What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Catherine » June 26th, 2018, 4:32 pm

TeresaFoodie wrote: I have a feeling neither will happen and it will end up being pizza that I have in the freezer with a few spicy potato wedges.

Doesn't that require an oven?

Get a piece of fish - either cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or just cover with water in a pan, bring to the boil then turn off the heat and let it go cold. poached to perfection with salad ?

or buy a couple of slices of ham from the meat counter if you are going to a supermarket, or a tin or tuna or crab or mackerel or sardines.

Or get a jar of pesto and stir through pasta
Catherine
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 26th, 2018, 5:38 pm

Catherine wrote:
TeresaFoodie wrote: I have a feeling neither will happen and it will end up being pizza that I have in the freezer with a few spicy potato wedges.

Doesn't that require an oven?

Or get a jar of pesto and stir through pasta

I have pesto, so one requires the hob, the other the oven. No supermarket tonight and no fish in. Inclined towards pizza as I can just let that cook without any stirring. I'm thinking sprinkle the cheese and tomato topping with Scotch bonnets, garlic slithers and loads of sliced mushrooms. Yes, mind made up and now :hungry:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 26th, 2018, 8:23 pm

Don't worry Tezza, mundane fare here too!
Breakfast: banana
Lunch: egg salad sandwich bought at work as not much in house to take.
Snack: bought a bag of sweets for a charity thing at work and forgot about them until I was stuck in traffic on the way home and feeling hungry. It was great! There were all kinds of 'penny' sweets, a giant marshmallow and a jaffa cake, I ate all except for a lollipop. The original intention had been to share in the office :oops:.
Supper: after work, shopping, garden watering (and the sweets) I was tired and didn't want what I'd planned so had egg and beans on toast instead.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 26th, 2018, 8:35 pm

That's my kind of eating EM. Perfect for the weather when simple works. The sweets turned up just at the right time by the sound of it. :tu:

Planning ahead for tomorrow's meals, I've seen the remains of my soft fruits need using, so that's breakfast, leftover pizza for lunch will mean what's for dinner? I think I should test out my Aldi fishcakes. So with that in mind, along with the fact that my rampant mint plant needs cutting back AGAIN, I've got a box of dried marrowfats in soak. Sorted!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 26th, 2018, 8:47 pm

A handful of dried fruit an nuts in the morning. A school day today so just yogurt and bran flakes for lunch. Dinner was more asadillo - it had improved over night - left over baked feta, a handful of peas from the garden plus a warm pita bread this time. I will be having the same tomorrow I guess.
Last edited by Herbidacious on June 27th, 2018, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » June 27th, 2018, 9:25 am

Lunch will be some cheese, ham, pickles, a few crisps, some rocket.

I've defrosted chicken breasts for dinner and have got as far as deciding to poach them in some stock with aromatics and spices. I'll do a veg and noodle or rice dish to go alongside it and I might make some little dumplings to have as a starter with dipping sauces.

We're producing a steady supply of homemade smoothie ice lollies so if we want dessert it will be one of those. The mango and raspberry iced lollies are particularly good, as is the kiwi, pear, strawberry and mint according to my OH.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » June 27th, 2018, 9:51 am

Yesterday I had a nice salad with lots of avocado for lunch. Dinner was Thai green curry with stacks of veg and a bit of mahi.. Roti Wednesday today :bounce: . Dinner is due to be chicken. I might do a white chicken chilli - I'll see what OH fancies.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 27th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Lunch at La Fromagerie was a twice baked souffle with parmesan in a cream sauce, with jersey royals in mint and butter. Just had tap water with mint and lemon.
Will be finishing of the asadillo and feta tonight. I may have some mangetout from the garden as well as they are getting a bit normal pea like.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 27th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Watermelon for breakfast.

Lunch was Accras with a spicy dip. Follwed by a couple of white peaches from a tray we bought this morning for 4€ for 24 fruit.

I also bought a chicken which I am going to poach for supper and that will be plenty of lovely goodies for the rest of the week. I'll make an egg vinaigrette to serve with it tonight and do some baby spuds and some green beans too. I bought a naughty rum baba for afters.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 27th, 2018, 2:20 pm

I shall try to post here more regularly .... but I've said that before ... :oops:

Lunch today was some Cauldron falafels and pickled cucumber.

Supper will be cold roast chicken (pot-roasted in the slowcooker yesterday) with a roasted ratatouille 'salad' .... a combination of

https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/int ... atatouille

and

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/veg ... lle-salad/

with some crusty bread.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 27th, 2018, 2:29 pm

Smoothie ice lollies sound good.

Re poached chicken - can this be done in the slowie?

Today's food plans changed when my mum turned up unexpectedly with some groceries for me and an offer of lunch out. A bit annoyed that I soaked the peas overnight as two of the items she bought for me are tinned mushy peas! Ah well, you can never have too many peas if you ask me!

So an early lunch was shared in Sainsbury's. We had the bigger halloumi breakfast, but neither of us have tried halloumi so we took the option to swap the halloumi for veggie sausage, except we were intrigued enough to ask for only one slice of cheese to be subbed, so one slice halloumi and one sausage, but they refused point blank. Hmmm.... Then her large latte came out but it was small. Then the large came out filled right to the brim and spilled all over the tray, then the breakfast came out and instead of the bigger all day sized one we'd asked for it was a small breakfast sized one, plus no hash brown! Eventually the has browns came out, plus an extra slice of toast, and checking the receipt we had actually been undercharged on the coffee! What a palaver! It was really good though!

Snack on the hoof was an apple. Getting home I had a choc ice.

Dinner will still be the peas, fish cake and I think lots of salad.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 27th, 2018, 3:09 pm

That's a pity, Tezza. You should try halloumi some time though... :) I was eyeing up that breakfast when i was shopping for my mother last time (a mammoth two hour slog) but ended up having a horrible egg sandwich instead.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 27th, 2018, 4:01 pm

Tezza :D I just put the chicken in the slowcooker ... rub it with some seasoning or a stock cube or one of those stock jelly things, quarter an onion and pop that in the cavity with whatever herbs you may have handy and turn the slowcooker on. No need to add liquid at all.

After 6-8 hours on 'Slow' you end up with the equivalent of a poached chicken, soft, tender and full of flavour ... and a basin full of meat and onion 'juices' ... put that in the fridge overnight and then take off the thin layer of fat that solidifies on the top, and you've got a jellied stock for soups and sauces :chef:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 27th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Our poached chicken was delicious and i have so much lovely stock and bits for several more meals. The chicken was poached in less than an hour and it means the stock is so fresh and lovely.

Mr R brought up the rum babas and I quickly realised he had augmented the rum :evil: They were gorgeous though :chops:
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 27th, 2018, 6:36 pm

I do that too Suffs but with just a halved lemon and some thyme and garlic cloves in the cavity. The chicken falls apart but it is a wonderful way to cook chicken to serve cold. You can chill the breasts then slice them when you want to serve them.

Manic day at work. Had a corned beef and tomato roll and a banana between 3.30am and 7pm and some pepperoni pizza when I got home. Then ate the scrapings from a tub of ice cream which needed eating up.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 27th, 2018, 8:24 pm

earthmaiden wrote: the scrapings from a tub of ice cream which needed eating up.

It would be an absolute crime to leave ice cream scrapings hanging around. I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself. :lol:

Halloumi will definitely be on my next shopping list. In fact, I make it my mission to try a different cheese every main shop.

Thanks for the slowie poached chicken tips. I suppose the same method could be used for any bird? For example, I saw a RTC Poisson recently and, being a bit of a poultry novice, put it back!

I've still not cooked my soaked peas. They will have to be cooked tomorrow. It was too hot to be stirring over a stove.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 27th, 2018, 9:03 pm

Tezza, you should've got 1 x halloumi one and 1 x veggie sausage one and swapped. Oh, actually, that's on the basis that you were getting one each like I would've and not sharing :lol: in any case, another vote for halloumi and I also think the Sainsbury's veggie breakfast is really quite decent.

We had the pizza last night with salad.
Then a peanut butter chocolate ice cream thing (fake magnum) :oops:

Today, I had alpen light bars and an apple.
Lunch was spiced chicken breast, salad and mint yoghurt.
Work organised an ice cream van in the car park so I had a cone with nuts and raspberry sauce.
Tea has just been a very OH tea of quorn nuggets, waffles and beans! I just could not be bothered! At least I used the oven to make stuff for tomorrow too!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 27th, 2018, 10:48 pm

How lovely is a works car park organised ice cream van? A treat and a half on a day like this! Well done Em's employer, good for morale that! :tu:

With the big veggie breakfast, and any other Sainsbury's meal really, we have found in the past that one each is too much and we end walking off holding our bellies. Not a nice feeling! So we get a side plate and share the food between us. Saves wasting any food. We happily manage to finish every morsel, without, erm, wanting to lick our plates, which would be very embarrassing! :oops: :lol:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 28th, 2018, 9:48 am

suffolk wrote:Tezza :D I just put the chicken in the slowcooker ... rub it with some seasoning or a stock cube or one of those stock jelly things, quarter an onion and pop that in the cavity with whatever herbs you may have handy and turn the slowcooker on. No need to add liquid at all.

After 6-8 hours on 'Slow' you end up with the equivalent of a poached chicken, soft, tender and full of flavour ... and a basin full of meat and onion 'juices' ... put that in the fridge overnight and then take off the thin layer of fat that solidifies on the top, and you've got a jellied stock for soups and sauces :chef:

I do exactly the same … :tu:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Seatallan » June 28th, 2018, 11:31 am

Oooh that does sound good!! :hungry: :chops:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 28th, 2018, 11:52 am

My conventionaly poached chicken last night yielded a lovely pan of delicious stock so lunch was and avgolemono soup which was perfect for a hot lunchtime and plenty left for tomorrow.

Tonight I'm planning on a curried chicken and fresh peach salad with cashew nuts. I am not quite sure what we will have afterwards but it will be cool and fruity.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 28th, 2018, 1:17 pm

I nibbled on fruit and baby plum tomatoes on my walk this morning.

Lunch was tinned salmon mayo and salad sandwiches. I am trying to resist the urge to have a choc ice!

I am defrosting a seeded baguette which may feature in dinner plans but I still have those peas to deal with, and seeing as England will be playing I might decide after that.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 28th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Lunch today was a crusty roll with sliced ox tongue and lots of English mustard :chops:

Supper will be a 'sort of' Coronation chicken with Cos lettuce from the garden and a spiced rice salad.
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby scullion » June 28th, 2018, 2:22 pm

a pasty and pint at the minack. (other than fruit and kefir).
scullion
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 28th, 2018, 2:31 pm

Sounds good Scully ... enjoy :D
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Gruney » June 28th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Several pints in The Wharf, watching the football,then home to caponata.
Gruney
Registered

Postby Bubbles » June 28th, 2018, 3:02 pm

suffolk wrote:Tezza :D I just put the chicken in the slowcooker ... rub it with some seasoning or a stock cube or one of those stock jelly things, quarter an onion and pop that in the cavity with whatever herbs you may have handy and turn the slowcooker on. No need to add liquid at all.

Thanks for this great idea! Got a reduced chicken in the Co- op and as I couldnt face putting on the oven, this method is ideal! Looking forward to tomorrow's meal now. :hungry:
Bubbles
Registered

Postby Busybee » June 28th, 2018, 3:08 pm

I’ll be using the same method to cook a piece of gammon for Sunday to have with new potatoes and salad. Can’t face a roast in this weather.

BB
Busybee
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 28th, 2018, 3:30 pm

The sliced Granny Smith apple that I had floating in my jug of cucumber water has just been topped with a huge blob of low fat rhubarb yoghurt and gobbled. :chops: Still undecided about dinner.....
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Catherine » June 28th, 2018, 7:13 pm

Busybee wrote:I’ll be using the same method to cook a piece of gammon for Sunday to have with new potatoes and salad. Can’t face a roast in this weather.

BB

I do this a lot, especially in the school summer holidays. Done at the beginning of the week, it provides ham rolls, salads, fillings for omelette, turned into pasta sauce, added to special fried rice etc etc. Lidl often have them on offer as an XXL joint.
Catherine
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Tezza, you're right, they're too big really but I am greedy :oops:

Today, I had a veggie sausage butty for breakfast.
Lunch was a jacket potato, cheese, beans and more salad than is reasonable :? Not sure why I made so much.
Tea has just been a bake of cubed potatoes, peppers, courgette, red onion and tinned tomatoes with a bit of cheese sprinkled on top along with a random mozzarella burger.
I am sorely tempted to nip to the shop and get an ice cream. Perhaps i should just make frozen yoghurt instead.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 28th, 2018, 8:44 pm

As I didn't have to be glued to the footy, I cooked my mushy peas with mint, made loads so lots of leftovers, and had some on a jacket potato with a veggie sausage on the side. I cooked extra sausages while the oven was on, so that's the main element of tomorrow's meals sorted. Just need to throw in cornflakes, fruit, bread and potatoes. Always good to get ahead of the game on job centre day!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 29th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Today has been very bready.

I made a veggie sausage and mustard mayo seeded bread sandwich to take out with me, but decided to eat one half here before I left, and the other half when I got back with lots of celery.

Dinner was half a small seeded baguette stuffed with salad cream, lettuce and two baked fish cakes. I slipped in a choc ice somewhere along the line.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » June 29th, 2018, 9:29 pm

In with the fish cakes?
How revolutionary.

Breakfast was fruit and muesli
Lunch was avocado toast.
Dinner was pesto crusted monkfish with spiced puy lentils and a bucket of red wine.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby EmWilk » June 30th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Yesterday, I had 2 veggie sausages for breakfast whilst packing/tidying for us having a day or 2 away.
Starbucks pants pesto pasta and griddled veg salad with an iced coffee after a bit of light shopping and before we set off.
A cosmo in the garden spa :luv:
Then a 5 course menu which we managed to turn into 6...
Chilled pea and mint soup
Pressed ham hock with pickled bits
Salmon and king prawn with a chopped salsa and crushed peas
Sticky toffee pudding (was OH's but we shared... sort of :rolleyes: )
Cheese board which was mine and we shared
Coffee and petit fours
Really, really good.

This morning, I've had granola, yoghurt and melon. Some toast and jam. A mini croissant. Then a small veggie breakfast of different griddled veg, halloumi, poached egg and hash brown.
We have afternoon tea at 2 in the spa garden :?
And we are going for a meal tonight but undecided as yet. There is a very fancy pan-asian small plates style place I am trying to convince OH to go to but he's after a traditional Indian. Which I'm not averse to :oops:
Pass the fat pants!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » June 30th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Been through a bit of a stressful last few months, which has resulted in me not eating or cooking that well. However things gradually on the up and part of the process is I'm going to rediscover my love of cooking and food in general.

So on Thursday I had s grilled piece of salmon with the last of the potato salad (mayo based with red onion, lots of chopped mint and radishes) and some lovely little tomatoes with mozzarella and watercress pesto.

Yesterday I had leftover cooked chicken which I guess I made into a kind of coronation chicken. Curried mayo , chopped fresh peach , raw red onion and wrapped in baby gem lettuce with some hard boiled eggs.

Today I had brunch of a cheese and bacon omelette with raw tomatoes and a slice of toast. Just finished an almond magnum, sat out in the garden. Later I'm going to have prawn cocktail but instead of just iceberg lettuce, will have a big mixed salad
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 30th, 2018, 4:47 pm

Yesterday I kick started the day with apfelkuchen with a granola topping.
Lunch was described as potato galette - seemed to be rosti - with cumin, and topped with Munster cheese. It came with a very large salad.
For dinner we went Mexican. Nothing to write home about!

I had apfelkuchen in the same place this morning.. we the station again today.
Lunch was caprese salad followed by a delicious quite solid tiramisu ( not at all boozy, which was fine by me.)
Not sure if we are going out for dinner. Feet very sore and OH says he’s not hungry (... yet, say I) but there plenty of salad and cheese that I bought yesterday, and bread and ‘alpine butter and indeed stuffed pasta.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » June 30th, 2018, 4:49 pm

The potato galettes (I was stuffed!)

BB64388A-1035-42D1-9925-120A7D86EF7D.jpeg
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 30th, 2018, 6:17 pm

I didn't have much of an appetite for dinner until I read this thread! :lol:

My usual walking snack was Nutrigrain bar and an apple.

Lunch was a piece of wholemeal seeded baguette, feta, luxury coleslaw (RTC) from Iceland, which I have to say was utterly delicious, and lots of celery. A choc ice.

I think I'll pop a couple of fish cakes in the oven with a jacket potato. Will probably have baked beans with it.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby suffolk » July 1st, 2018, 7:51 am

Friday involved fish finger sandwiches for lunch (yes, proper white bread, salad cream and crisps) and supper was Waitrose steak hache with sweet cucumber pickle, Cos lettuce and crusty rolls.

Saturday was bacon and tomato sarnies for lunch (got to use that lovely white loaf up ;) , and supper was panfried salmon fillets with new potatoes, mange tout and courgettes sliced lengthwise, charred on the griddle and dressed with EVOO, lemon juice and zest and chopped parsley. Delish :chops:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Rocky » July 1st, 2018, 10:56 am

Glad to hear things are on the up Prettykiwicrazy.

EmWilk - did you go for Indian or small plates?

We were going to go out on Thursday but couldn't be bothered in the end so had a chicken curry. On Friday we tried going out again but didn't fancy it. There was a packets of filled pasta and a tub of fresh pesto in the freezer so OH had that. I had loads of roasted veg with some of the pesto stirred through :oops:

Yesterday was a better day. We were out in a boat and shared a sharing platter for lunch that was conch fritters, mahi bites, jerk chicken wings and a lovely salad. For dinner we had Italian sausage casserole.

We are meeting a friend for brunch today and dinner might be fish and chips. Public holiday tomorrow :bounce:
Rocky
Registered

Postby EmWilk » July 1st, 2018, 12:31 pm

Rocky your sharing platter sounds lovely... and the boat setting of course!

We had neither in the end... small plates was booked up for days and the indian didn't answer so we managed to get a table at a very small, quirky place.
I had pork and Morecambe bay shrimp sui mai to start, OH had a beautiful dosh of marinated steak sliced very thinly with peppers and potatoes.
My main was a lemongrass chicken dish with spicy coconut sauce, veg and a strange fried rice concoction. OH had fish and chips.
He then had a chocolate brownie dessert which I tried. I had a cocktail.

This morning, I had cereal and fruit, mini croissant then bacon and scrambled eggs.
I'm still full but I'll need to think about what to have for tea later. Just about to go and collect the boy. I can't wait to see him but he's probably indifferent!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » July 1st, 2018, 1:39 pm

Just returned from a delightful lunch.
For me fresh crab on a cucumber gazpacho with a parmesan crisp on top, then veal sweet breads lightly sauteed with a crumb topping with confit tomatoes and an almond milk foam.
Pudding was a delicious strawberry concoction with macccerated berries, sorbet encased in amazingly thin white chocolate and a bavarois in an equally fine tuille basket.

I've got some HM quiche left over from last night and a beetroot salad if we have room for supper

mannu has promised me an extra special birthday meal in August
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » July 1st, 2018, 2:32 pm

Ratatouille wrote:fresh crab on a cucumber gazpacho with a parmesan crisp on top, then veal sweet breads lightly sauteed with a crumb topping with confit tomatoes and an almond milk foam.
:mrgreen: :drool: :luv:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » July 1st, 2018, 2:47 pm

S'berries, nectarine compote and greek yog. for brekkie, Beef burger, slices of courgette BBQ'd and a nice salad for lunch. Oh and garlic toast also done on the BBQ but you have to watch it or it catches ! Half a large ginger muffin with some sort of butter cream filling, quite nice. There is a scabby pizza lurking in the fridge which will do for supper, might add some m'rooms and a bit of bacon to liven it up a bit. I am envious of your setting Rocks..... Boat on water sounds sublime. Having looked in the diary, we are on a boat going down the avon gorge net weekend. We shall take a picnic I think.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » July 1st, 2018, 3:47 pm

suffolk wrote:
Ratatouille wrote:fresh crab on a cucumber gazpacho with a parmesan crisp on top, then veal sweet breads lightly sauteed with a crumb topping with confit tomatoes and an almond milk foam.
:mrgreen: :drool: :luv:

I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven ;) :chops: :chef: :hungry:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » July 1st, 2018, 8:54 pm

Don't fancy the sweetbreads but everything else sounds :hungry:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » July 1st, 2018, 9:27 pm

I was on a coffee table mission this morning so forgot to have breakfast, which bit me on the bum later after my walk where I felt rough as you like! Baxter's carrot and butterbean soup eaten cold with sweetcorn added sorted me out. Then a choc ice. Then a piece of Jamaican ginger cake with banana ice cream. Must, must, must do better tomorrow!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » July 2nd, 2018, 1:48 pm

A better day today on the food front!

Breakfast was cornflakes topped with low fat rhubarb and an apple on foot.

Lunch was a portion of veg leftover for yesterday mixed in with chicken soup and spiced up maybe a little too much! Still nice though.

Dinner will be Quorn cottage pie with peas. I'll probably finish off with the last piece of Jamaican ginger cake with banana ice cream.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » July 2nd, 2018, 4:26 pm

I finished my night shift this morning and was starving , so made myself brunch , see WF FB page. Grilled bacon,sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado chopped with chilli and coriander and a poached egg on piece of toast . This filled a hole nicely as last meal had been at 2pm on Sunday .

If I’m hungry later , I might have a small portion of prawn and avocado salad . Just had a medicinal salted caramel magnum
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop