No Offence - spoiler alert

A place to discuss Food TV and radio programmes.

No Offence - spoiler alert

Postby KC2 » October 20th, 2018, 4:00 pm

Hi all
Can any of you who have been watching No Offence please explain to me how/why Teagan went to the place she was kidnapped at? :? I really didn't understand what she was doing there - maybe I missed it as part of the plan earlier but then it has been quite complex! We both really enjoyed it, I must say. We 'taped' it on a good old hard drive rather than watching it on catch-up so were able to fast forward through the ads!
Thanks!
KC2
Registered

Re: No Offence - spoiler alert

Postby patpoyntz » October 20th, 2018, 5:51 pm

We really enjoyed it and watched every episode, but have to confess we had NO idea what was going on most of the time...loved the actors and the characters they portrayed. Will have a think about the Teagan question.....it’s not coming to me just now. I think we were a bit confused because we were also binge watching Killing Eve whenever we had time.
Definitely getting old!
patpoyntz
Registered

Postby KC2 » October 21st, 2018, 9:46 am

Ha pp - yes, I agree the element of confusion - we've been watching Killing Eve as well! And now we're into Informer, which is unbelievably tense and means we can't do more than one episode at a time :lol:
KC2
Registered

Postby patpoyntz » October 21st, 2018, 10:38 am

OH says Tegan went to get her phone, which she lost in an earlier episode......wouldn’t take that as gospel though!
patpoyntz
Registered

Postby cyprusmoira » October 21st, 2018, 1:42 pm

We thought that she went to follow up some paperwork.
Incidentally, was the Mayor Viv's daughter?
When life gives you lemons, make sorbet
cyprusmoira
Registered

Postby KC2 » October 21st, 2018, 1:56 pm

Ah I think the lost phone might ring a bell (sorry for the pun ...) - maybe it had been stolen to order so that the far right bunch could trap her when she went to get it back ...
Moira, that was odd, wasn't it? Viv then said something about holding her when she was only a few hours old and Viv and the Mayor's mum were clearly best friends. Perhaps Viv had taken responsibility for her when she died. I don't remember the mother from any earlier episodes but then I could well have forgotten!!
KC2
Registered

Return to TV and Radio