Chatterbox LXXXI - Rodney

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXXI - Rodney

Postby cyprusmoira » April 21st, 2018, 8:52 am

It is 21 C and we are expecting showers, should I move to the UK? ;)
Deb's back has improved sufficiently for her to drive over to Paphos to collect her new specs

Moira
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 21st, 2018, 9:00 am

liketocook wrote:
PatsyMFagan wrote:
liketocook wrote:Tonight I'm making spaghetti & clams, the clams are Spanish tinned from a deli in Glasgow as impossible to get clams fresh/frozen or tinned around here which really frustrates me as we export loads, mainly to Spain....

Oooh, I have a jar of clams in brine, also pickled mussels .. do you think either or both of these would go well with b'sgetti (as my daughter used to say ;) ) ?

The jar of clams definitely but I'm not so sure about the pickled mussels as if they are the ones I love they are probably too vinegary, though there is only one way to find out :)

Lunch tomorrow then ;)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 21st, 2018, 9:12 am

Morning everyone :wave:

Our maximum yesterday was 28C which is just lovely. I'll remind myself when I'm complaining about being too hot next month.

We have Jules back home. the vet and the nurses have all lost their hearts apparently. He seems fine but came home with a sack full of medicaments. It seems that even pets here aren't cured without half a pharmacy worth of pills and potions.

This item caught my eye this morning. It made me smile;
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe ... sh-islands
Enjoy the weekend everyone
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 21st, 2018, 10:14 am

Glad Jules is on the mend Rats :) Friend we met up with yesterday has a puppy ... not long ago puppy got onto the kitchen table :shock: and chewed on a Lemsip sachet ... a phone call to the vet just to check if it might cause a problem resulted in a vet's bill of over £1,000 for treatment 'in case she had ingested any' ... fortunately he'd taken out a good insurance policy, but :shock: :shock: :shock:

The sun is burning off the misty cloud and the sky is turning blue ... I've been out in the garden sowing radishes ... now I'm going to plant some foxgloves :D

Glad Debs is mobile again :D
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby scullion » April 21st, 2018, 11:08 am

suffolk wrote: now I'm going to plant some foxgloves

not something we have to plant - more like pull up! - i'll save you some seed.
scullion
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 21st, 2018, 12:41 pm

:D We've usually got plenty in this garden, but there don't seem to be as many self-sown ones as there usually are this year ... however the garden was under the control of the Under Gardener last summer due to my foot and knee catastrophe so the dead-heading may have been carried out a bit too assiduously ... I've just got half a dozen or so to fill in some gaps ... but some fresh genetic material is always welcome so thanks :D
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » April 21st, 2018, 12:50 pm

Fire that Under Gardener! Off with his head! :o :o :o
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 21st, 2018, 12:53 pm

Nooooooooooooo!!!! He's Chief Chef and Bottlewasher tonight!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 21st, 2018, 12:57 pm

Rats: loved the Jersey story :D
We had a small storm, the thunder is now muttering to itself up in the mountains. Because of her back problem, which is improving, thank you, Deb has not been keeping on eye on things in the garden, consequently the bunches of Oregano and Mint which were drying got wet. However all is not lost as I am informed that there is plenty more where that came from.
Because of the cool spell I decided to make a casserole for supper. It is a recipe from the Philippines, it probably has a proper name but I know it as Rich Beef Stew with Peanuts. It is an interesting combination of European ingredients such as swede, thyme and peanuts, tamarind sauce. It has the great advantage that you add rice for the last half hour so have a one pot dish.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 21st, 2018, 2:28 pm

It's still warm but clouding here
I though I was going to the recycling event, but when I got there the school were I though it was being held was closed up, so something not quite meshed there
Had some gelato and walked back via the green grocer
Shattered now, yesterday I visited the Francis Crick Institute, with a group of people including one who new him, then had a wonder round King's Cross including lunch and shopping, visited the British Library Magna Carta exhibition in the British Library, sat in their garden listening to an audio book, went to the Food Season talk (Polly Russell, Marcus Wareing, Ashley Palmer Watts and Annie Gray discussing Victorian food, and reviving old recipes) and then went for an Italian meal of very good moules frites and chilled rosé. Annie Gray could do stand up, but it made a tiring day in the heat, so a little subdued today
Might snooze with a few podcasts
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 21st, 2018, 4:07 pm

Afternoon all,

I've had a very lazy day due to back pain and managed a snooze before bringing my washing in. Pottered about for a bit indoors then nipped to the Co-op to see we have had rain. I missed that! It's cleared the air a treat. Footy now for the next couple of hours. My back will be happy for the further rest although I am getting increasingly fidgety. A chat later with my Dad then my friend. We were in mid phone call last night when we got cut off and couldn't reconnect, so that's a to be continued job. I think it's almost time to ditch the shorts for the day in favour of fleecy bottoms. There is a lovely, refreshing nip in the air! I feel like I can breathe again at last! :grin:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby scullion » April 21st, 2018, 4:24 pm

still cloudless and warm here.
i've just come in from clearing a couple of raised beds, planting cheats lettuces seedlings (living salad) and cutting back and digging up some sage plants - and removing brambles that got away with things last year.
i've also potted up some sweet potato slips.
bits of me need a rest, now, before i think about making dinner.
scullion
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 21st, 2018, 6:37 pm

It was quite a good match wasn't it Tezza ?

Just heard a nightingale singing down by the river. Windows open tonight.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 21st, 2018, 6:50 pm

Good evening everyone,
Beautiful weather here this afternoon (17C which is fab for here at this time of year), didn't even need a cardi. ;) Vit D levels have been topped up and I can feel the sun pleasantly on my skin, I'm hoping the rain coming in forecast is wrong but suspect it won't be.
Productive time in the garden this afternoon, huge planter of finished daffs tied back, various things pruned and soil topped up, and a four pots of pansies & petunias made up. Definitely my kind of afternoon and I can feel muscles not used much over the winter complaining a bit. :D

Slow cooked pork ribs are ready for whenever, I forgot to add honey but can't be bothered now, I'm sure they'll be fine without it. Just need to decide what have with them now. :)
liketocook
Registered

Postby Cheezy_Jazzy » April 21st, 2018, 8:03 pm

Busy day today, went to the gym this morning and then wandered around the market, got home 5 minutes before Mum was due to pick me up and we went down the road to the retail park for lunch and the purchase of more holiday clothes. Went back to Mums for a cuppa on the patio and watched Rusty and Zac do zoomies round the garden :D

Walked home and applied for an ESTA and sorted holiday insurance out (off to Florida in a few weeks). Still need a few more bits and then I am sorted. As for hubby I give up :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Cheezy_Jazzy
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 21st, 2018, 11:33 pm

We had a busy day this morning, weeding the shingle around the veg beds, only half done but lots of odds and sods jobs done too. Went to Melksham for some shopping at 5.15 then to the Pear Tree Inn for supper with distant rellies. Took some small plants that had self seeded in our shingle, they have done wonders with the wreak of a garden that Marco Pierre White left them with. The seedlings will fit in well with the stock they have, there is always room for more.

Another superb meal there. Mr. Z. and I had a sharing board for 2 - spicy buffalo wings, duck liver parfait, asian beef salad, fish goujons, 3 types of HM bread, and HM tartare, red onion marm. and a nice cheesy sauce/dip. My main was trio of fish, skate wing, monkfish, and John Dory with fat chips and HM tartare and a lemming and caper sauce. No room for a pudd. so just a cappuccino for me. Mr. Z had the deluxe burger and cheese and skinny fries he did not quite finish the meat or the top of his bun. Replete now and ready for land of nod.

Friends around for coffee and cake at 12.00 tomorrow and there is dusting to be done before they arrive !
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby scullion » April 22nd, 2018, 12:04 am

liketocook wrote: huge planter of finished daffs tied back,

just as a matter of interest, why do you tie back daffodils? i don't know anyone down here who does that - especially not in the bulb fields. they just get left to bulk up the bulb for next year.
scullion
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » April 22nd, 2018, 5:44 am

I did tie my daffs back once, but only once, it was such a faff I never bothered again.......
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 22nd, 2018, 6:03 am

Good morning all :D :mug: gorgeous morning here again. Far to hot to run a marathon ... I think the sensible thing for me to do is to stay here and potter in the garden ;)
Did anyone have a storm? Gardening friend in Surrey had a humdinger last night.
Best advice re daffs is not to tie as it impedes the nutrients from leaves passing back to build up bulbs for next year ... instead give a good watering with tomato feed and leave alone. Leaves will soon go brown and then they can be removed.
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 22nd, 2018, 6:10 am

Good Morning Wild Ones
scullion wrote:just as a matter of interest, why do you tie back daffodils?
I think that it is a "tidy" thing
We watched the Queen's Birthday Concert last night, who on earth thought the Queen would like something like that ? She is a lady in her 90s, I am sure that she would have preferred an evening at one of her many homes.

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 22nd, 2018, 7:13 am

Good morning wild ones. You tie back daffodils so all the goodness goes back into the bulb for a better display next year. :tu: We have another sunny day on the cards :bounce: best make the most of it this could be all the summer we get judging by previous years. Today will be another garden day I think, keep the tan topped up ;)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 22nd, 2018, 7:59 am

Evening all, just catching up whilst I watch a cruise liner glide along the harbour in it's way to the sea. Looks pretty all lit up as night falls. They come in at around 6am and leave at 6pm, hardly time to get the feel of a place.

Leaving daft leaves to rot is right pain in a small garden like mine as the room they take up is required for other things. At least tying tidies them up a bit. If tomato food speeds the process it sounds worth a try.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 22nd, 2018, 8:28 am

Morning all!

We had an almighty storm last night. Lots of lightning which filled the whole sky and heavy rain for about an hour. Another lovely day but cooler. London Marathon viewing today for me whilst pottering indoors. My friend is visiting on Friday and she is a wheelchair and rollator user so I have to make sure access is good for her. And I am determined to make a favourite cabbage dish which I found in a book I own yesterday, slow cooked in tomatoes with thyme and all sorts of lovely stuff. Other than that, my lower back gets another well deserved rest!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 22nd, 2018, 8:47 am

scullion wrote:
liketocook wrote: huge planter of finished daffs tied back,

just as a matter of interest, why do you tie back daffodils? i don't know anyone down here who does that - especially not in the bulb fields. they just get left to bulk up the bulb for next year.

On last Friday's Gardener's World, they visited Hever Castle in Kent, apparently known for it's daffodil displays. The head honcho said NEVER tie back the leaves as it stops the goodness going back into the bulb, but leave them to die back naturally and tidy up after about 6 weeks. He also recommended feeding the bulbs too ...
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am

icelesley wrote:... You tie back daffodils so all the goodness goes back into the bulb for a better display next year. ...

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! That's an old wives' tale!!! :shock:

"Avoid tidying up the foliage by tying the leaves into a knot; leave them to die down naturally" https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?PID=658

"Leave foliage to die back naturally after flowering.
Never tie up the foliage of narcissus once flowering is complete. Leave foliage messy in order to allow a much energy to go back into the bulbs for the following year. Only cut back the foliage once it has turned yellow. " https://www.gardenersworld.com/how-to/g ... row-guide/
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 22nd, 2018, 8:52 am

earthmaiden wrote:Evening all, just catching up whilst I watch a cruise liner glide along the harbour in it's way to the sea. Looks pretty all lit up as night falls. They come in at around 6am and leave at 6pm, hardly time to get the feel of a place.

When I was in Oz a few years back, we did a cruise out of Sydney Harbour ... Our ship did indeed set sail at 6 pm ... but didn't return for 3 days, then it was arrival at 6 am, disembark (or not in our case, as we were also booked the next cruise), then a 12 hour turn round to set off again. It is certainly an experience both ways ... In our particular case, we didn't land anywhere in the first 3 and subsequent 4 days ... it was full on-board entertainment ;)
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » April 22nd, 2018, 9:06 am

Lovely warm night with windows wide open and a chorus of frogs, (no not the neighbours snoring) Scops owls and nightingales drifting in. This morning it would seem the swifts have arrived and they woke us up with their screaming at 6,30.
Dad always wanted me to tie back my daffs. He was a very orderly gardener. Everything had to be in well organised rows and not a weed to be seen. I have never ever taken after him :lol:

We are out for lunch , just the two of us. The restaurant has a beautiful terrace overlooking the very pretty village square. A perfect people watching spot and the food is always just right.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby scullion » April 22nd, 2018, 9:19 am

icelesley wrote:You tie back daffodils so all the goodness goes back into the bulb for a better display next year

you may get a better display the first time - plants under stress flower in desperation to make sure they can set seed before they die but as suffolk says, it's an old wives tale. if you tie up the leaves you damage/cut off the pathways for the sugars from photosynthesis getting back to the bulb and actually weaken the bulb - maybe it was a myth put out by bulb growers to make sure the market would continue!
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » April 22nd, 2018, 9:28 am

icelesley wrote:Good morning wild ones. You tie back daffodils so all the goodness goes back into the bulb for a better display next year. :tu:

The goodness will go into the bulb as long as the leaves stay attached and aren't cut or pulled off. If anything tying them back reduces the amount of "goodnes" available, as it stops photosynthesis in the middle of the bundle. My Dad used to tie back, I think it's part of the Victorian thing of growing everything in neat rows but Garedener's World persuaded him against it, to my relief as it was a job for child labour
There's a point in containers where you want to get at the soil for additional planting, perhaps

Sunny. Will go out and feed my bulbs now they aren't actually waterlogged

Just stopped typing to scream at David Weir :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Have a good day
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby liketocook » April 22nd, 2018, 9:42 am

Good morning everyone,
I only tie back the daffs to make space in the planter so I can feed/top up the soil and plant other plants that way the new plants get some light. I've never had any issue with poor subsequent crops so far and I've been doing it that way for many, many years.

The weather forecast was correct - it's pouring.
I'm not sure what my plans for the day are yet, though they should involve a wrestle with Henry (hoover) at some point
Second portion of the tuna/bean salad is planned for lunch and I'll defrost a piece of steak for dinner tonight.
liketocook
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » April 22nd, 2018, 10:02 am

Ratatouille wrote:Dad always wanted me to tie back my daffs. He was a very orderly gardener. Everything had to be in well organised rows and not a weed to be seen. I have never ever taken after him

My Dad was the same. He grew prize winning Dahlias but his bedding plants, without fail, every year were the bright red bedding Salvias (I never knew there were other kinds), blue lobelia and white allysum - oh and marigolds - all of which I absolutely hate to see. They were planted with plenty of space round each plant, and also not a weed in sight. My sister and I are both of the 'it will fit in somewhere' brigade ;)
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 22nd, 2018, 12:25 pm

I don't tie mine as per Suffs advice. I shall try tomato feed on them however. Will it help a group that will insist on coming up blind no matter how much compost I dig around them? Any advice on that Suffs? I'm at the point of digging them up and having done.

We had a storm last night too, though I think we were on the edge of it. Some very decent lightning however. Has also saved me from having to water my beans. :D
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 22nd, 2018, 1:41 pm

We had to have tabbouleh as part of lunch, there is so much parsley that it had to be cut. It was actually a bulgur wheat and quinoa mixture from a local firm, they are beginning to catch up with food trends although bulgur has always been available.

I love a good lightning storm, it was just thunder yesterday,

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 22nd, 2018, 2:32 pm

Seatallan wrote:I don't tie mine as per Suffs advice. I shall try tomato feed on them however. Will it help a group that will insist on coming up blind no matter how much compost I dig around them? Any advice on that Suffs? I'm at the point of digging them up and having done.

Best advice is feed now with tomato feed and a good watering ... when the leaves have yellowed dig them up and split them, re-planting the bulbs 5 times their own depth . If that doesn't work dig them up and bin them :rolleyes:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby scullion » April 22nd, 2018, 2:41 pm

daffodils are very hungry. the bulb fields here are cultivated for a few years then the growers (who may have just rented the land) move on to other land leaving the previous fields stripped of any nutrients and useless for growing anything else for many years - or decades. they are also grown in such a way as to increase run-off, further taking any nutrients and topsoil into watercourses.
scullion
Registered

Postby scullion » April 22nd, 2018, 2:41 pm

the sun has just come out - hooray!
and i've just booked our season's minack tickets.
scullion
Registered

Postby Seatallan » April 22nd, 2018, 3:58 pm

Thanks Suffs :tu: :wave:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 22nd, 2018, 7:02 pm

A sunny but chilly exposure to the Downs this afternoon means I am quite happy to snuggle down in front of Countryfile and almost drop off to sleep. Just shows what a good blast of fresh air can do! Have shifted a few more heavy boxes of (mainly) cookery books today into the place I'll keep them once I get some bookcases so I ache all over! New front door tomorrow! I've ordered bright red. :bounce: Then I might have a bash at stripping the ghastly wallpaper off my hallway walls. So another busy Monday. I feel an early night should be coming on but I want to watch A Woman In White. I don't hold out much hope lasting the duration!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Rainbow » April 22nd, 2018, 10:25 pm

earthmaiden wrote:Evening all, just catching up whilst I watch a cruise liner glide along the harbour in it's way to the sea. Looks pretty all lit up as night falls. They come in at around 6am and leave at 6pm, hardly time to get the feel of a place.

That's why I've never been on a cruise - and have no plans to do so. Never any time to see anything and you have to disembark with thousands of others :rolleyes: Must take hours just getting on & off the ship.
Having met cruise groups in various places in Europe I think I'll avoid them. Small Greek islands just get overrun when the ships arrive - although the shop owners love them and have the cruise timetables pinned on their walls, so they know which days will be busy!!
Rainbow
Registered

Postby aero280 » April 22nd, 2018, 10:44 pm

There's a european campaign in some of the small er places against tourist pollution.

I believe that if you go to Dubrovnik these days all you can see is souvenir shops and tourists!!
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby scullion » April 23rd, 2018, 12:24 am

the royal caribbean cruses stop at islands which seem to have the same shop chains on each one - we didn't go in any of them.
as i have said before it was not an experience i would have chosen if it hadn't been a wish of my mother's and it's definitely not an experience i would wish to repeat.
it's impossible to get the taste of somewhere in a few hours - other than the stop at labadee beach on haiti which you can do in less - you can walk the whole lot, have a paddle, chat to some of the stall holders (well, they're employees of royal caribbean, really) have a drink at the bar and be back on the ship within two hours.
scullion
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » April 23rd, 2018, 5:01 am

I think that for many it is the on board experience they go for rather than the on shore and I don't think some even disembark. Wouldn't be my cup of tea but many love it. There was a ghastly German woman on my flight over who whinged non-stop until her sleeping pill took effect. She was due to join a ship in Sydney, sail to South sea islands and end up in Seattle. I sympathise with her fellow passengers :evil:.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » April 23rd, 2018, 5:40 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, I was reading an article, possibly from the DT on line, about destinations that are over run when cruise ships arrive, in places like Venice the ships also block the view. Limassol is one of the lesser destinations for cruises but I can always tell when one is in, fleets of coaches go up the road to Omohdos. The big floating town type ships are so big that I can see them in the port from up here.

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » April 23rd, 2018, 6:12 am

Morning all.

Bright with blue skies and a breeze. Perfect! Once my front door is on I'll be popping out for some nice veg to feast on for dinner. Not sure what yet but i think I will grab a large-ish spud for a jacket later. Other than that, more unpacking. When will it end??? :lol:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby icelesley » April 23rd, 2018, 7:01 am

Good morning wild ones. When I said "tie back daffodils " I should have said don't take the foliage off let it die back naturally. But the gardener at the garden centre did tell me to keep them tidy you can loosely tie them back without damaging them. Yesterday we had rain, today its not to bright either.
Last edited by icelesley on April 24th, 2018, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » April 23rd, 2018, 7:04 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
Bright and dry after yesterday's storm, and definitely cooler ... much more like April :D
We have some good butchers sausages so there may well be a Toad in the Hole happening later. Apart from kitchen duties there are seedlings to prick out ...
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » April 23rd, 2018, 7:34 am

Morning all. I see Kate has gone into labour. Glad it's not me. :rolleyes:
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby Suelle » April 23rd, 2018, 7:36 am

Pepper Pig wrote:Morning all. I see Kate has gone into labour. Glad it's not me. :rolleyes:

How patriotic of her! :lol: Pity we've already got a George.
Suelle
Global Moderator

Postby Ratatouille » April 23rd, 2018, 8:04 am

Happy landings to Kate. perfect timing n'est pas?

Anothr lovely day butthe people next door have decided to do whatever one doess with concrete and there is a large mixer lorry right outside my kitchen window.

aero280 wrote:There's a european campaign in some of the small er places against tourist pollution.

I believe that if you go to Dubrovnik these days all you can see is souvenir shops and tourists!!

It a bit like that up in the village, thats why we avoid it like the plague in the summer.
Last time we were in Nassau we couldn't actually see the islands in the harbour, or even the water for massive hulks which kept their engine on all day and disgorged their passengers to spend their dollars on tat for 3 or 4 hours. I can't see any pleasure in it at all.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby patpoyntz » April 23rd, 2018, 8:26 am

I live in the north of Scotland, and as the firth we overlook is one of the very few where cruise ships. can get alongside, this is a very popular destination and we get over 90 liners most summers. Sometimes 3 at a time, discharging maybe 6000 or 8000 or more tourists. As the places people want to visit, Loch Ness and various castles, or famous golf courses etc are all a bus trip away, the number of buses required is huge, and they travel up here from all over Scotland to be here for the early morning arrival. It causes chaos as you can imagine. However it is big business for so many people, and as the impact is spread out over several attractions, it is not as bad as it could be.
The liners themselves are actually something that people travel to see, especially early evening when they sail out through the very narrow entrance to the firth, they almost look as if they are coming into the village there.
patpoyntz
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop