Chatterbox LXXXI - Rodney

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXXI - Rodney

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 12th, 2018, 10:23 am

Crikey, that is a long list of meds! That would usually cost a fortune, so well done there!

I keep getting bombarded by texts from TV licencing. Thank you for your payment type of things. Then another saying my license has been cancelled. Then another I am in arrears. Ooh, £17. Scary! In the hands of a manager now I've had a word. Should get a call back tomorrow.

Left hand, right hand, again!

If I get a knock on the door I'll either a) not open it, or b) open it and pull the TV plug out of the wall. Goodness me, It's not hard!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 12th, 2018, 10:23 am

musselsandfries wrote:Nat West.......... they are currently driving me to distraction

I eventually got through to NatWest, or to be correct Deb got through using the same phone numbers as I tried yesterday and earlier this morning, the new card will be sent to me by post. I tried to get it sent via one of the courier companies, DHL or UPS but they insist on sending it by post. Fingers crossed.

On a more cheerful note I bought a string of new seasons garlic, it is hanging by the back door, that should keep the vampires away :evil:

Moira
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 12th, 2018, 10:27 am

Good news on the bank and garlic front! :tu:

Especially the garlic!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 12th, 2018, 10:33 am

TeresaFoodie wrote:I keep getting bombarded by texts from TV licencing. Thank you for your payment type of things. Then another saying my license has been cancelled. Then another I am in arrears. Ooh, £17. Scary! In the hands of a manager now I've had a word. Should get a call back tomorrow.

If I get a knock on the door I'll either a) not open it, or b) open it and pull the TV plug out of the wall. Goodness me, It's not hard!

Did you transfer the address on your licence when you recently moved ? Pulling the plug won't exonerate you from not having a current licence though, but if you've been paying by DD then perhaps check that the payments were kept up to date ?
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby PurpleLuv » April 12th, 2018, 11:25 am

Hi & welcome M&F :hug:

LTC :hug: I have had the same in the past LTC :hug: Watch out for lymph node pain, it spread to there last time & resulted in Antibiotics on top of everything else.

Nasty bruise Zosh, I wont be posting a picture of mine :oops: :lol:
PurpleLuv
Global Moderator

Postby liketocook » April 12th, 2018, 12:01 pm

Thanks purps, I've been given a list of things to look out for including swollen glands and eye pain but hopefully the meds will hammer it...

I randomly remembered that I had stored a large begonia bulb in a pot of dry compost over the winter. It seems to have survived so I've repotted it. It had the most beautiful, blowsy deep salmon pink flowers so fingers crossed it will grow again this year. :D It's lovely outside if you are out of the wind so after my lunch & nap I'm heading outside as the forecast isn't great for tomorrow so I best make the most of it :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 12th, 2018, 12:22 pm

Glad you, or rather Debs, got through Moira. I hope they remember to put Europe stamps on it. I had two cards and 3 pins go astray or arrive weeks late because they had put UK postage on. When I pointed out the problem I was told that the bank staff who order them have no control over what postage is applied and anyway the UK are still in the EU so it didn't matter.
I noticed that after my direct call to the manager the correct postage has been used.

I hope the meds work swiftly for you ltc. Here people feel very cheated if they come out of the pharmacy with anything less than a carrier bag full. Meds are paid for with a combination of the state system and the top up insurance that almost everyone has.

The rain stopped long enough for us to make a start on the ark but it has started again over lunch time
Je pense, donc je suis. - Decartes
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 12th, 2018, 12:33 pm

It's unusual here to get so many at once, usually it's try something and if needed add something else. That said this is my fifth outbreak of either herpes or shingles since the end of January hence the "all guns blazing" approach.
liketocook
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 12th, 2018, 1:20 pm

DD recently changed her bank account ... her new bank card and the envelope containing the PIN arrived in the same delivery (really not supposed to happen) ... and were both put through the door of the wrong flat number ... delivering to 1B rather than !A ... !A is a garden flat and though a side gate and around the back ... the posties should know this ... there's a sign on the side gate and on the front window with an arrow pointing to the side gate, and the front door is clearly labelled 1B.

The neighbours don't speak or read much English and had opened one of the envelopes before realising what had happened ... they immediately took the envelopes round to DD with effusive apologies ... fortunately it was clear that the PIN seal was intact ... DD phoned the new bank who admitted that it was a less than ideal start for a new customer ... they say they will include the words 'Side Gate' after the first line of DD's address in future.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 12th, 2018, 1:31 pm

I forgot to mention earlier that when I was buying braising steak a young man, British was having some meat filleted out from some beef ribs, it was brisket. Our excellent butcher reminded him that it needed long cooking, "that's alright, I am going to cook it for fourteen hours". I wonder if someone gave him a posh barbecue for his birthday? Later I saw him browsing the spice shelves.
The cake making part of the bakery had a large pile of heart shaped chocolate cakes, I wonder if they were for a wedding or possibly an engagement party?

moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 12th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Just a quick peep in to see how everyone is.

jrc - what a wonderful lunch! :luv:

Zosh - :hug: :hug: :hug: you really are going through the wars aren't you! :(

Sue - many women of a 'certain age', me included, would be very envious of bushy brows. Many of us lose them completely!

:hug: :hug: :hug: to all with things wrong.

Oh, bureaucracy is so tiresome. TV licencing is one of the worst, I have had awful battles with them on behalf of my son in the past :evil: :evil:. The only reason I can see why simple things are made so difficult is because we are governed by inefficient computer systems where new bits have been built on top of old bits Heath Robinson style and a transaction cannot take a simple route from A to B (and extra people have to be employed to deal with the failings manually half the time as well :rolleyes: ). As for the bank card saga, reminds me of the discussion we've had before after I discovered that they deliver passports using couriers who can't read maps and don't require a signature and rely on the goodwill of those who receive them in error to return them.

After what feels like days of rain it is just dull today. I haven't seen much of it as I'm in night owl mode this week. Time to get dressed and set off for another night in paradise .. :lol: :lol: .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Sloe-Gin » April 12th, 2018, 2:43 pm

I'm drooling at jrc's lunch. I have had a series of quite dire meals out recently and would love, just once, to have a decent lunch. These were at places where you normally get that, but out of 3 recent ones, I've had 3 bad ones.

Our window cleaner came this morning while I was out. Desite being asked to shut the patio gate, he left it open! I had 4 dogs straight out with the chickens! Thankfully, all were unscathed, unlike the window cleaner's ears!
Eat, drink and be merry
Sloe-Gin
Registered

Postby mogatogs » April 12th, 2018, 2:49 pm

Afternoon

Just back from the vets, my beautiful George very unwell again, our lovely Kiwi vet thinks he is in renal failure but has given him some steroids and pain relief and some meds, he is now more settled has lost weight but has actually eaten today - will need to think of something else for supper tonight :oops:
paid the bill - £265 :scared: back again in two weeks, we just love him so much and so does Millie, she came with me for the journey and had her claws beautified (I'm too scared to do it!) they keep each other calm :luv:

Trip to Yorkshire cancelled as we can't expect other people to look after them whilst unwell, so lots of cuddle time this weekend, OH has permission to go flying. Have a good weekend folks :hug:

p.s. Teresa you made the right decision re pussy cats :hug: :hug:
mogatogs
Registered

Postby Cheezy_Jazzy » April 12th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Evening all :hug:

I have finally got a date for my hysterectomy after having them cancel it twice and me cancelling it once due to it being too near my jollies. It is now in June :D Funnily enough my gym membership expires the day before, I will rejoin but probably not until September time.

Oh dear Sloe :hug:
ImageImageImageImage
Cheezy_Jazzy
Registered

Postby Amber » April 12th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Twice, we have had overseas banks tell us, to tell local bank managers how to do their jobs. Both times they were correct, just lack of training/information in local (medium size town) branches. I’m a sixty plus year old woman, I shouldn’t have to stand there and stamp my feet in frustration...but it does help :shock: :? :o :x :lol:.

Barclays and NatWest.

(There’s something to be said about just keeping your money under your mattress... :rolleyes: :o :shock: :oops: :D :lol: .)
Amber
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 12th, 2018, 11:08 pm

Good luck CJ! Everything crossed that it is third time lucky :hi5:

My bank (NatWest) is sometimes great online and on phone, sometimes dire. Howe, the manager of the local branch (300 metres away) is very nice and also a tech head so he can sort out most things
Had very nice evening, but too much wine and chocolate
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 13th, 2018, 5:10 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, lovely morning here, the sparrows are very noisy. I believe that house sparrows are in decline in the UK, this maybe because they have all moved to Cyprus.
Paperless transactions have yet to reach Cypriot banks, very transaction requires a duplicate form and signature.

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 13th, 2018, 6:07 am

Good morning all :D :mug: and here you are Sue :plink: ;)

After breakfast we will pack and head for MILs for a couple of days ... three of his family have birthdays in April
do we're delivering presents :D
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 13th, 2018, 6:29 am

Morning all.

Aren't we all going through mini ordeals, but still staying positive about things! I've been woken up by very loud chirping. Sounded like sparrows. They've flown off now. They'll be back I'm sure! Have a good day everyone!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 13th, 2018, 6:55 am

Good morning wild ones. We have rain again, the bottom of the garden looks like a pond again. BUT, we are supposed to be having nice hot weather next week. I will believe it when I see it. :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 13th, 2018, 8:30 am

Morning everyone :wave:

cyprusmoira wrote:Good Morning Wild Ones, lovely morning here, the sparrows are very noisy. I believe that house sparrows are in decline in the UK, this maybe because they have all moved to Cyprus.
Moira :mug:

Well at least all those who aren't in Provence !We have oth house and tree sparrows in the garden They love the ivy on the walls it has given them good shelter this week.

Back to banks, Our French ank is a very strange mixture of ancient and modern. Most thing can be done on line but if, eg , or you want to close an account,collect a new cheque book
or order or collect foreign currency you have to go in person, with identification (including your grandmothers baptismal certificate) and sign numerous bits of paper.

Third time lucky indeed CJ.
:hug: to all poorly people and pets.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 13th, 2018, 8:36 am

Dull Grey and Damp ! Mr. Z has gone to work again, I have made some more curd, this time, lemming and mandarin (think they might actually be satsumas) Lots of peppers to use up in various veg dishes. One will be a mean Rat, not you Rats ! I don't have any aubergine, that's why it's mean !

A sourdough loaf may be prepped today to bake tomorrow morning so fresh bread with poached eggs for brekkie.

Awaiting a call ref my blood test, so am on tenterhooks till that happens.. :?

Be very careful today Wildies..........!
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 13th, 2018, 8:49 am

I'll throw you an aubergine Zosh if you are ready to catch .

Don't remind me of th date The Jersey lot are flying back from the Bahamas :scared:
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 13th, 2018, 9:20 am

Thanks Rats, I am going to experiment with the mean rat and layer it in a pyrex bowl and bake it in the oven when it goes on later today.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 13th, 2018, 9:36 am

Good morning everyone,
It's a horrible wet day outside.
My Dad arrived unexpectedly, rather damp around the edges despite his wet weather gear. He was heading Morrison's to get fish for his dinner and thought he'd pop by, I suspect he was wanting a look at my "hamster" face :rolleyes:
Said face is really quite sore and swollen this morning but thankfully doesn't seem to have spread. The anti viral tablets though are making me feel very dehydrated so have been drinking water and weak tea like it's going out of fashion.
Tonight my son is coming up, I'm making us cajun spiced salmon with baby roasted spuds and either pepper stew or salad. I might make some more soup for lunch, I've a big bag of carrots so might make creamy spiced carrot as I've a tub of creme fraiche lurking. :)
liketocook
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 13th, 2018, 9:58 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
All packed and heading north to MIL's for a couple of days ... I may pop in on my phone if I can get any reception inside her thick stone walls :lol: otherwise I'll be incommunicado 8-)

Hope all poorly ones are better soon :plink: :mug: and that the promised improvement in the weather is here by the time we get back :rolleyes:

Have a lovely weekend folks :wave:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 13th, 2018, 11:47 am

And you Suffs!! Fingers crossed for some proper Spring weather next week if not before. Happy Friday Wildies! :wave: :luv: :hug:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 13th, 2018, 12:18 pm

I have chirping noise in the hall.
The sort of thing a smoke alarm makes when the battery is about to die
I have removed the smoke alarm, the carbon dioxide alarm and the heating control to another room. Obviously none of them. The hall is about the size of a large dining table, the noise is definitely in there not in an adjacent room or the loft above. Seems to be above my head though (high ceiling due to light well, which is painted white and has nothing attached) Not audible at the outside of the lighwell

Completely puzzled, can anyone think of anything else that chirps like this?
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 13th, 2018, 2:14 pm

A quick :wave: :wave:

That does seem odd Sue. Sometimes sounds travel in strange ways and sound as if they are coming from a different direction. If there are no other alarms, meters, clocks, things which need replacement batteries etc. (a doorbell?) I can only think of some kind of creature stuck somewhere - (or your machine which sometimes sounds like a small animal :lol: :lol:)

:hug: :hug: for all the Wildies and animals a bit under the weather.

Looks a bit dull out there, time to get ready for night 5. Don't usually do more than 4 in a row so 6 is a pain. Someone is getting married this weekend so a lot of swaps have been done so that those invited can go to the wedding. Never mind, it will all be well worth it when I get away from it all next week! I've got sooo much to do first!

Have a good day everyone :hug: :hug: :cocktail: :cocktail:
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby scullion » April 13th, 2018, 2:25 pm

you haven't left a landline phone off the hook, running out of battery, have you?
scullion
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 13th, 2018, 2:53 pm

Together with the layered mean rat I have prepped a lamb, rosemary and garlic casserole, rice stuffed peppers, a single beetroot, a starter of pepper, tomato, garlic and basil. these will be cooked alongside a shop bought fish pie that is not enough for 2, so shall pad it out with a starter.

Mr. Z. is home with the lost glove ! I thought that was a gonner ! So the weekend starts here.....
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » April 13th, 2018, 3:34 pm

scullion wrote:you haven't left a landline phone off the hook, running out of battery, have you?

Just what I was thinking.
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby Suelle » April 13th, 2018, 3:40 pm

My Mother had a chirping noise for which the source couldn't be found. We changed all the batteries in her fire alarms etc and still the noise continued. Eventually traced to an old fire alarm which had been replaced by the fire brigade - she had put it away in a cupboard! :rolleyes:

I have a signal booster for the Wi-Fi system which has a high pitched whine, which lasts for about 5 seconds, and sounds at regular intervals. I don't notice it normally, but in absolute silence it can be heard by anyone with good hearing. When I first noticed it, it took ages to track down because my late husband, who wore hearing aids, couldn't hear it.
Suelle
Global Moderator

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 13th, 2018, 4:14 pm

I've got a chirping smart meter. I've had to unplug it. Hasn't affected my electricity supply. Could it be that?
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 13th, 2018, 6:36 pm

We had a chirping in the bedroom during the week. It turned out to be that the branch phone had been unplugged by faithfully Sonia and the phone over the dys had run out of battery. We have a three handset phone , with one on each floor.

I wish I knew how to post pictures from the new smart phone because we had a gem from DS from the "airport" on Long Island. It was a notice which said
" You are respectfully reminded that crabs may not be transported. Thank you for your comprehension" Only someone who has lived there could imagine what must have caused such a notice!
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 13th, 2018, 7:11 pm

Ratatouille wrote:I wish I knew how to post pictures from the new smart phone

Can you get into your emails from your smart phone Rats ? Well you should be able to but have you fathomed that out ? If so, you send yourself an email, attaching the photo from your phone ... then open your email, and then save the photo to where you save photos on your lap top ... then, if you have saved them in a small enough format, you can then put them on here by clicking on POSTREPLY rather than Quick Reply ..... that's how I do it anyway ;) :aww: :tu:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 13th, 2018, 10:28 pm

No, both phone handsets correctly cradled and working
I've tried switching off everything plugged in to the computer and router, no change
Definitely not animal, doesn't sound like it and it has been going now for 13 hours (I was out for most of that)
The old fire alarm broke and was disposed of, and in fact I got rid of a a bag of small electrical things on Tuesday
I don't have a smart meter, and anyway the meters are outside in the yard, about 6m from the house
The only thing I can think of is it's the residue from a very old burglar alarm that didn't work and was removed perhaps 14 years ago, but that seems too long and anyway, it was quite thoroughly removed and the area has been redecorated twice since then

I really am puzzled :?
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 14th, 2018, 6:16 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, lovely morning here, at present we have plans to go over to Melanda Beach for lunch.

Just to allay any fears on our behalf we are in no danger from the attack on Syria. Although yesterday I heard of a Swiss couple cancelling their holiday in Cyprus. Commercial flights from Israel and Lebanon have been coming via different route since the beginning of the week. However I would not plan to go birdwatching by the Akrotiri Salt Lake.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Cheezy_Jazzy » April 14th, 2018, 8:56 am

Morning all :hug:
ImageImageImageImage
Cheezy_Jazzy
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 14th, 2018, 8:58 am

Morning all. Bright and warm here. I have a massive cleaning day today. I will have to really put my back in it. Loads to do and nobody else is going to do it for me. I'll have all the windows open as there is a funny smell in here..i suspect I have a rogue carrot or something. Then trying out my wet room for the first time. Have been having strip washes at the sink as i suspect the shower head is loose.

Worrying news about Syria. Glad you are safe though Moira.
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 14th, 2018, 9:01 am

Morning everyone :wave:

Thanks for the reassurance Moira. We were wondering when we heard the news before 7.00 this morning. I'm just thankful that a few people in the pentagon have a firm hand on the commander in chief. Lets hope they manage to keep it there. I expect the Swiss couple were worried because of the lack of nuclear shelters and insufficient food stocks ;)

A damp market this morning despite which the tourists were there in their shorts and sandals. Pieds and paquets for supper. I suspect the last time the butcher will have them until the end of the year coufood stocksple were worried because of the lack of nuclear shelters and
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Cheezy_Jazzy » April 14th, 2018, 9:11 am

It is looking quite bright outside today which makes a change from the last few days of miserable wet weather.

I think I may take myself off up to the coast today for a nice long walk and make the most of the nice weather. I must remember to get some flip flops ready for my jollies. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Cheezy_Jazzy
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 14th, 2018, 10:18 am

Good morning
I tried to post earlier but got a SQL error
I too was wondering about Cyprus when they re-routed the flights and then this morning they mentioned RAF Akrotiri
Hope it doesn't escalate further, but there are too many idiots involved

Been out for a guided birdsong walk in the cemetery park over the road, the sun shone and there were all sorts of birds, including two species of woodpecker, three kinds of tits, black caps, goldcrests, gold finches, dunnocks etc. etc. And the sun shone!

My electronic thingummajig is srill chirping though :(
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Gruney » April 14th, 2018, 10:41 am

StokeySue wrote:there are too many idiots involved

Indeed - that's been my fear for some time. The trouble with macho posturing, and firing from the hip,is that you leave yourself no wriggle room. Let's hope wiser counsels prevail - very soon.
Gruney
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 14th, 2018, 12:12 pm

StokeySue wrote:Been out for a guided birdsong walk in the cemetery park over the road, the sun shone and there were all sorts of birds, including two species of woodpecker, three kinds of tits, black caps, goldcrests, gold finches, dunnocks etc. etc. And the sun shone!

My electronic thingummajig is srill chirping though :(

Sounds fun Sue. One of my favourite song birds at this time of year is that of the black cap that lives in the ivy. There are dozens of goldfinches living in the pine tree at the back. I love watching and listening to them.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 14th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Thank goodness I have located the funny smell. A couple of nights ago I used a microwave for the first time in years and got the timings wrong. The food exploded and I'd forgotten to clean it up. Prawn flavoured noodles..:sprout: All.scrubbed now!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 14th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Good afternoon Wild Ones. Thank goodness you are back. I kept getting the message site cannot be found this morning and I haven't any contact email addresses to check with anyone if t is just me :rolleyes: The sun out and it is glorious, the plants are loving it. I am just sorting out a screen for the greenhouse door to stop bugs and cats getting in when the door is open. Well I was that is until OH took over. :twisted:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 14th, 2018, 2:40 pm

We had a nice lunch over at Melanda, nothing complicated just Pasta with Prawns, they make a good tomato sauce, all the ingredients have been properly cooked then blended, not just cooking off tomato paste, Deb had Moussaka. We drove on the track through the fields, most of the hay has been cut. It was done early this year because of the short, dry winter.

moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » April 14th, 2018, 4:37 pm

Been out for a guided birdsong walk

I went out for a twilight wildlife walk last night on a local NT property.
It was a lovely event, even though we saw only 3 bats and a field of sheep :rolleyes:

For me the most amusing part was the torches.
I had what I thought was a decent one; it wasn't.
My pal had bought one for £3, including batteries, especially for the event; it was as bad as you would expect.

There was a man in the group who had what could only be described as a searchlight.
Torch envy.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 14th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Very late on parade, mainly due to the fantastic weather we have had today. The day started with thick mist until 10am. Chap came and collected and paid for gas burners then our builder turned up with his wife to show her the project. Mr. Z was digging over the Cathcart as Wuzzle refused to use it last night it needed loosening up ! Swingy seat now rubbed clean of the green and ready for summer. Lawn has been strimmered over ready for the lawn mowing - hopefully Wed. if the lawn dries out a bit. A SC full of stock has been sieved and kitchen sorted after my megga cook off yesterday. The bread is the best so far. :chef: :chops: He can't stop eating it !

Lunch was the first one outside in blazing sunshine and T shirts. I even got my legs out !!!! :o :shock:

Sounds like the birds walk was successful. Are you sure there is not one in the house Sue !!!! We watched a gold crest collecting spiders webs from the window corners over breakfast tea. Lovely ! The garden has come on in leaps and bounds today, the cherry blossom is nearly out. Must go and bring my tomatoes in from the GH.
Zosherooney
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop