Open Table

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Open Table

Postby Pepper Pig » January 16th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Do any of you do the Open Table deals regularly? I use it to book restaurants but seldom go for the meals on offer as I think the Set Meal each restaurant does is either similar or the same price. And sometimes the choice on Open Table is more restricted.

My swimming group have decided to lunch once a month at different London eateries and one of the girls insists that Open Table is the way to go. She says it’s because she’s Jewish and absolutely has to have a bargain whenever she buys anything. :lol: I’m not convinced that OT is any better than the Set Lunch most restaurants offer.

Is she right?
Pepper Pig
Registered

Re: Open Table

Postby StokeySue » January 16th, 2018, 4:23 pm

I've not done it it that often PP but I find the lunch deals on Open table or Book a table usually very good, and some times the evening deal as well

You do of course have to check the website of the restaurant but the deal is usually good in my experience, the last one we did in fact was the usual set menu + a free cocktail for the same price or slightly less
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Return to The Coffee Shop