheese. Banana.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » June 8th, 2018, 7:53 am

Mixed fruit, nuts and greek yoghurt for brekkie, a couple of greek cheese and pastry (naughty!) bites for lunch, together with some salad bits Mr. Z brought home yesterday.

Supper will be some belgium blue steak I found in the RTC frozen section in I'land together with sparrowgrass and red peppers. Mr. Z. will have some fried tatos, I will not !
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby nursemimi » June 8th, 2018, 12:49 pm

breakfast was seeded toast with peanut butter and honey and coffee.
Not sure about lunch.
Dinner will be chicken with mango salsa cooked on the grill asparagus cooked on the grill and a green salad.

Mimi
nursemimi
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 8th, 2018, 3:36 pm

Breakfast - cornflakes, the last of my strawberries, a satsuma, a blueberry Greek yoghurt. Grapefruit juice.

Lunch - I shared a cheese baguette and a bowl of chips with my mum. A cordana.

Dinner - there is some mozzarella and pesto garlic bread needs eating. I'll have that with salad and leave room for vanilla ice cream, stewed rhubarb and chocolate crackin' sauce.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 8th, 2018, 8:49 pm

A work day.
Breakfast: Quark & fruit
Lunch: salad - lots of veg & some rice
On way home: a nice crunchy apple
Supper: Baxters Smoked Bean & Bacon soup with grated cheese. A small bowl of porridge made with half milk as I have milk to use up and a drizzle of golden syrup. :chops:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 8th, 2018, 8:54 pm

EM - I do enjoy reading about your daily feasts. :chops: And I am actually going to now do what I keep meaning to do - add Quark to my fridge door shopping list, something which, like a lot of dairy products, I have yet to try.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 8th, 2018, 10:57 pm

Well today was a shocker, food wise for someone who has been moaning about not losing weight and who has a weigh in tomorrow :rolleyes: :lol:

I had a McDonald's breakfast... bacon and egg mcmuffin with a hash brown. Nice it was too!
Lunch was a small pack of sushi and a packet of crisps.
Tea was at dads... Chicken fajitas and then a(nother!) slice of that delightful birthday cake from together day.

I deserve to have to sit through the pain of the slimming world group and listen to the tales of syn free chocolate cake, how the heat is making everyone drink cider and the ins and outs of people's bowel movements :rolleyes: :|
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 9th, 2018, 6:14 am

:lol: :lol:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 9th, 2018, 9:26 pm

Breakfast: Quark & strawberries
Lunch: veg & rice salad, satsuma
Supper: Bacon, egg, beans, tomato and potato gnocchi. Strawberries
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 9th, 2018, 9:45 pm

Discussions about bowel movements at slimming clubs I've been to in the past may have made them more bearable! :lol:

Breakfast - fruit juice.

Very early lunch - a quarter of a roasted veg thin crust Sainsbury's pizza with a dollop of coleslaw.

Late afternoon - I pinched a handful of my sister's chips at the water park and two cubes of fish fingers from my nephew's packed lunch box.

Dinner - small portion of homemade lentil chilli with another quarter of that pizza I just mentioned.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 9th, 2018, 10:56 pm

Well, as much as i deserved the painful slimming club, i didnt go :lol:

Instead, I stayed at home and had a lovely pitta bread filled with veggie sausage, potato waffle, tomatoes and mushrooms.
I had a mug shot for lunch.
Bbq at dad's this afternoon... chicken & chorizo skewer, chicken thigh, sausage and sea bass with salad, coleslaw, potato salad, celery, carrots, crisps, pringles, hummus, olives, etc.
Then chocolate cake with salted caramel ice cream and strawberries
EmWilk
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 10th, 2018, 11:59 am

I don't usually contribute to this thread as I my food choices are really boring by comparison with the rest of you, but not yesterday ;) On recommendation from Pepper Pig, we went to the Artichoke in Old Amersham for lunch … WOW :chops: :chef: :hungry: :kneel: is all I can say really. I had this:

http://www.artichokerestaurant.co.uk/do ... h-menu.pdf £28

(the mackeral to start, then the megrim, then the rhubarb desert.)

The week-end man had this: roasted loin of cornish cod, teriyaki glaze, tiger prawn, shellfish miso, coastal herbs and radishes £25

He wasn't impressed though - just doesn't get all this 'fancy' cooking "why do they put all this different stuff together ?" :aww:

The bread rolls were to die for - the lightest, crunchiest I have ever tasted and served with a little portion of the White onion soup (n the set menu) to dip in ! :chops: :chops: :chops: The butter was served at room temperature, not a hard block straight out of the fridge :tu:

Photos below.. I forgot my first course in the excitement !

I just had to go and meet and congratulate the chef ...a very humble guy, wouldn't take credit for the wonderful food, attributing it to a combined effort from his staff. The service was exemplary although I had a job understand the lovely French waiters, who explained every dish that was put on the table. :tu:

A delightful experience for me .. and expensive one for the bill payer though ;) :shock:
Attachments
artichoke2.jpg
artichoke1.jpg
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 10th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Well avoided Em! :tu:

Lovely looking food Pat. :chops:

Breakfast - sautéed mushrooms on wholemeal toast with Marmite. Black coffee.

Lunch - too hot upon return from my walk to cook, so I had a Satsuma, stewed rhubarb, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.

Dinner will be a portion of my veggie chilli. I am trying to reduce carbs so they may not feature. I will probably add some steamed runner beans though.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 10th, 2018, 10:12 pm

That looks lovely Pat!

Breakfast: Fruit
Lunch: Fish, chips & peas (at garden centre)
At party: Birthday cake
Later: Veg in cheese sauce. Fruit
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 10th, 2018, 10:52 pm

Looks lovely Pat!

Today, I had a wholemeal pitta, toasted with some scrambled egg, mushrooms and beans.
An aero mousse
Had hoped to get an ice cream at a country show but they had sold out :o
We decided to go to somewhere safe for tea (a.k.a child friendly in the event that our overheated, underslept toddler decided to cause a fuss) on our way home from said country show and OH suggested Pizza Hut.
The food was ok, the salad bar was really quite decent and I do love a bit of stodgy garlic baguette every now and then :lol: we needn't have worried anyway, Leo was his usual angelic self and only looked close to starting a riot when OH put food on his plate for him as opposed to letting him pick it himself :shock: :rolleyes: 21 months going on 21....

I shall make the effort to be healthier for the rest of the week ;)
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 10th, 2018, 11:08 pm

I knew I'd get late night nibbles. After Soccer Aid (England!) had four dark rye Ryvitas with peanut butter and redcurrant jam sandwiched. It could have been worse. Watching GBBO professionals chocolate challenge on and off at the same time I really wanted to eat a Topic that's been in my sweet jar for weeks, but I resisted! Mainly because I knew how guilty I would have felt if I'd caved. :bounce:
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Rocky » June 11th, 2018, 12:22 am

Looks amazing Pat :chops: In my head I have posted so if I am repeating - apologies! On Friday both OH and I were on very cool afternoon work stuff. I was on one of the smaller islands and had a lovely Cobb salad followed by some drinks and the funniest wheelbarrow race. OH was on a separate event and we both ended up in the same bar in town keen to go home.. Tried to order Chinese takeaway - no answer. So we decided to have pasta and pesto. Halfway through cooking of pasta, gas ran out. Tried to finish in the very fragile post Irma microwave but it burst into flames - so we went to bed. Yesterday shared a Caesar salad and jerk chicken for lunch. It was the Queen's birthday which is a duty evening for me so a few duty :cocktail: and then some takeaway noodles. This evening I had great plans to do steaks on the bbq (gas won't be filled until tuesday) but in a weird twist the bbq has stopped working so we are having a really boring salad. We are both relatively slim so not sure what the underlying message is...
Rocky
Registered

Postby icelesley » June 11th, 2018, 7:13 am

Breakfast: bite size shredded wheat and milk

Lunch: chicken salad sandwich

Dinner: Spanish chicken (Slimming World recipe from one of the magazines) followed by a yoghurt
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 11th, 2018, 7:57 am

Yesterday I had brunch of fried eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms and bacon. Then the diet quickly slid downhill as I was then at a lovely house in St Albans, with the (old) ladies for the once a month outing for Contact the Elderly. Everything about the afternoon was lovely … the house (a great kitchen extension), the garden (a professional design) the family and the 2 children (11 and 9) made all the cakes ! :chops: The table was groaning .. seems they made everything in the cook book ;) The hostess admits to not being much of a cook, so the buffet style savouries were shop bought and just popped in the oven to heat through but all very enjoyable.
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 11th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Breakfast - skipped :oops:

Lunch - a cortado :oops:

Afternoon snack - a packet of Doritos :oops:

Dinner - I cooked four chicken pieces which I had marinated overnight in a mix of natural Greek yoghurt, mint and curry paste, first browning the chicken with sliced onion, a chopped tomato and a splash of milk to make a bit of a sauce. Ate some of the chicken sandwiched between two slices of wholemeal bread. :chops:

Not a very good day of eating healthily! :oops: I think loads of fruit and veg should be on the cards tomorrow.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 11th, 2018, 7:35 pm

I skipped breakfast completely today and then didn't have lunch until around half 3... does that count as intermittent fasting?!

Lunch was a massive chicken salad and half a polystyrene cup of spicy vegetable soup. No idea what type of soup it's supposed to be but the ladies in the shop make it fresh every day and it's always packed with veg and soooo spicy!
I've made a stupid amount of food considering there's only me eating... gochujang glazed salmon (enough for 3!), sushi rice (enough for 2), steamed veg, leek and chive dumplings x 5 and kimchi :?

At least I'll have leftovers!!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » June 12th, 2018, 10:13 am

I made a strawberry cheesecake trifle on Sunday which we had then, and last night, still some left.
Meals were frozen pizza on Sunday, mushroom stroganoff last night a a roast pork dinner tonight.
Much better than hospital food :D
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 12th, 2018, 11:00 am

Teresa, what is a cortado ?
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 12th, 2018, 11:23 am

A cortado is a small and very strong coffee with equal quantity of hot milk. The name is Spanish I believe.

https://www.costa.co.uk/cortado

Very yummy they are and just the right size when you really don't fancy a big one! I haven't tried the flavoured ones featured on the link....yet! But I think I may have had a coconut one somewhere. :chops:
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 12th, 2018, 12:14 pm

After two weeks of either London or entertaining I was glad to get back to what passes as normal yesterday.

I slow-cooked a small shoulder of lamb on a bed of garlic and with lots of rosemary with potatoes chucked in for the last hour. I cooked steamed spinach to go with it. We ahd faiselle and fresh raspberries afterwards.

For lunch I made fresh asparagus soup with what must be the last of this years asparagus. We then rather over-did the cherries I picked this morning !
I made a big fruit salad with all the fruit left over from the guests, two sorts of melon, peaches, apricots, raspberries , blueberries and cherries. Thats for tonight and onwards. Tonight I'm planning a Pan Haggerty with the rest of the lamb. I'm thinking courgettes in some way to go with it.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 12th, 2018, 12:41 pm

TeresaFoodie wrote:A cortado is a small and very strong coffee with equal quantity of hot milk. The name is Spanish I believe.

Ah :tu: I only like (Black) Americano - milk changes the whole smell of coffee to me :sprout:

Oooh, I lie ! :oops: I choose Capuccino (sp?) when I qualify for a free hot drink in Waitrose :chops:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » June 12th, 2018, 1:43 pm

I don't even like the smell of coffee these days, which came from nowhere.
I also used to drink up to 10 cups of tea a day and went of that.
I do drink tea in hospital, but only because it's something to do, it gets very boring, very quickly.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » June 12th, 2018, 1:46 pm

I went off coffee a few years ago, don't even like the smell now.
I also went off tea and I was a huge tea drinker, up to ten mugs a day, I only drink it now in hospital for something to do, and to chat to the person serving it.
Hospital gets very boring, very quickly.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby MagicMarmite » June 12th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Oh, how weird, the site told me it couldn't post as I had too few characters.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 12th, 2018, 2:26 pm

Working from home today which is nice...
Porridge with chopped pear and banana mixed in with some sliced strawberries for breakfast.
I then made sushi with the leftovers from tea and have munched that throughout the morning.
I've got chicken out for tea but not an awful lot else in so who knows... might do breaded chicken, chips and gravy. Or chicken Kiev. Hmmm.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 12th, 2018, 3:34 pm

I always used to drink Americano but can never drink a whole one, seems such a waste leaving half. Espresso is too short, although I do like the hit! But it's over and done with too quickly. A flat white is nice, but again too big and goes too cold quickly! So a cortado is just perfect for me! And that is the end of my coffee analysis for today! :grin:

I'd go chicken Kiev Em. :chops:

Breakfast - a bowl of cornflakes and a satsuma plus I crumbled in a Nutrigrain bar that I found squashed flat in it's packet at the bottom of my backpack, poor thing!

Lunch - a bowl of veggie chilli, dollop of sour cream and chive dip, handful of Doritos. Choc ice.

Dinner - I am trying to think what would go nice with Jersey Royals out of what I have left. Possibly a chicken and mushroom Pukka Pie (minus the crust), loads of veg and a drop of gravy. Hmmm......
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Bubbles » June 12th, 2018, 4:48 pm

PatsyMFagan wrote:
TeresaFoodie wrote:A cortado is a small and very strong coffee with equal quantity of hot milk. The name is Spanish I believe.

Ah :tu: I only like (Black) Americano - milk changes the whole smell of coffee to me :sprout:

Oooh, I lie ! :oops: I choose Capuccino (sp?) when I qualify for a free hot drink in Waitrose :chops:

Just back from meeting a friend for coffee in Waitrose. They have changed the rules. You have to pay for the coffee and you get a slice of cake free. You can have muesli or soup instead of cake but as it was 3pm, cake it was! I very rarely eat cake and don't need the calories but succumbed as it was free! :oops:
Bubbles
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » June 12th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Breakfast was a bowl of garden strawberries with a handful of granola on top.
Lunch was a salad with some very elderly feta that needed using.
Dinner will be home made meatballs in a broad bean and spring onion sauce / broth thing with pasta.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 12th, 2018, 7:12 pm

I'd have gone chicken Kiev too Tezza but sadly not to be. A combination of chicken not defrosted, OH leaving for work early, me not being organised enough :rolleyes:

I nipped to the local South indian sweet centre and got lots of food for tomorrow night for my friends birthday. I tried, I really did, but I could not resist trying a couple of the snacks. I had a petish and a kachori. Can't wait for tomorrow now :lol:

I'm debating what to make for myself now as I can't really be bothered but ought to do something. I cooked some quorn sausages and tomatoes earlier but was supposed to be saving them for breakfast tomorrow... hmm.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » June 12th, 2018, 7:31 pm

Eat the sausages and have porridge in the morning
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 12th, 2018, 7:38 pm

I was just about to take your advice WW when I went for the sausages and realised I'd cooked 4?! Unless they multiplied :?: all that ummimg and ahhing! I think I'd planned to give 2 to the little un.

Anyway, I've just had a toasted wholemeal pitta filled with sausages, roasted tomatoes and a fried egg :hungry: :drool:
2 left for morning!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » June 12th, 2018, 8:30 pm

I approve!
As I sit here with cheese and crackers and a glass of cabsav
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » June 12th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Thinking about it, sausages never multiply when J is around, they diminish in number.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 13th, 2018, 12:00 am

I found out about the cake in Waitrose too. It seems rude not to have any :lol:
Hope you've managed to rectify the cooking problems Rocky :(
em - glad it worked out!

Mot sure where I am with meals after working funny hours. I don't think I had much, if anything, when I came in his morning, I was sooo tired.
Lunch was a big salad with some cold chicken and a wholemeal roll with quark & strawberries afterwards.
Supper was bacon, egg, gnocchi, tomatoes and sweet corn. The cupboard is officially bare now (apart from the bacon which I bought the other day on a whim and is lasting forever), I will have to go shopping tomorrow!
earthmaiden
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop