Chatterbox LXXXVI : Willow

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: Chatterbox LXXXVI : Willow

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 11th, 2019, 10:23 am

jrc wrote:Aww Patsy. Son used to live in Tsilivi for about five seasons. One of both his (and dad’s) favourite restaurants was called Roses and Wine.

thanks jrc …. I will try to look that place up. I am really looking forward to the food ;)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby liketocook » June 11th, 2019, 10:40 am

Good morning everyone,
I think the BBC was between a rock & a hard place on the TV licences for 75s and went for what I think was the fairest option. The bigger issue for me is the underclaiming of Pension Credit. Many think they won't qualify or will only get a few ££s so not worth it without realising that it also rebates their council tax and rent if payable which can make a big difference. My Dad got small amount but it was boosted by him having no council tax bills. It just takes a phone call to trigger the claim it's not done online like most other benefits.
Cloudy and looks as though the sky is going to empty any minute here, we could do with a good thunder storm to clear the air!
I have a school club meeting early evening so trying to pull the info I need for it together and then if the weather perks up I hope to garden. Cold chicken & stuffing sandwich for lunch today - one of my all time favourites. :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby StokeySue » June 11th, 2019, 10:53 am

I found a really good illustration of how poor rural travel is - I considered not renewing my National Trust membership because if you look at the properties within a reasonable distance from me, for which I could sensibly take a day return to the nearest railway station, then there is no obvious method of getting from the station to the property. Some don’t even list directions for getting to them by public transport.
While it’s annoying not being able to get the day out, I’m talking about SE England, which is densely populated. All these places have local residents nearby. How do they get out to work, to shop, to hospital?
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Seatallan » June 11th, 2019, 11:36 am

liketocook wrote:The bigger issue for me is the underclaiming of Pension Credit. Many think they won't qualify or will only get a few ££s so not worth it without realising that it also rebates their council tax and rent if payable which can make a big difference.

Trouble is, Pension Credit isn't straightforward. There are two kinds- Pension Guarantee Credit (that's the one which, if you qualify, passports you onto full Housing Benefit, and potentially full Council Tax reduction depending on the local authority scheme in place) and Pension Savings Credit, which whilst means-tested, doesn't automatically passport you to anything- though it will by the looks of it be a qualifying benefit for the free TV license. Savings Credit can top up your existing 'retirement provision' (which includes private/occupational pensions and capital as well as state pension). There tend to be far more people of pension age who miss out on Savings Credit than Guarantee Credit because they just don't realise the benefit exists (let alone that because they have other income/savings that they'll qualify). To make it even more complicated, some people qualify for both Guarantee Credit and Savings Credit. :)
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby liketocook » June 11th, 2019, 11:47 am

Seatallan wrote:
liketocook wrote:The bigger issue for me is the underclaiming of Pension Credit. Many think they won't qualify or will only get a few ££s so not worth it without realising that it also rebates their council tax and rent if payable which can make a big difference.

Trouble is, Pension Credit isn't straightforward. There are two kinds- Pension Guarantee Credit (that's the one which, if you qualify, passports you onto full Housing Benefit, and potentially full Council Tax reduction depending on the local authority scheme in place) and Pension Savings Credit, which whilst means-tested, doesn't automatically passport you to anything- though it will by the looks of it be a qualifying benefit for the free TV license. Savings Credit can top up your existing 'retirement provision' (which includes private/occupational pensions and capital as well as state pension). There tend to be far more people of pension age who miss out on Savings Credit than Guarantee Credit because they just don't realise the benefit exists (let alone that because they have other income/savings that they'll qualify). To make it even more complicated, some people qualify for both Guarantee Credit and Savings Credit. :)

Nothing is ever straightforward........ :(
liketocook
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 11th, 2019, 12:14 pm

Seatallan wrote:

Heavens, that certainly is complicated … I wonder what would be the chances of me qualifying for Savings Credit ??? :?
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 11th, 2019, 1:13 pm

I too think that travel benefits will go in due course. I don't think it would be when the WASPI generation are about to draw state pension though, that would be a triple whammy to that group and cause a lot of bad feeling indeed. I am interested that most people here seem to think that either people have generous pensions or should be claiming pension credits. As I said earlier, so many are those inbetweeners who do not qualify for pension credits but whose income can hardly be classed as generous. Ok, so it's only £3 a week but that £3 would have paid for a different treat. That's the point. I am due to retire in a few weeks and like many, will have to consider my position very carefully and probably get a job if I want treats. When you're over 75 the chance if doing that lessens considerably.

Something else that annoys me is why prescriptions are free for over 60s when the retirement age is now 66. Why didn't they stagger that as well?
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby StokeySue » June 11th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Free prescriptions have been a minefield for a long time. It used to be (and I think still is) the case that you got free prescriptions when over 60 even if in full time employment but not automatically if under 60 and unable to work because of chronic illness or disability.
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby Seatallan » June 11th, 2019, 4:09 pm

StokeySue wrote:Free prescriptions have been a minefield for a long time. It used to be (and I think still is) the case that you got free prescriptions when over 60 even if in full time employment but not automatically if under 60 and unable to work because of chronic illness or disability.

That is indeed the case if 60+. If under 60 prescriptions are free if you qualify for certain benefits (Income Support, income-based Jobseekers Allowance, income-related Employment & Support Allowance, Universal Credit if income below the relevant threshold), or if you have a very low income and qualify under the low income scheme (you have to apply), or alternatively some people with specific illnesses/disabilities qualify for exemption from prescription charges. Again, it's confusing because people receiving the contribution-based version of Jobseekers Allowance or Employment & Support Allowance frequently misunderstand and presume they're entitled to free prescriptions when they aren't (I was forever encountering people who had fallen into that trap and been fined when I worked in welfare rights). Hurrah for simplicity!! :rolleyes:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Pepper Pig » June 11th, 2019, 4:37 pm

Can you still prepay a certain amount per year so that your prescriptions are all covered? I did that for years until I reached 60. It saved a lot as I was on regular medication.
Pepper Pig
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 11th, 2019, 5:17 pm

earthmaiden wrote:Something else that annoys me is why prescriptions are free for over 60s when the retirement age is now 66. Why didn't they stagger that as well?

The Freedom Pass (travel card in the London area) comes into effect at 60 too ... I could only think that it ws something to do with the (then) pensionable age for women being 60 ... ???
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby Seatallan » June 11th, 2019, 6:07 pm

Pepper Pig wrote:Can you still prepay a certain amount per year so that your prescriptions are all covered? I did that for years until I reached 60. It saved a lot as I was on regular medication.

Yes, pre-payment certificates still exist (being as I'm on regular BP medication I have one and jolly good value it is too! :D )
Seatallan
Registered

Postby liketocook » June 11th, 2019, 8:55 pm

I think there will always be a squeezed middle group unless things like benefits are universally granted, I certainly fit into that group as although not of pension age I am retired. I do benefit greatly from free prescriptions in Scotland but don't qualify for council tax reduction, Warm Home Grant , free dental treatment etc. I do have a travel pass granted on the universal basis that DVLA revoked my licence though struggle to use it. It's a minefield and I do wonder if the costs of administering and policing all these different schemes might be as expensive as just awarding them.
liketocook
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 11th, 2019, 9:42 pm

PatsyMFagan wrote:The Freedom Pass (travel card in the London area) comes into effect at 60 too ... I could only think that it ws something to do with the (then) pensionable age for women being 60 ... ???

Yes, that's never seemed very fair either! Whilst on the subject though, my work entails talking on the phone to guys all over London who I have got to know quite well over the years. I was chatting to one the other day and saying I was looking forward to my bus pass and the ways I might use it. He already has his Freedom Pass but only uses it in London. You can use a bus pass anywhere in the country as far as I know, he didn't know that or if the Freedom pass also gave that much freedom and was quite interested. Does anyone know?

ltc - the system is far too complicated! The idea of a Universal Credit seems good if it could be managed properly! I did of course mean prescription charges for those over 60's in good health and in full employment whose circumstances didn't change one iota on their 60th birthdays!

I find the concept which has sometimes been mooted of paying everyone a basic amount then clawing it back in tax in varying degrees interesting. I think they do it in some countries. I doubt it would simplify anything though.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby StokeySue » June 11th, 2019, 10:05 pm

If you are an actual Londoner, ie resident in a London Borough, you get a free London Transport Oyster card to use in Greater London at 60 but you don’t get the Freedom Pass aka national bus pass until actual retirement age

The Oyster card is not well publicised - a friend argued me into getting one and I’ve “sold” it to several people who had given up when they found they weren’t yet eligible for a Freedom Pass
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 11th, 2019, 10:30 pm

Ah! That makes sense. The man in question would have his free Oyster card but will qualify for the Freedom Pass when he reaches the right age. I will tell him! I have known for a while about the Oyster card - those who live outside London are green with envy!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » June 12th, 2019, 5:17 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, I do not get any of the above benefits.
Meanwhile it is nice day here, I have a load of washing in the machine, I should get it ironed by lunchtime. I bought a bag of apricots yesterday, E1.50 per Kg, I will poach them to freeze but they are very hard.

Moira :mug:
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 12th, 2019, 6:11 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
Chilly here but dry-ish ... so far ... more rain is on its way. However apparently we are one degree warmer here in Norfolk than we would be in St Ives ... hopefully it’ll have warmed up by the time we go there in mid September 8-)
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” —Winnie-the-Pooh
suffolk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 12th, 2019, 6:23 am

Morning all! :wave:. Very bleary eyed, today is the day the dishwasher man/person is coming some time between 7am and 5pm :evil: so I thought I'd better make myself and the house respectable before 7am. I've opened the windows to give the place an airing which has taken the indoor temperature to 15.5 degrees.

More paperwork today (committees and things), spent yesterday knee deep in it before meeting GD. She is so lithe and really can't understand why granny can't do the splits. Granny has never been good at that kind of thing but thinks maybe it should be a goal to aim for during retirement.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 12th, 2019, 6:26 am

:shock: mind your knees Patsy!!!
“I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” —Winnie-the-Pooh
suffolk
Registered

Postby icelesley » June 12th, 2019, 6:44 am

Gruney wrote:
icelesley wrote:Morning Gruney :wave: how's the dog ?

Morning Iceleslesley. Thanks for asking - he's back to normal now; stitches all healed well. I can't tell you how great it is to have him back nudging and pestering. :D

Glad to hear it :hug: :hug:
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. Image ImageImage
icelesley
Registered

Postby icelesley » June 12th, 2019, 6:57 am

Good morning wild ones. The tv license, problem for MIL is sorted. She had another fall and is in hospital, she will need to go into a care home when she is discharged. This has happened before, but once she was ok they let her go home, this time she will not, she will be in the care home for good. Sad really but at least she is being looked after.

It is still raining, it has been none stop, next donor's drive looks like a swimming pool, the water is so deep :o
icelesley
Registered

Postby scullion » June 12th, 2019, 7:15 am

suffolk wrote:apparently we are one degree warmer here in Norfolk than we would be in St Ives ... hopefully it’ll have warmed up by the time we go there in mid September

bl@@dy better had! the car said it was 10°c yesterday - colder than it was for most of the winter, plus it rained - not what we get from a northerly wind usually.
according to the met office we'll be up to 14*c later today. positively balmy compared to yesterday.
i've just checked it again and they've put us down to 13*c - don't you just hate that‽‽

yes, sad, but maybe a weight off your mind, too, to know that she should be safer than on her own.
scullion
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 12th, 2019, 8:28 am

earthmaiden wrote:You can use a bus pass anywhere in the country as far as I know, he didn't know that or if the Freedom pass also gave that much freedom and was quite interested. Does anyone know?

I've used my Freedom Pass on the Isle of Wight,,, but only on local bus services, not on the tourist (open top for instance) buses … I recall that when these passes were first issued, someone travelled the whole length of the UK on his... it took a lot of planning and also quite some time joining all the dots ;)

Oooh, in Harrogate too :tu:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 12th, 2019, 8:32 am

suffolk wrote::shock: mind your knees Patsy!!!

Nothing wrong with my knees ;) I think it's em … who has an athletic GD :lol: :lol: :lol:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » June 12th, 2019, 8:40 am

I****** done, four bags of apricots poached and ready for freezing, I am having a sit down and a glass of water. Deb is dressmaking and planning to make strawberry gin tomorrow. And people wonder what retired persons do ;)
I was lucky yesterday, the big supermarket has bottles of Sherry Vinegar (Tescos) I have never seen it here before, we usually have to import from the UK. No mustard seeds but they will suddenly materialise

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 12th, 2019, 8:48 am

PatsyMFagan wrote:
suffolk wrote::shock: mind your knees Patsy!!!

Nothing wrong with my knees ;) I think it's em … who has an athletic GD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Duh! :oops:
suffolk
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 12th, 2019, 8:52 am

Morning everyone :wave:

After a day of steady rain yesterday, the whole landscape was shrouded in thick fog this morning. The sun is only just starting to burn it off. The lettuces are happy though.

We had a lovely chat to Jersey GD last night who rang to say thank you for her 18th birthday present. Poor soul had an exam yesterday - but then so did DD on her 18th and it was in the middle of the hay-fever season.

We don't get any benefits here either Moira and our winterfuel allowance was axed when it was decided that France is a hot country as is Spain but Italy isn't. Why? because they counted in all the Dom Toms - the overseas territories like Reunion, Guadaloupe and for Spain the Canaries etc
Reunion has indeed got one British family living there :rolleyes: Of course we still have to pay taxes on our pensions in the UK!

Hope you all stay warm and dry today. We are only promised 23C so distinctly chilly for the time of year.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 12th, 2019, 8:55 am

Apparently, if we’re lucky, it might get to 14C here today ... it’s kust about that now and there’s more rain coming by lunchtime so it won’t get any better today ...

I can warm up playing tennis ...
suffolk
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 12th, 2019, 9:08 am

I have resorted to putting the heating on (I don't think I have ever given in to doing so in June before) so it is now a balmy 18 degrees :o (the sort of treat which would have to be considered even more carefully once the pension kicks in :( - how ridiculous to lump those countries together Rats!). Perhaps I should be practicing gymnastics to keep warm.

So sorry to hear about MIL icey. You are probably all breathing sighs of relief but it must be frightening to know you have reached that stage, all life stages are intrepid steps into the unknown.

No sign of dishwasher man yet.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 12th, 2019, 9:22 am

Ice I also meant to send very best wishes for MIL and a successful integration into the care-home. I know it is hard but I'm sure it will be a refief to all concerned.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Seatallan » June 12th, 2019, 9:24 am

Morning Wildies :wave:

Hope you all enjoy your days despite the weather. A bit less chilly than yesterday here- that easterly wind has died down and there's even some blue sky! I suppose we needed the rain. I remember once us parking up prior to starting a hill walk in Scotland (the Mamores though I forget now which one we were planning to climb) and the temperature (this wasn't at altitude) was 4 degrees. That was mid-June too. Just goes to show doesn't it? Hard to remember that this time last year we were in the midst of a heat-wave :D

Hope you have a good game of tennis Suffs, that your dishwasher man arrives soon EM and that your MIL settles in the care home Icey. :hug:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby StokeySue » June 12th, 2019, 12:05 pm

Hello
Weather is grey and damp again, it will get wetter so I need to get out
Good to hear of the collie’s recovery Gruney

I felt a bit queasy yesterday and for some reason decided I had to do something and that something was to turn out the kitchen base units that I thought the mice might have got into. In fact there wasn’t much evidence of murine depredation, but I took all the roasting pans, frying pans etc out, scrubbed them and dried them either on the hob or in a very hot oven before putting them back in a well disinfected cupboard.

Feel much better today think the queasiness was the end of it. Seems my friend who lives the other side of the High Street has had it too, so my suspicion that it’s a virus and nothing I could do about it seems likely.

Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 12th, 2019, 12:06 pm

The dishwasher man has been. It had to have a new motor but I am delighted to have it working again (I don't mind washing up, it just keeps the kitchen tidied and as I am naturally untidy every little helps).

A book I had ordered on prehistoric cookery arrived this morning so I started to read it whilst waiting. It's really interesting and it's such a nasty day I think I am just going to read for a change. I am going out to my ladies group tonight.

I have just got to a bit in the book where they found evidence of an elm beetle which may have destroyed a large number of elms 4000 years ago just as they did again on the 1980's. I wonder what happened to the beetles during the years in between?
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 12th, 2019, 12:46 pm

Rip van Beetle ?
suffolk
Registered

Postby nursemimi » June 12th, 2019, 1:09 pm

Morning coffee drinking at the moment waiting on the grandsons to arrive for the day.

Mimi
nursemimi
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 12th, 2019, 1:33 pm

suffolk wrote:Rip van Beetle ?

:lol: :lol: although it does make you think .... :?

Have a lovely day mimi - you'll sleep well tonight!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » June 12th, 2019, 1:46 pm

Have fun with the boys mimi.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby liketocook » June 12th, 2019, 6:43 pm

Good evening everyone,
I hope all works out ok for you MIL ice :hug: :hug:
Chilly here too though not as cold as some parts of the UK, I might light the stove in a bit. My sis has a photo of my Papa taken on Midsummer Day in the early 1930s, under the village sign, clutching the daily newspaper and surrounded by snow which was still falling. It was in South Lanarkshire so not far north either.
I spent most of the day at my Dad's and I'm delighted that the vast majority of his huge collection of art supplies have now gone to new homes and other folk will get to enjoy them, hopefully as much as he did. :) The local RNLI had asked for a couple of his paintings for their summer auction, he gave some every year to various causes, and they raised a fair bit money over the years and these were picked up today too.
When I came home I spent a peaceful hour taming the greenhouse and discovered I have a couple of baby toms and cues. :D
liketocook
Registered

Postby Zosherooney » June 12th, 2019, 9:55 pm

Just returned from supper at our lovely neighbours......A gorgeous pork and orange casserole, with 5 different veg and mashed potato, a mixed fruit Eton mess then cheese and biscuits.

Early night as Mr. Z. is working tomorrow and I have curtains to adjust....and fit.

Kitchen units arrive at midday!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Plastering now done......

We left all cats to their own devices this evening.... returned to all of them in full capacity - a plus !
Zosherooney
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » June 12th, 2019, 10:10 pm

It's Download just up the road this weekend and it has rained for 3 days solid.
We locals always reckon Download weekend is sunstroke (last year) or trench foot.

I really feel for the music fans who have been looking forward to it for months.

A few years ago it was so wet tractors had to pull cars out of the parking field.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » June 13th, 2019, 5:18 am

Good Morning Wild Ones, they had rain in Nicosia yesterday :rolleyes: , it is still cool here, I had to change into a top with sleeves yesterday afternoon.
Yesterday evening we were sitting on the back terrace eating supper when one of the local cats appeared with three kittens, the kittens are a good size, big enough to jump up walls. Pug went down to see the cat and was disappointed that it would not acknowledge her, she was bought up by Deb's old cat.

Moira :mug:
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby suffolk » June 13th, 2019, 6:57 am

Good morning all :D :mug:
Still cool and damp here but not actually raining at the moment.

Yesterday afternoon DS came across an accident that had been caused in part by poor visibility due to spray ... a broken down silver Audi had been abandoned just around a blind bend on an A road, and a woman in her 70s had driven right into it in her little Peugeot. He got the woman out of the car and put her in a safe place then parked his bright red car at an angle across the road with lights and hazards on to prevent more cars crashing into the accident and dialled 999. The woman was shaken up, bruised and breathless but the paramedics said that they thought she’d be home by today ... the police said that DS had done all the right things :tu:

DS said that visibility can be very poor because there’s a huge amount of spray when the rain is heavy because some roads, especially older ones, just aren’t draining well. Please be careful out there folks.
suffolk
Registered

Postby Busybee » June 13th, 2019, 7:19 am

My son said the same thing this morning going to work, whilst there is a route using only main roads he tends to use the backroads as it’s cuts five miles off the journey. He has a very small car and the back road tends to flood, he rang from work to request use of our Land Rover tomorrow - he reckons if it continues to rain he won’t be able to get through in his vehicle.

It’s not unknown for this road to flood but not usually in summer.

BB
Busybee
Registered

Postby icelesley » June 13th, 2019, 7:25 am

Good morning wild ones. It's raining :rolleyes: MIL is ok, granddaughters are making sure she is sorted they are both social workers so will know all the pit falls. There is not a lot I can do, I am in Cheshire, MIL is in Sussex, so I can't just drop in. But she has her family down there. I should say she was father in law's second wife so not really related directly. But we have always treated her as a treasured family member.
icelesley
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » June 13th, 2019, 9:13 am

Back from our local supermarket, they had just bought some boxes of black cherries down from the mountains, of course I bought some :D. I had an urgent phone call from Deb, could I buy an urgent Kilner type jar, she needs it for the Strawberry Gin, Should we make Cherry Brandy?

Thunder is rumbling

Moira
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby scullion » June 13th, 2019, 9:19 am

i am waiting for the sun to shine in order to pick elderflowers for elderflower liqueur. my two large bottles of vodka may have to wait until next year at this rate - or be repurposed.
scullion
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » June 13th, 2019, 9:19 am

Morning all! :wave:. How fortunate that your DS was there to help Suffs. This kind of weather can be so nasty on the roads (let alone at festivals!).

Oh dear Moira - three more potential kitchen raiders! :lol:.

How fortunate, icey, to have family 'in the know' to hand. My ma ended up in Sussex, a lovely care home north of Eastbourne.

Went to bed quite late last night and decided to catch up on sleep today and nor set the alarm. I was rudely awoken at 9am by the doorbell. I thought it was a parcel delivery for me so went in pyjamas with eyes half closed to the door and it was the meter reader :evil: . Our meters along here are all indoors so they have to come in and be shown various cupboards. At least the house was tidy even if I wasn't. The annoying thing is I only submitted readings as requested last week.

I'm going to walk into town in a minute as Smiths should have the new diaries in. I use a student one as my written diary as it is then one less thing to do around Christmas and works quite well.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby scullion » June 13th, 2019, 9:24 am

we never let the meter reader in - we read it then tell them while they stand on the doorstep. it's never been disallowed or treated as an estimate and the meter readers are fine with it. i did ours last week.
scullion
Registered

Postby StokeySue » June 13th, 2019, 9:31 am

Good morning
It has actually stopped raining for a while, though more is forecast
It’s cold though
There was so much yesterday I didn’t go shopping, but I’ll go today, I’ll get another :mug: and make a proper list
I did walk a bit to backgammon, won 2/3 and got my stake back, couple of absolutely classic games, won’t bore you with the details
Have a good day everyone
Sue
StokeySue
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop