The Dog Rescuers

A place to discuss Food TV and radio programmes.

The Dog Rescuers

Postby TeresaFoodie » July 11th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Alan Davies and loads on CH4 in a moment. A thoroughly enjoyable programme, mostly happy, sometimes a little sad. But I have always been a fan of Mr D same as Paul O'Grady abd his pooch shows, and never been a big dog lover, mainly cats, but this could really turn me. If you catch it tonight I wonder if rescued Turner and Hooch will be on updating from last week. :luv:
I still miss my cats...loads
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Re: The Dog Rescuers

Postby PatsyMFagan » July 14th, 2017, 3:33 pm

I watch The Dog Rescuers ... and really love AD's presentation, particularly the ad-libbing ... there was a very funny moment in the last progamme. However, afraid I can't stand P O'Grady's grating Liverpool (?) accent ... :td: :td:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Re: The Dog Rescuers

Postby TeresaFoodie » July 14th, 2017, 4:10 pm

Pats, I think every episode of DR there is an ad-lib moment that makes me roar! I need to keep a pad and paper next to me to note them down as I always discuss with Dad who pointed me in the direction of the show but can never remember the funny bits, just the overwhelmingly happy or sad bits! Glad you are enjoying!
I still miss my cats...loads
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Return to TV and Radio