Losing weight - General

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Losing weight - General

Postby suffolk » October 15th, 2017, 12:47 pm

The outfit I wore for my son's wedding is 5 sizes bigger than the size I wear today ... and I'm stable ... that'll do for me :D
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 15th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Suffs I know you did fantasticall well and I thnk you have got yourself absolutely right now for you. Who on earth wishes to live on packet soups etc when there is real food around - especially the food you talk about making :chops:

I think you have just got to reach the point where you are helthy enough and are happy in your own body.

My GP in the UK used to say never ever feel the need to clear your plate when you know you have eaten enough. i actually did that a couple of times last week on our foodie trip. When questioned by waiters I simply replied that it was indeed delicious but I know when I have eaten enough and I don't feel obliged to eat any more - a good chef should know this, they taste and leave all the time!! The head waiter at the 3* restaurant said to me - I have never thought about that, most people feel they have to eat everything or it would be insulting. I replied that when I say it was delicious that is exactly what I mean . if i hadn't enjoyed it you can be sure chef woulf have been told!! He laughed :lol:
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 15th, 2017, 1:17 pm

Rats, my BMI still rings alarm bells to medics who don't know me ... but my GP knows that my bone structure is that of a cart horse rather than a racehorse ... think we've had this bit of conversation before ;) :lol:

Even the physio at my recent Orthopedic consultation didn't believe the weight on my notes when he saw me ... he said that I don't look that heavy. 'Thank goodness for that!' is what I say :lol:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby dennispc » October 15th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Plumpish and happy. OH to a T! :lol: Plus having had three children.

Mostly I rely on how I feel, though I do weigh myself fairly regularly but not religiously. It's how I came to work out that fruit drinks were not doing me any favours. I don't have milk on my muesli (in fact have little milk, unless it's in pudding!) used fruit juices instead. Waist sized increased, so did weight despite all the fruit, salad, veg I ate. Now if I need liquid, I add water. I keep an eye on sugar amounts in various things, though no idea whether the dried fruit in homemade muesli adds to it or not.

Generally don't worry but use commons sense by recognising that too much processed food, particularly sugary things may suit my taste buds but not my stomach. :D
Every day is a good day, it's just that some days are better than others.
dennispc
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 15th, 2017, 1:50 pm

[quote="suffolk"]Rats, my BMI still rings alarm bells to medics who don't know me ... but my GP knows that my bone structure is that of a cart horse rather than a racehorse ... think we've had this bit of conversation before ;) :lol: [/quote

I think we have Suffs and I have the same problem. When they do that wrist measuring thing and foot size they always do a double take.sorry of too much information, but when I was expecting DD the doctor took one look and said "No worries there's enough room to drive a double decker bus through there :oops:
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Rainbow » October 15th, 2017, 10:19 pm

TeresaFoodie wrote:I agree that scientifically energy in should be less than energy out to lose weight but there is a lot more to it than that. It really isn't that simple when you think about the whole scenario per person.

I'd have to agree with that.
I'm one of those people who has been the same weight since I was about 20 - slightly underweight but not worried about it - I can eat whatever I like and it doesn't seem to make any difference!
I thought that might change after menopause, but it hasn't, which is good.
But I don't know why some of us stay at a stable weight and others put it on so easily - it can't be just a simple energy in and energy out scenario.
Rainbow
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 16th, 2017, 8:10 am

Well I weighed myself this morning :o I need to lose at least 4 pounds, ideally 6. I have passed the threshold of weight gain after which I don't feel physically comfortable, and tights start to feel, well, too tight!

I lost almost two stone in the last three or four months of 2014, and have more or less kept it off until this year, when it has been creeping back on. Good to describe it that way i.e. in terms of all of it coming back because it's so easy to shrug one's shoulders at a 2lb gain periodically and before you know it, it's accumulated. I am pretty sure that the original weight gain was partly to do with meds, which I am no longer on as attempts to shift it before I came off them were not very effective or lasting. I was also diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and became menopausal around the time of the weight gain and indeed started eating properly after not doing so for a while, but I must not underestimate the power of pudding! (And chocolate.) Oh dear, I just brought a load of chocolate back from Germany.

re BMI mine tends to be on the high side even when I am actually quite slim. It was (just about) normal in the days when I was so thin that you could see my rib cage back and front. Is there such a thing as heavy bones?!

I dread dieting, as I find it very hard to do it rationally. I almost instantly become obsessed, and find it hard not to get into the mentality of the less I eat the better. Growing up there was not a very healthy attitude towards food,diet and weight in our family. My mother has always been very self conscious about weight and dieting. She still worries about putting on weight at 89. She's been on a half-hearted diet since I was born (possibly longer) with only three noticeable weight losses, the last and most recent of which was not intentional. Son constant guilt attached to eating without it achieving anything. I think my father had a bit of an issues as well. He lots so much weight through Crohn's disease, but I think he developed a bit of a phobia to eating. What I am saying, I guess, is that a rather unhealthy attitude towards food is rather ingrained. I starved myself as a teenager, and didn't really put on weight until my 30s, and then became overweight between 2012 and the 2014 diet.
Anyway, I am a grown up now, so sensible dieting must be my aim. Skipping dinner give me horrific cramp anyway...
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » October 16th, 2017, 8:15 am

I was always the 'chunkier' of us two as children. I stayed a comfortable size 12 and 8.5 stone until I had my daughter. Not all the weight came off and my 'normal' weight became 9.5 stone and size 14 ... by the time of my 40th birthday, I was weight training a couple of times a week - hated it but it did keep me trim. Then I met a guy who was running triathlons and half marathons. We both gave up our exercise and I put on 3 stone in as many months :o :rolleyes: :td: .. At my heaviest I was 14.5 stone at which point I started Slimming World and lost 3.5 stone. That was about 5 years ago . Since then my weight has fluctuated somewhat due to health problems and I am now fighting to get back to 10.5 stone. I've got a stone to go. I know I should watch my portion sizes, but I do live to eat, rather than eat to live and it is a struggle. I eat out at least once a week and love to cook too ... and of course during all this time I am getting older and it is much, much harder ! :( :x :td:

Metabolism must also be taken into the equation, hence Rainbow having a stable weight and not having to worry about over eating.
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 16th, 2017, 9:11 am

I was 10 st 6 this morning. If I went down to 9 stone 5 I think I would be a size 8-10 believe it or not even though I am only 5ft 4. Currently I am a 14(or White Stuff 12!) I am 12-14 if 10 stone.

When I was last 9 st 5 I was a 10-12. A size 12 skirt I had from those days measures a good 2 inches less on the waist than a current White Stuff size 12 skirt! (It's been a long time since I weighed that little. About 2001)

My calculations may be a little off. Brain fatigue this morning!
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby scullion » October 16th, 2017, 9:30 am

Herbidacious wrote:When I was last 9 st 5 I was a 10-12. A size 12 skirt I had from those days measures a good 2 inches less on the waist than a current White Stuff size 12 skirt!

there's no longer any point in going by dress sizes as vanity sizing has resulted in shops creating their own interpretation of sizes. better to take a tape measure with you and measure the garment.
there was an interesting item on the radio earlier this year about dress sizing and how it came about - and the onset of vanity sizing in shops.
i have dress patterns from the forties and it's really interesting to see how the sizing for those has changed through the decades.
scullion
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 16th, 2017, 10:18 am

Exactly. I am probably a size 16-18... 20? in 1980s money.

That said, it's a bit galling when you talk to young ones. In their view, I was a not at all thin (7.5 stone) size 10 at 18 and got crap A Levels as not all were As (in the days when only the top x% of papers got an A grade, as opposed to all papers over a certain percentage getting one.) ;)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » October 16th, 2017, 12:17 pm

Just giving a heads-up to one of my favourite low-calorie but very tasty lunches. The Itsu noodle cups of soup. Brilliant. Just had Thai yum yum, gluten free, 136 calories and very filling.

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/ ... 096-580097
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby scullion » October 16th, 2017, 1:56 pm

Herbidacious wrote:That said, it's a bit galling when you talk to young ones. In their view, I was a not at all thin (7.5 stone) size 10 at 18 and got crap A Levels as not all were As (in the days when only the top x% of papers got an A grade, as opposed to all papers over a certain percentage getting one.)

when i went first time round only six percent of school leavers went to university, now it's fifty percent. much as i approve of the idea of free university for the youth of today the figures don't add up with that volume of entrants.
scullion
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 16th, 2017, 2:33 pm

Well it's what Tony Blair was aiming for? There are more universities though - all the polytechnics converted. Don't want to get controversial or political, or divert the thread topic, but I suspect that soon post grad degrees will be required for more competitive jobs as they are elsewhere in the world. i.e. a first degree won't be enough because so many people will have them.

But it was most unusual - newspaper worthy - for students to get all A's for o'levels or A'levels when I took them. Even at my relatively high-achieving GPDST school, where probably 90% of students went to university as was then (albeit a small sixth form of about 55) perhaps one person a year or every other would achieve this (and get dragged up on stage in assembly!) Seems to be almost the norm now.

A return to free university would nevertheless be a good thing...

yep another topic, I think
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby aero280 » October 16th, 2017, 4:11 pm

The main aim of universal university entrance was to keep young people off the unemployment register until after the next election. So they could say that they had reduced unemployment. Then they found that they couldn't fund all those students and the NHS/Trident as well, and started the student loan system.
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby Grasshopper » October 26th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Suelle wrote:Kacey has said something important - if you have a tendency to overeat, for whatever reason, losing weight and keeping it off means a lifetime of 'being on a diet', so it becomes a way of life, not a diet! You have to stay in control.

I realised as I stepped on the scales this morning that I underestimated my total weight loss. When I started the 5:2 diet I was about 10kg less than my heaviest weight ever, and since starting I've lost 34 kg - so altogether I'm 44kg lighter than my heaviest ever point. :o

:kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel: :kneel:
Grasshopper
Spring ventures forth to plant the grain
And Summer dries the straw
Autumn gathers in the harvest
And Winter shuts the door

Grasshopper
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » October 27th, 2017, 11:19 am

According to this latest BMI calculator, I am within a healthy range for my age and gender ...

http://www.smartbmicalculator.com/

Although I would like to be a stone lighter, this link advises that might not be the best choice for me. :o
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Seatallan » October 27th, 2017, 11:31 am

Cool! Puts me within the healthy range too. Hurrah!! Thanks Patsy- what a very sensible and helpful calculator that one is! :D :wave: :tu:

Must admit that the only time I ever managed to get close to the mid-range standard BMI for my height my friends and family were concerned there was something wrong with me. I looked way too thin and was even able to squeeze into a dress size 6. :shock: These days I'm a 10-12 and so long as I can keep more or less as I am I shall be more than happy. If it wasn't for all the running, walking, swimming, etc, however, I fear I'd soon balloon.
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Amber » October 27th, 2017, 8:42 pm

That site puts me in a very healthy range too, BMI of 23. I’d still like to lose a stone, but realistically it’s not going to happen - I’m currently putting weight on! :shock: :o :( :? :D
Amber
Registered

Postby Rainbow » October 27th, 2017, 10:13 pm

This site gives me a BMI of 18, which it has been for a long time. It also said
'Your low body mass will not be a problem for your health provided you are getting sufficient amounts of vital substances such as protein, minerals, vitamins and essential fats. A low but stable weight may be fine, but an unintended weight loss could be a sign of poor health.'
So that is very sensible advice :D Other sites have just said I'm anorexic, or on the verge of it, which is nonsense! And I've never seen the 'SBMI' before!
Definitely a better calculator than others I've seen, and interesting it can also take into account if you're Asian.
Rainbow
Registered

Postby Luca » October 28th, 2017, 7:15 am

Rainbow wrote:This site gives me a BMI of 18, which it has been for a long time. It also said
'Your low body mass will not be a problem for your health provided you are getting sufficient amounts of vital substances such as protein, minerals, vitamins and essential fats. A low but stable weight may be fine, but an unintended weight loss could be a sign of poor health.'
So that is very sensible advice :D Other sites have just said I'm anorexic, or on the verge of it, which is nonsense! And I've never seen the 'SBMI' before!
Definitely a better calculator than others I've seen, and interesting it can also take into account if you're Asian.

Ditto
Luca
Global Moderator

Postby Catherine » October 28th, 2017, 1:35 pm

I'm not prepared to say what mine is, but I just want to say that BMI should only be used as a guideline. I think too many Dr's rely on it as a bible and the expense of looking at the patient. If the text books are to be believed I should not be alive and yet here I am. I'm not saying it should be ignored, I'm just saying the body is hugely adaptable and everyone is different
Catherine
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 28th, 2017, 1:40 pm

Catherine wrote:I'm not prepared to say what mine is, but I just want to say that BMI should only be used as a guideline. I think too many Dr's rely on it as a bible and the expense of looking at the patient. If the text books are to be believed I should not be alive and yet here I am. I'm not saying it should be ignored, I'm just saying the body is hugely adaptable and everyone is different

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Thankfully my GP seems to share your opinion Catherine :D

Yesterday my physio said that I seemed relatively fit, agile, supple and strong for my age and build ......... :hi5:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 28th, 2017, 5:40 pm

Yes indeed. My doctor's scales weighed me several pounds heavier than mine (which I had tested and are accurate) last time I was weighed (I usually try to avoid it!), and she measured me as 0.5 inch shorter than I thought I was, which all meant that my BMI went into overweight by one point (26), which meant that because my cholesterol was 0.9 pt above the upper limit (the so-called bad is 0.4 over, the rest is normal), she wanted to put me on statins.

Incidentally I have been given online access to my medical records. I have noticed a few things. I have a 2.69% chance of an emergency admission to hospital in the next 12 months! That feels quite low to me. Ooh and a cardiovascular disease 10 year risk score of 1.43. Diabetes risk 1.67. These numbers may be meaningless...
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rainbow » October 28th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Herbidacious wrote:Incidentally I have been given online access to my medical records. I have noticed a few things. I have a 2.69% chance of an emergency admission to hospital in the next 12 months! That feels quite low to me. Ooh and a cardiovascular disease 10 year risk score of 1.43. Diabetes risk 1.67. These numbers may be meaningless...

Those numbers sound good to me, and I don't think they are meaningless :D

Catherine wrote:I'm not prepared to say what mine is, but I just want to say that BMI should only be used as a guideline. I think too many Dr's rely on it as a bible and the expense of looking at the patient. If the text books are to be believed I should not be alive and yet here I am. I'm not saying it should be ignored, I'm just saying the body is hugely adaptable and everyone is different

Totally agree, Catherine. My Dr. wasn't concerned about my low BMI as he said my BP, cholesterol etc. are all good so I am obviously healthy but at a rather low weight.
A previous Dr. told me to try and gain some weight, but I ignored her advice ;) I was pleased to find a new GP when we moved who has a more holistic approach :D
Rainbow
Registered

Postby dennispc » October 31st, 2017, 9:08 am

Thanks Patsy for the link to the BMI calculator, it certainly gives me a lot to smile about. This morning my BMI is 29,

The best you can do is eat healthy food and increase your fitness. This will boost your health, whatever the case. If you lose weight in the process, all the better. At the age of 80, a weight loss is far less important than it may have been earlier in your life. Keep this in mind when reading the following comments.

Your weight target seems sensible. If you lose 2 kilogram down to a target weight of 80 kilograms, you will reach your optimal weight range.

Avoid eating too sweet, too fat and too much.

Does anyone know if this site is credible? There's such a difference between its conclusions and the NHS one, which also gives me a BMI of 29. But,

You are overweight. Losing 21.3kg would put you in the middle of the healthy weight range.

That's 47lb :o

That's a puzzle. :?
dennispc
Registered

Postby hickybank » October 31st, 2017, 9:18 am

I think should lose just enough weight to look right & feel right
I am a short 5.4 tall & weigh 10St 6 Lb, according to these sites my ideal weight should be 9 St 8 Lb, if I did that I would look like a skeleton.
I did get down to 10.00 St, but people were asking me if I had been ill, my face was all drawn & you could see my ribs.
So go with what you feel good with
Common sense is not so common
A brain is as strong as it's weakest think
hickybank
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » October 31st, 2017, 9:24 am

When I linked this on another fb group, several of use were told the same thing which made me think that it wasn't credible ... however, someone fudged the figures and did get a different result (as you have got different from me) ... I only found this link by chance as I did want to get my bmi since I had been given the bad news from my surgery earlier in the year, telling me I was in the overweight category ! :( The thing with bmi calculations is the normal (NHS?) ones DON'T take account of age, gender and ethnicity do they ? They certainly don't take account of muscle to fat ratio.
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 31st, 2017, 9:39 am

I have read recently that at a healthy weight ribs should be visible. It is only because we have gradually become fatter that this seems too thin nowadays.

It will be a while before I need to worry about that :lol:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 31st, 2017, 2:01 pm

earthmaiden wrote:I have read recently that at a healthy weight ribs should be visible. It is only because we have gradually become fatter that this seems too thin nowadays.

I was quite slim when I was 28ish ... I kept passing out and I stopped menstruating ... obviously not healthy for me.
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » October 31st, 2017, 2:44 pm

Up until I was 28 (when I met my future husband...) you could see my ribs back and front - chest and back. I am pretty sure I was underweight. It didn't really look very nice, and I had no bosom whatsoever, but I didn't feel unwell.

I googled this. Most of the web sites saying having ribs showing is not a sign of being underweight are body building ones... I guess the bottom line is that their visibility is not really a very good benchmark for whether or not one is the right weight, and certainly not of healthiness.

I still need to start my diet :shock: But I do seem to have lost 3lbs since this thread was started by cutting down on desserts and snacks.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 31st, 2017, 5:49 pm

Not sure about humans, but with animals (certainly dogs and cats) the general rule is you should be able to feel ribs easily and vertebrae with difficulty (as they should be snuggled into muscle) but I think vertebrae show a little more in some humans

If you look at early bathing beauties, very slim by current standards, I think the ribs show clearly with arms raised, but not when relaxed

We have certainly got used to a dual standards where we expect fashion models to be ridiculously thin, but the rest of us to be quite chubby, neither is ideal
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby liketocook » October 31st, 2017, 7:44 pm

dennispc wrote:Thanks Patsy for the link to the BMI calculator, it certainly gives me a lot to smile about. This morning my BMI is 29,

The best you can do is eat healthy food and increase your fitness. This will boost your health, whatever the case. If you lose weight in the process, all the better. At the age of 80, a weight loss is far less important than it may have been earlier in your life. Keep this in mind when reading the following comments.

Your weight target seems sensible. If you lose 2 kilogram down to a target weight of 80 kilograms, you will reach your optimal weight range.

Avoid eating too sweet, too fat and too much.

Does anyone know if this site is credible? There's such a difference between its conclusions and the NHS one, which also gives me a BMI of 29. But,

You are overweight. Losing 21.3kg would put you in the middle of the healthy weight range.

That's 47lb :o

That's a puzzle. :?

This would seem to be the message that is on the video loop at my GPs surgery that it's better to be as active as you can, eat healthily, drink moderately, don't smoke and be overweight than have "healthy" BMI and a poor diet/lifestyle. The video is Canadian and there is no mention of BMI throughout. Certainly at various health checks in the last year or so I've not been weighed and questions have more been around diet/lifestyle.
liketocook
Registered

Postby dennispc » November 1st, 2017, 9:21 am

Live to eat – a good motto.

GP is happy with my health, mainly because she knows what we eat.

Recently GP's were complaining about people getting information from the internet and coming to false conclusions, but the official NHS site is telling me to lose 25% of my body weight to be healthy. I think that advice is dangerous at any age for someone with my starting point.

As you say Patsy, it doesn't take into account other circumstances.

North Somerset has announced it's considering making people who smoke or who are obese wait three months longer for hospital treatment. Is that the way to go?
dennispc
Registered

Postby miss mouse » November 1st, 2017, 11:17 am

dennispc wrote:North Somerset has announced it's considering making people who smoke or who are obese wait three months longer for hospital treatment. Is that the way to go?

So that they are more ill when treated? It is a funny way of doing things to my mind.
miss mouse
Registered

Postby Suelle » November 1st, 2017, 11:38 am

miss mouse wrote:
dennispc wrote:North Somerset has announced it's considering making people who smoke or who are obese wait three months longer for hospital treatment. Is that the way to go?

So that they are more ill when treated? It is a funny way of doing things to my mind.

I thought the idea was that they addressed the issue in the 3 months - by trying to stop smoking or lose weight - but if they become more ill in the meantime it's not a good policy.
Suelle
Global Moderator

Postby dennispc » November 1st, 2017, 2:07 pm

Are considering.

However my BiL from the North East has to lose weight before they will operate on his knee.

And,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09 ... ations-by/
dennispc
Registered

Postby miss mouse » November 2nd, 2017, 8:43 am

From the link

" The restrictions will apply to standard hip and knee operations."

Presumably the patients cannot mobilise/exercise because of the pain they are in and meanwhile continue to lose whatever fitness they have.
miss mouse
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 8th, 2017, 9:51 am

I got on the scales this morning for the first time in ages. I have been eating like mad, I think it's the stress of what is going on here at work, but to my suprise I have lost 2lb :bounce:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 8th, 2017, 10:31 am

That happens to me from time to time, but then it turns out that they're not lost ... merely mislaid ... and they turn up again :rolleyes:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby icelesley » November 8th, 2017, 12:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 8th, 2017, 2:40 pm

You have to keep bashing them over the head Suffs! :lol:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby suffolk » November 8th, 2017, 2:52 pm

earthmaiden wrote:You have to keep bashing them over the head Suffs! :lol:

I've been trying to smother them with cod and chips, as well you know :rolleyes:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 8th, 2017, 8:20 pm

:lol: :lol:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » November 9th, 2017, 3:32 pm

Last week whilst in Lidls they had a set of scales for a fiver and have not had a set in the house for about 15 years :? Since being on the waggon for the last 2+ weeks I weighed myself last Thursday and again today and as long as I am reading the stones (don't do kilos) correctly have lost 5+ lbs. Have not really been strict with myself, but I was quite surprised. I suppose 4 long stints in the garden lugging large amounts of conifer to various parts of the garden have given me some exercise so will just keep going and stay off the alcohol for the time being.

Very many years ago I spent a couple of years on the Microdiet. Does anyone else remember it ??? It was a sachet of powder you shook up with water and was a meal replacement. It did work for me but I got bored with it after 2 years. My main problem is I like the taste of food too much ! S&K pudding tonight !!! :chops: :chops: :twisted: :twisted:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Catherine » November 9th, 2017, 5:19 pm

.........'I try to lose weight but it keeps finding me'...... :P :duck:
Catherine
Registered

Previous

Return to The Coffee Shop