What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Herbidacious » July 24th, 2019, 9:33 am

Sunday we had lunch out in Sevenoaks. I had a sweet potato roulade with new potatoes. Very nice but all felt a bit oily. I then had a dessert of treacle tart (which was oddly soft) with honeycomb ice cream.
What we had for dinner eludes me... ( :) )
Monday was a terrible food day. I was very upset and 'comfort' ate. An egg mayo sandwich and a salted caramel Gu mini cheesecake (yum!) for lunch, chocolate buttons, then I think, bread and cheese for dinner and some Waitrose trifle. and possibly chocolate too. I can't remember.
Yesterday wasn't a lot better:
banana, a whole carton of tomato and basil soup eaten chilled - I was craving gazpacho. The other Gu cheesecake (a bit sticky toffee puddingish) more chocolate buttons.
Dinner was some lovely white sourdough with salt crystal French butter (delicious) then strawberries and cream. And then I found a bar of white chocolate...
Oh and I had three Choco Lebiniz's at 3am while watiing for my milk to warm. Chocolate base with white chocolate topping...

I need to stop eating all these desserts. I did this last year after our main summer holiday, and ended up putting on about a stone.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » July 24th, 2019, 10:22 pm

Hope you’re ok Herbi x

This morning we had brunch at an art cafe which is laying on free art classes for children in the holidays. I had the tomato, scrambled egg, smoked salmon and kale wrap. Lunch was various snacks grabbed throughout the afternoon...some mango, yoghurt, nuts. Plus I nicked a bit of the girls leftover rice at their dinner. OH back late from London so we had baked hake with tomatoes and chorizo with a few potatoes and green beans. Regretted having the oven on! :|
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » July 24th, 2019, 11:32 pm

Yes Herbi - hope all ok. Not sure when I last updated. Bean the cat seems to be finally on the mend - phew!

On Monday we had mahi in a tomato olive and herb sauce :chops: . We were taken out last night and I had seared tuna and Asian salad. OH is out tonight and I am using up bits as we go to Slovenia for hols at the weekend :bounce: I’m having some meatballs, roasted cauliflower and some hard to identify sauce from the freezer with brocolli. Had roti for lunch.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » July 25th, 2019, 9:10 am

Thanks. I resolved the issue with my (very elderly) mother which was causing the upset. I am wondering if I can look forward to my trip to the house in Normandy now. The incident has left me fearing she might have a fall (she's trying to walk again) or become ill just before we go as she tends to do when she is unhappy with us going away... (I am sure not on purpose, I hasten to add.) This reminds me. I should plan some meals for when we are there. It would be nice to eat well rather than just eat bread and butter and cheese and petit fours - nice as this can be.

Glad Bean is on the mend, Rocky.

I had a lovely lunch yesterday- husband came into town and we went to Carvan and had sort of tapas:
Jalapeño cornbread, chipotle butter, coriander, lime
Burrata, pickled nectarine, sorrel-sunflower seed pesto, sherry vinegar
Braised puy lentils, green beans, avocado, pecans, pomegranate tahini
Crisp chilli-salt tofu, ong choi, salted black beans, sesame
Then I had angel food cake, strawberries, rooibos tea ice cream, pistachios and T had some very fancy coffee.
Dinner was two slices of the massive pizza T ordered.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby miss mouse » July 25th, 2019, 6:01 pm

Herbidacious wrote:or become ill just before we go as she tends to do when she is unhappy with us going away... (I am sure not on purpose, I hasten to add.)

Really? It happens so frequently.
miss mouse
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » July 25th, 2019, 6:35 pm

Subconsciously, maybe. Or being stressed makes her ill. It certainly makes me ill...

today I had (breadless) gazpacho for lunch -not the best one I've made but not bad. Homegrown cucumber.
strawberries and cream - not homegrown strawberries. I am not being very successful on this front.
dinner is a medley or courgettes, pine nuts, emmental, smoked paprika, cumin, oregano and pine nuts.
I have a slice of lemon cheesecake in the fridge which I may have with raspberry coulis.
I've neem sipping iced water with mint an cucumber both from teh garden. Also husband's made-by-him ice tea, which is deliciously minty.
Last edited by Herbidacious on July 25th, 2019, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » July 25th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Herbie. Forgive me but you are really not eating healthily and you are allowing the problems with your mum to influence your life far too much.

When my mother became very ill and I had to care for Dad at home I reaached an all time low. Not that I didn't love him or want to care for him but the result was chronic anxiety. I had a pretty good GP who recognised where I was going and put an end to it with a small amount of medication and lots of practical help. I know I was much much closer to the problwm than you,are and that must be awful .
In addition my mum didn't try to dominate me and she was pretty amazing in that she did, in the end, just let me take over and do the best thing for her. Dad on the other hand still wanted to be in charge, I am an only child.
Jsut let me say it all worked out in the end and we all got though the years and we are here on the other side and without the least bit of guilt or regret.

Perhaps you should seek a bit of extra help? :hug: :hug: :hug:
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » July 25th, 2019, 7:51 pm

What aspect is unhealthy, Rats?
I admit Monday and Tuesday were terrible, but that was anxiety related.
I thought yesterday was pretty good, apart from maybe the pizza (and even that wasn't that bad.) Lots of veg, pulses, cheese, tofu, seeds for lunch... pretty balanced and healthy, surely?

Today not much protein I admit, and no obvious carbs, but it's very hot and I have been sitting down all day. No exercise whatsoever.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » July 26th, 2019, 8:54 am

I missed your last post but one because I forgot to press send and only did so when I shut down the laptop. I wasn't intending to sound critical, in fact quite the opposite.

It is still too hot for most cooking here so ot's a Salade Nicoise tonight and an an avocado pancetta and blue cheese salad for lunch. I got some of the first Italia grapes yesterday - very early this year. I keep them in the fridge and they are lovely to nibble on.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » July 27th, 2019, 10:39 am

On Thursday eve I had a group of friends round. Way too hot to cook so we just had take away pizzas and prosecco in the garden. I did do a selection of salads to have with them though!

Last night we had lamb steaks with sweet potato fries, butterhead lettuce and Greek salad.

I've just done quite an intense piyo class this morning and I'm starving! Might have to get a hazelnut pastry from the deli!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby icelesley » July 27th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Breakfast: Toast and marmalade

Lunch:baked sweet potato with baked beans

Dinner: Steak and salad followed by strawberries and cream
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » July 28th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Yesterday was a little trashy. National Trust cafe lunch of quiche, potato salad and gtreen salad garnish - no dressing. (Very much a my parents sort of lunch in the old days.) Then a slice of coffee and walnut cake.

This was oddly very very filling. (First course not massive, but cake slice quite big.) so was going to skip dinner, but got hungry at about 9pm and had melted cheese pitas (yes 2!) then a bit of chocolate.

Today I had crushed peas, broadbans, ricotta and mint on sourdough toast (very nice), then apricot, cherry and almond tart for lunch.
Some peanuty cadbury's chocolate mid afternoon

Not sure about dinner. It ought to be something light. I have been eating far too many puddings.
Last edited by Herbidacious on July 28th, 2019, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » July 28th, 2019, 8:16 pm

We ate out early last night with my sister and bil and all of our children. It’s a flashy brash restaurant which is totally style over substance...think dj on decks in the open bar area and Ferrari’s and Botox everywhere :lol: The food is reasonably presented but just a bit meh on flavour. Plus the (beautiful) staff are just too cool to crack a smile or be polite. I had squid and risotto and shared a very average tiramisu.

Totally different story this evening when out at one of our favourite less flashy Italian restaurants with bil and step mil. I had seared cod on linguini with tomatoes, mussels and a sauce made with wine, butter, basil and cream. It was beautiful. And the staff are lovely :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » July 29th, 2019, 6:31 am

Hello from Slovenia! Got here last night by way of St. Martin and Paris. Had a lovely dinner in St Martin of tuna tartare followed by seafood linguine. Saturday had shrimp satay for lunch and something on the plane for dinner....

Breakfast / lunch was at Charles de Gaulle airport. They have some quite good cafes called Ekki. I had carrot soup and a chickpea salad - surprisingly good for an airport meal. There was also a M&S food place so we picked up some bits for dinner as we knew supermarkets don’t open on a Sunday - some olives to nibble on and some Thai soup with some extra veg. Have leftovers of that for breakfast
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » July 31st, 2019, 12:27 pm

Yesterday was banana and later an orange and cocoa Naked bar
vegan lasagne for lunch at Stem & Glory.
Dinner was at a local ordinary but nice italian restaurant - shared cheesy garlic bread, then melanzane involtini. Too tired to stick around for dessert.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » July 31st, 2019, 10:16 pm

Looking forward to hearing about the food again in Slovenia Rocky! It always sounds delicious.

Horrid weather here...warm and wet with lots of flooding in the village. We’re high up enough luckily but lots of people aren’t, it’s awful :cry:

Last night we had salmon with spicy noodles and veg - loads of lime, chilli, coriander etc. Tonight we had bone in pork chops with stilton, cider, mustard, new potatoes and greens. Followed by the last of a box of M&S cream cakes bought for MIL coming round for a play this afternoon.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby icelesley » August 1st, 2019, 6:59 am

Breakfast: bite size shredded wheat with sliced papaya and a splash of milk

Lunch: homemade mackerel pate with salad and crispbread.

Dinner: Haddock topped with chopped ginger and sliced chilli and lemon juice baked in foil, with a salad followed by a fruit yoghurt.
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 1st, 2019, 9:43 am

Yesterday: bits and bobs during day - didn't feel like eating anything. Meusli for lunch.
Dinner was baked halloumi with smoked oil, thyrme and smoked paprika.
Then cherry clafoutis. This was nice but a little disappointing. The cherry flavour could have been more intense. Would macerating have helped?
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 1st, 2019, 3:45 pm

Thanks OMCO. We have actually done lots of eating in - barbecues of cevapcicci, a haloumi type cheese and ‘Slovenia’ potato - cooked with lots of pancetta. And lots of lovely delicious tomatoes. We’ve had two meals out. Our first day I went to order a pork schnitzel and was told that the schnitzel was on the ‘lunch menu’ so for less money I could have it with soup, salad and dessert. So I went for that. Next thing we know a giant tureen of wild mushroom soup is placed on the table - seriously enough as a main for six people :? So we both had some, i then managed half my schnitzel and salad and we said no to dessert and still came home with leftovers!

Have been doing some epic walking in the mountains. Today’s was long and hard (oooh - I’ll post a photo on Facebook!). We were starving afterwards so I had goulash and prazen krompir - a cross between oniony bacon mast and sautéed :chops: OH had the starter of cold cuts which was a giant platter of four different salami / cured meat, cheese, minced lard ( :shock: ) and pickles. Not sure what we will have tonight....
Rocky
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 1st, 2019, 4:44 pm

Melon and granola about 11am after yoga.
Toast and marmalade about 4pm when I got back from Loughborough.
Tonight will be belly pork salad.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 1st, 2019, 6:43 pm

Fruit and cornflakes first thing. I shared a garlic, mozzarella and caramelised onion garlic bread with OH at the gym.

Dinner was a simple chicken stew with lots of veg and herbs. Served with some crusty bread. I blitzed some for Gabriella and she loved it. I do love the weaning stage :luv:
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 1st, 2019, 7:44 pm

not much duringthe day again. Very stressed at work.

Dinner, though, was fried butternut squash gnocchi with crispy sage, a little garlic, parmesan and smoked butter.
Then left over cherry clafoutis with cream.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » August 1st, 2019, 9:51 pm

I’m sure I’ve skip a couple of days
Ah - Tuesday a lunch out at the very Instagrammable Esters, a delicious (but small) portion of smoked haddock with new potatoes and coconut curry sauce
Supper was therefore a burger in a small bun the burger was Morrison’s The Best with bone marrow, which really does some thing for the texture
Yesterday lunch was a huge cheese and ham toastie at the Thames Barrier so just a veg stir-fry with a few noodles for supper
Today lunch was slaw with a some bits from a pack of Germany deli
Supper was Mac and cheese.
Fruit throughout
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Amber » August 1st, 2019, 10:14 pm

Mcdonald’s down Roker - very grey, windy, and surprisingly warm.
Amber
Registered

Postby icelesley » August 2nd, 2019, 6:58 am

Breakfast: toast and marmalade

Lunch: tuna mayo sandwich thin

Dinner: pasta in homemade tomato and chilli sauce with salad followed by a fruit yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » August 2nd, 2019, 8:58 am

Yesterday we had some very nice pate from the butcher with soughdough toast and perfect apricots from a neighbours tree The variety in Provence Rose.
Last night we had a hm chilli from the freezer with conr warps instead of rice and guacamole. Faiselle and raspberries afterwards.

There are some Picard prawn fritters for lunch tp have with an avocado and tomato salad. I bought another tray of local peaches yesterday. Only €3.59 for 2 dozen.

Supper is eglefin (haddock) fillets which I will top with tapenade and persilade and cook in the oven on a bed of black Russian tomatoes. When the oven is on I might as well bake some halved peaches with an amaretti biscuit where the stone was.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 3rd, 2019, 6:38 pm

Crap eating day today.

Cereal first thing. Shared some really rubbish picky food at a chain restaurant for lunch...chicken, nachos, calamari...everything tasted the same of whatever the seasoning was.

I had a couple of McDonald's nuggets shared with another mum after a couple of dance classes for the girls this afternoon.

OH away on his annual fishing weekend with his dad. Cant really be bothered with dinner. Is it wrong to just have a couple of glasses of wine?! I feel like I need it :D May have a few peanuts or an apple to soak it up.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 3rd, 2019, 6:44 pm

Just go with the flow OMCO.

Tea and toast
A bowl of melon and peach about 1130 as I was ravenous.
Spicy lentil salad with salad and crusty bread
Beer, gin & paella.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 3rd, 2019, 8:28 pm

A patchy day. A bit tense with travelling and thrown off whack getting up at 5. However not sure this causes apricot tart for breakfast, cherry clafoutis and coffee for a late lunch. Dinner was a mini (bought) pomme dauphinoise thing about the size of a very small muffin. Then petit fours :) - tiny versions of an eclair, tarte au citron, another cream choux thing and strawberry tart.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 4th, 2019, 6:09 am

Wine sounds like the perfect dinner after your day OMCO!

We had another epic walk yesterday. So beautiful. Had lunch in a mountain hut of a sort of sauerkraut soup with sausage and shared some chips - hearty mountain grub. We had our ‘usual’ dinner of cevapcicci with roasted peppers and red onion and a rocket salad - and loads of ajvar

I have a trail run planned this morning and know I’ll be starving afterwards so think I’m going to suggest lunch at a place that does a fantastic schnitzel :D
Rocky
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 4th, 2019, 2:13 pm

Tea and an almond shortbread in bed.
Melon and peach.
BLT toastie
And tonight is red snapper fillets done somehow with veg from the garden.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » August 4th, 2019, 2:36 pm

Souffle with a simple green salad for supper last night followed by a naughty rum baba with fresh raspberries.

Lunch today was chicken with 40 cloves of garlic with rosemary roast baby potatoes, cougette gratin and fresh beetroot with chives. A very nice goats' cheese and fresh figs then stawberries.

Tonight something simple melon and some local ham.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 4th, 2019, 6:36 pm

A nice yoghurt in a glass jar with blackberries and blueberries in the bottom.
Lunch was frites and mustard at the medieval festival - the only other savoury food on offer involved sausage! Also had a slice of lemon, cumin and candied peal biscuit thing (it looked like a slice of bread, but wa more soft biscuit textured.)
I am just going to have bread and (lovely salt crystal) butter and maybe some cheese for dinner. And something nice for dessert. I have a few to choose from :shock:

I need to eat some (non-potato) vegetables tomorrow! I suppose I could have tomatoes with my bread and cheese.
Last edited by Herbidacious on August 4th, 2019, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 4th, 2019, 7:26 pm

Tonight's dinner was much nicer than the sum of it's parts.

J cooked, he gently fried the red snapper in olive oil and butter.
The green beans and peas from the garden were just blanched and he served them with sarladaise potatoes.
And a white rioja.

Completely delicious.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 5th, 2019, 7:33 pm

We are having a few days in a different part of Slovenia. It has a few less rustic eating options.... Dinner has been spiced beef tartare to share. I then had fish fillet (embarrassingly can’t remember what) with a very light risotto. OH had lemon and baby shrimp risotto - we are six miles from the Italian borderso not as random as it sounds :D
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 6th, 2019, 7:43 am

Yesterday had a cheese omelette and fites for lunch, then cafe gourmande.
Dinner was stuffed pasta with butter, smoked paprika and cheese, then creme brulee. I had grand plans for artichokes, then mushroom risotto, but my cut (er scratched) finger had evidently become infected so didn't want to prepare food (or eat artichokes.) Plus I had a three hour nap??!! I feel a little bad as this was going to be our anniversary meal. I realized at about 2am yesterday (hence need for nap - insomnia) that we had both forgotten our wedding anniverary (18th.)! We've forgotten it before and will, no doubt, do so again.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 6th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Very nice tapas on Sunday afternoon sat out at a great Spanish place in the next village... seabass, gambas pil pil, pork belly, olives and other tapas bits and pieces.

Out for lunch yesterday with friends and I had the superfood noodle bowl. Dinner was meatballs and spaghetti and side salad - I was ravenous after Zumba.

Tonight we’ve had corned beef hash with poached eggs and rocket.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 7th, 2019, 4:33 am

We were ravenous yesterday morning after monster bike ride. I had a ‘kebab salad’ and fries for lunch. The salad was actually delicious - thinly sliced meat on top of lovely leaves and tomatoes with a sort of lemon yogurt dressing. OH had a seafood risotto. We had dinner in our quite smart hotel. I had two starters - beef tartare with little pearls of caviar on top and blobs of some sort of very tasty foam. It was served with brioche though which was too sweet so I left that. I then had a local sausage orzotto as my second dish. Absolutely delicious. OH had the orzotto to start and pork fillet with a really full of flavour mushroom sauce. He then had a pudding of chocolate soufflé. Long walk on the cards today so I expect more hearty grub later!
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 7th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Yesterday had a 4 cheese galette (too rich so gave half to husband) then a little cafe gourmand. Just had bread and butter and a couple of miniature eclairs for dinner.
Today, an apple pastry, pan fried stuffed gnocchi with rosemary and garlic, salad, then a coffee (full sized...) eclair. Oh and an apple from the garden. Not really ripe but still nice. May take some back.
Not eating a lot but not eating healthily at all. Ah well. Holiday will soon be over :(

I bought artichokes, but still trying to avoid getting infected finger hand wet. May eat tomorrow.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 8th, 2019, 6:04 am

Her I - the gnocchi with rosemary sound good!

Great day yesterday -amazing walk high in the mountains. For lunch afterwards we went to a really traditional Slovene place with very fierce waiting staff! But the food was lovely. I had veal stew and zganci (buckwheat mush!). OG ordered (bizarrely) a turkey steak with mozzarella and tomatoes. We shared and the whole combo was great. I was still ravenous in the evening so had a schnitzel and prayed krompir (and the crusts from OH’s pizza :oops: )
Rocky
Registered

Postby StokeySue » August 8th, 2019, 9:34 am

I had a perfectly reasonable lunch yesterday - a huge salad including beetroot and goats cheese

I was going to have home made chilli (from freezer) a fresh sweetcorn, pico de gallo, guacamole for dinner. Got it all prepared, then when I stirred the chilli I found a bit of broken glass, so I ditched it and had a sausage sandwich.

Not sure about today yet
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 9th, 2019, 4:29 am

How disappointing about your chilli Sue!

Great eating day yesterday. For lunch OH and I shared the kebab salad I had the other day and some calamari. It was our anniversary so we had a lovely dinner. I started with lemon and shrimp risotto and then had Tagliata. OH had a seafood plate to start and then the risotto. He had a chocolate dessert of some type and I had some gorgeous dessert wine.

We have a long mountain walk planned today. And then the place we are staying has a tasting menu tonight so we’re extending the anniversary celebrations and having that!
Rocky
Registered

Postby Amber » August 9th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Chips, and veggie omelette - it was thundering and lightening at shopping time :? :? .

But actually, it was so long since we last had it, it was delicious, and really enjoyable.

Sometimes, simple meals are the best.
Amber
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 10th, 2019, 5:03 am

The tasting menu was amazing. The amuse bouche was a fish croquette with the most amazing pea pure. The a trout tartare with trout caviar and some sort of foam, the to die for pecorino ravioli and then a fillet of fish in a delicate white wine sauce. So delicious. There was pudding to but I don’t have a sweet tooth.

Not much by way of vegetables so will probably try to have salad for lunch :D
Rocky
Registered

Postby StokeySue » August 10th, 2019, 9:37 am

I too missed a shopping trip due to an ill-timed storm
Brunch was a sort of hash made with morçilla and leftover potatoes with an egg, also had some fruit and a piece of toast
Supper was a fish pie with veg
Will need to think about today

Menu sounds great Rocky
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 10th, 2019, 3:14 pm

I'm just off to a barbecue :shock:
In this wind I am sure the salads will blow away.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 10th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Your anniversary dinner sounds fantastic Rocky. Hope the bbq wasn’t too windy Wordsworth!

On Thursday eve I attended a cupcake decorating class with a few friends. It was Disney themed and they were ace :D So last night we surprised all of the girls with a little Disney themed party with dressing up, Disney music, pizza and the cakes. The grown ups had pizzas, wine etc.

Had breakfast ciabattas at Nero before kids dance class this morning. Then we were at a big family get together with loads of OHs distant relatives over from America. We took over a local tearoom and there was whole salmon, lots of finger food, salads, mini sandwiches etc. Then an amazing number of desserts...loads of traditional English hot puddings and cakes which the Americans all loved. Later this evening we’ve had an easy rice dinner...sautéed pancetta with shallots, kale, nduja paste, herbs and a pouch of microwave rice stirred in, topped with some parmesan.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm

197664C8-D421-47AE-8E53-06CB27116D6D.jpeg

Had so much fun making these!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » August 10th, 2019, 8:25 pm

They're gorgeous!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby StokeySue » August 10th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Lovely omco

I bought a big trout for supper but wasn’t quite hungry enough to do it justice so finished off a load of salad bits, the main thing was beetroot with goats cheese.
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop