Chatterbox LXXXI - Rodney

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXXI - Rodney

Postby StokeySue » April 14th, 2018, 6:24 pm

Sounds like a good day Zosh

I noticed yesterday when I went about a mile on the bus all the magnolias havev come out, several varieties that would normally come into flower over a period I think, but all together this year
I was on my way to play backgammon in St Pancras station. As you do :D
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » April 14th, 2018, 6:32 pm

Today I have been to 2 parties.

A friend had a birthday earlier in the week and arranged brunch for 20 of us at a nearby pub.
It was lovely and I managed to limit myself to one glass of fizz.

That was because I was going straight from there to a different pub where a neighbour was celebrating his 80th birthday.

I am so glad I made a chilli earlier because I really don't feel like cooking. :oops:
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 15th, 2018, 6:00 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, I have donned my cotton trousers for the first time this year, the bed quilts need to go to the dry cleaners and it will be some sort of salad for lunch. Yes, the weather has improved.

moira :mug:
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 15th, 2018, 6:11 am

Morning all.

The weather has changed in the opposite direction. I can't warm up. Did think of using the radiators for the first time but can't turn the knobs! Grr! I really need a massive declutter today. It will make finding / doing things a lot easier.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby jrc » April 15th, 2018, 7:35 am

Hello. I know Wf went offline for a while yesterday. It is obviously back as I am posting this on my phone. It is still showing the sleeping robot on my iPad despite rebooting. Any ideas please? :hug:
This happened once before but I cannot remember how I remedied it. :rolleyes:
jrc
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 15th, 2018, 8:44 am

It happened to me yesterday first thing, it has happened once before a while back, I assumed maintenace work was going on, waited a bit on both occasions and it came back.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 15th, 2018, 9:30 am

Morning everyne :wave:

It's a beautiful day here too and so much warmer. I've got my linen trousers out too Moira because we have a lunch invitation and we are hoping we might eat outside.

The thought of playing backgammon in St Pancras stat thereion made me smile Sue. It seems one can do so many interesting things there. I'm really looking forward to trying a few :lol:

In our big clear out we found the DVD of The Duchess. We bought it because I had enjoyed the book so much but never got round to watching it. So after our delicious pieds and paquets followed by strawberries, meringues and chantilly we had a pleasant evening's viewing.
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 15th, 2018, 10:00 am

Everything is returning to what passes for normal in Cyprus. Lenia has a function on at the taverna, the chairs have been dressed with their white covers. The skate boarders are in the middle of the road, I do wish that they would use the side roads, they are just as hilly.
Everything is growing fast, Deb has both oregano and mint drying on terrace railings. The fight with the weeds continues.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby jrc » April 15th, 2018, 10:41 am

TeresaFoodie wrote:It happened to me yesterday first thing, it has happened once before a while back, I assumed maintenace work was going on, waited a bit on both occasions and it came back.

I knew by Fb it was offline but using the quick button thingy on the iPad this morning it was showing the same but was up and running on the phone. In the end I turned off the iPad and that didn’t work so I reloaded it and here I am :D
jrc
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 15th, 2018, 11:48 am

Hello
<adopts Geordie accent>
Day three in the Stokey flat, and the unidentified chirping noise continues unabated.

<resumes normal voice>
I must have now spent several hours and can't find the little so and so. May just leave it and see if the builders have any :idea:

Have a good day
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 15th, 2018, 11:57 am

My guess is that its something with failing batteries. Smoke alarm or similar? I suppose it is definitely coming from your house? A neighbour had a burglar alarm that did the chirping thing once, when they had gone away. It took us ages to work out where it was coming from. Nearly drove us bonkers.
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 15th, 2018, 12:35 pm

I was woken up by five, loud, successive beeps the other night. I suppose it could have been my electricity meter letting me know it was running low but it was around midnight and didn't half make me jump! I remembered to stick a tenner on it this morning. Thing is, this meter has been fit so high up by the ceiling it's almost impossible to see the credit on it without a step ladder. Stupid place to put it. Plus, when you top up you have to hold a button in which I find hard to do with this shoulder.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

I was about to remark that we do not go in for beeps or chirps apart from phones needing recharging but remembered the washing machine and microwave. I have not mentioned the naturally occurring chirps.
Years ago when I lived in the UK a cricket got into my bedroom, I lived in a second floor flat. It took me over a week to find it as it never chirped in day light or when the light was on. It was in the laundry basket.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 15th, 2018, 2:36 pm

One of my bug bears - clicking clocks! :scared: Whenever I stay with my Dad at his brother's house I know they have a very small but very loud ticking clock in the room where I stay. First thing i do when I get there and put my overnight bag on the bed, I wrap it in a specially packed flannel and hide it somewhere then put it back again in the morning with them being none the wiser. I couldn't sleep through that, no chance. :lol:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 15th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Just back from a delicious lunch although very thought provoking because it was made by my very poorly Danish friend who pushed the boat way out and made something fabulous. At the end she said she doesn't think she will be able to cook like that much longer but wants to go out with a bang. We could see she was strugggling but she absolutely refused any help.

I came home and had a good old weep.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Luca » April 15th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Just back from a delicious lunch although very thought provoking because it was made by my very poorly Danish friend who pushed the boat way out and made something fabulous. At the end she said she doesn't think she will be able to cook like that much longer but wants to go out with a bang. We could see she was strugggling but she absolutely refused any help.

I came home and had a good old weep.

:hug: I'm not surprised. I've been in similar situations recently. It's very tough.

How lovely however that she still wishes to, and has the ability to, provide such wonderful hospitality to her close friends. It doesn't make it easier but can at times be a comfort.
Luca
Global Moderator

Postby earthmaiden » April 15th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Just looking in to catch up.

I love magnolias, my dream garden would have a tree for sure. I haven't seen any yet. I noticed whilst out earlier that there was beautiful pink and white blossom on the trees outside our local community centre. I expect the trees in the local park are looking pretty.

What a shame that the strange cheep hasn't been identified yet! I suppose that Moira could be right, one hears of all kinds of strange creatures settling in London (the non human variety of course!). I am always amused at how so many now take parakeets for granted.

Linen trousers ... outdoor tables ... mmmmm! I had to go out and deliver a few leaflets when I got up at lunchtime. I hadn't realised until I opened the front door that it was raining and it is decidedly colder than it's been for the past few days. Can we really be in for a heatwave by the end of the week? Nightshifts have all been done - now I have 1001 things to do before setting off on my travels on Wednesday. I see that there are unusually high temperatures in Sydney at the moment so am having to rethink my wardrobe but can see it getting colder all of a sudden. I might get to have a dip in the surf though which would be wonderful, I thought it'd be too late in the year. The girls have all been discussing what to wear at the reunion dinner. I am toying with the idea of taking nothing suitable and having a shopping spree there ... but wondering if it's a bit of risk. We'll see. I'm going to spend the rest of today having a clean up of the house and sorting paperwork, then tomorrow will concentrate on packing.

Rats :hug: :hug: :hug:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 15th, 2018, 3:12 pm

I'm pretty sure now that my chirping is behind the plasterboard (replaced abot 7 years ago) so it's either as I first thought a bit of leftover burglar alarm or a tool they left such as the doofer that finds the studs in a stud partition. I just hope it grinds to a halt soon
The good thing is it has made me retry my good headphones, I thought the battery had given up but it seems not :tu: :tu:

Ratatouille :hug:
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 15th, 2018, 4:17 pm

Sounds like you could have the rights of it Sue.

Rats- it's horrid isn't it? I hope you're able to share some happy times with her yet awhile. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 15th, 2018, 4:38 pm

:hug: for you and your friend Rats.... EM I bet you are like a cat on a hot tin roof !!!

When the leyllandi was cut down, the circles of wood were placed under the laurel hedge to season. So now the new Hobbit house is taking shape and the circles are about to be trapped under the hedge by a new bank of earth which will be graduated to the edge of the new build. Mr. Z. spent an hour removing the circles of wood to a new location otherwise we would struggle to access them in the near future. He was not happy doing it, thought the builders should do it....? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rose fertiliser has been given to the roses, just before the rain started.... On my new healthy regime I took a brisk half hour walk around the village.

Not sure what will be happening tomorrow. I have an 8.45 extraction at the treatment centre but...... still waiting for the results of a blood test to see if I can have the sedation to have the extraction..... I shall be on the phone as soon as they open to see what is going on.... I have a bit of a negative feeling about it all - time will tell.

Enough food has been cooked for the next few days. If I am sedated tomorrow, I have been sternly instructed that no cooking will be carried out !!! :o
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 16th, 2018, 5:07 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, Rats: I have heard versions of your story several times. When my parents lived in Torquay a cousin of my father contacted them out of the blue, she visited them, they later realised that she was going around all her relatives saying goodbye.

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 16th, 2018, 7:15 am

Good morning wild ones. I can only get in to wild food through Google, if I go to the bookmark the site can't be found :rolleyes: I have deleted the original bookmark and tried to save a new one, but it will not save it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: problems problems :rolleyes: But we have Sun at the moment, with a promise of lots more later :bounce: :bounce:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 16th, 2018, 7:20 am

Morning all,
Very bright and breezy here. Down to light top and shorts to heave ho on boxes of my gear. I am very happy it is not hotter! I am sweating pig like already! :lol: Mum's over in a bit with freezer food and we will be getting rid of some of these cardboard boxes. Yippee!
Have fun all!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 16th, 2018, 8:27 am

Morning everyone :wave:
It is a beautiful morning here but certainly nowhere warm enough for shorts!. Not that is ever is in my book. Best worn by slim teens and 20s with beautiful long legs, not slightly more rounded 50+s of either sex :scared:

Hope you get sorted today Tezza. We are on the very last stages of the library and hoping to finish it today. At the same time the first load of washing is ready to hang out in the sun for the first time in ages.

em you must be counting the hours. I hope plans are going well.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 16th, 2018, 9:05 am

Tezza darling, ladies don't sweat, they just glow .. :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I think that light comfy clothes, including shorts are in order when you're moving things around in the privacy of your own home. I am lounging round unshowered in an orange jumper and pair of blue pyjama trousers (thought I'd do the chores before dressing properly) - usually an invitation for some long lost friend or relative to turn up on the doorstep unannounced. It's lovely to see some sun, I think that some newer houses do get very hot, mine is made of stone and usually keeps quite cool.

I spent a considerable time yesterday sorting out and dealing with my mail from the past week. A lot of junk of course but needs to be looked at in case it's not or in case there is some bit of personal info hidden which needs shredding :rolleyes: . The postman has just arrived with a pile more :evil: :evil:. However, I did open a very welcome letter yesterday. I loathe paperwork and anything to do with money so can be a bit lax. After hearing of the success of others, I took up the offer from a PPI firm to see if I could claim anything. I know it is easy and cheaper to do it oneself but I would never have got round to it. It isn't as simple as the ads would have one believe and there have been endless letters and phone calls from the company. They identified areas where I might be owed money and wanted me to sign letters to those companies making claims that were untrue. I wasn't happy about that, I think they are standard letters and people just sign them and hope for the best but I think that is not only dishonest but fraudulent. We eventually agreed on what I found acceptable and I signed (this has been going on since last October). In the mail opened yesterday was a letter saying that one of the claims had been successful and the sum mentioned will pay for my forthcoming trip. Gobsmacked is the only word I can think of to describe how I felt. I am wondering if I will be successful with any of the others now.

Just doing the finishing touches to housework and laundry and then it's packing time. I have lived out of a suitcase for months in the past but still hate having to whittle down the choices to the minimum.

Hope everyone enjoys the sun today - what a shame it's not the weekend :cocktail: :cocktail:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 16th, 2018, 9:19 am

earthmaiden wrote:one of the claims had been successful and the sum mentioned will pay for my forthcoming trip.

That is how my Bro and SIL funded their trip to Croatia last September. I think that they may have done their own paperwork.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 16th, 2018, 9:42 am

I have just done a similar PPI form which was much more in depth than the check that Mr. Z did, we will see what transpires.

What a morning ! I apologise for any spelling errors I am still drowsy.... Called the treatment centre at 7am and discovered that blood was good enough to proceed. So skates on and was seen at 8.45. I am now home with a large bag of drugs, instructions, gauzes. Mr. Z went shopping while I was under.... God knows what he has bought !

I'm off for another snooze for the time being..... Oh yes, I have a cavern in my mouth the size of a black hole....!
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby PurpleLuv » April 16th, 2018, 10:11 am

I have a cavern in my mouth the size of a black hole

They always feel that way, leave it alone to heal & no poking with your tongue :tu:

Spent Friday afternoon at the Solicitors in Bangor doing house papers, all good so far.

Good news on the PPI EM, here's my magnolia in the garden, last year & just about to wake up & bud.
Attachments
mag.jpg
PurpleLuv
Global Moderator

Postby StokeySue » April 16th, 2018, 10:57 am

I got my PPI for credit cards some time ago, need to check if I can get it for my mortgage as well, but they sent me a form for that which I will complete soon (need to make sure I have all the original paperwork in order)
Need to sort paperwork full stop
Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 16th, 2018, 12:11 pm

Take it easy Zosh and as Sea says try to leave it alone.

Good news about the PPI em, just what you need at such a time :bounce: :bounce: . We thought we might have a claim on a previous bank account loan but, because we are no longer UK residents we have no claim.

Just come in from the balcony where it is verging on the hot. Wisteria coming out and is covered with black bees which make the sleepiest noise imaginable. Unfortunately it makes me sneeze too!
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Meganthemog » April 16th, 2018, 4:52 pm

A friend of mine let a company investigate the PPI for her and she had a cheque for .......................... £23,000 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: She had to pay the company just over 9 grand but even so was quids in! She took me and OH out for dinner - we ate lobster and drank good wine and toasted RBS!
Meganthemog
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 16th, 2018, 4:58 pm

:o :o :o Fantastic ! I have fingers very crossed.....

Feeling more human this avo. I am sure that the sedation I had today was more 'knock out' than the last one I had for my colonoscopy.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » April 16th, 2018, 5:42 pm

The cheque we got was for even more than that MM. :o :o Was why I could afford to take phased retirement.

I too am investigating the mortgage one at the moment.
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 16th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Good evening everyone,
Been awol over the weekend as my balance flung a real wobbler but thankfully I'm feeling steadier better now so fingers crossed.
No PPI for me - the only one we had was solely in my ex's name (and no he didn't share :x )
We have a storm coming in and boy is it blowing, just as well I didn't fix the dodgy green house pane at the weekend as it would just have come off again.
Mr/Mrs Hedgehog has returned, my son pressure hosed my bird feeders and some seed was left on a slab. They were well (and noisely) slurped....
After some lovely food over the weekend - salmon on Saturday and duck breasts yesterday it's back to "old clothes & porridge" today with sausage roll, beans, mushrooms and oven chips. That said I really enjoyed it :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby Grasshopper » April 16th, 2018, 7:47 pm

We had yesterday's leftovers, (pork loin & veg), mixed with some boiled rice & gravy - yum!
:chops:
Grasshopper
Spring ventures forth to plant the grain
And Summer dries the straw
Autumn gathers in the harvest
And Winter shuts the door

Grasshopper
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 16th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Hello folks. We're home :D lovely weekend punctuated by plumbing blips but all sorted now. Snuggling under the duvet now ... see you in the morning ... sweet dreams all :D
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 16th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Welcome home Suffs!

Meganthemog wrote:A friend of mine let a company investigate the PPI for her and she had a cheque for .......................... £23,000

Wow to that and to PP! What amazing windfalls people have had! Some may not class it as a windfall but frankly I think that some were not mis-sold at all but they still pay up. Today's was the first of about 7 claims but I don't dare hope for much more. There is only one which I really hope pays up .. I had a Shell card circa 1999 and when I rang to authorise a new card an really obnoxious man kept me on the phone refusing to authorise the card until he had persuaded me to have PPI. I should have told him where to go but didn't - I have never forgotten the call. To receive a payment from them would be most satisfactory. :lol: .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 17th, 2018, 5:17 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, I hear that UK residents are in for a warm spell :D I am trying to sort out my early summer clothes, I suspect that I shall have a pile of ironing :(

cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 17th, 2018, 7:06 am

Morning all, I am more with it today ! Mr. Z has gone off for an EDF training day and I have a few light tasks to complete. A bowl of coleslaw, sorting supper, washing will go on if the sun ever appears.....

Blockwork arrives via a forklift so should see some action on the build front. Sols. are hinting at June/July for funds from Switzerland, I will believe it when they land !!!! Land developer is expecting increased offer for land. It was actually a cock-up on the calculation front that we think they thought they could swing by us but Mr. Z. checked their figures and they were about 1/2 mill. out !!!!!! :o
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 17th, 2018, 7:16 am

Good morning wild ones. It's dull, windy and about to rain, so much for the Sunny they forecast, maybe it will arrive tomorrow, we shall see :rolleyes: Laundry day today, bedding first.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 17th, 2018, 7:32 am

Morning all! :wave:

Things seem to be moving along well Zosh. Hope your mouth's not too sore today.

Very dull and windy this morning with rain forecast. Naturally I have a hair appointment - they never happen on calm, sunny days! It's hair and shopping this morning then lunch with a friend. My case is just about packed, I just need to weigh it so it will probably be unpacked again several times. I am quite amazed that every time I travel I seem to need so many more leads and plugs for things that need charging than I did the time before :rolleyes:. It would at least be helpful if one sort fitted all.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 17th, 2018, 8:02 am

Thanks EM it is quite calm which surprises me. I have a slight hamster face on one side but have not taken pain killers since 2pm yesterday.

You must be very excited, I would be hopping about !!! :scared: Have a superb time and see you at the Ratty Mini Meet.

Purps, will try to keep the tongue away from the black hole....
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 17th, 2018, 8:16 am

Morning everyone :wave:

Lovely morning again. We had the window open for the first time this year last night which proved to be a bit if a mistake. There is a pair of courting Scops owls in the hameau and they pinged all night. One of them decided to make his post on our bedroom shutters which were on the latch. Their call is so persistent and penetrating especially when nearly in the bedroom. Eventyally at about 4.00am Mr R got up and closed the shutters but the owl merely flew down onto the railing of the balcony. I love then dearly but I wish they would choose somewhere a little further away for their date.

We are out for supper with friends tonight. They have a beautiful garden so I'm looking forward to ssing it in all it's spring loveliness.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 17th, 2018, 8:40 am

Ratatouille wrote:There is a pair of courting Scops owls

I love Scops Owls, luckily our local pairs live in either the pine trees or the olives about 200 metres away.
I have been to one of the local supermarkets, Alpha Mega, the have a reputation for being expensive but I always find them very helpful, The till girl offered to get one of the lads to load my 2x 10litre bottles of water, I declined but it was nice to be asked. What I really need is someone to help me unload the car and negotiate the steps. Deb usually helps me but she has hurt her back and is laying on her bed having taken some Diclofenac.

cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby PurpleLuv » April 17th, 2018, 8:54 am

Rats, are you anywhere near Avignon? I have meetings there in June & will treat you to lunch if local & fancy it :tu:

I was mis-sold Pension life cover as a pre curser for obtaining a mortgage many years ago, apparently it is not the same as PPI though :rolleyes:
PurpleLuv
Global Moderator

Postby suffolk » April 17th, 2018, 8:55 am

Oh dear ... poor Debs :o hope she's back on her feet very soon.
Also hope the sore mouth is better quickly Zosh.
Anyone else poorly while we've been away? :plink: :plink: :plink:

It's overcast today but they're promising better things ... I have to go to the garden centre today to buy potting compost ... I also need to sharpen my hoe ... if I can find the file/rasp/thingy.

I left tomato, courgette, cosmos and some other seeds in the heated propagator to germinate while we were away, thinking that they'd just be peeking through by now ... but they've almost pushed the lids off :shock: They'll need potting on very soon ... busy, busy, busy ...

Plus, I've a fancy for a Smoked haddock and leek tart for supper .... better make the pastry before I get dirt under my nails again ;) :oops: :lol:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 17th, 2018, 9:00 am

Good morning
Waiting for the builder
He has the steps he is going to install but he phoned about an hour ago to say he is caught in the traffic behind the severe crash on the A503, just looked on the BBC, it's major :o

Chirping update: no change

The sun is lurking

Have a good day
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 17th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Sea that sounds lovely but it does depend on date because we have house guests. Avignon is also practically a no-go area at the moment, they are building a tramway. :scared: :scared:

PM me and we can talk.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 17th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Harrumph! Well, that was a slightly more expensive trip than I'd bargained for ... but I suppose it could've been worse .......

£70 in the GC on compost, Fish Blood & Bone and various necessary incidentals ... sweet pea plants had sticky labels, some windowsill trays for the seedlings to save the paintwork ... that sort of thing ........... then to the SM for the smoked haddock ....... and as I reversed slowly out of my parking space the car behind me reversed out quite quickly (she'd been waiting for another car to get out of her way) ... think we were both in each other's blind spots and as we were at an angle the Reversing Bleeper didn't register her car until my bumper slid along her bumper ... I didn't feel any impact and there was not a mark on my car but the paint on her bumper had bubbled up and flaked ... fortunately she was a sensible woman a bit older than me who was very happy with my offer of £50 to get some touch up paint and pay someone a few pounds to spray it on for her. Phew! It was one of those 50:50 things, but her car came off worse ... Lola is built like a tank. Her insurance company would probably have insisted on a new bumper :rolleyes:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » April 17th, 2018, 12:24 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Sea that sounds lovely but it does depend on date because we have house guests. Avignon is also practically a no-go area at the moment, they are building a tramway. :scared: :scared:

PM me and we can talk.

I think it was Purps, not Seatallan. ;)
Pepper Pig
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop