What are you eating today? (v4)

Order yourself a latte, and a pastry (The virtual cinnamon buns are excellent today). And have a nice chat.

Re: What are you eating today? (v4)

Postby MagicMarmite » November 3rd, 2019, 10:03 pm

Well starting from today, as I haven't been on here in ages, I've had veg/paneer curry and rice, with onion bhajees and a blob of lime pickle.
Meh, it was ok.
I'm about to have a coconut yoghurt and some mango wedges.
MagicMarmite
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 4th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Granola with orange and grapefruit
Ham, lettuce and mustard sandwich on HM wholemeal bread
Haddock and salad with coconut yoghurt flatbread.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 4th, 2019, 9:06 pm

We spent a few days in Edinburgh over half term and I had some wonderful pasta with truffles and mushrooms, flat iron steak burritos, nice cake, excellent breakfasts at the hotel.

We stopped for lunch at the Punchbowl, Crosthwaite in the Lake District on the way home and ended up extending our mini break with a few impromptu nights there too. It’s our favourite place in the lakes...worth a visit if any of you are in the area. Food highlights were the cheese soufflé which never comes off the menu, venison with damsons, turbot with samphire and verjus, and they always have lovely cheese boards. Both children demolished everything given to them too!

Tonight we had beef wellington with skinny fries, green beans and peppercorn sauce. Aldi chocolate fondant desserts afterwards.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Seatallan » November 5th, 2019, 9:36 am

OneMoreCheekyOne wrote:We stopped for lunch at the Punchbowl, Crosthwaite in the Lake District on the way home

Never been there OMCO but it sounds lovely. Near Kendal I believe? Very much like the sound of the grub and think we'll have to visit sometime. :hungry:

We have a Punchbowl near us too, which is a bit of a favourite of ours:

http://www.punchbowlinnaskham.com/

They do a blinding Sunday lunch.... :chops:
Food, Felines and Fells (in no particular order)
Seatallan
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 5th, 2019, 2:14 pm

Oooh I’ll bookmark that one for when we’re up that way!

The one we go to is near Bowness, this one... https://www.the-punchbowl.co.uk/

It used to be the sister pub/hotel to the Drunken Duck in Ambleside and is very similar in style.

Sausages, beans and jacket potatoes for dinner tonight. Smoked chilli butter for us on the potatoes, regular for the children. Fruit salad with chocolate dipping sauce for dessert while we watch the fireworks in the distance.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Seatallan » November 5th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Oooh LTC that does look good! Like the Drunken Duck. Haven't been there for yonks. Popped in for a drink last time we climbed Black Fell but that's a few years back now. Must remedy.... :D
Seatallan
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 5th, 2019, 8:51 pm

Granola with Greek yogurt
Tuna salad
A freezer-clearing dinner of methi lamb, dhal, chapatis and rice.
With ginger beer.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 5th, 2019, 11:45 pm

I stopped off at the Coop on the way back from a walk on Sunday. In the RTC section was a 'ready to roast' foil dish containing two small chicken breasts, each topped with a rasher of bacon, two small sausages, two blobs of stuffing and a separate pack of gravy reduced to £2. I cooked it yesterday as it was getting out of date, the items were roasted then added the gravy for the last 15 minutes. I didn't eat any until tonight - it was nice cold although I heated some but all in all it was really tasty. I must look to see how much it is usually. There's some chicken left to eat cold.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 6th, 2019, 5:39 pm

I had the Pret vegan Christmas sandwich for lunch. Underwhelmed.
https://www.pret.co.uk/en-gb/3926-Very- ... Lunch.aspx
The carrots had the texture of raw carrot and the rest didn't have a lot of flavour. (I don't think my cold is affected my taste buds.)

n.b. I only allowed myself a Christmas anything in November, as the notion of a Christmas sandwich doesn't quite compute. Not something I had even as a meat eater, aons ago, and the usual thing that makes it a Christmas anything, by default, commerically speaking - namely, cranberries - well I had never even heard of them growing up.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 6th, 2019, 5:54 pm

I noticed that Boots were offering a vegan Christmas sandwich today too ( as well as meat ones). Honestly, it was only Guy Fawkes night yesterday!

Today I've had porridge with pear, 2 Rich Tea biscuits, a prawn and pasta salad from Boots and some M&Ms :oops:. Was going to have chunky fish fingers tonight but not very hungry yet, maybe later with some salad veg.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 6th, 2019, 7:32 pm

Granola with coconut yoghurt
A fishfinger sandwich with a couple of former colleagues
Chapati and dhal then probably cheese and crackers as lunch came without chips this time.
Humph.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 7th, 2019, 9:45 pm

We’ve had a Tessa Kiros recipe tonight..lamb tava slow cooked for hours. Served with a pile of rocket and some crumbled feta. Can’t wait for leftovers tomorrow.

We’re out with friends and all the children tomorrow early eve at a new food court market type place which has opened near us.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 7th, 2019, 9:54 pm

I didn't feel like proper dinner last night, so just had two slices of toast with marmite. So I was quite hungry today...
frangipane tartlet
scrambled egg made with crème fraîche d'Isigny and French Noirmoutier salt crystal butter. Lots of black pepper. It was rather nice.
bread and jam
Ready meal :o but a good cauliflower cheese, with added Dijon and, again, lots of black pepper, pine nuts to finish off.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 7th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Granola with sultanas and Greek yogurt
Manchego salad
Beef stew with baby potatoes and sauteed cabbage, then cheese and crackers.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 8th, 2019, 8:50 am

Yesterday was toast & marmalade for breakfast at Waitrose, a corned beef and salad roll and a pear for lunch and cheese (Stilton) and crackers with a drink of hot chocolate after an evening at the cinema. I was going to have fish cakes but the timing was all wrong and I wasn't that hungry.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 8th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Porridge with stewed plums
Beef and mustard sandwich on HM bread
A chunky veg and chickpea soup/stew with crusty bread.

Probably cheese and crackers in a bit.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 8th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Breakfast: Fruit & yogurt
Lunch: corned beef and salad roll
Tea: A piece of swiss roll
Supper: Fish cakes with stuffed tomatoes and mushrooms.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Rocky » November 9th, 2019, 10:27 am

Crazy week. My job is so interesting but has been off the charts stressful and busy since Irma :shock:

Monday we had aubergine and lentil chilli. Tuesday I got home from work at 9 so had nothing...... Wednesday we had people over and I made tuna tartare, crab and avocado salad, chilli prawns and Thai chicken kebabs. And edamame. Thursday I had roasted vegetables and fresh pesto. Last night i made a leek and bacon risotto and OH had a bit of ribeye with his.
Rocky
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 9th, 2019, 11:31 am

Tea and toast in bed
J is working today so I will have last night's leftovers for lunch.
Dinner is expected to be pasta and scallops.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby EmWilk » November 9th, 2019, 10:08 pm

Such a long time since I updated... AGAIN!

Can't remember if there's been anything exciting to eat the last few weeks. Lots of noodly things and mainly veggie as I've not been to the butchers.

Last night, I went out with friends from work. We shared poppadoms, samosa chaat, onion bhaji, handi chicken and garlic naans.

Today, mushrooms on toast for brekkie.
Out with the boy for lunch. I had falafel salad wrap he had pancake and sausage.
Tea has been a sourdough pizza from aldi.
Very bready all in all!

I went to the butchers today and, amongst other things, bought a turkey breast.

Any thoughts on what to do with it? Google suggests nothing but roasting it, christmas dinner style which, y'know, blah!
EmWilk
Registered

Postby Catherine » November 9th, 2019, 11:18 pm

EmWilk wrote:I went to the butchers today and, amongst other things, bought a turkey breast.

Any thoughts on what to do with it? Google suggests nothing but roasting it, christmas dinner style which, y'know, blah!

Try this
https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/recipes/20 ... mushrooms/
Catherine
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 10th, 2019, 5:56 pm

Porridge with stewed plums
Sandwiches & crisps at the end of an 8-mile walk.
Currently a beer by the fire while a chicken casserole of sorts works its magic in the oven.

J did promise me a roast dinner though.
Might have to have a word.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 12th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Proper chilli and kid friendly chilli on Sunday...with rice, nachos, guacamole, grated cheddar.

Last night we had enormous Barnsley chops served with a one pan roast of red onions, potato wedges, garlic, peppers, balsamic tomatoes, rosemary and thyme. Finished it all off with a scattering of crumbled feta and chopped basil.

I let Lilia choose dinner tonight after gymnastics and she requested Heinz tomato soup with cheese toasties.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 13th, 2019, 8:34 am

Had an adquate Sunday roast type thing in a pub on Sunday. Beetroot and something patties, yorkshire pud (donated to PH) potatoes, carrots parsnips and a big wedge of cabbage that had been seared - not a brilliant idea, but this place persists with it.
A little cheesy single serving fondu in a ramekin from Sainsburys for dinner.
trifle:o
Monday, weird vegan 'mushroom risotto' Pret soup for lunch. Did the cocount cream make it weird? Dinner: casserole with butterbeans, carrots, broccolini and quorn sausages and horseradish dumplings
trifle:o
Yesterday Obakado poached egg, quinoa, avocado kale and red cabbage with a soy and ginger dressing. Small piece of birthday cake (colleague's)
dinner: left over casserole with bubble and squeak on the side
trifle :o
I need to cut out the desserts.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Ratatouille » November 13th, 2019, 10:43 am

I got a couple of veal shnitzels out of the frezzer for tonight. I'll keep it simple with breadcrumbs and a fried egg on top. saute potatoes and steamed spinach. I made a gooseberry sponge last night and there is some left.
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic
Ratatouille
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 13th, 2019, 11:59 am

I've been dashing about and living on things from the freezer again. Over the past few days it's been chunky fish fingers, a chicken and gravy pie and I've taken some beefburgers (butcher's sort) out for tonight - there are too many but I couldn't separate them so the remainder will be cooked and frozen probably. All served with veggies I had to hand, they're running low now but there's a whole butternut squash which will be roasted and some eaten and some made into soup and I've got some beautiful (in appearance, they don't taste of much!) tomatoes bought from Lidl, I have already eaten several stuffed with rice, cheese, seeds etc but there are loads left. Breakfasts have been mainly porridge or toast with things on it and lunches soup or something on toast and fruit. Find it such a nuisance to go out in the evening at a time it would be nice to cook and eat something at my leisure!
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 13th, 2019, 9:19 pm

Also eating from the freezer a lot EM. OH and Lilia even had Fab iced lollies on a freezing cold day earlier in the week :shock: Crumpets and some fruit breakfast. Lunch was soup surprise from the freezer - it was broccoli, potato, leek & stilton. Dinner was freezer beef stew topped with puff pastry to make a pie...with home made chips, carrots and green beans.

I’m aiming for an empty ish freezer in preparation for Christmas!
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 14th, 2019, 11:31 am

Last night went to the Fromagerie. I had melanzane parmigiana (they called it parmigiana melanzane. Did this mean it had more cheese in it than usual? It was quite deliciously cheesy, as indeed you'd expect from a cheese place.) and B&B pudding with single cream. Had to persude my dining companion to have her own dessert :?
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 16th, 2019, 10:34 pm

Last night we had the layered 3 fish roast which is new from Aldi and we were pleasantly surprised by the flavour. Although it said it served 4 and it was only just enough for 2 adults and 2 small children and we don’t have large portions. We had it with a selection of green veg. Plus some cheese later in the evening.

Out all day today with friends and I had cheese filled oatcakes with roast tomatoes and mushrooms for brunch. Coffee and small piece of coffee cake at a wildlife park. Fillet steak with peppercorn sauce and “scoop chips” :? with veg at a lovely pub. Espresso martini for dessert.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 17th, 2019, 2:14 pm

Friday lunch time - went to local pub and had an unseemly amount of halloumi in the form of skewers, with chutneys.
Dinner was sourdough pizza from a place that's just opened round the corner. Rather good. Too good for Sydenham, arguably... :o
Yesterday I had a Beyond Meat Burger in the pub in Dulwich village. Quite nice...
then scone and jam and clotted cream at home.
Dinner was spiced butternut squash pasta. It turned out the 'spiced' meant curry?!!
Today: lunch was a baked potato with extra mature cheddar and lots of black pepper and some French salt crystal butter.
I might have another scone after I've made my biscuits...
Last edited by Herbidacious on November 17th, 2019, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 17th, 2019, 3:40 pm

Porridge with stewed damsons
Egg mayo sandwich on HM wholemeal bread, with a bag of hula hoops.
Tonight we are meeting pals for a curry. S and I will probably share one of their delicious veg thalis.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 19th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Ants climbing a tree last night. Chicken coconut curry tonight with roast spiced cauliflower and rice.

We made chocolate brownies earlier so I’ve had a warm one (ok two). Stuffed.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 20th, 2019, 8:38 am

Yesterday I had pea and mint soup and then a lemon cheesecake pot - both from Pret - for lunch
Dinner was left over melanzane parmigiana. I put a shocking amount of olive oil in it when frying the aubergine. They just kept soaking it up, in spite of presalting. More imam bayildi with cheese. Needless to say it was delicious. Unctusous (in a good way) and melt in the mouth on the second heating. Some left for tonight.

I had not heard of Ants climbing a tree omco! I know virtually nothing about Chinese food. I could count the number of times I've been to a Chinese restaurant on one hand. Wierdly on that hand is a visit to one in Bridlington on a family holiday c. 1973. I guess my parents didn't like it enought to repeat the experiment (we only ate out once a year), then I became vegetarian when I left home.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 20th, 2019, 11:53 am

I stopped using aubergine because it soaked up so much oil. I was late to discover that if you roast them in their skin you can more easily use them with the amount of oil you choose - and that of course, if roasted well they turn into a delicious mush which can be used for many dishes.

Another 'bitty' week so far as I've been out during afternoons and evenings. I mentioned on another thread that I had tried a dish with fried gnocchi, butternut squash and sausage (the recipe called for Italian sausage but I used a German-style smoked one). I made variations of it over a few days using assorted veg, cheese instead of meat etc. Was at GDs last night and had a few veg and a Chicken Dipper with her and tinned Spaghetti Bolognese on toast when I got home :oops: :oops:. It's been mostly bread or toast with cheese (Stilton :chops: ) or egg and fruit and salad the rest of the time. Has anyone been watching Rick Stein? I want to try the courgette moussey thing - it looked lovely and I've got courgettes to use up.
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 20th, 2019, 12:31 pm

I would normally roast them as slices, but as I was using rather nice home grown tomato passata, I thought I'd push the boat out and try to do this as authentically as possible.

I think this was the passata batchthe tomatoes of which that got left in the oven by mistake while we went out for dinner. Possibly the best one of the lot. Next year, as long, slow roast for each lot. I did wonder though if maybe I should/can bring myself to have a year off tomato growing. I certainly need aa reboot with fewer plants involved, but I find it hard to resist growing a lot.

Your gnocchi dish sounds delicious, EM. I have been doing quite a lot of fried gnocchi of late, but mainly just with butter, sage and parmesan. Would be interesting to branch out a bit.

I watched the first episode of Rick Stein's latest, but it was all very non-vegetarian (not surprisingly) so not bothered since. (Plus I find him a bit smug.) A courgette moussy thing sounds interesting :)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby earthmaiden » November 20th, 2019, 1:01 pm

It was a Courgette Charlottine served with a meat dish. It was made by a lady he visited so no recipe on the programme page. There were grated courgettes (I think they were grated at least), 5 eggs, 5 tblespoons cream, tarragon and seasoning which made I think at least 6 individual moulds (roughly the size of the individual Christmas puds one can buy). Hard to know the exact ratio of courgette to the rest, if I try it I will try a smaller amount. They were all whizzed up until frothy then baked in oven, possibly in a bain marie. Needs some experimentation! It's towards the end of the Burgundy episode where he is cooking with a lady if you wanted to skip the rest on iplayer. She also did delicious-looking chanterelle mushrooms finished with cream (and meat juices but it would be delicious without!).

The gnocchi is good with mushrooms, tomatoes and butternut squash (I cooked some squash in my usual way roasted with spices and honey and it lasted over several days) - with cheese of your choice (I had grated cheddar one day and chunks of Stilton another) :chops:. I added a pinch of powdered garlic as well - thinking about it, finely chopped onion would be a nice addition too (one of those things where you can add any leftovers or things lurking in the fridge really!).
earthmaiden
Registered

Postby Seatallan » November 20th, 2019, 4:15 pm

Gosh, that's very similar to a Rose Elliot recipe I used to make a lot (that used courgettes rather than aubergines and was more of a gratin- it included pre-cooked rice as well as eggs and seasoning). It reminds me of it however and makes me think I must make it again soon. Sounds lovely does that EM! :chops:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » November 20th, 2019, 4:40 pm

It also sounds like a spinach thing I once had in Nimes airport (they had a restaurant style cafeteria there at the time.)
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby Rocky » November 22nd, 2019, 12:16 pm

All sounds lovely!

I keep getting error messages on here. Will persevere!

Last weekend was pretty amazing - both as a weekend and food wise. A group of us went across to one of the other smaller islands and spent the weekend together. Ill try to post a picture to the facebook page as we were on the most stunning beaches imaginable!

On the Friday night we went to an Asian tapas place and shared shrimp lettuce wraps, sushi, jerk chicken won ton, some sort of tacos and Korean ribs. Delicious. Then danced all of that off on the beach :lol: Cooked breakafast on Saturday morning which was lovely then a day chilling and jumping off rocks into he sea with the children. In the evening we ate on the beach. I had brought a quinoa salad and hummus. There were quiches, other salads and doubles (Trinidadian chick pea ‘sandwiches’). On Sunday we had brunch at a gorgeous place overlooking the sea and I had a burger with truffle fries :chops:

Not that much exciting in the the week. We get a veg bag and it was full of local basil so a big batch of pesto formed the main part of one meal. Had a chicken curry another evening. OH in charge tonight so.....
Rocky
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » November 22nd, 2019, 8:13 pm

Oooooooh Rocky :luv: What an amazing sounding weekend you had...food and otherwise!

Last night I had my niece and nephew round for dinner as my sister and BIL were out. I cooked a marmalade roast ham with dauphinois potatoes and a selection of veg. Rice pudding and fruit for dessert. Gosh, looking after 4 cheeky monkeys is hard work. I had a large glass of wine when they went home and mine were in bed :D

Out to see Frozen 2 tonight so we grabbed a quick McDonald’s beforehand and had popcorn during. Plus a glass of fizz as it’s a small independent cinema with a bar. Wow, that was an unhealthy dinner :? Will try and eat more fruit and veg tomorrow.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » November 23rd, 2019, 1:54 pm

Tea and toast
A selection of Indian snacky things.

We have chums coming round this evening.
J is in charge and I don't think we will starve...

Scallops with black pud and pea salsa
Beef stew with horseradish dumplings and veg
Blackcurrant tart (my contribution)
Cheese and crackers for those who want it.

There will be beer, wine and lots of laughs.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Rocky » November 27th, 2019, 9:34 am

Saturday was out on a boat and stopped for lunch. I had the freshly caught wahoo with a few chips and salad. In the evening I just had roasted veg. On Sunday we helped some friends move house and had lunch afterwards. I had a chicken roti. Can’t remember what we had in the evening.

On Monday I had lunch whilst Skyping my mum and had smoked salmon bagel. The evening was lovely. Met some friends briefly on the beach for birthday drinks and then home for one of my favourite boats and pieces - tuna tartare, edamame a few dips and - slightly bizarrely gazpacho. All yum

Yesterday the usual salad for lunch. Dinner was courgetti with pesto cherry tomatoes and prawns.

Roti Wednesday today so that is lunch. Not sure on dinner.
Rocky
Registered

Postby Seatallan » November 27th, 2019, 11:09 am

What's a wahoo when its at home Rocky? :D

(Sure it's delicious whatever it is).
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Rocky » December 1st, 2019, 11:48 am

Sorry Sea. I have tried to answer this and keep getting told I’m illegal. Trying from a different device!

Wahoo is a meaty white fleshed fish. The flavour is similar to mackerel but it is a big fish. I actually had exactly the same for lunch yesterday when we were out really :chops:

We were invited a barbecue in the evening. There was teriyaki beef, delicious prawns skewers and chicken thighs and lots of salads. Quite a few :cocktail: too :oops:
Rocky
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » December 2nd, 2019, 3:11 pm

Toast and marmalade
Beef and red onion roll
Tonight will be kedgeree, haven't had one for ages.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Seatallan » December 2nd, 2019, 5:22 pm

Rocky wrote:Wahoo is a meaty white fleshed fish. The flavour is similar to mackerel but it is a big fish.

Sounds right up my alley does that!! :D :tu:
Seatallan
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 2nd, 2019, 8:20 pm

Wednesday: Welsh Rarebit, slice of Victoria sponge for lunch in a cafe. Dinner: ready meal macaroni cheese (a nice one.)
Then ill, so nothing until Friday night when I had two cream crackers with a bit of butter.
Nothing then until Saturday evening: a little scrambled tofu with a kind of rosti thing (Amy's kitchen ready meal)
Sunday we had lunch in Zizzi. I had aubergine rotolo, then hot, chocolate brownie with ice cream. So back in eating business just about! I enjoyed it immenseley. My sense of taste and smell seems heightened.
Today, two marmite rice cakes for lunch. Dinner is roasted BN squash with melted fontina and pecorino with crispy sage - inspired by a side in Zizzi which sounded nice but which I did not have. Hoping it will work.
Herbidacious
Registered

Postby OneMoreCheekyOne » December 2nd, 2019, 8:30 pm

Not posted in a while. Belated happy birthday Rocky and anyone else I’ve missed! x

Christmas shenanigans have started here...we had a night out with a work couple at a Nepalese place and I had the Himalayan curry and shared rice and dosa. School Christmas fair with some lebukchen and mulled wine. Christmas lights switch on with more mulled wine and an Italian meal with family of gnocchi with truffle, parmesan and wild mushrooms. Also our annual festive afternoon with family in Castleton where I had a slow cooked beef rib with clapshot and sprouts.

It turns out that my 10 month olds favourite food is currently sage and onion stuffing so she’s going to be happy over the coming weeks :)

Normal night in tonight and we cooked Spanish chicken with chorizo, butter beans, spinach and slow roast peppers, alongside paprika potatoes and green beans.

We’ve been sent a box of hotel chocolate mini desserts chocolates so we’re working our way through those as well.
OneMoreCheekyOne
Registered

Postby WWordsworth » December 4th, 2019, 7:38 pm

Not nearly as interesting I'm afraid.

Porridge with stewed damsons
Left over veg thing that I mentioned on "What have you cooked veggie today."
It was equally delicious at room temperature.
Tonight is cod with sauté potatoes and peas.
Last edited by WWordsworth on December 5th, 2019, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
WWordsworth
Registered

Postby Herbidacious » December 4th, 2019, 9:46 pm

yesterday: soup for lunch. Spiced smoked baked beans and cheese for dinner
today: soup for lunch. Quurn Swedish balls and a very nice tomato sauce with cheese, peas for dinner.
Kind of modern nursery food?
Herbidacious
Registered

PreviousNext

Return to The Coffee Shop