[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Wildfood.info • View topic - Losing my picture links.

Losing my picture links.

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Losing my picture links.

Postby aero280 » June 29th, 2012, 6:31 pm

Any pictures that I have linked to my webspace will be lost from here as of Saturday night. I have used Apple's Mobile Me webspace. That is being switched off on Saturday night, so all links will fail.

I am in the process of setting up a new space with a different webhosting company. I only own the domains at the moment.

I don't think that there is too much of my stuff on here, unlike the motoring forums.... :oops: :roll: but if anyone finds something the want to look at has disappeared, let me know. I still have it saved at home.

This won't affect any pictures that are attached to threads. Only ones that are read from the external hosting site.
aero280
Site Admin

Return to The Coffee Shop