Chatterbox LXXXIII AKA TONY

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXXIII AKA TONY

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 2nd, 2018, 8:12 pm

Evening all,

I'm no expert on eye cream but seems loads of advice on here for you Sue!

I took the bus to my CAB interview and have been offered an induction Monday / Tuesday next week! Training for becoming an adviser means committing my time for six months. I have to weigh that part of it all up. I'm just very pleased to feel wanted and not on the scrap heap.

Time for trotters up with The Circle. So on that note, night night everyone!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 2nd, 2018, 9:06 pm

Sounds positive Tezza :D :tu:

Sweet dreams all.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 2nd, 2018, 10:07 pm

Sounds good Teresa!

Just had a Picard Flammekueche for supper very nice, but the base was definitely pastry and not the expected ultra thin bread dough
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby scullion » October 3rd, 2018, 12:32 am

Ratatouille wrote: if I used cocnut oil

ooh la-la!
scullion
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » October 3rd, 2018, 5:17 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, pleased to read of your successful interview with CAB, Tezza.
Still catching up with the washing after last weeks visitors, it is not their sheets etc, they have been done but my own stuff. I tend to wear some clothes such as cotton dresses only once in hot weather.They go in the machine on the short 20 minute wash but still need ironing.

Moira :mug:
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 3rd, 2018, 6:41 am

Morning all! Commiserations on the laundry Moira.

I had to look up the thing Sue had for supper but see they sell it in Waitrose. Looks rather nice but from what I read definitely should have a pastry base.

The sun is starting to peep through but it's still a bit nippy. After yesterday's lazy day I'm out with a friend today. We might go over to the weekend market in Stroud or might decide on somewhere else. Coffee and lunch are on the cards.

Hope everyone has a good day :hug:

PS - great news Tezza!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 3rd, 2018, 6:58 am

Tezza, do you mean training for a job working @ CAB ?

Well after peeling off the ckx and eating some and bunging the frozen bit back in the freezer (I did this before 1st time around) I am still here to talk about it ! :tu: Nothing untoward has happened.....

Nice clear start to the day, the DW will be going on as the sun is out and anything else electrical too !

I have a fiend coming round to view the Hobbit House and have coffee and cake at 3pm and I want to construct some filo pastry parcels with paprika ckx and peas before then so we have something for lunch. Mr. Z made some rotis yesterday they taste fine but are a bit on the small size for rolling or wrapping.

We think we have decided on the builder to do phase II and the good news is that he 'says' he can start in 2 weeks, we still need to empty the garage completely and we have some questions we will need answers too before we go ahead. Interestingly, one of the references who I was talking to last night lives about an hour from us mentioned a chap who my Dad used to know in Andover, what a small world we live in ! The chances of that happening are very very small.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 3rd, 2018, 7:08 am

Good morning wild ones. It's raining :( Following the massive wash yesterday, today I have a massive ironing mountain :rolleyes: oh well I can catch up on the programs I have recorded.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 3rd, 2018, 7:17 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
Some paperwork to do today, plus a moussaka to make. I’m giving tennis a miss as my knee had been better for the past couple of weeks when Ive not played :rolleyes:
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 3rd, 2018, 7:25 am

Morning all.

A lovely day out there!

Yes Zosh - CAB would be committing me to 6 months unpaid training. I am trying to make my mind up on tha.

Am seeing my mum today. In the meantime, a bit more sleep!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 3rd, 2018, 8:29 am

Morning everyone :wave:

It dropped below 10C last night but is sunny and warm this morning. Mr R has had to go to the village to get a prescriptio for his insoles so he can collect them on Friday. One can't do anything in France without collecting yet another peice of paper.

Tezza what is causing you a problem with the CAB proposal? Are you thinking it might prevent you from looking for a full-time job or that it might affect your benefits? The CAB is almost all staffed by volunteers. DD trained when she was a young solicitor and the fact that she had committed helped when she sent in her CV for a higher paid job.It was mentioned at the interview and she got it!
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 3rd, 2018, 8:50 am

Hi Rats,

I know volunteering for 6 months is undoubtedly going to be like spending 6 months at college training and gaining a qualification for free, which is excellent! It's whether or not I can afford to pay my bills for the next 6 months and count my pennies and feel miserable as sin whilst doing so. At 48 years of age I will feel like a student all over again with no spare income. It's no fun! BUT there are just no paid jobs out there! I could still bd sitting here in 6 months job seeking. Grrr!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 3rd, 2018, 9:02 am

So you would loose your benefits ? That's crazy!! Did the CAB know you are on benefits and if so did they not have any suggestions - after all thats why they are there. :hug:
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 3rd, 2018, 9:04 am

Good morning
Need to get going, I have a slightly odd day as I am going to Ina Garten night (= excuse for a party) at Cookbook Club tonight. This was going to mean a pleasant afternoon pottering around in the kitchen but now I have another eye appointment so will have to prep my buffalo wings and dip, put them in the fridge and go out, then go into the west end, come back and shoot down to Islington
I was thinking of taking it with me but the timings should work, I’ll resort to Uber if necessary
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Seatallan » October 3rd, 2018, 9:37 am

Tezza, quite a few of my former colleagues started off as CitA volunteers (and later found paid advice work posts). As you say, the training leads to an NVQ which has to be good for your CV. As for your benefits- I think you're currently receiving either JSA or Universal Credit aren't you? If so, can you get the voluntary work written into your Jobseekers Agreement (or whatever they call it now)?
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 3rd, 2018, 10:50 am

Regarding benefits, I have been steered away from volunteering by my job centre. They have told me that when I move from Job Seekers to Universal Credit in the near future, it could cause problems. But, as ever, no explanation as to how / why. I really want to do this, but cannot afford to be sanctioned again as I was last December. It took me six months to recover from that nonsense. So, if I am willing to give up my (boring!!!) time to gain a qual and better improve my chances of finding paid work, how on Earth does it make sense for our government to deter me from doing so? As ever with this benefits system, I am well and truly kerfuffled. :evil:

By the way, CAB know I am on JSA, and haven't told me volunteering could be a problem with that, and I trust them more than I trust the job centre! So who knows!? :rolleyes:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 3rd, 2018, 10:50 am

Tezza, I would think very carefully and find out all the pitfalls before committing, I certainly would not accept it. I think it would be soul destroying for me. You know we both became a victims of the system which badly let us down.

I have constructed samosas with filo pastry and paprika chicken and peas. Mr. Z.'s meant to be working tomorrow and Friday so that's lunch sorted.

Time to empty the DW.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 3rd, 2018, 10:58 am

Tezza, I think that if you decide to do it you should get agreement in writing from the DWP that this will not make you liable for any penalties.
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 3rd, 2018, 12:01 pm

Tezza, If I was your MP I would be very interested to know that your Job Centre has actively put you off volunteering and possibly getting a qualification by so doing. Then again I suppose it might depend on the "colour" of you MP. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 3rd, 2018, 12:33 pm

I agree Rats ... I'd contact him if I were Tezza

https://www.andrewselous.org.uk/contact
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby Seatallan » October 3rd, 2018, 12:34 pm

suffolk wrote:Tezza, I think that if you decide to do it you should get agreement in writing from the DWP that this will not make you liable for any penalties.

I agree- hence why I suggested Tezza gets it incorporated into her job-seekers agreement if possible. The problem with both JSA and UC is that the emphasis is increasingly on getting people into paid work (any paid work) rather than voluntary work (and hence off benefit altogether). I know it's short-sighted. Tezza could easily find herself sanctioned on the basis that her jobseekers agreement probably stipulates she spends 40 hours per week seeking paid work (so the time she spends at CitA won't count).

To be honest, whilst CitA is a fantastic organisation, they're a generalist advice agency and don't always give brilliant benefit advice so don't take it as read that if they say volunteering is OK the DWP will agree. Sorry to be a party pooper but I've been there too many times with clients over the years...
Seatallan
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » October 3rd, 2018, 2:11 pm

Back from Pissouri, sorry to mention the C word but two of Pissouri's favourite places for Christmas lunch will not be open this year. This is going to upset some people. On the other hand a couple of restaurants down in Pissouri Bay are trialling staying open this winter. The Bay usually closes down after Christmas for a couple of months but things may different this year.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 3rd, 2018, 4:31 pm

Woah, support on here as usual flows, thanks all. :hug:

I am seriously going to write to my MP concerning this (and other issues!) by the end of this week.

And will be speaking at length to the job centre on Friday about volunteering again, if they'll let me sit in the chair long enough. I see the point that volunteering could interfere with looking for paid work and hadn't thought of that. Once bitten, twice shy. I can't be penalised again!

The whole frustrating spanner in the works whichever way you look at it is my GP still has me as unfit for work!

I've been out with my mum today, egg and cress sandwich and orange juice for lunch, a GP appointment re my back pain. He reckons my back is still recovering from the five fractures that it sustained two years ago in the form of a damaged cochsis (sp?) so I have anti inflammatories and gel for that! A nice walk home in the sun and veggie chilli on a jacket spud planned for dinner. :chops: Not much on the box tonight I notice. Is The Apprentice worth a try? I've never given it a chance before. It could fill a gap! :grin:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Seatallan » October 3rd, 2018, 4:51 pm

TeresaFoodie wrote:The whole frustrating spanner in the works whichever way you look at it is my GP still has me as unfit for work!

If your appeal is still ongoing Tezza, and is ultimately successful (so that your ESA reinstates) it'll be MUCH easier to undertake voluntary work. Ironic isn't it? :rolleyes:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 3rd, 2018, 4:59 pm

The thing with voluntary work/job seeking /benefit claims is a real Catch22 isn't it! Seems to me that if there is a way to having it written into your agreement then that's the way forward ...but not if your doctor is saying you are unfit for work. Maybe he would say you're fit for part time work. Volunteering is undoubtey a great way to ease back into work.

We had a lovely day, we didn't go to Stroud but explored some other places instead. Feeling quite tired now.

Hope all is well Sue x.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 3rd, 2018, 5:43 pm

A very productive day here in Wildest Wiltshire! All the laurel hedge is cut, I have had a bakey morning, DW done, oven cleaned. Coffee cake and hobbit house rekkie for a local fiend (she supplied quite a lot of lovely quilt cover sets). A mezze sort of supper and an early night as Mr. Z. has a 6.30 start in Andover tomorrow.

Most of the HH snagging has ben covered and photos sent to building inspector. We have rescheduled the meeting with builders wife for Monday. The bill for moving the mains tricity to the house needs to be paid tomorrow so we can then contact them when phase II starts. We think we have decided on our new builder and luckily he can start with a fortnights notice. Everything does seem to be dovetailing quite nicely !!!!
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 3rd, 2018, 5:52 pm

Seatallan wrote:
TeresaFoodie wrote:The whole frustrating spanner in the works whichever way you look at it is my GP still has me as unfit for work!

If your appeal is still ongoing Tezza, and is ultimately successful (so that your ESA reinstates) it'll be MUCH easier to undertake voluntary work. Ironic isn't it? :rolleyes:

Ironic is a good word for it, or as my dad says 'Ye gods and little fishes' or something like that. The mandatory reconsideration appeal system is so flawed that I decided a long while ago that life is too short to throw any more of my time at it. I'll keep on with physio and walking and trying to keep sane and a job WILL be out there for me. I'm too far away from retirement to accept this as my lot!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » October 4th, 2018, 5:07 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, a bit of a chilly breeze this morning, do I need long sleeves?
I had my hair cut yesterday, I discovered that my hairdresser is at the gym at 6 30 am :o

Moira :mug:
I
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 4th, 2018, 5:26 am

Mr. Z. has been seen off the premises with a food parcel for the day. I had a rubbish nights sleep as it was so warm. I woke at 2.27am and saw 4.32am so will probably flake later on.

It has just occurred to me that when phase II starts I shall have to move my washing machine and I am struggling to think of a place where we can relocate it for a while and still use it.... There is space for it in the ensuite but the bath tap is a mixer with an unusual head (where the water comes out). Ideas anyone ???
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 4th, 2018, 7:14 am

Morning all! Lots of people get up early to swim, run etc. I expect if one was able to adjust one's body clock it would be very rewarding. I would struggle.

Zosh, assuming your washing machine is fully automatic I don't think it would work well off normal taps. I think also, (aero may know) that you need a non return valve so that there is no chance of the dirty water going back into your water supply. You'd need to see if the ends of the hoses would go on taps too You might need to get it plumbed in somewhere where there is access to a water pipe ... a garage or somewhere maybe?

Nice morning planned with no commitments, just a bit of paperwork. Am taking DIL's ma out to lunch and then we'll go and visit her husband in hospital. That's the one who is terminally ill and fell down the stairs. He was discharged from hospital with some equipment and a care programme but did not qualify for a special bed so their single divan was brought downstairs. The second time he fell out of the bed in a week he broke his hip so is back in hospital. Apparently to supply a bed with side guards takes away a person's human rights and can be seen as trying to cage them in even if they can't get out of bed unaided have asked for one :?.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby icelesley » October 4th, 2018, 7:35 am

Good morning wild ones. Shopping day again :rolleyes: it soon comes around. Other than that, not a lot to do today. Prepare yourselves for storm Leslie, I am not kind when I am upset :lol: :lol: :lol: OH said the country doesn't know what is going to it, cheeky s#d :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby aero280 » October 4th, 2018, 8:28 am

Modern (well, for the last 30 years or so) bath and sink taps have been deliberately designed to make it impossible to put a hose over the end. The risk is backsiphonage which as EM says can draw dirty water back into the water network. You will need to check your washing machine, it may have a non-return valve built in.

You can buy connection kits for washing machines that clamp onto an existing copper pipe and cut a hole in it under pressure. If you use one of these, make sure it is WRAS approved. That’s the industry standard that says that it has been tested and shown that it’s fit for purpose.

Also make sure that the waste pipe goes to your foul water drain an not into a rainwater drain or soakaway.
http://www.saabtechtalk.com/
aero280
Site Admin

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 4th, 2018, 8:38 am

Morning all,

Chilly and foggy here. Decorating today! I must get my new curtains up too. I can't see a walk happening. I've got to pull my finger out pronto, so have fun everyone!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 4th, 2018, 9:21 am

Good morning all :D :mug: :mug:

Yesterday my lovely OH :luv:
took down the runners
took down all the tomatoes
sorted, bundled and put away all the canes
took up the courgette plants
pulled up all the sweet corn plants
staked and tied all the purple sprouting broccoli
weeded and forked over all the veg patch (3 parsley plants have disappeared but I’m saying nothing ... I'll get some plants from the supermarket and plant them )
tidied the compost heap
and netted the pond and washed up the supper things

It's hard work doing all that supervising ... no wonder I slept in this morning :shock: :lol:

Now I've got to get ready to go into the city and have a hair cut ...
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » October 4th, 2018, 9:30 am

Is there anything left in your garden, Suffs?
Deb has bought a new big Basil plant, we did have smaller plants but the heat was too much for them, even in the shade. It will be fine over the winter months as long as it is sheltered. Now all we have to do is stop the Swallowtail butterflies from laying their eggs on the parsley, they actually prefer wild fennel but there is none at this time of year.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 4th, 2018, 9:45 am

Good morning
Weather forecast says fog but we don’t have any, just greyness

Had a strange day yesterday, having had my routine eye treatment on Monday the Prof referred my to see another specialist. So I had a load of tests and a chat with Prof #2 at 2 days notice and he has referred me on to a surgeon, it seems I will be having more eye surgery than expected and sooner than expected. Not seeing the surgeon until 19th October.

After all that I dashed home, picked up the food I’d prepped in the morning (Ina Garten’s Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese dip, recommended) and went to cookbook club. Only 6 of us, was just what I needed, good company, some hugs, some wine and some cake. Can definitely recommend Ina’s lemon bars too, it’s a kind of lemon curd but it’s more like the sauce in the self saucing lemon pudding.

Have a good day every
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 4th, 2018, 9:51 am

Thanks EM and Aero, I think I may ask the builder for a suggestion for my washing machine, I am sure he might have come up against it before.

Suff, can you send the Artist down south for a while, I have quite a long list still, especially at this time of year.....

The idea for the mozzarella water has certainly worked. We had some with tomatoes and basil last evening. So thank you whoever suggested the brine with a squirt of LJ. :tu:

Both Scrumpy and Wuzzle have caught and eaten mice this morning....... :rolleyes:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 4th, 2018, 9:57 am

:hug: :hug: Sue. I hope that the end results of the surgery will be beneficial for you in a practical way. I like the sound of the cake!

Could use The Artist here too, I want someone to wash my gutter and fascia more successfully than my attempt :)
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » October 4th, 2018, 12:19 pm

Afternoon everyone :wave:

Another gorgeous day and the new lock has arrived. The rest of the shopping "experience" was more like a nightmare, for some unaccountable reason the entire world were in Leclerc and there were massive queues at the checkouts only a few of which were open. Apparently the "Responsable" had called in sick and there was no=one to take her place.

Sue :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope this news is encouraging for the future and glad you had the comfort of cake and a glass of something :hug: in the evening.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » October 4th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Ratatouille wrote:Sue I hope this news is encouraging for the future and glad you had the comfort of cake and a glass of something in the evening.

Ditto from here. Couldn't say it better. Love and hugs :hug:

I'm back from the city with a sleeker hairdo but still with my 'eccentric quiff' as DD calls it :D

A visit to the market resulted in two big pork chops, some lovely beef shin and a green gammon hock (for £3) :chops: that's tomorrow and the weekend more than catered for. I also bought a couple of bulbs of fennel to go with the pork chops.

It's really warm out there ... I wore a tee shirt, linen shirt and cardi and was way too warm ... there are folk wandering about the city centre semi-clad 8-)
― Virginia Woolf
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » October 4th, 2018, 2:41 pm

suffolk wrote:there are folk wandering about the city centre semi-clad
Shock, horror :o :scared: , sounds like Paphos :scared: seafront

Chicken Kiev for supper, with leeks, sweetcorn and boiled pot, I have to admit that the chicken is imported Tescos. We are trying to empty the freezer for defrosting.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » October 4th, 2018, 3:55 pm

Lovely warm and sunny day here, washing should be dry enough to iron. Fluffs are waiting for their T and I need to get the roti and curry out of the fridge for supper.

The new Guernsey film is on at the village hall on Sunday evening, I have reserved two seats, I think I am going to enjoy it.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Seatallan » October 4th, 2018, 4:04 pm

Sue- hope the pending surgery is a positive thing and that you're OK. :hug: :hug:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby TeresaFoodie » October 4th, 2018, 4:19 pm

I hope your surgery goes well too Sue :hug:

A slight change to a full day of decorating here. I did finish my main living room wall at last! :bounce: Managed to get more paint in my hair than on the wall. Cleared up and put decorating materials away, stood back to admire my work to notice a strip of masking tape still up by the ceiling. :oops: I'll get that down another day!

Found a fault on my phone with the internet. It seemed it could have been a handset issue as I couldn't even phone the EE help line, so decided to walk to the EE store in town. I needed coriander anyway. So, had an earlier than planned shower to clean off the paint, tried to phone EE again and got through. Seems the mast had blown its fuse box. Normal service resumed by 2pm, the sun came out so I went for a walk anyway.

Oh, and I have my CAB induction pack through for Tuesday morning. I will take this to the job centre tomorrow.

So, now it's just a case of deciding what's for dinner and trotters up for the evening. :tu:
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Postby Chinchilla_lady » October 4th, 2018, 4:26 pm

Afternoon All

Been a manic few weeks here, no special reason, just catching up with 'stuff'. Mainly in the garden.

Sue, fingers crossed. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tezza, I had similar with the JC when I was signing on, in one breath I was told to get out there and tell everyone I was looking for work (as well as all the other stuff you have to do to keep them happy). When I said about voluntary work as an inroad to a permanent job it was oh no, that's not allowed, it might stop you looking for paid work. It wasnt as though I was thinking of volunteering all day, every day.

Addicted to White Cats
Chinchilla_lady
Registered

Postby scullion » October 4th, 2018, 4:27 pm

our dinner is at a middle eastern supper club event at the exchange art gallery in pz.
we'll leave in about half an hour.
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » October 4th, 2018, 7:33 pm

I’m very disappointed
I signed up for a Burmese supper club with Mimi Aye and the Rangoon sisters. They released the date yesterday - I’ll be in Bristol :(

Had a haircut and a nice chat with my hairdresser, and a long chat with the chum I’m going on holiday with by phone

I can now carry stuff up into the loft so doing loads of laundry and drying it up there
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » October 4th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Sounds great Scully

We had Sainsbury's salmon en croute, bought RTC and frozen, with a mixed salad and a bucket of chardonnay.
Naughty but rather nice.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » October 4th, 2018, 8:17 pm

I'm off for an early night. Totally shattered after going out to lunch and the hospital visit. Heartbreaking seeing how one bewildered woman has to cope with all the bureaucracy involved with her husband creeping towards the end of his life and how disjointed all the hospital departments are - they all seem to act within their own excellent little bubbles with no joined up thinking apart from a desperate desire to free up a bed. At least I found out more about why bars on beds are not recommended in the home. Muddled people prone to escaping from their bed in the middle of the night will try regardless and the fall would be worse if they attempted to climb over the bars first rather than falling straight onto the floor. He will be given a low bed and a soft mat :| .
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Amber » October 4th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Going through town today, my daughter said, ‘Ooh, there’s Tommy Banks’. I’d never heard of him :shock: . I think I may be missing out...

(but her Christmas present may be sorted ;) :D )
Amber
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop