What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby Herbidacious » September 24th, 2019, 7:41 am

Yesterday, banana mid morning. Several squares of white chocolate. (Restrained for me.) A cheese 'melt' with caramelized onions and mustard... and chips for lunch. What was I thinking? Calories aside, I went from sleepy to comatose. But I wanted to go and write somewhere and this pub was a good place to go and vegetarian offerings limited.

I was out last night jso just had Sultana Bran for 'dinner'. And a bit of millionaire's whatsit. I am running down all the sweet stuff prior to the big (mostly) sugar free diet.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » September 24th, 2019, 8:26 am

Sounds lovely Herbi, good luck with reducing the sugar. Gradually is probably the way to do it without withdrawal symptoms!

Yesterday was yogurt and fruit for breakfast. Dill marinated herrings and salad for lunch and leek and potato soup with a cheese sandwich for supper. Both leeks and potatoes were in the rtc section of Sainsburys and cost a total of 48p for a big pan of soup with some potatoes left over for another day so I was quite pleased. I did add milk but always need to use up milk so it was quite helpful! A pan of leek & potato soup is usually the thing I make late in October to herald in late autumn but yesterday's weather merited it.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » September 24th, 2019, 9:28 am

In the past when I have given it up I have adapted pretty quickly. But who knows this time. The post menopausal body is different from the menopausal one in many unexpected ways.

The mind is another matter(!... doing philosophy at the moment.)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » September 26th, 2019, 9:34 am

I keep getting told my messages aren’t being posted because of a dodgy IP address but I’ll try again.

Saturday had people for dinner - prawns in garlic olive oil and then fish tagine. On Sunday met friends for lunch and had a breakfast burger. Monday we had mani mani with spicy veggie noodles. Tuesday was a very odd day at home as Tropical Storm Karen hit. We had no power for 24 hours - OH had a pizza and I had crisps and hummus!

Last night we were out with friends - I had tuna tartare followed by crab cakes - very nice!
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » September 26th, 2019, 9:46 am

Yesterday I hade a 'naked vegetarian burrito' (= the fillings without the tortilla) for lunch.
Dinner was a slightly weird sausage, mozarella, parmesan annd very garlicky homemade home grown tomato, thyme sauce.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » September 26th, 2019, 10:06 am

Oh Rocky, things are so unpredictable there aren't they! You do eat nice things though.

Yesterday was a bit bitty. Egg on toast for breakfast, a pear for lunch and battered fish (from the freezer) with SW chips for supper and a satsuma.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby icelesley » September 29th, 2019, 7:27 am

Breakfast: porridge with blueberries

Lunch: beef salad roll

Dinner: Roast chicken, New potatoes from the garden, steamed greens and carrots, roast parsnips with gravy followed by creme caramel with cream.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » September 29th, 2019, 10:17 am

On Friday I went out for dinner with a group of mum friends and all of the children. It’s a pub with a pizza oven outside so we all had pizzas, salads, fries and popcorn afterwards.

Last night we went to Mana in Manchester. We booked months ago and it was worth the wait...the duck was probably my favourite dish but there were many highlights.
https://www.manarestaurant.co.uk/sample-menu

Tonight we’re having slow cooked beef cheeks in Guinness with buttermilk dumplings and some greens on the side.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » September 29th, 2019, 10:21 am

Last night was my first meal in two days that was neither (entirely) a sandwich or a biscuit. Pumpkin and pine nut girasole with smoked butter and parmesan. But I did have bread and jam for 'pudding'. Yep. I am back from my mother's.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 1st, 2019, 1:32 pm

Last night we had pork medallions in a creamy mustard sauce. With crushed potatoes, leeks and peas.

Lunch was roasted veg and halloumi pitta and salad at the gym. Dinner needs to include sweet potatoes. I might do some kind of one pan sauté with sweet potato, chorizo, peppers, tomatoes, parsley, feta and possibly baked eggs.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 1st, 2019, 6:12 pm

Granola with nectarine and Greek yogurt
Left over lasagne and salad
Left over meat and potato pie with cauli cheese

We had guests this weekend :D
J was a hero and got up at 0430 to take them to the airport this morning then came back to bed.
It's only 10 mins away. I didn't even miss him :lol:
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 2nd, 2019, 12:19 pm

I did sausages in white wine last night with pommes puree and green beans. There were two sausages left so I made a Dutch salad with the sliced sausage, cubes of cheese, red kidney beans, cubed apple and cucumber and tomato and sliced celery and red onion.

Supper is to be a lamb casserole with jacket potatoes.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 2nd, 2019, 6:00 pm

Nothing of interest or merit to report this week. I have been workign from home and no time to cook (ironically.) Last night I had potato rosti with herbs and spices and cheese melted into it. Lunch today was out - halloumi skewers with two chutneys. I htink I need to eat vegetables asap!

I have bought stuffed pasta for tonight, unless we go out, for young guest. Will offer it with my usual smoked butter or pesto, and parmesan or indeed emmental even. Not sure what her eating habits are. Not had to feed here since she was about 17. We also have a bought cheesecake. Not sure when she will get here as she is travelling by coach (:o ) so wanted to do something that could be prepared quickly in case she is very late and/or starving.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 2nd, 2019, 6:16 pm

Grapefruit and orange with granola
Left over lasagne and salad
HM veg curry with some sort of cauliflower side dish and rice
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 2nd, 2019, 7:45 pm

Fruit and cereal for breakfast.

Halloumi sticks and salad at the gym.

Dinner was one of the nicest things I’ve cooked in ages. Hainanese Chicken with spring onion and ginger from a slow cook book. It involved poaching a whole chicken in an aromatic broth, removing the chicken when cooked, straining and reboiling the broth and making a separate raw chilli sauce to drizzle over. Chicken thickly sliced and served on rice with a ladle of the broth, copious amounts of the chilli sauce, coriander, lime, peanuts and garnished with cucumber and spring onion. I am so looking forward to leftovers tomorrow!

Now a cup of tea with an Aldi lebkuchen biscuit. Stop it, I know it’s too early :D :xtree:
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 3rd, 2019, 4:49 pm

Grapefruit and orange with granola
Sandwich of HM bread, HM chutney and strong cheddar
Salad with crispy black pud, bacon, egg and the usual ingredients
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 3rd, 2019, 8:18 pm

My OH would love that salad Wordsworth. Might suggest it as lunch tomorrow as he works from home on a Friday.

Cereal and toast first thing.

Last nights leftovers for lunch.

Dinner was the other half of the slow braised beef in Guinness from last weekend, defrosted and turned into a beef and Guinness pie served with cheddar topped dauphinoise potatoes and tender stem broccoli.

I’ve not seen other Emma post in a while, hope you’re ok Emma if you read this! x
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 3rd, 2019, 9:29 pm

I guess you could call it a breakfast salad OMCO
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 3rd, 2019, 11:47 pm

Hi All, hope everyone's well! I've been reading most days but just not updating, I keep telling myself I will but never manage to. Emma has given me the push today :lol: everyone's food sounds so good!

I'm very well thanks, Emma. Just super busy. Hainanese chicken rice at a cheap canteen style place in Singapore was one of the best things I've ever eaten! Very jealous!

I'm currently in Portugal with Leo, my dad and his missus, my sister and BIL. OH couldn't get time off so it's been a strange week!

Had some nice food but not much eating out really as Leo is still a bit young to be out too late and most places only open late here. But it's great, we've been lunching out and cooking at the house at night mainly.

I won't bore you with it all! But today, we went to Pasteis De Belem and I had meat croquette, a samosa type thing and the traditional pastel de nata with coffee. It was fab!

Bbq in the evening of spicy sausages and kebabs plus ten tonnes of carbs in various sides :lol: creamy tomato pasta, a vegetable rice, roasted spuds, salad, etc.

Travel/holiday (and other shameful instafood) posts on my instagram, e14maw, for anyone who has it. I know a few of you follow already. Talking of Instagram, I see that Lizzie (hollowlegs, can't remember if that was her wildie name off hand) has just had a baby, too cute!

Will try and post more regularly!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Busybee » October 4th, 2019, 6:14 am

Hi EmWilk, great to see you back. You are responsible for my first smile of the day!

After reading your post I hot footed it over to Instagram and looked you up.............with the odd exception of a couple of pictures of Leo - who is gorgeous by the way, every photo was of food. A true Wildie and foodie. Well done that girl.

BB
Busybee
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 4th, 2019, 6:35 am

Everyone's eating lovely things as usual - so pleased to 'see' you emwilk! Been wondering how you were doing. I've never got into Instagram, guess I should try harder :).

Been out to meetings and things every night this week. Plays havoc with meals. Still running down the freezer contents plus a few top-ups. There's been runny middle fish cakes, macaroni cheese, cold turkey and salad and pizza so far this week with yogurt & fruit mostly for breakfast and soups or toasted English muffins with tahini for lunch.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Seatallan » October 4th, 2019, 8:33 am

Hi EmWilk :wave: :luv:

Hope you're enjoying Portugal with your family though it must be strange without Mr EmWilk. Hope the three of you are able to get away for a holiday later.
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Prettykiwicrazy » October 4th, 2019, 10:20 am

Lovely food pics Em, just had a sneaky insta stalk
Prettykiwicrazy
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 4th, 2019, 9:04 pm

Ahhh great to hear Emma :hug: hope you’re having a great holiday. Found you on insta! I’m on every now and then but rarely get around to posting!

Shared omelette with Gabriella this morning but she stole most of it. Shared chicken caeser salad and chips with OH at the gym. Out with the usual group of friends and kids at a Chinese restaurant this eve. I had steamed scallop dumplings and Cantonese fillet steak. Various other bits shared around the table, I’m so full a few hours later I’m good for nothing!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 4th, 2019, 10:51 pm

Busybee wrote:Hi EmWilk, great to see you back. You are responsible for my first smile of the day!

Oooh, I'll take that! And there was a smile right back! Thanks for the warm welcome back all!

Today, had a very boring breakfast of bran flakes and fruit and a ridiculously poor choice of a "snack" pre-train of a happy meal :oops: I blame bro in law who is like a human dustbin and hadn't eaten since breakfast so was whinging!

We had a very late lunch but it was definitely worth building the appetite for! We went to Time Out Market in Lisbon which was absolutely amazing! So many choices for food but we eventually settled on (between 3 of us):
6 mixed croquetas - fillings were beef & pork; game; salt cod; tuna; thai chicken curry and cuttlefish with ink
Tuna tataki
Chicken and veg gyoza
Steak, cheese and onion prego with chips
Cured ham and mushroom pizza

Absolutely fantastic, I'm gutted we waited until the last full day to go to Lisbon, the food everywhere there looked unbelievable!

We got back and dad and missus (who had taken Leo to the beach for the day), went out for the evening while the remaining 3 of us (after I'd put Leo to bed) had sushi takeaway courtesy of uber eats. It was fab! Fried salmon maki rolls which I'd never had before, California rolls with salmon (not crab) and chicken & pork gyoza. More than enough for 3 people, 15 euros and delivered in less than 10 minutes, I was very impressed!

Few beers and crisps this evening all in the spirit of clearing out the fridge :lol:
EmWilk
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 5th, 2019, 9:02 am

Bacon and egg muffin in front of the rugby.

Lunch will be ice cream with blackcurrant compote, in the spirit of clearing space in the freezer

Dinner at a friend's house.
He is a good cook and generally makes a selection of SE Asian dishes while his wife keeps our glasses topped up.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 6th, 2019, 7:43 am

Breakfast:Toasted ancient grain bread with butter and marmalade

Lunch: egg mayo roll

Dinner: Roast beef, Yorkshire puds, roast potatoes and parsnips, steamed carrots and cabbage with gravy followed by strawberries, raspberries and blackberries with cream
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 6th, 2019, 8:17 am

[quote="EmWilk"
But today, we went to Pasteis De Belem and I had meat croquette, a samosa type thing and the traditional pastel de nata with coffee. It was fab!

[/quote]

Was going to say I take it you were in Lisbon, then saw your second post. I am going on Thursday :D Time Out market is on my list of things to visit.

Will definitely look you up on Instagram!

My eating in the last 7 days has been pretty bad. I need to improve my diet and radically cut down on sugar (I know I've been saying this for ages. I just hope I can still get into my shorts for the coming weekend) but will probably start when I get back
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 6th, 2019, 8:21 am

Wow lots of lovely pictures, Emma!
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 6th, 2019, 5:25 pm

No breakfast, still full ( and slightly hung over) from last night.
A yogalates class sorted me out.
Lunch was toast and Marmite.
Tea and lemon tart this afternoon.
Dinner will be roast chicken with all the usual accompaniments.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 6th, 2019, 7:35 pm

We went to stay at one of my best friends house last night and we ordered in Lebanese food once the kids were in bed. Baba ganoush, kebabs and shawarma, shami rice, fattoush, flat bread and many dips and sauces.

Pastries this morning and then bacon sandwiches after a walk.

Pub roast dinner at our local this afternoon, I had the roast beef which was a little over cooked for me. Couldn’t find room for dessert.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 7th, 2019, 6:47 am

Thanks for all the new insta follows everyone!

Saturday, I had cereal for brekkie.
Some pastries from the local lidl (everything in Portugal seemed to be a variation on ham and cheese in pastry or bread!) And grapes, then bits of snacks.
I was very glad to get home and had some toast and a cup of earl grey at 2am!

Brioche yesterday brought to me in bed.
A very random spaghetti hoops on toast with Leo for lunch!
We got our favourite takeaway at night from a middle eastern/Mediterranean grill place. Chicken kebabs, rice, tabbouleh, salad, chips and hummus. Delish! I've got the leftovers for lunch today.
EmWilk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 7th, 2019, 6:57 am

Welcome home em! I have been to Lisbon twice with a few years in between and found the food odd both times (in that there didn't seem to be much that was traditional - the first time I went there was dried salt cod stacked everywhere, I think the traditional was based on that).
Weekend not great really, DD here on Saturday so lashings of toast, butter, jam and cheese for breakfast (a sort of tradition). Plaice, chips & peas in a cafe chosen by DS for lunch, bread, cheese, cookies and a satsuma later. Yesterday was fruit & yogurt for breakfast, soup for lunch and veg in cheese sauce later as I had milk to use up. I need to lose some weight again :evil:.
Last edited by earthmaiden on October 7th, 2019, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Rocky » October 7th, 2019, 9:40 am

I keep being told I'm illegal, so I'm trying from work computer. If I become illegal on this too, I'll have to become a lurker!

EmWilk - great to see you back and love the snaps on Insta.

On Friday I was meant to be cooking a nice dinner, but was at work until 8 :( . I picked up some noodles on the way home. Had a really lovely day out on a boat on Saturday that included lovely fish tacos for lunch. In the evening I went to a filmed National Theatre performance of Small Island so no dinner but had half a roti that I found loitering in the fridge before getting to bed at midnight.

Yesterday had a fabulous breakfast burger for lunch. Dinner was aubergine and lentil chilli - a bit randomly with rice n peas.
Rocky
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 8th, 2019, 12:18 pm

How annoying Rocky! I wonder why these infernal machines decide that innocent equipment is dodgy!

Yesterday was flour & yogurt flatbread with an egg for breakfast, A bowl of dressed salad veggies for lunch, a small scone later and jacket potato with cheese beans and salad later. Today has been yogurt and fruit for breakfast and I've just filled up on egg rice & veggies for lunch as I'm babysitting GD until late and although invited to help myself to food, never feel comfortable doing so. I'll take an apple.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 8th, 2019, 1:24 pm

Breakfast: porridge with fresh blueberries and a splash of milk

Lunch: Sausage pitta ( I found some veggie sausages in the freezer that needed using up) :rolleyes:

Dinner: allotment pie ( Jamie Oliver Recipe from his veg series on TV) and mixed veg followed by a frozen fruit yoghurt.
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 8th, 2019, 3:43 pm

Last night was left over stuffed peppers with extra feta, and then... butterscotch Angel Delight! :oops: (It was yum :) )
I took myself out to the Eagle on Farringdon Road for lunch tpoday, and had burrata with caponata. Then I had some naughty banana, caramel and biscuity fudge thing from the very posh Greek deli next door. Some left over for tomorrow. So quite full still and not sure about tonight. I have things that need eating up but don't really want to cook.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 8th, 2019, 9:33 pm

Lunch out with my mum yesterday...had smoked haddock and potato chowder with the usual bits in there. Dinner was toad in the hole with loads of veg and mustard.

Sourdough toast at the gym this morning. Sausage sandwich for lunch. Chicken caesar salad for dinner.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby aero280 » October 8th, 2019, 10:28 pm

This evening I succumbed to temptation... :o

I bought a dozen "Portuguese custard tarts" in Costco. They are quite acceptable as a snack... :)
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby EmWilk » October 8th, 2019, 11:29 pm

It's all this talk of Portugal Aero, you can't be blamed :lol:

Yesterday, I missed breakfast and had no supplies so was hungry all morning. I must've been moaning about it because before I knew it, I'd been donated snacks from every man and their dog. I had the blueberry muffin as the most breakfasty thing, although it was nearly noon!
I had leftover chicken, rice and tabbouleh for lunch.
Tea was black bean veg and quorn with egg fried rice and chilli soy broccoli.

Today, I had a nature valley bar (donated yesterday :lol: )
I'd taken leftovers for lunch but didnt manage them as I was I a meeting from 1 'til 3:30 and didnt get chance. I had the most amazing samosa at 4 ish though.
Tea was piri piri chicken, halloumi, spicy rice and veg.

Really need to sort breakfasts out!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 9th, 2019, 6:58 am

Breakfast: bite size shredded wheat with banana and milk

Lunch: ham sandwich thin

Dinner: chicken and mushroom in white wine creamy sauce with pasta followed by a fruit yoghurt
icelesley
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 9th, 2019, 3:47 pm

Smoky, spicy baked beans and cheese last night. It took me ages to pack, and then talk to my mother and before I knew it, it was 8.30, and I was starving, so... beans and cheese.
Lunch today was pasta 'caponata' in a cafe, then a slice of banana and chocolate bread. (I am bad. Trying to cheer myself up. And I forgot I had some of yesterday's banana thing left in the fridge at work.)

I will have to repack tonight, either somewhat or a lot :evil:
i could end up on a repeat of yesterday, tonight, in all regards...
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » October 10th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Fish pie with broccoli last night.

Very bizarre lunch with Gabriella today of very over cooked carrot, parsnip and sweet potato sticks with some chicken noodles. I’ll be glad when she’s got some teeth :D

Dinner was tagliatelle carbonara with a fruit platter, crushed meringues and raspberry dipping sauce for after.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 10th, 2019, 8:50 pm

:lol: baby food isn't very exciting is it?!

Yesterday was yoghurt & fruit for breakfast, 2 Hobnob flapjacks in the afternoon and the last of the battered fish from the freezer with SW chips and tomato, then fresh fruit.
After trying on clothes in M&S today the diet has to start - they always have the most unforgiving mirrors but I didn't really need a mirror to remind me! I had egg and flatbread for breakfast, hummus and carrot sticks for lunch and Heck sausages with assorted veg for supper and some fruit.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 11th, 2019, 9:53 pm

Wednesday, I had leftover chicken, rice and veg for lunch.
Tea was quorn southern style nuggets and chips and beans!!

Thursday was awful! Had a very intense meeting 1 til 5:30 and was preparing for it frantically meaning no real food other than biscuits and lentil crisps :oops:
I went out to eat with my friend and had an amazing chicken kebab, rice, salad and hummus.

Today, I had a cereal bar while prepping for another horrendous meeting.
Had a great lunch though from chaiiwala. Desi breakfast (masala omelette, paratha and dahl) and some shared bits of snacks too... mini samosa, masala chips, chilli paneer.
Tea was a very lazy fish finger sandwich. I am SHATTERED after this week!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 11th, 2019, 10:09 pm

Did a typical me on holiday on my own day today eatingwise,

Started day with a pastel de nata and coffee. I had a raspberry and balsamic eclair with my coffee in the Time Out market when o should have been having lunch. A very late actual lunch of bread and butter and some rather good cheese with honey. The honey is delicious. I wonder if I dare take some back in my suitcase.
Dinner was gazpacho and more bread and butter. And some chocolate.

I need to eat fruit and veg tomorrow! I have water melon but wasn’t in the mood.

The eclair was really really good...
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 12th, 2019, 7:01 pm

Oh yum, Herbi! :chops:

Yesterday was fruit & yogurt for breakfast, a delicious cake topped with Bakewell crumble at elevenses (treat bought by friend, not a good start to a diet but lovely!), lunch was pumpkin soup with bread and supper a tin of Baxters Smoked Bean & Bacon soup with a couple of leftover Heck sausages added. Grapes.
Today was omelette for breakfast, tinned pilchards in tomato for lunch, a mix of veg, beans and chicken followed by satsuma for supper.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 12th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Tea and toast in bed
Bacon and egg sandwich
Chocolate cake and tea in the afternoon.
I did plan on flat ribs with mash and veg for dinner but the sniffle I woke up with has developed into a streaming cold.
Pointless to eat the beef as my tastebuds are shot, so we shared a hot and spicy pizza and a bag of chips.

Off to bed now.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 12th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Nice food today.

Lunch in a vegetarian place. Eat as much as you want buffet (11 euros.). Just what I needed on the healthy veg front. Also meant I felt entirely justified in the all-cheese dinner :)

Lunch
8BD1FA8D-CDF9-4F0F-9AD3-5BFCE69BDEB0.jpeg

(I had more...)

Dinner (shared)

6717DE6F-BDC3-4A72-A655-E515976A061A.jpeg
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby EmWilk » October 12th, 2019, 9:33 pm

Oooh, Herbi, you've just reminded me of a FAB place we ate at in Cascais. Not quite Lisbon but not far. It's a veggie restaurant, really really nice https://m.facebook.com/houseofwonders/

I had mushrooms on toast for breakfast.
Went out for lunch to a new (to us) cafe. It was turkish but I bizarrely had pasta which was lovely. Chicken, mushroom and a white wine sauce pasta in fact.
We also sampled the Turkish Simit which was also lovely. We'll return there!

Tonight I've had a rather sad sounding tuna, black pepper and lime seedy sandwich for tea but I snacked on too many chilli doritos and flipz and wasnt hungry!
EmWilk
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop