Chatterbox LXXXV - Van

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXXV - Van

Postby earthmaiden » May 9th, 2019, 6:58 pm

A quick :wave: after a busy day at work.I've read back and caught up with all the goings-on with frogs and things :lol:. Glad the ankle's improving BB. (predictive text is determined to put angel's instead of ankle's!).

Bea is absolutely gorgeous Purps :hug: . :luv:. You'll have such happy times. Hope the house stuff goes well.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby patpoyntz » May 9th, 2019, 7:04 pm

We live in a very small village, but we have an area of ground at the back of our houses where every one puts their garden cuttings etc. Eventually, when the pile is pretty high and the wind is in the right direction, someone will set fire to it, and oversee the burning. It works very well, especially as we don’t have brown bins here, and it’s a 30 mile round trip to the tip. I do wish our council would take the garden waste and sell the compost though, I’d buy it, even though we make our own, we could always use more.
patpoyntz
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » May 9th, 2019, 7:12 pm

I am about half a mile from the large recycling depot for most of the Borough (of Hillingdon) …. however, despite the collection of garden waste, I am disappointed that I can't then buy any locally produced compost :( In the next borough (Watford), the depot gives away a couple of bags of compost to each resident if they take along their own bags … :rolleyes:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » May 9th, 2019, 8:42 pm

We have what we call the 'tardis' a green lidded container which is open both ends. Periodically we dig out stuff from the bottom and it is very dark and dank !!! We have just used some for the new blueberry bushes and treated the gooseberry to some as well as it has always produced flowers but never any berries. Fingers crossed for next year. :tu:

Today I spent 5 hours sealing the rainbow Indian sandstone floor. It has been transformed from shadowy colours to exposing it to the natural colours it hides. The sealant is clear and does not leave a shiny surface - something I did not want. I am very happy with it, it looks amazing and it was worth all the hard work from all involved.

Tomorrow lunchtime we have 4 fiends coming over for a sandwich & nibbley lunch with a pile of kitten bothering too. Lounge is prepared, all I have to do is make sarnies in the morning. I aim going to try and make some jam & cream turnovers as one of my fiends loves the Morrisons ones. Any tips anyone ??? I have ready rolled puff pastry and some double cream. I don't think they are that hard, just I have never attempted them before.

Mr. Z. is still at Thatcham and won't be home before 11.45pm, I think he won't be doing any more of these in the future, the days are not what was promised and he will be struggling tomorrow. He is working next Wed on another EDF/Tsunami task but apart from that, I think that will be it for the time being.
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 9th, 2019, 9:30 pm

zosh, I expect you know, but it is important to give blueberries a decent amount of ericacious (acidic as in the sort for things like rhododendrons, azaleas etc). They become very unhappy otherwise. I am no gardener but grow them in pots and have watched them become unhappy and happy due to the soil. I top up my pots every year with some from a bag. I went to a talk once by the ex head gardener at Highgrove and he recommended keeping a special watering can of water and dumping used teabags in it then using the water for plants that like acidic soil.

By the way - you might want to make sure that Mr Z knows about this - it needs reading very carefully to get your head round it but it is highly recommended to steer clear of the M4 and A34 there on all the days - a colleague was 1.5 hours in the queue to get off and back on at the junction the other day! This goes for anyone else who uses the M4/A34 near Newbury too! https://www.milton-pc.gov.uk/news/2019/ ... nstruction
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Amber » May 9th, 2019, 9:55 pm

446DA219-808E-4B45-94E1-B51609493E62.jpeg

Even the pavements have umbrellas up!
Amber
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » May 9th, 2019, 11:02 pm

EM thanks for all info.... He has just arrived home after leaving at 8.30 this morning.... He is unwinding with a beer ! We are lucky here as Rhodys and the like thrive like weeds.

Like the umbrellas Amber :tu:
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby suffolk » May 10th, 2019, 4:48 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
A beautiful golden sunrise this morning :D
Here we have to grow our blueberries in large containers of ericaceous compost and water them only with rainwater ... this is why I’ve been anxious about the lack of rain ... we need the waterbutts to be full at the start of the season.
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” —Winnie-the-Pooh
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » May 10th, 2019, 5:13 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, one of your early mornings, Suffs.
I hope that we will have better weather today, yesterday was cold, I was back into my heavy trousers and socks. I have got a long sleeved top on this morning but that it because I know that the area where we play Mah Jong is always draughty.

Moira :mug:
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby icelesley » May 10th, 2019, 6:53 am

Good morning wild ones. The sofas arrived before the rain started yesterday, they are lovely :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: It's very grey here again, it's going to rain....again. The plants are loving it and the water butts are over flowing :tu: not a lot to do today, I will just see how the day develops :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » May 10th, 2019, 8:07 am

I've borrowed OH's laptop so that I can see Purps' Bea ......... she's gorgeous :luv: and I'm sure she'll be great company :D

Just recently I can't see any pics on here on my iPhone ... I'm planning to get a new laptop very soon when I can withdraw some savings ... then it should be all systems go again :geek:
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” —Winnie-the-Pooh
suffolk
Registered

Postby scullion » May 10th, 2019, 8:10 am

hmm, i can on my iPhone. have you had a rummage around in settings to see if anything is switched off?
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 10th, 2019, 8:11 am

Good morning
Sunny at the moment, need to get out in it, meeting a backgammoner at South Bank at 11

Had a great WI meeting yesterday, loads of people turned up, we had a talk from a nutritional therapist, got the conversation going

Have a good day
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby icelesley » May 10th, 2019, 8:14 am

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: Just seen the pic of Bea, she is gorgeous. :luv: :luv:
icelesley
Registered

Postby suffolk » May 10th, 2019, 8:38 am

scullion wrote:hmm, i can on my iPhone. have you had a rummage around in settings to see if anything is switched off?

Not yet ... it’s on my list ...
suffolk
Registered

Postby Seatallan » May 10th, 2019, 8:53 am

Useful link EM- thanks! We're not infrequently out that way especially as dear friend lives in Aldermaston. Zosh- glad Mr Z made it home eventually... :wave:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby liketocook » May 10th, 2019, 8:57 am

Good morning,
Bea is beautiful purps :luv:
It's dry and sunny here this morning. I'm just about to head to my Dad's to meet with one of his Art Club friends, she is going to take some of his vast array of art supplies and disperse it among the members. I have homes for what's then left which is great. :)
Hopefully the weather will stay nice and I can get into the garden this afternoon.
liketocook
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » May 10th, 2019, 12:37 pm

Afternoon everyone :wave:

Busy morning because Mr R has rebelled at going to the market ecery week when it is so chaotic so we went to Fresh to get fruit and veg :wave: but I then got into one of my discussions with the manager about food miles and plastic wrappings. I wanted to know just why the magetouts they had on sale came from Guatemala when local ones are abundant. I also wanted to know when their wrapping for meat and fish were going to be made recyclable. He didn't know but said he woud find out.

Mr R's just gone out to collect the plants I ordered from the nursery up the road. It looks as if the weatherr will be getting back to seasonal normal over the weekend. I hope so because we are going over to Goult to one of our two favourite restaurants with Paul and Amanda and we hope to dine on the terrace which is so much easier with the wheelchair.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » May 10th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Sue: I see that you are a member of the WI, yesterday they were talking on R3 about Blakes Jerusalem in connection with Womens Sufferage, I found this on Wiki

he song was used by the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies (indeed it was their property until 1928, when they were wound up after women won the right to vote – s] During the 1920s, many Women's Institutes (WI) started closing meetings by singing it, and this caught on nationally. Although it has never actually been adopted as the WI's official anthem, in practice it holds that position, and is an enduring element of the public image of the WI

My SIL is a member of her local WI in Surrey, recently they were invited to visit a WI branch in a local womens prison.

Meanwhile in sunny Cyprus Deb lost her phone, just a simple Nokia dumb phone, not a smart phone. She went down to CYTA to get a new phone, they were amazingly helpful, she had to buy a new phone but the SIM card was replaced free of charge and she keeps her old number

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Busybee » May 10th, 2019, 2:02 pm

I’m a WI member, we only sing Jerusalem once a year at our AGM, in some ways I wish we sang it more often - it was one of our wedding hymns.

In fact I read an interesting article this week about the decline of hymn singing and how as a society we are missing out on the act of communal singing. I must admit that having sung 8n a church choir as a child I can still recall the words to lots of hymns, comes in handy at weddings and funerals where most people don’t sing or if they do they mumble with their heads down.

A group has started up locally singing ABBA, Queen etc songs on a Saturday afternoon - it has proved to be successful so it’s either the communal singing or the tea and cakes that’s drawing the crowds in ;)

BB
Busybee
Registered

Postby suffolk » May 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm

I’m drenched! I drove down to the Waveney Valley with sketchbooks and camera and had a lovely morning catching the colours of the sky, golden rapefields and blossoming hedgerows in the glorious sunshine between the clouds. On the way back I called in at the garden centre to see OH and pick up some compost ... but as I left the cash desk the heavens opened and by the time I’d put three bags of compost (and some plants that somehow found their way into the trolley) into the car, I was a dripping drowned rat
Now I’m home ... I’ve towelled my hair ... quickly put a casserole together and into the oven (thank goodness I’d prepped the veg earlier) and now I’ll have a lovely warm shower ...
Last edited by suffolk on May 10th, 2019, 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
suffolk
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » May 10th, 2019, 2:44 pm

I'm with you on that Rats.
I asked the manager of a local Tesco why their tomatoes were from Poland, in July.
He didn't know and didn't seem to understand why I was asking.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » May 10th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Deb has gone orchid rustling, yesterday she found a large patch of Pyramid Orchids in an olive grove, they had finished flowering, the area was being ploughed up to reduce fire risk. The orchids will be dug up and join the other orchids in the garden, the Fragrant Orchids are in full flower. It is legal, the orchids are endemic and being moved about 500 metres. It is amazing what will grow in a thin skin of top soil.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Gruney » May 10th, 2019, 3:33 pm

Busybee wrote: funerals where most people don’t sing or if they do they mumble with their heads down.

That's very true - the clergyman frequently ends up singing solos. However - I sing with a Male Voice choir - has it really been for 45 years! - and at my wife's funeral, about 45 to 50 :) of the boys turned up. They didn't hold back! It cost me a bob or two in the pub, afterwards. :)

Oh - if this reads a little out of order, it was a very long time ago.
Gruney
Registered

Postby Chinchilla_lady » May 10th, 2019, 5:13 pm

Gruney wrote:Oh - if this reads a little out of order, it was a very long time ago.

Far from it Gruney, I think that shows what a good friend you are, how highly your late wife was thought of and it must have given you much comfort over the years. I have no voice at all (one note and that is flat) but I love hymns (Welsh Headmaster at Primary school) and belt them out loudly at weddings, funerals etc, much to other peoples dismay mostly.

Addicted to White Cats
Chinchilla_lady
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 10th, 2019, 5:16 pm

During the WI centenary there was a quiz game that involved knowing the words to Jerusalem. I did :D

I had to mumble at the last funeral I went to - it was in a Baptist church, and they used completely different tunes to the ones I was familiar with; The Lord’s my Shepherd particularly baffled me, I only know Crimond.
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » May 10th, 2019, 5:57 pm

I'm not sure any of my friends know all the verses of the national anthem.
I do but J certainly doesn't.

He prefers not to identify as a republican these days because of the presumed support for Mr Trump.
He is however not a monarchist.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » May 10th, 2019, 6:32 pm

I seem to know the most ridiculous number of words to hymns and songe - give me a fac however and I am stumped.

i astonished Mr r the other day by reciting the whole of Lake isle of Inisfree,

At DD's wedding half the congegation was Welsh and when we got to Cym Rhondda (sp) the roof nearly came off the church half in Welsh and the rest from DD's choir coleagues and the rugby players in English. It was impressive. In natural harmony too.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » May 10th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Absolutely love Cwm Rhondda, done properly ie v loud.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » May 10th, 2019, 8:06 pm

A quick :wave: because I thought I had posted early this morning but don't think it went through - internet was dodgy.

Especially wanted to wave to Purps and say how lovely Bea is, you'll have many happy hours together! Also pleased to hear that icey's sofas arrived safe and sound and that I love the umbrellas that Amber posted. Where are they?

It bothers me that many children aren't brought up with hymns any more - and communal singing in school and much more. Singing is such a joy through life and to be able to belt out a rousing hymn so uplifting (even if you are a growler and only doing it in the privacy of bathroom or car!), especially during troublesome or sad times. It is hard to choose things to sing at events such as funerals - I have been to a couple where to play a recording of a full church congregation for people to sing along to has been quite a success and think it's probably a better idea than everyone looking blank and trying to follow things they don't know. I realise that hymns are part of a religious service which many don't want to take part in but nothing quite the same has taken their place for a wider audience.

Very busy day at work and all sorts of goings on on the M4. Got home an hour later than usual ... am off to bed now.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » May 10th, 2019, 8:54 pm

I was patted awake @ 5.48 and let the tribe out to roam awhile..... Took the bin down at 6.15 as I forgot last night. Plasterer turned up at 8ish and was finished by 12.00. Meanwhile I had constructed a sarnie lunch for 6 including HM jam and cream turnovers. They went down a treat ! Our guests were enthralled by our new kitty and one tried very hard to stuff her into her handbag! By 5.45 it was clear that Sally Anne was exhausted and so were our guests. 2 had child minding duties @ 7pm and the other 2 had kitty situations to attend to. We had a swift supper and I am now shattered and bedding down....
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby Amber » May 10th, 2019, 9:22 pm

I’d love to be able to sing ‘properly’. I have a very low voice but love to sing some decants. (Or used to! Our family are known for not being able to sing in tune :o :( :D )

EM, photo was in Costa del....York! :D :D
Amber
Registered

Postby suffolk » May 11th, 2019, 6:06 am

Good morning all :D :mug:

Love singing ... I used to be in a couple of choirs in my ‘former existence’. At The Lovely Home It was amazing to watch Ma and other folk who could barely remember who they were, join in with communal hymn singing with no need for hymn sheets, their faces suddenly lit up and smiling confidently.

I do think that schools should do some form of regular communal singing .. if not hymns then something else that crosses the generations like traditional folk songs from various countries and cultures. Very good for us in many ways. :tu:
suffolk
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » May 11th, 2019, 6:22 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, I am one of those people who cannot sing, I used to be told "just mouth the words, Moira" A lot of informal choir singing appears to involve what I would call Pop Songs, Abba comes to mind

Deb only managed to save one Pyramid Orchid yesterday, their bulbs were too deep but we reassure ourselves that the ploughing around the trees is an annual event. The real problem is the developers who rip everything up.

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Gruney » May 11th, 2019, 7:05 am

Some descriptions will remain with you for ever. When we first went to secondary school, we were voice tested for the school choir. The grades were A,B,C ----- or remnant!
Gruney
Registered

Postby icelesley » May 11th, 2019, 7:22 am

Good morning wild ones. The Sun is out (wisperingsmiley) The beasts are desperate to get their beds outside to sit in it and top up their vitamin D :lol: :lol: :lol: it's not that hot yet though. I am getting the evil eye because I am ignoring them. :rolleyes:
icelesley
Registered

Postby Busybee » May 11th, 2019, 7:35 am

Amber wrote:
EM, photo was in Costa del....York! :D :D

The church tower you can see in the background is where we were married. It was quite something to be married in amongst throngs of tourists and shoppers on a busy Saturday afternoon. Because the centre of York is totally pedestrianised we had to have special permission to take two wedding cars into the city centre, complete with council staff to operate the barriers in. As the car was an open top classic, and it was such an unusual occurrence to have a car in the city centre I think people thought we were either royal or famous, lots of people stopped to take photos and shouted out congratulations as we inched through the crowds. It was a rather wonderful, if unexpected, part of the day.

Happy memories.

BB
Busybee
Registered

Postby Seatallan » May 11th, 2019, 8:42 am

What a lovely story BB!! :luv:

Re hymns- I too was brought up on hymns as it were (grew up in a village and church was a focal point. I wasn't in the choir but I was an acolyte so always took part in the services). Mind you, nothing worse than a wedding or funeral where the family picks one of those obscure hymns that no-one knows. Always a good plan to include hymns that just about everyone can sing along to.
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » May 11th, 2019, 9:36 am

Morning everyone :wave:

Just as we were about to sally forth to plant up the balcony it started to rain - :wave: :wave: quuite the reverrse of Meteo France's forecast.

One of the requirements for getting into teacher training in my day was the ability to play a musical instrument. I payed three one of them very badly but I was no where near as good as many of my fellow students. My first post was in a Cof E primary school and I got an enhanced post because I was "qualified" in music. One of my duties was to take the entire school foran hours hymn practice once a week. 20 years old and newly qualified! I very rapidly learned to play the piano standing up so I could control the mobs.

I've always loved music and especially singing. It's one of the reasons Mr R and I became so close. We sang in various chours most of our lives. DD has a beautiful voice as has GS - he has to have-his other grandfather was Welsh and a professional musician.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » May 11th, 2019, 10:11 am

Our primary school teacher Mrs Blyth (it was a small school ... only one teacher) could play the piano (she was taught by one of the Shaw hymn writing brothers, can't remember which one, Geoffrey or Martin http://www.martinshawmusic.com/articles ... esham.html) but as she told us, she 'couldn't extemporise'. Her occasional replacement Mrs Barnes certainly could ... her fingers ran up and down that keyboard doing all the twiddly bits ... I was entranced. I wanted to learn the piano but Ma didn't see any point in it ... Mrs Blyth suggested that I should have voice/singing lessons but as Ma said, 'No one ever made any money from singing' so that was out too.

Then Mrs Blyth's doctor suggested that she should play a wind instrument to help with her asthma ... she decided to learn the descant recorder, and that we would all learn with her ... I loved it ... :luv: I still have a recorder and occasionally get it out and play, just for myself :D
suffolk
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 11th, 2019, 10:26 am

Good morning

We sang a lot at the various schools I attended, mainly from the OUP Collected folk songs, but also rehearsing hymns and in high school when we were doing German we learned Lorelei

We also learned the recorder in junior school, I think that was optional but a lot of us did it, there was a scheme to promote learning the recorder as a means of learning to read music, which succeeded in my case

As far as I know the primary school age children round here do sing but I’ve a feeling that once they get to senior school it’s largely an after school activity. They must do a fair bit as they turn up at community events.

Have a good day
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby liketocook » May 11th, 2019, 11:08 am

Good morning everyone,
Fab wedding story BB :)
I'm not musical though do enjoy singing, I was in the school choir at secondary school but never as lead. Definitely one of the ones adding volume at the back :lol: .
Lovely and sunny her though there was a thickish frost first thing. Despite a sluggish start as I had to take dizzy meds in the early hours to curb developing vertigo attack which always leave me a bit dopey afterwards I've got a reasonable amount done in the garden. I'm just having a :mug: and a sit down before I get back out there for another short stint. We've more frost forecast tonight and then it's to get warmer, my aim today is to get all of my wall baskets ready for planting so from tomorrow I can start to plant up. :)
liketocook
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » May 11th, 2019, 11:32 am

Last time I looked, singing was on the National Curriculum both at Primary and Secondary level, as is learning songs which reflect cultural heritage - therein lies the hymn-singing problem. When I was teaching class music (up until 3 years ago) about 70%, maybe more, of the students were from non-Christian homes. I was only ever asked to specifically teach hymns in the Christian faith schools. In the others we used a wonderful series of books called Voiceworks which drew on the musical culture of many faiths. There are some fabulous songs, worshipful and non-worshipful, out there.

In my, very extensive, experience a school which does not teach singing is a rotten school. I think you’ll find that OFSTED is also of that opinion.
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby StokeySue » May 11th, 2019, 11:47 am

So our local seniors are taught then PP and it’s the extracurricular choirs and bands probably that turn up at events

We have at least one good steel pan calypso band around.
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » May 11th, 2019, 12:01 pm

They should be Sue but there are loopholes regarding the general teaching of “The Arts” and some secondary schools use a revolving timetable after Year 8 so that students get say a term of music, a term of Art and a term of Drama. As you say most groups that turn up for events outside school are usually extra curricular.
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » May 11th, 2019, 12:15 pm

I have just made a pan of Strawberry Chutney, it is a lovely colour, I think that it should taste OK but we will have to wait at least three months to check that. I used a tray of misshapen berries at E3 for 2Kgs. Some of the fruit looked saleable.

I like a good steel pan band but have to make do with bouzoukis around here but there is a military band due out here. The Central Band of the RAF are due here this weekend, they are giving a performance in Pissouri Amphitheatre next Wednesday evening, we shall attend well wrapped up, clutching our cushions and picnic supper. As I have mentioned before there will be competitive picnicking. I will report back

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » May 11th, 2019, 12:39 pm

Moira, my husband was in the Central Band of the RAF and used to love the Cyprus jaunt! It used to always be around Trooping the Colour time though to mark the Queen’s official Birthday.
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » May 11th, 2019, 1:37 pm

Pepper Pig wrote:used to love the Cyprus jaunt! It used to always be around Trooping the Colour time though to mark the Queen’s official Birthday.

Wednesday evening is a fund raiser but chatting to band members and support staff in the interval, their official task is to play for various parades and at the High Commission in Nicosia.
We get various bands, sometimes after concerts they get invited to the tavernas in Pissouri Square, taking their instruments with them :rolleyes:
A few years ago there was a band concert in the Greco Roman amphitheatre at Ancient Kurion, they played a version of Respighi's Pines of Rome, The Pines of The Appian Way. It was dusk, I had noticed some of the trumpet players slipping away, they played at the back and the sides of the amphitheatre, it was amazingly atmospheric.

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby icelesley » May 11th, 2019, 1:44 pm

Good Afternoon wild ones. The sun is out albeit patchy sun. I just popped over to the farm shop two villages away and it was hammering down with rain :o OH said there was none here. OH and the beasts are sunning themselves in the garden. :rolleyes:
icelesley
Registered

Postby scullion » May 11th, 2019, 2:44 pm

i've planted a few mature, baby leeks and cooked chilli for tonight's dinner using the sun. it took, probably, double the amount of time that it would have done conventionally but there was patchy cloud; a clear sky would have made it much quicker. it's now simmering in a low tech solar cooker until we want to eat (or it'll be put into a 'wonderbag'- same function as a haybox (make your own) - to eat hot when the sun's gone). rice will be cooked in another s.cooker later - zero emission cooking (other than water vapour and the smell).
scullion
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop