The Loch - new drama

A place to discuss Food TV and radio programmes.

The Loch - new drama

Postby TeresaFoodie » June 12th, 2017, 9:59 am

Not food obviously but I just wondered if anyone watched the first episode of this crime drama on ITV last night. What did you think?
I read about it in my TV guide and decided I was interested enough to give it a go. My Dad also mentioned he was interested. So we watched and compared thoughts at the end. We both agreed it was a good start to what sounded like a good new series. I struggled at the beginning with the seemingly endless characters coming into it and keeping track of what part they played in it. I persevered and a plot began to unfold so I am glad I stuck with it. I did struggle a little bit with the accent of most of the cast and I am usually okay with the Scot's accent. The scenery was stunning and reminded me of my many trips to Scotland and to that area.
I am sure there will be another debate with my Dad next Sunday and I am quite looking forward to it.
Nice to have some different telly to watch for a change!
I either win, or I learn
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Re: The Loch - new drama

Postby liketocook » June 12th, 2017, 8:41 pm

Just watching this on catch up - a tad "Hamish MacBeth" with extra gore but enjoying it :)
liketocook
Registered

Re: The Loch - new drama

Postby PatsyMFagan » June 16th, 2017, 12:17 pm

this is on my 'catch-up' list ... :)
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Return to TV and Radio