What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby miss mouse » August 10th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Wow, they are very nice, what a neat decorator you are.
miss mouse
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 11th, 2019, 5:54 am

They are brilliant OMCO!

After monster bike ride yesterday morning I had a salad for lunch so was absolutely ravenous for dinner. I had a seafood plate to start which had octopus, smoked trout pate, carpaccio, tempura prawn and a thing with shell on and eyes - too big to be a prawn so not sure what it was. For main course I had Istrian pasta (like a cross between pasta and gnocchi) with sun dried tomatoes and herbs :chops:

We go back to our house tomorrow for a few days before heading home so the posh eating will stop!
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 11th, 2019, 6:02 pm

The last two days have been shocking. Friday, we ate in the cafeteria of the big Leclerc. Least said best mentioned :) I had planned to make a nice dinner, but 'pre-dinner' drinks with neighbour didn't finish until half nine so just ate little chunks of cumin gouda.
Yesterday, we were coming home. Next time, note to self: if we are driving to Calais, pack a picnic. We were out of synch with each other appetite wise, and when we tried to stop at aires, they were all full. Eventually stopped at Neufchatel, but nothing vegetarian on offer - not even an omelette or a cheese sandwich. Got to Calais just over 2 hours early and thought about looking for dinner, but decided to go and check out the situation at Eurotunnel first. Good thing we did. If we'd rolled up 45 minutes before our crossing we'd not have caught our train. From arrival to boarding took about 2.5 hours all but ten minutes being spent queuing to a) get from the 'holding car park' to the check in, b) get through check in and passport control c) get out of the car park to drive towards the bit where they hold you before you get on the train d) wait to get on train.
Second not to self. Do not travel to or from France at the weekend in August!
However, we were lucky really, I suppose, as the ferry crossings were affected badly by the wind.
So 'dinner' was a slice of baguette and butter.
Today we went out for lunch. Our once go to post France lunch treat place has closed, so an atypical (for us) Sunday roast with veggie haggis, then white chocolate and Oreo cheesecake. Too much food but feeling malnourished! I also had a virgin Mary for extra vitamins and minerals :)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 11th, 2019, 6:10 pm

Pretty poor eating today, due to party attendance last night.

Tea and juice in bed, sadly no biscuits left
Derbyshire oatcakes with honey and more tea
A walk for an hour or so then coffee and maltesers
English muffin with a poached egg and tinned tomatoes, plus HP sauce and (yet) more tea
Ice cream and another cup of tea
Right now - gin and tonic shortly followed by roast lamb with chimichurri sauce and garden veg.

Probably no more tea today!
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » August 12th, 2019, 12:24 pm

A version of ploughman's for lunch which was very good. Mr R even found a stray Speckled Hen beer in the cellar so he is very happy..
using the renaining veal roast from Saturday
I am making stuffed red peppers for supper
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 12th, 2019, 2:17 pm

Last night I just had some Tomme des Pyrénées with Balsamel, which I found in the cupboard. Would have preferred just normal honey - I must get some.
Lunch was a Leon black bean thingy.
I think dinner will be pasta or some pan fryable gnocchi which I bought in France, but didn't get round to eating... at this risk of having it too often. I need to look up cavolo nero recipes - I have a lot in the garden. Also need to use up last year's (frozen) roast tomato sauce. I don't think I will be able to make as much this year, but it's time to eat it up.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 14th, 2019, 6:00 am

On Monday after a lovely walk I had schnitzel for lunch with prazen krompir. Dinner was HM chicken kebabs (marinated in ajvar and pesto) with a tomato and feta salad. Yesterday was the leftovers with salad for lunch. I was intending to cook in the evening but unusually I couldn’t be bothered so OH nipped out and got a gorgeous pizza to share
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 14th, 2019, 7:14 am

Yesterday I had, I now realize, curry x two. A sag paneer type thing from Eat for lunch, then dinner out: oinion bhajis and paneer methi malai. I also ate salted caramel-filled madeleins (2!) and chocolate and a Naked bar :oops:

I seem to do this sugary 'snack' thing post holidays. Need to stop.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » August 16th, 2019, 9:35 am

Last night's supper was a chicken and cashew nut stir fry with vegetable noodles. Dessert was a French-style rice pudding with a but of rhubarb compote.

Luch is melon with local ham, mozarella and a mint dressing

Supper is undyed smoked haddock Florentine and the rest of the rice turned into a parfait.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 16th, 2019, 10:59 am

Last night I had pasta with home grown aubergine (cooked in a pan with olive oil and smoked oil, then finished off in the oven - it took ages it to get to almost melt in the mouth consistency) in a tomato and basil sauce, with mozzarella and parmesan. The aubergine was really very good. I didn't really think there was much point in growing them - aubergines all taste the same? But I really think this was better, I assume, for being very fresh (straight from plant to pan.) Black Beauty variety. It may be the only one I get off the plant unless the weather picks up, though :( I suppose I could bring it in doors if it's still alive when it starts to get cooler. It has plenty of flowers on it.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 17th, 2019, 4:21 pm

J has been working away all week and has requested veg as he fears scurvy due to several days of pub meals.

He's getting lasagne - a beef one but containing onion, carrots, celery and tomato - which will be served with a garden salad.
It might be preceded by a couple of pints.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 17th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Thursday evening we had our best friends "drop in" to say hi for an hour. Past experience tells me they never stay for an hour so we all ended up ordering pizza after a couple of hours.

Then I've had a lovely pamper few days! Spa day yesterday with one of my best mum friends. The food there is gorgeous Asian fusion stuff, we had some of the best prawn sushi rolls and a bizarre but delicious halloumi/cashew/chilli thing plus some chicken yakitori.

Another spa day today with step mil and we had the protein platter lunch which included one of the best mushroom soups I've has in a long time. A glass of champagne too. Heading home now and I'm desperate to see my girls! Dinner is apparently going to be pulled pork in lettuce cups with pink slaw, salad and baked potatoes when the children are in bed.

No spa days for a long while now, unfortunately :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 18th, 2019, 11:03 am

I’m home after such a lovely holiday. Every day was some sort of hiking, biking or running epic followed by lovely food.

Breakfast yesterday was at the airport and was gazpacho :oops: . Lunch on the plane was surprisingly nice - salmon tartare and then what looked like chicken in a bit of a smingy sauce but it was actually very tasty. Dinner was pasta and pesto with loads of veg.

Out boating today to make the last day of our holiday actually feel like a holiday :D We are going out in a big group and taking a picnic. I have been up since five so have made some hummus and crisp breads and will pop out shortly to get stuff for an interesting salad of some sort. There will be a few :cocktail: I expect too. Dinner is a Thai red curry - possibly veggie, maybe chicken.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » August 18th, 2019, 3:05 pm

We have had good friends round for lunch. They needed cheering up so I gave them

Black Russian tomato gazpacho with cucumber sorbet

Slow roast shoulder of lamb with rosemary and garlic and(don't tell Mr R) anchovies with baby potatoes roasted around it and ratatouille

Comte, Forme d' Albert and St Marcelin cheese

Lemon and ginger cheesecake with berries.

Wine was runk!!
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 18th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Sounds wonderful Rats. Glad you had a good holiday Rocky!

This morning we had baked eggs with spinach, peppers, tomatoes, basil, paprika.

Toasted pitta and hummus after family splash pool time at the leisure club.

Fantastic family late lunch with our parents, sisters etc at a favourite restaurant. It was their 10th birthday and there was free flowing fizz, birthday cake, a jazz band in the secret garden, some dancing and hide and seek by the younger and older members of the party...I had the crab salad and the rack of lamb, homemade fudge with coffee, some cake and gorgeous wine.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 19th, 2019, 10:50 am

Lovely menu Rats and your afternoon sounds idyllic OMCO.

We had a fab day. Ended up as the only two boats in a gorgeous bay and saw turtles and loads of squid - very odd looking things. Picnic was fab. I did a quinoa salad with feta, avocado, black beans and red peppers and hummus and seed crisp breads, a friend had made pasties and sausage rolls. Someone else had brought roti and a tabbouleh. It was a feast.
Rocky
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » August 19th, 2019, 12:56 pm

Can't compete with the wonderful food and times here! Lovely to read about. I am staying with a relative and have had cereal for breakfast and quiche and salad for lunch (both were very nice!).
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 20th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Last night we had wild mushroom and spinach pasta with sage and smoked garlic butter, toasted pine nuts and a good grating of parmesan.

Tonight we're having beef keema curry with rice and garnished with coriander and natural yoghurt.

DD1 pulled a face at tonight's dinner so we've compromised and she's having beef koftas with rice and some defrosted homemade tomato and roasted pepper sauce, with peas.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 21st, 2019, 11:57 am

Monday I had a Daddy D naked vegetarian burrito for lunch aka everything that would go inside the tortilla wrap. I asked for everything except lettuce, but got everything except cheese and soured cream!!! :o Wasn't pleased. I guess he must have been having a lot of vegan customers.
Can't remember what dinner was.
Yesterday lunch was just a couple of Quorn burgers. Was flat out working from home and no bread in the house, and didn't want anything too substantial anyway. If I had had my head on straight, I could have had a from the garden tomato, pea, cucumber and herb salad with mozzarella. Doh!
Last night we had fusilli with an aubergine and home grown roast tomato sauce (last year's. I need to make room for this year's in the freezer.) with Emmental and Parmesan. I was going to add mozzarella but OH didn't want it. It was nice enough but not house guest worthy.
I also had a salted caramel Gu cheesecake.
I need to get back on track with my diet. It's not been very balanced on late.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 22nd, 2019, 1:32 pm

Toast first thing, Gabriella stole a fair bit of it so I had a small bowl of granola too. Strawberries after pilates.

Costa panini for lunch.

Dinner will be Jamie's chicken and leek pie with sausage meatballs. Peas and green beans on the side as well as a glass of white wine as the bank holiday weekend is nearly here 8-)
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 22nd, 2019, 3:58 pm

Yesterday I had a really good, authentic and very fresh horiatiki salad for lunch, from the Greek deli on Farringdon Road. They gave me a free bar of chocolate too! (Which I ate... :? All of it...)
Dinner was just bread (quite nice walnut bread that husband had picked up on his way home) and Bungay butter ( :) ) a bit of cheese, a large tomato from the garden and the last of the French chocolate mousse.
Lunch today was a cheese and black bean quesadilla with salsa an gacamole from Leather Lane market. I forgot that people fry these, and it made me feel a little sick, alas.

Not sure what to have for dinner. Could be a mozarella and tomato salad.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 22nd, 2019, 5:51 pm

Orange, grapefruit and a handful of granola
Ham and egg sandwich
Roast guinea fowl with garden potatoes, carrots and green beans.

Plus a lemon and raspberry tart this afternoon...
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 22nd, 2019, 7:41 pm

In the end I had some really good mozzarella with one of my tomatoes from the garden with a little salt. I have to say the tomato was superb.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 23rd, 2019, 3:49 pm

Orange and grapefruit with granola
Guinea fowl salad
Tonight will be HM chilli served with a bag of chips which we will pick up on the way home from the pub.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 24th, 2019, 10:58 am

I had posted a few days ago but it’s disappeared - unless I’ve posted on the wrong thread.....

In any event it’s been a bit of a shocker workwise and eating. Lunch was missed on three of the five days as too busy. Dinners have been going steadily downhill. We were meant to go out last night but I got back too late so I had roasted cauliflower and waitrose onion rings. Dear god! Out on a boat today and taking a picnic - I’m actually going to do the quinoa salad again as it was so popular, some hummus and a tortilla if the shop has eggs. Happy weekend all.
Rocky
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 24th, 2019, 10:17 pm

Toast and lemon curd
Guinea fowl salad
Hake with a chorizo and breadcrumb topping, peas rice and green beans.
Cheese and crackers later.

J came home this afternoon with a good cream scone and an excellent Eccles cake from the traditional bakery across the road from where he was working today.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 25th, 2019, 3:50 pm

I did achieve a tortilla yesterday and bunged some feta in too. Very nice. Was a great picnic lunch. Other offerings were curried chicken wraps, spicy chickpea salad, beetroot and bns with feta. Very unusually we didn’t have dinner. Lunch today will be leftover. Dinner is going to be slightly tacky chicken, brocolli and some other veg in black bean sauce.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 25th, 2019, 7:01 pm

Friday night we went out - shared dough balls, then I had a pizza, and then warm chocolate fudge cake with cream - this was on a place which used to be a Pizza Express, but went solo, keeping a similar menu.

Lunch out yesterday was tomato and strawberry gazpacho - which they didn't quite pull off - with Cornish potatoes with chilli and butter and bread and butter to share.

I finally got round to making cacio e pepe last night. I am afraid it didn't work very well. I used Felicity Cloake's recipe. I am sorry I used such expensive cheese for my first attempt.

Today, lunch was breaded goats cheese with a caramelized walnut salad, then warm Bakewell tart with cream - in a garden centre in Kent.

Not sure if/what dinner will be. If anything, probably bread and butter (OH and the breadmaker made a rather good looking white loaf) and a bit of cheese and tomato. I bought a cherry pie from Sainsbury's. The desserts have to stop soon.

edit: Italian mozzarella, Sydenham tomatoes, French olive oil and salt, Bungay butter, Sydeno-Canadian white bread :) (And a tiny bit of Tomme de Pyrenees.)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 25th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Poached egg on Marmite toast.
Lunch was supposed to be a guinea fowl salad but a fly somehow got under the cover so I didn't fancy it.
Guinea fowl went in the bin and I cooked a couple of chunky fish fingers to go with the salad.
Dinner was mutter paneer with spiced green beans and tomatoes served with rice and chapatis.
J makes great curries.

Maybe cheese and crackers in a bit.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » August 26th, 2019, 8:42 am

I cooked a stuffed chicken yesterday which we had with baby potatoes and baby courgettes cooked underneath it and some fresh beetroot as well. Pud was a blackberry and apple crumble and real custard.

So lunch today will be chicken, watercress and Marmite sandwiches followed bygrapes and peach.chicken and
Supper will be Stir friy with vegetables and egg fried rice with fresh beansprouts. Dessert is to be brioch pain perdu with berries
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » August 26th, 2019, 8:04 pm

I had a slice of goats cheese and red onion quicke for lunch with a side salad.
Dinner was a big slice of toasted home made bread with chopped tomatoes with oregano, fresh galirc and lots of black pepper and a litlle olive oil.
Currently contemplating the cherry pie I didn't have any of last night.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 28th, 2019, 9:41 am

My last post was accused of being illegal :shock:

Ok couple of days. Lunches have been leftover tortilla and salad. Dinner on Monday was the ginger chicken thing. Last night was salmon marinated in a few sauces from the cupboard with veggie noodles. OH is meant to be going to Hong Kong today but we have tropical storm Dorian bearing down on us and it might be a hurricane when it gets here so his flight has been cancelled. I now have to think of something interesting for dinner tonight - probably chicken something as there is chicken in the freezer and we are going to lose power shortly so it will be either eat it or chuck it.....
Rocky
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 29th, 2019, 6:45 pm

We seem to have cooked very little recently. Lots of bbqs, picnics and eating out.

However last night we had smoked haddock baked with spinach, cream and white wine and a square of puff pastry on top of each piece of fish, with tenderstem broccoli. Tonight we had ribeye steak with garlic portobello mushrooms topped with pangrattato, plus skinny fries and a green salad.

I’ve got an awful headache this evening but I am really craving sugar (I think it’s due to breastfeeding and being a bit dehydrated from not enough water today) so OH has just nipped out to buy a packet of chocolate hobnobs so I’ll have a couple of those with a cup of tea :mug:
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 29th, 2019, 6:47 pm

I’ve not seen any news yet today Rocky so I’m not up to date yet but I hope you avoided the hurricane!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » August 30th, 2019, 11:07 am

Thanks OMCO. We got a bit of a battering as it hit here as a category one hurricane. Demonstrated that our roof repair wasn’t brilliant and new doors and windows not watertight :shock: A lot of flooding but no major damage. I think it’s made a lot of people realised they haven’t quite got over Irma - it was pretty scary! I’m thinking of the Bahamas where it is due to hit as a major hurricane.

OH managed to get off to Hong Kong yesterday so I met a friend for a drink and we decided to have a nibble. I had a lovely goats cheese salad. Today I have a salad with lemon pepper tuna. Not sure re dinner. Maybe salmon
Rocky
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 30th, 2019, 9:02 pm

Oh no Rocky, I hope the water damage is minimal!

We had a seaside day in North Wales today...kite flying on the beach, silly pier games and rides. Questionable seafood tray from one of those whelks etc vans, fish and chips and ice creams on a windy beach. Very happy and tired children when we got home :D Glass of wine when home and a cheese, biscuits and fruit platter.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 30th, 2019, 9:53 pm

Ooh.
Cheese, biscuits, fruit and wine.
My sort of evening.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » August 30th, 2019, 10:03 pm

It was very good WW! But peckish again and we’ve just had oatcakes under the grill topped with melted cheddar and cherry tomatoes with a few basil leaves. Burnt my mouth but delicious :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 31st, 2019, 3:31 pm

Derbyshire oatcake with melted cheese
Fishfinger salad
Mug of tea and a Bakewell tart

Tonight J is cooking a red snapper fillet.
Not sure how exactly but I had to get puy lentils and lime pickle so I'm looking forward to it.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » August 31st, 2019, 7:35 pm

Gosh that was a glorious dinner.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » August 31st, 2019, 9:00 pm

Oooh - do tell how the ingredients were put together in the end!

Everyone else still managing to have delicious food too - :kneel: :kneel: to Rocky managing interesting meals through all that, so scary after Irma. I see there is more of a fuss in the press now that Dorian is approaching Florida.

I keep meaning to join in again - tonight's cottage pie and veg left over from Thursday probably not the most inspiring place to start!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Rocky » September 1st, 2019, 12:59 pm

We were spared with Dorian - it is about to hit the Bahamas as a category five. Thoughts are with all those there. Dorian did bring back some quite uncomfortable memories. I realise that it isn’t just the house that isn’t quite as back to normal as I’d thought!

I had a lovely day yesterday. Did a mile sea swim for charity first thing with breakfast afterwards - a variety of tortillas made in muddying thins - and some muffins and scones too. I was at a child’s party for the afternoon so had a lot of crisps. Dinner was a sort of veggie pasty I concocted with loads of veg on the side.

I have had a run and leftover pasty this morning. Lunch is out on a boat - plan is a picnic on a beach we like the look of. I have chicken kebabs and salads, others are doing ribs and other salads. Should be a lovely day.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Seatallan » September 1st, 2019, 1:09 pm

I was just thinking of you Rocky- so glad you've posted and that Dorian has passed you by.... :luv:

Enjoy your lovely boat lunch. I've been for a run this morning too :D
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » September 1st, 2019, 3:15 pm

I am very anxious about Dorian and some of our friends in Abaco in the northern Bahamas - glad you were spared Rocky.

We had a lunblack russianch party today for various celebration. It wasn't easy because we have had so many power curs due to storms over the last couple of days.

It took a bit of careful timing between power cuts but made it in the end.

The menu was:

Black Russian tomato gazpacho with hm sunflower bread - Shaped like a flower and filled with sun-dried tomato and pistou.

Sautee of veal Marengo with potato and courgette galeettes#

Local goat cheese with a green salad

Lychee and passionfruit pavlova.
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby Rocky » September 2nd, 2019, 1:09 am

Oh Rats - I fear for Abaco. Initial reports aren’t great. I’m almost embarrassed to say that today has been a bit awful with that storm bearing down on small Islands. I’ve felt physically sick and quite upset. A lot of people here feel the same.

Anyway lunch was amazing and the men did a great job of digging a bbq on the beach. In addition to my red curry kebabs, we had drumsticks, hm burgers, ribs, loads of salads and dips and flapjacks to finish. Couldn’t eat anything tonight!
Rocky
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » September 2nd, 2019, 4:22 pm

Oooh - do tell how the ingredients were put together in the end!

Well, the fish dish was this one
https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/panf ... erwi_91723

and the lime pickle was for something else entirely, which we had last night and was equally glorious
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/lamb-shank-madras

The lamb shanks were served with Mamta's green bean and potato bhaji.
It was good but I forgot to add the amchoor and I think it would have been even better if I had remembered.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » September 4th, 2019, 9:56 am

Roast chicken on Sunday. Made stock with the chicken and used that and leftover chicken for a risotto on Monday night...with peas, leeks, thyme, mushrooms and parmesan. Lilia started school on Monday so we also had an apple tart with ice cream for dessert to celebrate her first day :luv:

Last night we had homemade pizza with a couple of different salads.

I’m not sure about tonight. I’ve defrosted some pork and cranberry sausage meat bought from a farm shop last Christmas. I might make a large sausage roll to cut into thick slices and serve with...something :? Either some salad and chutney or some chips, greens and maybe a mustard or peppercorn sauce. Basically I haven’t got a clue yet :D
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Rocky » September 4th, 2019, 10:24 am

OMCO - how is Lilia old enough to be going to school :shock:

On Monday I had fish pie for dinner. Last night I had a couple of beers with a friend and we had a slightly random meal of pasta aubergine and chicken drumsticks - none of it in a sauce.....
Rocky
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » September 4th, 2019, 11:02 am

The recipes look lovely WW.

I wondered if Lilia was starting school this term!

Yesterday with GD was quiche and salad for lunch and Tortellini for supper which she didn't like much and which I finished cold for breakfast this morning :(. I have been eating up the remainder of a Polish veg salad and an apple crumble cheesecake from the Polish evening I went to on Monday for other meals. Tonight GD will be here so it's sausages & veg by special request for the last 'granny day' before she starts school on Monday.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » September 4th, 2019, 8:07 pm

I know!! It’s come around too soon! She was so ready though and she’s loving it so much.

The sausage meat hadn’t defrosted so I’ve shelved that until tomorrow night and we had a quick and easy Thai green chicken curry with jasmine rice instead, using a ready made Thai curry kit lurking in the back of the pantry.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop