flirty dancing

A place to discuss Food TV and radio programmes.

flirty dancing

Postby scullion » November 14th, 2019, 11:07 am

after watching something recorded, when we got home last night, the telly came on to a programme called flirty dancing. it is a bit of a twist on a reality dating sort of thing.
a couple, who have never met before go to a location chosen by the programme makers, do a dance routine without introducing themselves, talking or interacting in any other way other than through the dance they've learned, separately, with a dance teacher. they are then set up with an ordinary date and can attend if they were attracted to the person they were dancing with.
i think they must have a lot of entrants as one of the couples who continued to see each other after the programme came from the same town, went to the same pub and had mutual friends but had never met before.
the other couple were good, too - well she was - the chap saw her and the routine went out of his head for a while!
i was impressed with the dance routines and how well they must have rehearsed with their teacher.
an interesting concept.
scullion
Registered

Re: flirty dancing

Postby PatsyMFagan » November 14th, 2019, 12:18 pm

I saw the first series of this .... my zumba teacher suggested I put myself forward for an audition, but it is a dating show by any other name, and can I be bothered :rolleyes: :lol: :?:
No-one knows if you've done your housework, but everyone knows if you've done your gardening !
PatsyMFagan
Registered

Return to TV and Radio