The Secret of Stuff

A place to discuss Food TV and radio programmes.

The Secret of Stuff

Postby PatsyMFagan » November 3rd, 2018, 11:51 am

Did anyone else see this programme on BBC4 in the week ? A sort of 'How it's made' on steroids ….

How these young inventors/scientists worked out the different new products was well beyond my understanding :oops: :aww: I just watched in amazement and with hope in my heart for the future ...
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Re: The Secret of Stuff

Postby scullion » November 5th, 2018, 12:12 am

the zoe laughlin one? yes it was really interesting. she was one of the presenters/scientists on the equally interesting programme about landfill, unfortunately not available on iplayer now but it is available on you tube.
scullion
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » November 5th, 2018, 9:13 am

Ooh, never saw that programme, but she was also one of contributors on the series where scientists, engineers, inventors helped individuals with life restricting conditions … :tu:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby PatsyMFagan » November 5th, 2018, 9:14 am

Ooh, never saw that programme, but she was also one of contributors on the series where scientists, engineers, inventors helped individuals with life restricting conditions … :tu:
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby scullion » November 5th, 2018, 9:26 am

i have three of those (from this series) left to watch on record.
scullion
Registered

Return to TV and Radio