Dark Heart - ITV

A place to discuss Food TV and radio programmes.

Dark Heart - ITV

Postby TeresaFoodie » November 8th, 2018, 4:38 pm

Is anyone watching this? Part 4 of 6 tonight at 9pm.

I thought it was a six part crime drama, but as it goes we have two episodes a week (Wed & Thu) with each week featuring a new case.

Last week for me was a bit hit or miss. I watched half of it on subtitles as I was on the phone :oops: but was also struggling to juggle the various accents/dialects. Am I the only person who struggles like that?

But last night I had no distractions, no struggles that required subtitles, and what a cracking hour it was! Gripping storylines, fabulous acting, great atmospherics. I don't recognise the male lead detective as being in anything I've watched before. Very impressed.

I wonder if this is going to be a regular series in future, a bit like Prime Suspect ended up being.
Imagine peace
TeresaFoodie
Registered

Re: Dark Heart - ITV

Postby PatsyMFagan » November 17th, 2018, 8:42 am

I have watched the first episode and enjoyed it - I have the rest on series record. These days I have subtitles on permanently :aww:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 17th, 2018, 9:57 am

I've seen it all now. For once something that could be followed without wondering what on earth was happening and most of the time quite audible though I needed subtitles a couple of times. Hope there are more.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Suelle » November 17th, 2018, 11:17 am

I'd like to see more of this too! The last two stories were much better than the first, which was a pilot made a few years ago, I think.

As Staff was left on a cliffhanger about his parents, I suspect another series is planned.
Suelle
Global Moderator

Return to TV and Radio